Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART A: "A Reason To Play"

Go down 
+11
dovenwolf
bOZZ
vangran
ZeroRequiem
AngelfromAbove
Gene
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 am

Mikoto saw the Tallgeese closing in on her at a high speed. She had no time to evade it, nor does the Puss Gundam had the ability to fly. Acting purely on instinct, she pulled off her cape and used it to deflect the Tallgeese's laser sword. The cape's defense was quickly burned out though, as a large hole tore the fabric and gashed the Puss Gundam's chest. Mikoto braced herself for impact, the cat robot fell on top of some buildings but it was still fine.

Quote :
Matador Cape
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 2/3

Quote :
HP: 12150/14000

BLUE PLAYER PHASE
Mikoto Aizawa (Puss Gundam)

Quote :
Puss Gundam moves back from J-9 to J-12

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Map2

"You... forcing me to use a card this early..." said Mikoto. She brought out the SEED card and inserted it in a small slot on the cockpit panel. Her expression changed from normal to alert. A small SEED icon appeared and shattered above her head. Her pupils dilated like Puss In Boots himself.

Quote :
Cast "Seed" Card
SEED
-Must be used prior to attacking. If dice result is MISS, it is treated as a HIT. If dice result is HIT or CRITICAL, multiply damage by 1.5.

Cards left: Refuel, Recover

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Micotto
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Megaeyecannon

The Puss Gundam took off its hat. Its eyes grew large, like a cute kitten begging for mercy. Mikoto spoke to Teppei. "I'm sorry, I really am, please, forgive me? I'll surrender and make you the champion..." she begged. The robot cat's face grew cuter and cuter each time it was shown on screen. Little did Teppei know, the Puss Gundam's pupils have dilated to accomodate the passage of mega-particle laser beams.

"Ha! You fell for that one!" said Mikoto. The Puss Gundam released a burst of wide laser beams from its eyes at the Tallgeese's direction. Mikoto laughed as the enormous laser beams disintegrated the buildings along their path. "Ahahahahahahaha! Did you really think I'd give up!? Not in my lifetime, Otsdarva!" she said to her enemy.

Quote :
Attacking Tallgeese @ J-8
Quote :
"Pussycat Eyes" (With Seed Card activated)
--Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 26
--MP: 0
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Beam 3

EN: 94/140

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 3' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Beam3
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_MISS PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:36 am

Mr. Dice wrote:

'Beam 3' :
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_MISS PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_MISS

"A miss! You're quite terrible with both ranged and melee weapons, Angel..." said Teppei. But since she cast her SEED card, what was supposed to be a clean miss slowly turned into something else. The Puss Gundam's beams readjusted their position and now they're heading towards him. Teppei raised his shield up, absorbing the full blast of the beam.

"WARNING! DAMAGE TAKEN..." said the CPU. "Impossible! I dodged that attack!" said Teppei. "Tallgeese, calculate the damage dealt to us! Grrr..." Teppei said, growing angrier. He couldn't comprehend how such a predictable attack managed to hit him. "Couldn't resist that cute kitten's eyes dammit! That's why my reaction time was off by a few milliseconds!" he blamed himself. The CPU gave him a calculated result of the damage.

Quote :
3500 x 2 = 7000
Miss, but opponent used Seed
Total Damage Computed to 7000
Used Shield (2/3)
Damage reduced to 3500

HP: 11500/15000

RED PLAYER PHASE
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

"Now feel the greatness that is Otsdarva!!!" he announced. The Tallgeese aimed its Doberguns at the Puss Gundam's eyes. "I'll take those eyes out... so you'll have nothing left, woman!" he clenched his fists.

Quote :
Dobergun (Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-12)
--Power: 4700
--EN: 32
--Type: Shooting

Remaining EN: 86/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:36 am

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Shooting
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:56 am

Mnemosyne16 wrote:
Risa stepped back. She didn't expect this kind of question from Javier. "Uh, ummm... p-ppa...panties? My panties? B..but... my mother told me never to show them to anyone... it's not right..." she said, blinking apprehensively. She looked around the room. The door was locked. She was very embarrassed. Then she stepped forward again.

"But you're my... friend. And you said you are going to help the club right? So I guess, it would be okay to let you look..." Innocently Risa lifted up her skirt in front of Javier, exposing white and pink striped underwear. She didn't know what she was doing and why Javier needed to see her underwear.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Gpbx

Hotel Room...

Javier was feeling it. He wanted to score a home run with her. However, his conscience was bothering him. He was taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl. He gazed at the eyes, seeing the fear in them. He wanted her so bad, but Risa's not the kind of women he was used to. She's not just some cheap slut. She felt like "girlfriend material" to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I got carried away..." he said as he hugged Risa. "Let's go get you that Pizza Hut I promised..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:28 am

At first, he was mad at himself for not stopping that guy from tricking that young girl to go with him. And Daniel wanted to stay and watch the match, but he thought a more urgent matter had to be..."rectified" first.

In his own car, Daniel managed to follow the fancy limo to a spectacular Hotel that all the rich and famous go to stay. But Daniel has only one goal, get her away from that guy. Getting out his phone and called for the police and told them of what was tacking place and sent phone pictures of evidence and was told that they were on their way to the location. Daniel ran into the lobby of the hotel and told the teller to get security sent to the room he'd taken the girl into asap.

Explaining the whole situation, the teller asked the name of the individual and Daniel gave a clear last name since he over heard the guy saying he's the son of a famous AD firm.

"De la Vega....."
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:56 am

The hotel room on 22F,
Some hotel in Tokyo...

"What's the matter Mr. dela Vega?" Risa asked him. "Is there something wrong with my underwear? Do you wear panties too? You can have it if you want to, after all you're my new friend!" she asked, blinking. She was perplexed, but the fear subsided when Javier offered to take her to Pizza Hut. Finally.

"Yes yes! Let's go to Pizza Hut! My stomach is growling Mr. dela Vega! And you promised to give pizza to my friends too! Let's go!" she said, jumping on Javier's bed.

Afterwards she sat down and asked Javier something. "People always call me stupid. They always say I'm clumsy and slow. Do you think I'm stupid, De La Vega -san?"
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 am

Mnemosyne16 wrote:
The hotel room on 22F,
Some hotel in Tokyo...

"What's the matter Mr. dela Vega?" Risa asked him. "Is there something wrong with my underwear? Do you wear panties too? You can have it if you want to, after all you're my new friend!" she asked, blinking. She was perplexed, but the fear subsided when Javier offered to take her to Pizza Hut. Finally.

"Yes yes! Let's go to Pizza Hut! My stomach is growling Mr. dela Vega! And you promised to give pizza to my friends too! Let's go!" she said, jumping on Javier's bed.

Afterwards she sat down and asked Javier something. "People always call me stupid. They always say I'm clumsy and slow. Do you think I'm stupid, De La Vega -san?"

Javier felt sorry for Risa. At first he really wanted to take advantage of her so he can have easy sex, but she seemed so cute and innocent that he felt all warm inside. Not to mention, cute as well. He's had sex with so many different cheap girls from bars, that he started to get tired of sex. At last, in his mind, he had found the perfect girlfriend. One he'll take care of and will take care of him.

"Uh, Ms. Tachibana, can we keep this a secret? Between you and me? What I told you to do a while ago, okay? And no, I don't think you're stupid. You're the most wonderful girl I've met. In fact, I want to be your boyfriend. I'll be the Prince and you'll be the Princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes?" he told Risa. He grabbed a box of chocolates from his fridge and a bouquet of plastic roses from his table. "Risa I kept these here just waiting for the perfect girl and that's you. These are all for you. Please be my one and only!?" said Javier, his eyes shedding tears in a cartoonish manner.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 am

"Huh? You want to become my boyfriend? B--but I never had a boyfriend before... and besides I am not as smart and pretty as other girls out there. And, uh, are you sure?" Risa replied. She couldn't decide. Javier was a guy she met just a few minutes ago and now he was asking her to be his girl.

On the other hand, she found Javier nice and sweet. Based on appearance and personal riches alone, Javier is any girl's dreamboy. She was still unaware of any sexual tendencies he might be planning. Not that she understood what sex is about anyway, growing up in a pampered home.

"I'll answer your question after lunch! I'm too hungry to think! And thank you for the roses and the chocolates! Nobody's ever given me flowers before!" she said happily, not knowing the roses were made of plastic.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:22 am

"Dont worry," Javier said. The pizza he ordered arrived on time. Javier paid the delivery boy and took the FIVE boxes of pizza. "There's no need to go the Pizza Hut. We can bring this back to the event. And yes, you may eat in the car. Let's go?"

Javier took Risa by the hand again and guided her to the parking lot of the hotel. "So, will you be my princess?" he asked with sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:45 am

Quote :
"Heh, I take part in them of course," he said smirking slightly. "Not much for just wanting to sit back and watch the battles, I would much rather be taking part in them," he added.

Luciano smiled softly, "Heh, I see. I find myself in the same position". He continued to watch the performance of the Lucas cosplayer until she was rudely interrupted by a man wearing a Mister Bushido mask. Whilst the man's activity was generally funny Luciano still found himself a little unnerved, "Tch, how rude...", he murmured under his breath.

Still, at least the battle had started in full with the Puss Gundam's main weapon having already been used against the Tallgeese. Luciano took his eyes away from the stage to watch the battle that was being played on several large screen along with various instant replays from the same match and some battle statistics, "I doubt I'd ever be that famous at Gunpla Battling...", he sighed.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 am

The second shot from Tallgeese rang out. Puss Gundam flapped the badly-damaged Matador Cape around itself, dissipating most of the Dobergun's power. Mikoto was shaken heavily inside her seat. The battle as far as she was concerned, seemed to be going downhill. Everything was in the Tallgeese's favor. Either Teppei was incredibly lucky or just that good.

Quote :
Matador Cape
--Use: 1/3

Quote :
HP: 9800/14000

BLUE PLAYER PHASE
Mikoto Aizawa (Puss Gundam)

"So you want more huh? You want more of those adorable cat eyes? I'll give you more!" said Mikoto.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Micotto

The Puss Gundam once again locked on to Tallgeese. No matter what happens she would stand firm and press the trigger once again. The same attack, without the backing of SEED. "It takes more than just a superior mobile suit to determine the heart of a true champion! Go Puss! I need to borrow your power!!!" she said. Once again the Puss Gundam's eyes oped and fired a second set of buster shots. This time the beams coming from its eyes looked and sounded different. They seemed to be imbued with the spirit of Mikoto. The beams sounded like Beam Magnum shots, they even had the distinctive purple and red tint to them.

She remembered how much fun she had making the Puss Gundam. It was one of the best moments of her life. She took that memory and grasped onto it. "Please hit..." she whispered...

Quote :
Attacking Tallgeese @ J-8
Quote :
"Pussycat Eyes"
--Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 26
--Type: Beam 3

EN: 68/140

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 am

'Beam 3' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:39 am

"Hahahahahahahah! You're really pathetic! Believing in the power of your crappy custom mobile suit! What a kid you are. Amateur. I can't believe you made it to the finals! I'm disappointed in you Angel! I expected much from you! Now, look at my sleeve!" Teppei boasted. He took out the Counter card and flipped it over, before inserting it inside the slot.

Quote :

OTSDARVA USED "COUNTER" Card
-Counter: Allows player to perform a counterattack after being attacked.

This is still "Angel's turn". My turn should be next

"Sayonara, Angel From Above. Your nine lives can't save you from utter annihilation! Face it! I am destined to be the Gunpla Champion! The Tokyo Cup is MINE!!!!" he said, laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Toru-gisu... We shall rise to the top!"

Quote :

Remaining EN: 54/170

(Angel you have to reply to this at least take the damage if you are hit.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:39 am

'Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 am

Quote :
Matador Cape
--Use: 0/3Matador Cape

HP: 7450/1400

"Kisama!" Mikoto said. The dobergun was hitting her easily. The cape was no more. The Puss Gundam fell flat on its face on the road. "Move, Puss Gundam! This is not over yet! We have a fight to win!" she desperately cried out to her mobile suit. Meanwhile, the guys supporting Mikoto were frozen in fear. Their idol, the Akihabara Champion, lay motionless, totally vunerable to the Tallgeese's vicious attacks.

"How could we lose Puss?" she asked her mobile suit. The green light of Puss Gundam's eyes faded along with its energy.

(Got it. Your turn, Otsdarva)
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 am

RED TEAM PHASE
Otsdarva and Tallgeese NT-D Colour

"My Dobergun feels lighter. Must be my last shot. Hah! And oh well, I can probably just refuel soon. Angel, I'm sorry it has to be this way. Better luck next year though..." Teppei said. The Tallgeese aimed its Dobergun at the fallen Puss Gundam. Left with no shields, this shot could prove fatal for Mikoto. He aimed the the cat's head, hoping to give it a mercy killing.

"I can smell the championship!" he thought. He pressed the trigger with no regrets.

Quote :

Remaining EN: 22/170

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 am

'Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

Quote :
HP LEFT: 2750/14000

BLUE TEAM PHASE
Mikoto (Puss Gundam)

The Puss Gundam's head was blown clean off the torso. And that was it. Mikoto was way beyond pissed. The Puss Gundam stood up, looking like a cross between the headless horseman and a cat. Mikoto placed her hope in the Recover card, restoring 7000 HP.

Quote :
Used Recover: HP 9750/14000
Card remaining: Refuel
Imitating the headless 00 raiser, the Puss Gundam charged forth, to J-9. It drew out its beam rapier and tackled the Tallgeese mid-air. "I won't give up Otsdarvaaaa! Win or lose this is the mobile suit I choose! "

Quote :
Beam Rapier ( target Tallgeese at J-8 )
--Power: 4000
--EN: 12
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

Quote :
EN: 56/140
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

'Beam Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 BeamMelee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:27 am

"Trying to make me use my cards huh!? That won't work on me!" said Teppei. The Tallgeese merely raised its shield up, blocking the critical damage of the beam. "Urgh!!! You still dare to fight even though your suit is in bad condition?" he yelled at Mikoto, referring to her headless Puss Gundam.

Quote :
4000 x CRIT = 8000
Total Damage Computed to 800
Used Shield (1/3)
Damage reduced to 4000

HP: 7500/15000

RED PLAYER PHASE
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

Used REFUEL: + 50% of Total EN
EN + 85:
EN: 107/170

The Tallgeese grabbed on to the Puss Gundam, just as Mikoto tackled him ealier. He drew out his beam saber and swung it towards the headless cat mobile suit. "I can play melee too! Don't feel too cocky coz you landed a critical hit on my shield even without your main camera!!!"

Quote :
Beam Saber(Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-9)
--Power: 3700
--EN: 20

Remaining EN: 87/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:27 am

'Beam Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 am

Quote :

3700 DMG taken
HP LEFT: 6050/14000

BLUE TEAM PHASE
Mikoto (Puss Gundam)

The Tallgeese sliced off the Puss Gundam's left arm. Mikoto hugged herself as the cockpit shook due to air turbulence. The cat was merely hanging on to the Tallgeese. Should she fall now, the damage could be catastrophic. The Puss Gundam's tail wrapped around the Tallgeese's leg. With only one arm left, Mikoto gambled everything on her final strike.

Using its tail as a rope the Puss Gundam swung itself on top of the Tallgeese. She aimed her beam rapier at the white mobile suit's head. "It's over Otsdarva! I will not let my fans down! If I am gonna fall here, we'll crash into the ground together! I'm taking you with me!!!! Huff... huff..."

Quote :
Beam Rapier ( target Tallgeese at J-8 )
--Power: 4000
--EN: 12

Quote :
EN: 44/140
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 am

'Beam Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART A: "A Reason To Play"
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next