Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part A: "Out of the Box"

Go down 
+7
RX-178
Sierra...
Albion
MSL
Seilif Alfius
Mnemosyne16
serpentarius
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Part A: "Out of the Box" Empty
PostSubject: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 pm

HANA BAN BAN CAFE...
Akihabara Japan...

It was a fine, sunny morning. Park Hyun Soo opened the doors to the shop, Hana Ban Ban Cafe. The shop featured Gunplas for sale, a mini-cafe where customers can have snacks, and of course, at the second floor, a Gunpla Battle center.

10 Capsule pods simulating a mobile suit cockpit can be found at the 2nd floor. While they are almost similar to the Senjo no Kizuna game, these ones close up entirely. A pilot suit is required, so if one does not want to use the ones provided by the shop, they can be purchased for 4500 yen, including the helmet.

"I wonder what this day brings..." said Hyun Soo. The machines just arrived yesterday, and outside, people are lining up to try them out. She waits for the first customer.

Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Mr. Blue Sky   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 am

Something Appropriately Upbeat (Link)

Adrian Shepard had a smile on his face and a large duffel bag in his hands as he strode through the doors of the Hana Ban Ban cafe in Akihabara. Today was defiantely looking up. Not only was he off work, but one of his favorite and most frequented Gunpla shops had just recieved a new shipment of Gunpla Battle machines. Hopefully he could get several good matches in today.

After briefly looking at the new arrivals near the front of the store, Adrian checked the contents of his bag: a dull red and black AEUG style pilot suit and his repainted Hyaku Shiki before reaching up to grab an MG ReZEL Commander Type. Purchase in hand, Adrian walked over to the sales counter and handed the box to the store's seemingly omnipresent proprietor, Hyun Soo, with a smile.

"Lovely morning isn't it Hyun Soo? Although, I must admit I'm more intrigued by the new shipment of Gunpla Battle systems you have upstairs. Hopefully they will prove to be as entertaining for your customers as the excellent staff."

Adrian chuckled inwardly at that last comment, knowing quite well that Hyun Soo practically ran the store herself. But, he figured, why not have a little humor to punctuate the already excellent start to his day. Besides, he was fairly sure they knew each other well enough to realize it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 am

It was bright as light flittered through the thin blinds on the window. Juliet awoke as the light landed over her eyelids. Soft flutters of wind from her fan blew her hair. Opening her eyes she stares at her just completed X-1 Crossbone Gundam with a smile. Juliet leaned in at the edge of her bed to the side of her working table and placed a gentle kiss on her Gunpla.

"Good morning," she whispered and smiled to the inanimate object before brushing her hair aside with her hand then finally she let out a sigh of relief. She veers her attention to the view outside her glass window from her the second floor of their home. When all of the sudden her phone, placed beside her many collection of novels, begins ringing. Juliet immediately goes for her phone, a Samsung f480 La fleur, and discovers a text message from her friend. The same one who had told had told her to take up this new hobby called Gunpla building.

It was a simply message greeting her good morning with a smiley, then some random info about this boy she’s seeing, and finally at the very end she requested that Juliet take her Gunpla at a nearby gaming café to “test it out”. Juliet was clueless on what she meant by testing it out but surprisingly agrees to give it a shot.

Later that day, Juliet placed her Gunpla inside a Louis Vuitton shoe box and made her way to the nearby Hana Ban Ban café. She takes one good look at the store from outside before opening the door then sliding herself inside. She trusts her friend to meet her in the café soon, so to pass time she decides to take a look around the place, admiring the many model kits that are up on display.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am

Leon had woken up early that day, excited about the new Gunpla battle center in Akihabara that he had read about in the net a few weeks ago. He packed up his essentials for battle in a small messenger bag.

His own Orb pilot suit, much like to Athrun Zala's only difference was the black color and crimson red outlines, and of course his own pride kit, The Destiny Gundam without it, it would be senseless packing the suit up in the first place.

"Well here we go..." He said gently as he put the Destiny in it's box and covered it in bubble wrap.

He Keyed in some letters on his Iphone and then it pointed out to the Location of Hana Ban Ban Cafe. He walked down from his room well groomed and hoped in his Honda S2000 as he put the helmet and messenger bag on the side seat as he revved up the engines and sped off to the location of the Cafe, using the GPS as guidance.

Brand new day...Let's see who we meet... He thought to himself as he finally had gotten to the Cafe block, and parked his car near the side walk, He alighted from the car and carried his helmet with one hand as it was on the bag and the messenger bag on his shoulders. The automatic door opened for him as he stepped in and saw a blond male and a female who was rather cute.

He walked to the counter and presented his Pilot Data Card, meaning he wanted to access the second floor and play on the new machines.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:12 pm

The Yamaha R6 motorcycle pulled up in front of the Hana Ban Ban Cafe. The driver got off after securing the bike to a lock, he took off his helmet and held it over his shoulder. George, the motorcyclist, already wearing his pilot suit, which was taken from Gundam 00. It was the same as Setsuna's when he reappeared at the beginning of season two, black, with gold stripes on the sides and on his helmet of course. You can never have enough gold. couldn't help but shake in anticipation for the battles that were to come. He was just lucky that he had saved up enough to be able to buy his bike or else he would have had to walk all the way here.

Grabbing his bag with his favorite model kit inside, he walked inside the Cafe and presented his pilot data card to the woman at the counter, showing his desire to go to the upper levels. Walking toward the stairs, he noticed another pilot with brown hair making his way up also. Going up to him, he said, "Hi there, the names George, George Passage. I noticed you are heading upstairs. You intending to enter the melee?"

Last edited by vangran on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Leon stopped walking as he heard a voice call out to him. He simply tilted his head and tilted his head to look at the man behind him from the edge of his eyes as he introduced himself.

He turned around and extended his hand for a handshake.

"The name's Leon...Leon Regillus, Pleasure to meet you" He said calmly as he waited for george to take the handshake or not.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

HANA BAN BAN CAFE...
Akihabara Japan...

BGM: "Fisherman's Horizon"

Quote :
Lovely morning isn't it Hyun Soo? Although, I must admit I'm more intrigued by the new shipment of Gunpla Battle systems you have upstairs. Hopefully they will prove to be as entertaining for your customers as the excellent staff."

Part A: "Out of the Box" Gpbt

Hyun Soo merely smiled at Adrian, not knowing who he is. Due to the tons of customers coming in and out of the Cafe, it's not that easy for her to remember all of their names. She sipped some more on her coffee before continuing the conversation.

"Oh, the Gunpla machines?" she replied, not looking at Adrian at all. "Yup, they're all up and running as of the moment. It's really hard to maintain the shop as it is now, and the addition of these consoles will probably make my head spin. But, my old man entrusted this shop to me, so I gotta accept whatever flies in. Including nasty customers..." she said. She fiddled some more with her laptop, counting how many kits she sold last week, and added the total to the monthly sales.

Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 pm

The sounds of birds singing could be heard as Maximilian Weiss, heir to a fortune, sat outside in the garden of his family's home for this region. It was just one of the many houses they owned around the world which was a byproduct of his mother having to move around a lot for her job. But now that he was 18 he could finally stay in any house he liked by himself, with Minako there of course. Minako herself appeared with a tray which carried glasses of OJ and breakfast for Max himself, "Since I know you're heading to the Hana Ban Ban Cafe today I thought you'd like a big breakfast.", the Japanese woman smiled warmly, almost motherly.

Max returned her friendly smile, "Ah, that explains the bacon then. You never give me bacon.", he chuckled as the tray was placed in front of him. Before digging into his meal he looked at his Japanese second-mother, "You're correct by the way, I do intend to head to the Hana Ban Ban Cafe today. After all you know I've been itching to try 'him' out in these new machines.". The 'him' he referred to was the custom-built 1/144-scale 0 Gundam [Rollout Colors Type] that Minako had made for him. Now he would get a chance to pilot the 0 Gundam for real, in a way, which was an opportunity he was not going to let pass by.

--

Hours later he arrived at the Hana Ban Ban Cafe dressed in a green Celestial Being pilot suit, exactly like the one Ribbons Almark worn, another present from Minako that she'd bought with Max's own money mind you. Not that he minded. Stepped into the cafe carrying a small bag he noticed that a few players were already heading upstairs and smiled, good, at least I'm not the only itching to test my ability he thought. After presenting his Pilot Data Card to the pretty young woman at the counter he began to make his way up to the stairs that led to the upper levels.

By the stairs two people were already talking, males not much younger or older than himself. One of them was decked out in the black pilot suit that Setsuna F. Seisei had worn during the first episode of Gundam 00 Second Season whilst the other was wearing an Orb Union custom colored pilot suit - no doubt a fan of Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny. Maximilian stepped up to the two, "Hi there. I take you both are planning on taking part in today's first battles then, right?", he smiled friendly hoping that the two were likewise as friendly.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:01 pm

George reached out and took the offered hand and shook it, smiling warmly, "It is nice to meet a fellow pilot. So what MS do you have? Mine is the Alvaaron, from Gundam 00. I love the golden mobile suit. I hope the upcoming battles are fun. I haven't been here long I hope to enjoy it as long as I can."

He let go of the guy's hand after a little bit of shaking, figuring it kind-of awkward to hold someone else's hand for too long.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Leon smiled as he heard him talk about Gundam 00.

"Yes I too am a Fan of Gundam 00, your suit is Alvaaron huh? quite a heavy one...-" but as he was talking another teenager, not far from their age approached them as they talked.

Quote :
"Hi there. I take you both are planning on taking part in today's first battles then, right?"

"...Yes we are, I'm Leon, Leon Regillus Pleasure to meet you...and this is George" He said as he extended his hand for another hand shake and then tilted his head a bit towards George's direction.

"And as i was saying earlier...Looks like it will be a hell of fun..." He looked at the two. "Looking at you two makes me say i ain't having it easy..." he chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 pm

George smirked. "I would imagine the battles will be quite spectacular. And I don't know, you yourself look like you would put quite a fight before going down." Looking at the newcomer, he asked, "And what would your name be? You don't happen to like Gundam 00 would you? My Alvaaron will decimate the competition. it is one of the strongest suits in the first season."
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Success! The people were indeed friendly much to Maximilian's relief. One of them thrust a hand forward and Max extended his own shaking the man's hand:

Quote :
"...Yes we are, I'm Leon, Leon Regillus Pleasure to meet you...and this is George"

He gave both of them a friendly smile, "Name's Maximilian Weiss but most people tend to call me Max or Maxy.". It was nice to know that none of his future foes were one of those people that took everything so seriously and cared only for winning. To Max simply playing the game and having a good time was good enough for him - not that he wouldn't be trying to win today mind you.

George stepped forth looking in Max's direction:

Quote :
"You don't happen to like Gundam 00 would you? My Alvaaron will decimate the competition. it is one of the strongest suits in the first season."

At that his lips pulled into a small smirk, "Actually, Gundam 00 is my favourite Gundam series at the moment. I had hoped we could use Second Season MS but I've heard they're not allowed just yet.", the Weiss boy thought for a moment before continuing, "Whilst the Alvaaron may be one of the strongest units me and my 0 Gundam won't simply roll over and die. After all, it's a Gundam.", he grinned mincing the voice of Setsuna F. Seisei for his last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Quote :
"I would imagine the battles will be quite spectacular. And I don't know, you yourself look like you would put quite a fight before going down."

A small smile escaped from his lips, oh he got it alright, With His "Black Death" Destiny, He's not going down easily or may not go down at all.

He had pulled away from shaking max's hand and crossed his arms as he listened to the two talk about the Gundam 00 series and franchise.

Quote :
"Actually, Gundam 00 is my favourite Gundam series at the moment. I had hoped we could use Second Season MS but I've heard they're not allowed just yet."

"They're going to be allowed sooner than you think, so i suggest you bring out hell when that time comes, because by that time I'll be using a very familiar gundam..." He smirked arrogantly but still playful enough for the two to not find it insulting. He was thinking of the Reborn's Gundam he had reserved for play on server. Hence he will become the first player to ever use one.

Quote :
"Whilst the Alvaaron may be one of the strongest units me and my 0 Gundam won't simply roll over and die. After all, it's a Gundam.",

He chuckled with a shake of his head in amusement, remembering the I-am-Gundam. Setsuna Pun.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Hana Ban Ban Cafe
1/144 section...

Hideo, still in his school uniform, entered the cafe, trying to attract as little attention as possible. A little kid bumped into his bag, worrying him. Hideo quickly took out the box and inspected its contents. Thankfully, everything was fine.

Soon, people were swarming around him. "Is that an HG After Colony kit?" asked somebody. Hideo replied with a flat tone, "No. It's the 1997 kit. can't you see the box?" This was because his Deathscythe Hell Custom closely resembled its MG cousin. Instead of gray, the legs, face and arms were painted light purple. The elbows were no longer poly-caps, but a double-jointed ABS mechanism. Not a single rubber part can be seen. The wings also swing open, instead of repositioning it by part swapping like its straight-built form.

While short on armaments, D-Hell Custom's beam scissors are powerful according to Gamefaqs. Also, Endless Waltz Gundams are known for their insane resistance to damage, more so than those built with Phase Shift or GN Fields.
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 pm

The shop suddenly went from laid back to ecstatic once the young man in his school uniform walked in causing a deviation to Juliet's attention. "Hn? What's going on?" Juliet asked the large woman, who looked like Lauren Zises from glee, behind her.

"Apparently there's some punk kid hotshot wannabe with a rare model kit over there, not that I'm impressed. Tchh.." the large woman replied.

"Rare like the vintage 1973 gucci tote bag?" Juliet brightly asked.

"Uh. No! God! it's just a toy." the large woman replied again.

Not minding what the fat lady said, Juliet gingerly trekked along the sea of people, hoping to get a better view of what was really happening.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 am

"Gundam's are mighty to be sure, but you can't expect a name to carry you through a battle. Cause even the Ace Setsuna himself got beaten in a Gundam as well as the other Meisters. It doesn't take a Gundam to beat a Gundam, simply someone who knows how to fight. Zechs Marquise proved it by using the OZ grunt to defeat Heero in the first episode. And afterwards he proved it used the Tallgeese to go toe to toe with them. A basic Zaku can take a Fully functional Gundam if the pilot of the Zaku has more experience than the pilot of the Gundam. A novice in a Gundam could never beat a Veteran in a Zaku unless he got a lucky shot or the veteran got too cocky, and allowed too many openings. It pays to pay attention to these types of things." George said.

While he was not particularly well versed in the Gundam Universe, he was aware of these types of things. When he would play chess with his friends they would always rush in headfirst and lose their best pieces right off the bat assuring him victory. He hoped these two would overestimate him and keep their distance in fights, that way he could use his long range weapons and destroy them. He finished that thought with a mental smirk. And even if they didn't, his suit would be prepared for any eventuality.

But the comment made by Leon got him on edge. There were many suits not allowed right now and some of them were downright horrifying. Heck, even his Providence and Master Gundam weren't allowed. And they were titans in their own rights.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Quote :
"Gundam's are mighty to be sure, but you can't expect a name to carry you through a battle. Cause even the Ace Setsuna himself got beaten in a Gundam as well as the other Meisters. It doesn't take a Gundam to beat a Gundam, simply someone who knows how to fight. Zechs Marquise proved it by using the OZ grunt to defeat Heero in the first episode. And afterwards he proved it used the Tallgeese to go toe to toe with them. A basic Zaku can take a Fully functional Gundam if the pilot of the Zaku has more experience than the pilot of the Gundam. A novice in a Gundam could never beat a Veteran in a Zaku unless he got a lucky shot or the veteran got too cocky, and allowed too many openings. It pays to pay attention to these types of things."

He smiled at George's statement, this guy was interesting for him, and he already wanted to fight him off the bat.

"You may be right George, but remember the gundam pilots defeated those people in the end, because they changed by knowing that the gundams alone can't beat em. But it takes tactics and teammates. But remember don't underestimate gundams too, especially if they team up together."

He said thoughtfully as one hand was under his chin whilst his arms were crossed. He looked to Max intently and asked.

"What do you think Max? What is your say on this?"
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Adrian placed the newly bought ReZEL in his duffel bag as Hyun Soo continued to work on what looked to be sales figures even as she sold him the kit. At this, Adrian felt a pang of sympathy. His corporate job was often quite similar, immense amounts of multi-tasking and frequently large amounts of paperwork which, although necessary, was usually quite tiresome.

"You know, if I didn't know better I would say she was going to drive herself mad with this amount of work. But hey, I do this all the time and only turned out marginally unstable for my troubles!"

"I gotta accept whatever flies in. Including nasty customers..."

At this, Adrian clutched his chest in mock pain.

"Gah, your harsh words hath dealt me a mortal blow."

The end of his sentence punctuated by a brief laugh and a continuing smile, Adrian handed his Gunpla Battle card to Hyun Soo.

"But no, seriously, I'd also like to join in the festivities no doubt proceeding upstairs. And given the previously one sided jest I delivered, it would only be sporting for an introduction. I'm Adrian Shepard."

Adrian's hand remained extended in a western style greeting rather than a more traditionally Japanese one, but he felt that as they were both expats, it would only be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

HANA BAN BAN CAFE...
Desk...

Hyun Soo shook Adrian's hand. "Adrian... I see. I'll remember that..." she said while still drinking. The clock hit 9:30 AM. It's time to open the machines. "Please excuse me for a moment..." she said, and she got up and accessed the LAN server.

"Check.. check.. check... daily scan... check... Okay! This is it! The first battle in Hana Ban Ban Cafe. To all players... it'll be 300 yen to register for a card, and 100 yen for the 30-minute game. First come first served!!" she called out to the twenty or so people inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Quote :
"Check.. check.. check... daily scan... check... Okay! This is it! The first battle in Hana Ban Ban Cafe. To all players... it'll be 300 yen to register for a card, and 100 yen for the 30-minute game. First come first served!!"

Hearing this George looked over at his fellows and said, "Sorry for running but this is something I gotta do." Turning around he ran to the second level,payed the 300 yen for the card, hopped onto a seat, and paid the 100 yen for the first match. He really hoped his opponents would be a challenge. He wanted to test his Alvaaron and that would only happen if they put up a good fight.

Last edited by vangran on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Leon suddenly looked up as the young girl at the counter announced about the machines opening.

Quote :
Well that's my cue...
He said in his head and then he looked both to George and Max.

"It was nice meeting you guys...I'll go ahead now, Can't keep my Opponents waiting can i?" He gave them a friendly smile as he put on his black helmet infront of them and gave them a two-finger salute.

Quote :
"Sorry for running but this is something I gotta do."

"Ciao, Goodluck guys" He turned around and walked to the second floor as George went on his way to the seats on the second floor.

He took Seat number 11 and sat inside as he buckled himself up and booted the system like a Gundam pilot does in the anime, The Haro Scanner opened up as he put in his "Black-Death" Destiny, and it's custom blood crimson Wings of Light.

He took a deep breath as he inserted his pilot card near the map system of the cockpit and 300 yen on the side of the machine outside as the Haro scanner closed instantly afterwards and his seat slowly got pulled inside the cockpit machine.

The screen went black as the map and the Gundam's Data was being loaded.

"Let's do this.."

Last edited by Acruxis on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

George grabbed his Alvaaron out of his bag and placed it into the scanner after inserting his pilot card into the machine. The seat he had chosen was apparently number 17. The screen went dark as everything was being loaded.

The two he had been talking to earlier were probably going to be a challenge. He couldn't wait for the fight to begin. For that is when a warrior truly knows his worth.
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:12 pm

After his exchange with Hyun Soo, Adrian noted at least two individuals making haste towards the counter due to the Gunpla Battle anouncement. Thankfully, he had the advantage of already having a card from another retailer. Accordingly, he excused himself to don his red AEUG normal suit and a pair of dark glasses.

"I wonder if I'll be able to dupe anyone today. It was quite fun to get those kids last week to think I was Zechs, despite lacking the requesite long hair. Either way, today should give me a whole slew of new opponents and possibly one or two interesting fights."

Normal suit donned, Adrian made his way to machine 03. Sitting down, he placed the Hyaku Shiki onto the scanner and inserted the pilot card. Focusing for a moment on the cockpit render and the advantages of a panoramic monitor, Adrian looked down the Argama's catapault and decided to use the Quattro Bajeena impression as planned. After all, he already looked the part.

"Machine 03 huh? Quite fitting for a man who used to be called the Red Comet of Zeon. But that's in the past now."

"Quattro Bajeena, Hyaku Shiki, Deru!"

Last edited by RX-178 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:14 pm

After some time waiting, Juliet's friend finally arrives at the shop with her date. She searches for her friend Juliet whom she later found to be caught between a group of fat oily faced nerds. The group of men that were surrounding Tomino were definitely harassing her, trapping her within their fat bellies like predators cornering their prey.

Juliet's friend quickly rushed to aid her friend. She shoves one of the fat pigs away then proceeds to nut the other one. To drive off the two other harassers, she creates some sort of a small scene around the shop. The group of men walked away in shame.

"Are you okay Juliet?" she asked.

Tomino exhilaratingly jumps to hug her friend. "I'm fine thanks to you! Those men were squashing me with their size 46 waistlines. I couldn't breathe, their cheep colognes worked like tear gas on my pretty little nose. I'm so glad you came to save me!"

Juliet's friend abashed by the attention they were getting and the wrong message they could probably sending out to the crowd, gently pushes her friend away but to no avail. Juliet had a firm lock almost like a bear hug state to her friend's waist.

"Tomino! Stop it you're making a fool of yourself!" she tried persuading Juliet to let go of her.

"Nah! I missed you so much my dear friend!" Juliet said tightening her hold even more.

"Don't embarrass me in front of my date." she said to her.

Juliet's head peaked out aside from her friend's waist and glared at the man with her soul piercing judgmental eyes. Realizing how embarrassing she looked, she finally lets go of her friend then proceeds to hide her face behind her short blonde hair.

"I'm such an idiot." Juliet sulked.

"It's okay Julia. Hey did you bring your Gunpla?" she asked Juliet.

"Sure did! I have it right here in the shoe box." Juliet cheerfully replied.

"Alright here take this. Its a pilot data card. I know how you always never bring money with you so I went on ahead to buy you one." she said handing over the card to Juliet.

"Pilot Data Card? What is this for?" the clueless Juliet Tomino asked.

"Here come with me." she took Juliet by her wrist and accompanied her to the 2nd floor, her date followed. She had Juliet take a seat in one of the machines there and asked Juliet to take out her Gunpla. Juliet opened her shoe box and in it was her X-1 Crossbone Gundam "Skull Heart" Kai.

Her friend's date was surprised when he saw Juliet's Gunpla. "Is that a 1/144 X-1 Crossbone Gundam? I thought they only made Fixed Action Figures of that Gundam. How come you have a poss-able model?"

"Well you see..." before Juliet could give a precise answer, her friend took initiative and covered Juliet's mouth.

"Its not important how she got it. What's more important is how she'll use it." Her friend went on the next few minutes teaching Juliet about the controls of the machine what would soon bound her and her Gunpla together and take them on a journey she is destined for.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:12 pm

[OOC: Sorry for the lateness guys and gals]

Maximilian listened to what George said and had to agree with him to be a point. Whilst grunt suits, in the right hands, could defeat a Gundam it was only through experience that any mass production model could best a Gundam. Of course this rule didn't completely apply to the GN-X series which had bested 00's Gundams for a while. Of course Leon was right as well, pilots of Gundams who got defeated adapted and modified their technique to win. Thus it could be said that MP units would defeat Gundams once or twice but eventually the superior Gundam would win.

Quote :
"What do you think Max? What is your say on this?"

Before Maximilian could answer an announcement came over the PA system of the shop:

Quote :
"Check.. check.. check... daily scan... check... Okay! This is it! The
first battle in Hana Ban Ban Cafe. To all players... it'll be 300 yen to
register for a card, and 100 yen for the 30-minute game. First come
first served!!"

Luckily for himself, money was no problem besides he didn't really have anything else to spend his share of his family's fortune on. Leon and George excused themselves to get their own card and pay for their game. Following their lead Maximilian quickly rushed to get his own card to ensure he'd get a spot in the shop's first battle.

Having paid he strapped himself into the a piloting seat and inserted his data card into the slot made specifically for the card. With everything checked out the Weiss boy then paid the 100 yen for the game and then placed his precious 0 Gundam into the Haro Scanner which would soon let him pilot the 0 Gundam for real. He couldn't wait to see the GN Feathers being spread as he sat within the 0's cockpit, "Time to fly 0 Gundam...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part A: "Out of the Box"   Part A: "Out of the Box" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next