Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Empty
PostSubject: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:58 pm

RULES: This battle is a one on one match. Boss Chief(SUMO) vs. Kisu Inu (Tallgeese III). The SUMO starts at the red square, while the Tallgeese III will be on the blue. Show stats and cards before I roll the dice to start the match.

MAP: "INDUSTRIAL SEVEN" from Gundam Unicorn
BGM: "BLACK HISTORY" from ∀ Gundam OST

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Matchup4

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" ColonyBuilder

"Also called "The snail", The Magallanica colony builder structure was attached to the tip of the Rokuro, whose overall length was 6500 meters with a diameter of 1600 meters. The rear of the structure is equipped with a nuclear pulse engine, and self-navigation is possible. The Rokuro is a colony builder unit, It’s length is just under 10 kilometers and is shaped like a teacup and a pencil cap. Its role is to build the inner and outer walls of the colony simultaneously. The colony is constructed while the unit slides backwards where it is then separated upon completion. The entrance at the tip is where materials are brought in and constructed. The crew quarters are also located here. The Vist Foundation’s extravagant mansion is located in the Magallanica’s residential district, and is the home of Cardeas Vist."
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Kisu watched as the screen lit up and he landed his Tallgeese III on the selected zone. As he waited for the match to start he thought about every thing he knew about the sumo trying to decide how the match should progress.

Quote :
Kisu Inu
(bOZZ)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: Predict- Move and attack once during enemy phase

Other cards: Hot Blood (acquired through a Gunpla Meister)

OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III

Quote :
STATS:

HP: 16560/16560
EN: 190/190
MOVE: 8

Quote :
TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: Yes
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 4000
--EN: 20
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. Heat Rod
--Power: 3000
--EN: 16
--Range: 1-3
--Type: Ranged Melee

4. Mega Cannon
--Power: 7000
--EN: 50
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Beam 3

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Quote :

"Memory of Military Shoes"
Turn A Gundam Soundtrack

Industrial 7 Map

"Tallgeese III, oh boy now this will be a great match. You asked for this ranked match, and you might regret it, shonen!" Boss Chief warned his young adversary. The SUMO, glistening under the lights of the space colony, emerged from an underground bunker in front of the Vist Foundation's building. Twirling its heat fan like a butterfly knife the SUMO stood like a high, imprenatrable red mountain in front of the smaller Tallgeese III.

"I'm not going to take it easy on you, Tallgeese pilot! Bah, custom colors. What a crappy application! You'll see, what it really means to be a man!" bragged the large Boss Chief. The SUMO stepped forward, taking its rightful place at coordinates of J-4...

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" TheBossChief

MRC-F20 Harry Ord's SUMO

Quote :
STATS:
HP: 15360 /15360
EN: 150 / 150
MOVE: 6

Quote :
TERRAIN:
SPACE: Yes
AIR: Yes
GROUND: Yes
WATER: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:
1. Heat Fan
--Power: 3600
--EN: 14
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Solid Melee

2. I-Field Saber
--EN: 18

3. Hand Beam Gun
--Power: 1300 x 4 dice rolls
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. I-Field
--Negate all BEAM-type attacks only
--Use: 3/3

2. Nanoskin Armor (Passive Ability)
--Automatically regenerates 5% of total HP at the beginning of this unit's turn
--In SUMO's case it is 768 HP

Quote :
Boss Chief's stats:

MP: 100/100

Starting Card: Seed

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Let's Roll the Damn Dice!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Haroblue
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Kisu heard the gruff man mocking his paintjob. "My Paint job Is just the way I wanted. I redid it twice to get it the shade I liked" Kisu said as He moved his Tallgeese II forward.

Kisu Moved from J-19 to J-15
End turn
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Quote :
BOSS CHIEF'S TURN

"I sense hesitation in you, Tallgeese III pilot," the Chief commented on Kisu's choice not to move a full 8 spaces towards him. "Your paintjob won't look so thick and rushed had you applied PRIMER!!! I've seen a barn fence painted better!" Boss Chief told the young man. "Look at your yellow boosters!? The red part still shows up underneath! And the green sections of your heat rod aren't properly painted!!! There are also visible seam lines on the feet!"

The SUMO didn't move from its position, but it made a "come and get me" gesture with its hand. Boss Chief smiled while puffing his cigar. "You know that you didn't do a good job with your plastic model. That is why FEAR IS EATING YOU ALIVE!!!" he taunted Kisu Inu, at the same time, giving him advice on how to be a better plamodeler.

Quote :
Boss Chief does nothing, turn ended.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hah it is not fear that held me back. It was strategy, as for my paint job good or bad It was my first time painting a suit and I enjoyed it immensely. As to your tips I will take it into consideration. If you are advising me on gunpla painting How would I best remove the paint to add the primer coat first?" As Kisu asked this he charged forward full speed Unfurling his heat-rod and Slashing At the sumo as soon as he was within range of his opponent

Kisu moved from J-15 to J-7 moved 8
Attack Boss Chief with heat rod

Quote :
Heat Rod

Quote :
HP: 16560/16560
EN: 174/190
Shield 3/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:45 pm

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Ranged Melee' :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Trap
Result :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Quote :

"Memory of Military Shoes"
Turn A Gundam Soundtrack

Quote :
-SUMO incurs 3000 Damage Points
-HP: 12360/15360

The Tallgeese III pilot cleanly hit the SUMO's left shoulder, leaving behind a glowing red gash. He'd forgotten that the Heat Rod of Tallgeese III had a nice good range to it. Boss Chief merely ignored it. He spat out the gum he was chewing. "It was a nice shot really, kid, but that's nothing serious. Now, for your question, I shall answer it. To remove the paint you either soak the part in a cup of denatured alcohol, or lighter fluid. Don't ever use paint thinner, as it will react chemically with the plastic and melt it..." he advised.

Quote :
BOSS CHIEF'S TURN

"Nanoskin machines... they can be quite handy against you..." said Boss Chief. The SUMO's nanomachines regenerated a small part of the damaged shoulder armor.

Quote :
Nanoskin Armor (Passive Ability)

HP: 13128/15360

The SUMO leapt into the air, flying to the Tallgeese. Boss Chief was having the time of his life fighting his first recorded match. He wanted to win, but not just that, he wanted to impart knowledge to this young Gunpla Builder. "Say, what's your name again son? You can call me Boss Chief. I own this shop..." SUMO aimed its two hand beam guns at the Tallgeese's head and fired 2 shots each.

Quote :
Boss Chief's SUMO remains in J-4, uses this attack:

Hand Beam Gun
--Target: J-7 (Tallgeese III)
--Power: 1300 x 4 dice rolls
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

Quote :
EN: 130/150
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 1' :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Beam1
Result :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_CRIT PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_HIT PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_HIT PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

Quote :
used defend
6500/2=3250
HP: 13310/16560
EN: 174/190
Shield 2/3

The Sumo had fired it's hand beam gun at him and even with his shield up he incurred a powerful hit leaving scorch marks on his legs and shoulders.
Quote :
Say, what's your name again son? You can call me Boss Chief. I own this shop...

"Really it is a pleasure to meet you it is a fine store you own. My Name is Sirius Young, Tho most call me Kisu Inu do to my dog-like tendencies." Kisu answered Boss Chief with a bark like laugh. "My specialty is the Blitz using my high speed" Kisu said as he pulled out his predict card and inserted it into the machine. Instantly the lights changed as he got ready to show Boss chief the awsome speed of his Tallgeese III
Quote :
Used Predict-Take extra turn during enemy phase
1 card left Hot Blood

Then Kisu revved his Tallgeese forward passed the Sumo and slashing again with his heat rod as he passed.(OOC. I am not trying to do mid move attack I am attacking after the move but for theatrics I'm saying I attacked as I passed) Kisu had never had a one on one fight and he was enjoying every minute of it. There was no ally to wait on's arrival. and no enemy reinforcement only him and his opponent it was absolutely thrilling.

Moved from J-7 to J-3

Quote :
Attacked Boss Chief with Heat Rod
Heat Rod

Quote :

EN: 158/190
Shield 2/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

'Ranged Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Sumohit

"I like it. You're fast. Seems you accomplished most of the basic building stuff. The paint is your only problem. Haaaah!" The SUMO raised its arm and prepared for impact. The heat rod, like a chainsaw, sliced the outer arm coverings of the SUMO. It grinded against the SUMO's thick shoulder armor as well, leaving deep scratches on the shiny red suit. The Chief's mobile suit jumped back and landed on the front garden of the Vist Residence.

"Very good. You studied the SUMO very well and you know that I have a resistance against beam weapons. The Heat Rod, very nice, Mr. Young..." Boss Chief commented on the accuracy of Kisu's attack. He had never been this impressed with a rookie. "You're using a Predict Card? I see, that explains why you were moving like a blur. It's hard to keep up with your speed. But kid, speed isn't everything, nor is power. Now tell me: DO YOU HAVE DREAMS?"

Quote :
SUMO acquired 3000 Damage
HP: 10128/15360
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 am

Quote :
Very good. You studied the SUMO very well and you know that I have a resistance against beam weapons. The Heat Rod, very nice, Mr. Young...Very good. "
"Yes Boss Chief the first step to victory is understanding your opponent"
Quote :
You're using a Predict Card? I see, that explains why you were moving like a blur. It's hard to keep up with your speed. But kid, speed isn't everything, nor is power. Now tell me: DO YOU HAVE DREAMS?"
Kisu thought about this as he swung Tallgeese III around. "My dream is to be a vet spend time with animals. Though the more I battle the more I want to." Kisu admitted both to Boss Chief and to himself. As Kisu contemplated how he could fit both of those things in he once more charged past slashing the Sumo with his heat rod as he passed.

Kisu moved from J-3 to J-5
Attacked Sumo with Heat Rod

Quote :
Heat Rod

Quote :
EN: 142/190
Shield 2/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 am

'Ranged Melee' :
Result :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 am

Boss Chief's SUMO strafed slightly, then it kicked the heat rod away. The red mobile suit adopted a different fighting pose. It stored away its beam guns and crouched low. "Very good Mr. Young. You are the best opponent I've faced so far. I am proud to fight you. Now, we must determine who the winner is. Are you ready, boy?" Nanomachines started working on the damaged armor of the SUMO.

Quote :
Nanoskin Armor (Passive Ability)

HP: 10896/15360

Attacking...

"I-FIELD SABER!" Boss Chief called out his attack. The SUMO's left arm opened, revealing an I-Field generator. Conjuring up a sword of minovsky particles encased in an I-Field, the SUMO charged to meet the Tallgeese III. With a powerful swing of its arm the SUMO drove the I-Field saber towards the Tallgeese, scorching the soil as it moved.

Quote :
I-Field Saber target Bozz (J-5)
--EN: 18

Quote :
EN: 112/150
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 am

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" BeamMelee
Result :
PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 am

Quote :
Shield defense used
8000/2=4000
HP: 9310/16560
EN: 142/190
Shield 1/3

Quote :
"Very good Mr. Young. You are the best opponent I've faced so far. I am proud to fight you. Now, we must determine who the winner is. Are you ready, boy?"
Boss cheif had asked Kisu this as he had charged forward to delever a devastating hit cleaving off the topmost portin of the shield as well as the tips of his trident crest. at the same time leaving a heavily scorched slightly melted look to the rest of his suit.

Kisu thought for a second about Boss' words and said "Yes it is time to put every thing I have into this attack.' And with that he pulled his Hot blood card out. The card he had gained for besting a meister. looking at it he decided to see how far his determination would bring him. "Here it comes Boss Chief I will show you what me and my gunpla are truly capable of". and
with that he inserted the card into the slot instantly the lights in the cockpit seemed to dim a bit. shrugging this off Kisu lashed out with his Heat rod once more It's coils burning a darker red then normal.
Quote :
Kisu used hot blood card- Next attack is 3x damage
0 cards left

Quote :
Heat Rod

Quote :
HP: 9310/16560
EN: 126/190
Shield 1/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 am

'Ranged Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm

HP: 1896

Boss Chief heard a commotion outside. He shook his head in annoyance. "Sorry, but I think you win. I must tend to something..." he said, Quitting the match but crediting the kill to Sirous Young.When he got out, he saw a mass of people outside fussing over a car accident.

(You win Bozz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"   PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO" Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Tallgeese vs. SUMO"
Page 1 of 1