Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Empty
PostSubject: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 am

RULES: This battle is a handicap match. Risa (Mnemosyne16) and Kenji (Uryuu) vs Javier (Stinger). The Exia and Blue Destiny will be assigned the blue spots on the map. They can pick any of their choice. Meanwhile, the Freedom starts out at the red spot. Show stats and cards before I roll the dice to start the match.

MAP: "VON BRAUN" from Zeta Gundam
BGM: "STRIKE" from Gundam 00 S2

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 MATCHUP

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 VonBraun

"Von Braun is the first and the largest city on the moon, named after the German rocket scientist Wernher Von Braun. Von Braun was established in the Sea of Tranquility in U.C. 0027 in Cayley crater, near the landing site of Apollo 11. Like all lunar cities, Von Braun is located below ground with sunlight being brought in through fiber-optic viaducts, creating an illusory sky over a vast atrium that serves as a outdoor area for the inhabitants. At the center of the city is Armstrong Plaza and Armstrong Park which serve as the main thoroughfare for the city."

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 185px-Downtown2PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 185px-Vonbrauninterior2PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 185px-Vonbraundaytime
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:50 am

The map finally loaded to reveal Von Braun, the largest establishment on the moon in the Universal Century. Kenji found himself floating above the large city, where he'd face off against Javier in the Freedom Gundam alongside Risa in her custom Exia RII. Kenji wasn't intimidated though, since all he could think about was wiping that smug look off of his face. He looked over at the pink Gundam and said "Alright Risa, let's win this and show him that he's not so tough!" He then faced back towards Freedom which was almost a mile away from them, readying himself for battle.

Quote :
Kenji spawns at point S-1
Quote :
Kenji Miamoto
(Uryuu)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: Hot Blood

Other cards: 0

RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3
Quote :
STATS:

HP: 9960/9960
EN: 90/90
MOVE: 6

Quote :
TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: No
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 12
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. EXAM SYSTEM
--Power: 4700
--EN: 20
--Type: Special Attack

3. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

4. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

5. Chest Missile
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Missile

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3

Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 am

"Mineva"

The Exia R2 Sakura initially appeared as a circle of green light from a distance. Flying over the lunar city of Von Braun, it landed on the edge of the crater, just right outside the city itself. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the venue, for right underneath her feet the city glowed like a million fireflies. She stopped to admire Von Braun, only to be interrupted by a priority reminder from Kenji.

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Risawidescreen

"R--right! Hmph... So it's you and me against Javier-san. I hope he doesn't take this too personally... Ummm... I just want a nice game!" she said, fumbling again like she always does. "Uh, oh wait, what's the button again that you use to, activate the sword thing? Gyaaaaa... Sad " she asked Kenji, almost on the verge of tears. The monitors were displaying so much information that the simple-minded Risa could not digest. She just guessed and hit a small red button on the panel. The Exia R2 curled into a fetal position and floated away from the moon surface.

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Exiafuny

"Oi, oi Mr. Blue Gundam please help me!! I'm floating without directions! Help! Help!!!" she cried. Panicking she flipped all of the switches, eventually making Exia fall like a flat pancake on the moon.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
she cried. And her voice echoed across the hall, making the bystanders laugh at the cute but hapless newbie.

Quote :
Starts at S-19

Quote :
Risa Tachibana
(mnemosyne16)
Starting Card: Pierce

GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II "Sakura"

Quote :
STATS:

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 150/150
MOVE: 8

Quote :
TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: Yes
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. GN Sword Kai
--Power: 5000
--EN: 16
--Type: GN Sword

2. GN Vulcan
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

3. GN Beam Dagger
--Power: 3200 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 18
--Range: 2-3
--Type: Ranged Beam Melee

4. GN Sword Kai Rifle
--Power: 3500

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 am

Quote :
"R--right! Hmph... So it's you and me against Javier-san. I hope he doesn't take this too personally... Ummm... I just want a nice game!"
"*sigh*...don't worry, it's just a friendly match. It'll be alright." Risa began to panic.
Quote :
"Uh, oh wait, what's the button again that you use to, activate the sword thing? Gyaaaaa... Sad"
Kenji tried instructing her as best he could. "Just pull the the handle back and press the button on the side of the control, it's really simple."
Then she began floating off into space.
Quote :
"Oi, oi Mr. Blue Gundam please help me!! I'm floating without directions! Help! Help!!!"
"Just calm down! Try balancing yourself out!"
After Risa pressed and flipped random buttons and switches, she landed face first on the lunar surface, making everyone laugh.
Quote :
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Kenji facepalmed himself at Risa's ignorance. He tried reassuring her. "That's a good start, just do the best you can. (I think we might be in trouble.)"
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

"Heh ha ha! You don't know what you're asking for, Blue Destiny pilot! " Javier smirked. The Freedom emerged from underground and found himself in a lunar city quite unlike those seen in sci-fi stories. "Space... well this is my forte, so you two can just forefit this match and admit that I, Javier De La Vega is the true king of Gunpla. I don't expect you two to win..."

Quote :
The Freedom Gundam appears @ A-9

Javier De La Vega
(STINGER)

Starting Card: SEED

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

STATS
HP: 15000/15000
EN: 170/170
MOVE: 7

TERRAIN
SPACE: Yes
AIR: Yes
GROUND: Yes
WATER: Yes

ATTACKS

1. MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber
--Power: 3900

2. MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. MA-M20 "Lupus" high-energy beam rifle
--Power: 3100

4. MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon
--EN: 22
--Type: Shooting

5. 2 x M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon
--Power: 3200 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 36
--Type: Beam 2

6. HiMAT Full Burst
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46
--Range: 4-6

ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%

2. Phase Shift Armor
--Reduce all solid attacks by 50% (except GN Sword/Fang)
--Consume 10 EN for each Solid-type HIT made by enemy (mandatory)
--Using Shield Defense will reduce Solid-type damage to 0, even if multiple hits were made. However, 10 EN will still be subtracted for every hit that lands on Freedom.

3. Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability
--Halves all weapon EN consumption
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Rolling the turn dice:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:00 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Harored
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Quote :
Freedom Gundam moves to H-2

Javier couldn't hold the excitement. After the match, if he wins, he gets to kiss Risa. He promised to beat her in three turns to get the kiss he always desired. "You're so cute Risa! Even when you look silly in that Exia! My lips are craving for your sweet kisses muah muah!" Javier displayed his live streaming image to Risa's monitors. His lips were kissing the screen. "Kiss me Risa and ride me like a cowgirl after we're done!" he said, still pressing his mouth on the monitor as Freedom glided to H-2.

Now, almost out of the lunar city's area he spotted Kenji's Blue Destiny from not so far away. "Hey! You fought as my comrade in the Shamballoo battle, but I'm not holding back on you. And soon you'll be my dog! My obedient, puppy dog! Now shudder and let the Latino Heat take over!" he taunted Kenji. "Nobody gets in the way of Javier. What I want, I get!!"

Quote :
End of Red Phase
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 pm

The match just started and Javier is already making an ass out of himself. Kenji clenched his teeth hard just thinking about all the non-stop showboating that Javier would spout if he won. Then he opened up a line to Kenji.
Quote :
"Hey! You fought as my comrade in the Shamballoo battle, but I'm not holding back on you. And soon you'll be my dog! My obedient, puppy dog! Now shudder and let the Latino Heat take over! Nobody gets in the way of Javier. What I want, I get!!"
He tried keeping his cool even though he was PO'ed by Javier's nonsense. "Well we'll just see about that." Blue moved into firing range of Freedom Gundam and opened fire with his missiles.

Quote :
Kenji moves from S-1 to M-2

Quote :
5. Chest Missile
--Type: Missile
--Target: Freedom Gundam (Javier)

Quote :
HP: 9960/9960
EN: 70/90
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 pm

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Missile' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Missile
Result :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_MISS PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 am

Quote :
In response to Uryuu's attack:
Quote :
Javier (Freedom Gundam) takes no damage due to:
Phase Shift Armor + Shield
(Phase Shift Armor
--Reduce all solid attacks by 50% (except GN Sword/Fang)
--Consume 10 EN for each Solid-type HIT made by enemy (mandatory)
--Using Shield Defense will reduce Solid-type damage to 0, even if multiple hits were made. However, 10 EN will still be subtracted for every hit that lands on Freedom.)

Shield Use: 2/3
EN Consumed: 10
EN Remain: 160/170
Try as Kenji might, his bazooka attack did very little effect on Freedom. The bazooka shots were powerful, indeed, and although one missed, the other exploded twice as hot as it should. Fortunately for Javier, the Freedom Gundam is equipped with a durable shield that halved the damage. And also because it came from a solid weapon, the Phase-Shift Armor neutralized the flames, allowing the blue-winged mech to escape with no damage at all. But Phase Shift came with side effects. Although Javier threw no attack, he noticed the EN gauge go down by 10 points. A small price to pay, for an incredible defense system.

“Phsssssh… Haha! That was it? Oh man, you can’t come up with a better attack!?” Javier questioned Kenji, laughing at his futile attempts to bring down the Freedom Gundam’s HP. “In a short while, short guy, you’ll be having your time on my leash!” he said, reminding Kenji of his obligation and word to Javier. “You’ll walk all over Akihabara on four legs! As my slapping bitch!”
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:47 am

Blue Team’s Phase
[Risa/Exia R2 Sakura colors]

“This is bad!!! Wwaaaaah!” Risa verbalized her fear. The Freedom just blocked against Blue Destiny’s missile attack, with no scratch. Risa so wanted to help Kenji in attacking Javier, but she had no proper knowledge on how to make Exia move properly. From the audience, they could see the Exia swimming like a frog in space. The viewers, customers, all laughed at Risa and the stupid way her mobile suit moved.

Risa could see their faces on a screen displaying the images outside the sim. She could hear and see them laughing at her. This drove her on the verge of tears. “Why are you laughing at me!?” she wailed, sobbing like a little child inside the arcade machine as Exia continued its frog stroke to K-11.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 am

Red Team Phase
(Javier in Freedom)

"Tch... what the heck! You dare use an average mobile suit against me!?" Javier wiped the sweat off his nose. The Freedom hovered backwards, and went to J-2.

Made for use in Full Burst mode, or going through anti-beam defenses, the Freedom features two hip-mounted MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannons. Javier flew to J-2, lining up correctly with the Blue Destiny. "Curse the circumstances of your birth for having been born in the same era as Javier De La Vega! Fate is so unkind to you!!" The rail-cannons unfolded from the Freedom's hips and fired two shots at the Gundam Blue Destiny III.

Quote :
4. MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon @ Blue Destiny III, 2 spaces away at M-2
--EN: 22 (11 due to use of passive ability N-Jammer Canceler)
--Type: Shooting

-10 EN also for Phase Shift

Quote :
EN: 149/170

Last edited by STINGER on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry I forgot to subtract EN.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 am

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Shooting
Result :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_HIT PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

The missiles that were launched at Freedom Gundam had seemed to have any effect on it, not even a scratch. ("Damn, it's pretty sturdy, I'll give him that. But this fight's far from over!") Kenji saw in the corner of his eye Risa swimming threw space like a frog. Risa's display made everyone laugh, leaving Kenji in a state of emberrassment. He tried keeping a positive attitude. ("It's okay, it's okay. She'll pull through in the end, I know she will.") While he was in this state of mind, Javier flew closer and deployed his Rail Cannons.
Quote :
"Curse the circumstances of your birth for having been born in the same era as Javier De La Vega! Fate is so unkind to you!!"
Javier's banter snapped him back into the battle and protected himself with his shield.

Quote :
Shield use: 2/3

Quote :
HP: 7460/9960
EN: 90/90

("Now that was close!") A large portion of his shield had been blown clean off by the blast, cushioning what could have been a fatal blow. He contacted Risa on the Com. "Hey Risa, I'm going in! Back me up!" Blue drew his Beam Saber and charged at the enemy at full speed. He then circled around, trying to hit him from behind. "You're about to see Blue's true power!" He swung at Javier with all his might.

Quote :
Kenji moves from M-2 to I-2

Quote :
1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700

Quote :
Remaining EN: 58/90

Last edited by Uryuu on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

'Beam Melee' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 BeamMelee
Result :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"What the heck! This bastard's trying to destroy my shield!" Javier said of Kenji. He tried to fly away from the other Gundam but Kenji was too fast with the saber. All the Freedom could do was to place his shield in front of him and defend from the strike.

Shield: 1/3

total damage: 1850, blocked

HP: 13150/15000
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 am

Risa continued to struggle with the controls. This time, the Exia was swimming like a dog, like a drowning dog. Only an idiot can make the Exia appear that stupid, for that mobile suit was designed for extremely good mobility. The audiences all facepalmed at her, still laughing at her crazy antics. Unable to take the humiliation anymore, Risa punched the controls. Surprinsgly, the Exia took off properly and flew to K-3

Quote :
Exia R2 transfers to K-3

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Updatedmaprisa

“What does this button do?” Risa wondered. She unwittingly activated her “Pierce” card. The Exia extended its GN Sword Kai and rushed at the Freedom Gundam, as if on auto pilot. The speed was too fast that Risa felt the G-Forces on her body. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” she held on to her seat for dear life.

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Gnburst

Quote :
Activate Pierce Card

GN Sword Kai (attacking Stinger/Javier at J-2)
--Power: 5000
--Type: GN Sword

EN: 132/150
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 am

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'GN SWORD' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 GNMelee
Result :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 am

“Kuroi Hadou”

Javier’s reaction was too late. The Exia R2 Sakura, as clumsy as it may look, was actually capable of moving at high speeds. While Javier was busy fighting Kenji, Risa appeared out of nowhere. Her GN Sword sliced off one of the Freedom Gundam’s legs in one, fluid motion. Javier could do nothing but watch the Freedom’s leg drift away into space.

“F---fuck!” he expressed his shock, unable to dodge in time. The computer assessed his damage to be ar around 10,000 HP, cause the attack was amplified with a Pierce card and it was also a Critical Strike.

Quote :
Damage received: 10000
(Unblockable due to Pierce)
Freedom Gundam’s HP: 3150/15000
Quote :
EN at 149 level

Freedom Gundam (Javier De La Vega)
TURN STARTS!!

It became apparent to Javier that he was fighting an uphill battle against not just one but two highly competent Gundam mobile suits. He had underestimated Kenji’s Blue Destiny Unit III a while ago, thinking it was just a “joke” opponent due to its low HP and relatively weak attacks. He failed to notice that Kenji was slowly chipping away at his shields and energy. Before he knew it, Javier was most down to one shield. Even if he used it though, the GN Sword will probably just puncture it like nothing.

“Hahahahahaha! Risa do you really think you can get away from Javier’s loving arms! Now after I deal with this dog friend of yours I’ll finish off your damn Exia and bring you into my sweet embrace! Come on Risa admit it that you love me! This insignificant Blue Destiny is nothing more than just a bug in my way! I’ll crush him!” Javier gloated. Javier inserted his SEED card into the card slot, and prepared his most devastating attack.

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 S2

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 1306586396_m

“SEED! Come to me and grant me your power!! Hahahaahahahahahaa!” he sadistically laughed like a true evil villain. The Freedom’s weapons all swiveled forward, aimed at the Blue Destiny III. “You are an unwelcome pest in our little game of love! Say, GOODYBE!!!! Ahahahaahahahahahahah!”

Javier moves back a couple of spaces. His eyes turned into cat-like pupils that meant he was in the SEED level of consciousness. “Javier Motha-fucking Dela Vega! King of all things GUNDAM!!!” was his last shout before the HiMAT attack was executed.

Action Sequence:

Quote :
1. Freedom moved back to N-2

Quote :
2. Activated "SEED" Card

Quote :
3. Selected attack, targeting Kenji at I-2

HiMAT Full Burst
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46 (23) due to N-Jammer Canceler
--Range: 4-6

Quote :
4. Calulating EN: 149 - (46/2 = 23) = 126/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 am

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Special Attack' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 SpecialAttack
Result :
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 am

As Kenji was fighting Javier mono a mono, Risa darted in and sliced off Freedom Gundam's leg clean. She really did pull through in the end for Kenji. "Nicely done! Now I'm going to finish this fight!" Suddenly Javier flew a ways back and up high, ready to fire his HiMAT at full blast.
Quote :
“You are an unwelcome pest in our little game of love! Say, GOODYBE!!!! Ahahahaahahahahahahah!”
Kenji hid behind his shield, protecting him from the brunt of the blast. "Daaaaaaaamn!!!"
Quote :
Shield use: 1/3
Quote :
HP: 2210/9960
EN: 58/90

Blue was covered by static and smoke in the aftermath of the attack, having surprisingly survived. "I....I'm still here. Well, then it's time to end this!" Kenji drew a second Beam Saber, clashing them both together above his head. "I'll shut you up you bastaaaaaaaaard!!!" As he closed in at high speed, a voice from the monitor sounded. "E.X.A.M. System" Then the word E.X.A.M. Showed up in bright red letters on the screen. Blue's eyes glowed a bright red as he closed in for the kill.

E.X.A.M.
Quote :
Kenji moves from I-2 to M-2
Quote :
Hot Blood: Triples the power of a single attack
Quote :
2. EXAM SYSTEM
--Power: 4700

Quote :
HP: 2210/9960
EN: 38/90
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 am

'Special Attack' :
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 SpecialAttack
Result :
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:49 am

Quote :
FREEDOM: HP: O /15000

Javier cursed Kenji with lots of expletives too foul to be mentioned in this post. The Freedom Gundam was stabbed multiple times with the Blue Destiny's saber it was a total slaughter. Javier tried to regain control but it was too late, the Blue Destiny reduced Freedom's HP to zero.

"I can't believe I lost!!! To a very weak Gundam! Uaaarg!" he said, storming out of the simulator and out of the shop. He had never been so humiliated all his life. He got into his car, put the Freedom in the trunk and drove home.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 am

THE WINNER: BLUE DESTINY AND EXIA REPAIR II

Natsume returned to the counter just in time to watch the handicap match end. The Blue Destiny, executing its EXAM attack, destroyed the Freedom Gundam in one decisive blow. Natsume was convinced that she had found the perfect players for her team today. "The winner is the team of Exia R2 and Blue Destiny Unit 3!" she happily announced to the customers.

The crowd gave Kenji and Risa a warm round of applause. Natsume kept the game footage for future reference. "I've never seen EXAM and GN Sword attacks like those..." she wondered.

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Examer
PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Examwin

Thread locked: Please return to Part B main thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3   PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: Freedom vs Exia R2/ Blue Destiny 3
Page 1 of 1