Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Empty
PostSubject: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

RULES: This battle is a duel. Kenji (Uryuu) vs Javier (Stinger). The Blue Destiny will be assigned the blue spot on the map. The Freedom starts out at the red spot. Show stats and cards before I roll the dice to start the match.

MAP: "GRANADA" from Zeta Gundam
BGM: "Assault Waves" from Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Granada

"Located on the far side of the moon, Granada is one of the largest lunar cities, second only to Von Braun. Due to Granada's proximity to the Zeon homeland of Side 3, the Earth Federation Space Force establishes a base here prior to the One Year War, but when hostilities commence the base is swiftly overrun by the Principality of Zeon. For the duration of the war, Granada serves as the headquarters of Kycilia Zabi's Mobile Assault Force. On January 1, U.C. 0080, it hosts the final peace negotiations between the Earth Federation and the restored Republic of Zeon. After the One Year War, Granada once again becomes a Federation base. However, its citizens remain strongly anti-Federation, and once the Gryps Conflict begins the city openly sides with the AEUG resistance group. Due to the presence of Flanagan Institute during One Year War, most of psycommu and psycoframe related weapons are developed in this city, under the supervision of Anaheim Electronics."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Granada, on the moon...

Javier was itching for a fight. No, he was desiring Kenji's total annihilation. He hated how Kenji, despite being outmatched by stronger mobile suits all the time, manages to keep a happy disposition. This only served to fuel Javier's growing rage against the happy-go-lucky Kenji. Javier's grip on the controls was so tight he could almost picture the joysticks snapping in two. He opened the video chat function, wanting to send a message to his opponent.

"It's just you and me. Nobody can save you now, not Risa, not that Hana Ban Ban owner, nobody. I killed the Shambaloo in a single shot, so what gives you the idea you have any chance against me? The King of Gunpla, a shining hope for the future of this craft. There can be no other, there can only be one! And I shall perform a quickening on your retarded Blue Destiny!"

Quote :
The Freedom Gundam appears @ R-18

Quote :
Javier De La Vega
(STINGER)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: SEED

Other cards: 0

Quote :
ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

STATS
HP: 15000/15000
EN: 170/170
MOVE: 7

TERRAIN
SPACE: Yes
AIR: Yes
GROUND: Yes
WATER: Yes

ATTACKS

1. MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber
--Power: 3900
--EN: 18
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. MA-M20 "Lupus" high-energy beam rifle
--Power: 3100
--EN: 18
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

4. MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 22
--Type: Shooting

5. 2 x M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon
--Power: 3200 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 36
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Beam 2

6. HiMAT Full Burst
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46
--Range: 4-6
--Type: Special Attack

ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3

2. Phase Shift Armor
--Reduce all solid attacks by 50% (except GN Sword/Fang)
--Consume 10 EN for each Solid-type HIT made by enemy (mandatory)
--Using Shield Defense will reduce Solid-type damage to 0, even if multiple hits were made. However, 10 EN will still be subtracted for every hit that lands on Freedom.

3. Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability
--Halves all weapon EN consumption
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:02 am

The map had finally loaded, having Kenji find himself floating just above Granada, the second largest city on the moon and Kycilia Zabi's base of operations during the One Year War. It made him feel very nostalgic being here. Suddenly Javier started transmitting to Kenji.
Quote :
"It's just you and me. Nobody can save you now, not Risa, not that Hana Ban Ban owner, nobody. I killed the Shambaloo in a single shot, so what gives you the idea you have any chance against me? The King of Gunpla, a shining hope for the future of this craft. There can be no other, there can only be one! And I shall perform a quickening on your retarded Blue Destiny!"
He chuckled quite a bit and replied to his message. "Okay, as long as you're having fun doing it! And it won't be so easy to shoot me down, because I believe that Blue will get me through this battle. Let's both try our very best, cause I'm not holding back!"

Quote :
Kenji Miamoto
(Uryuu)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: Hot Blood

Other cards: 0
RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3

Quote :

STATS:

HP: 9960/9960
EN: 90/90
MOVE: 6

Quote :
TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: No
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 12

2. EXAM SYSTEM
--Power: 4700
--EN: 20

3. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

4. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700

5. Chest Missile
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--Type: Missile

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 am

Let the match begin!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Harored
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 am

JAVIER'S TURN

Javier's speed advantage gave him the unparalleled edge in this matchup, Sitting anxiously in the cockpit, the usually cool Javier was different today. His eyes were burning with unquenchable anger and hatred. In his way stood this good-natured guy named Kenji and his ever-reliable Blue Destiny. For Javier, all he could see was a big target. Fueled by his desire to humiliate and defeat Kenji, he stepped on the pedals, which made the Freedom accelerate faster in outer space.

"Stop pretending to be a kind kid, you bastard!" he hollered at Kenji. Javier gnashed his teeth angrily like a rabid dog. The Freedom's boosters sent it sailing across the lunar city of Granada, steadily approaching the Blue Destiny.

Quote :
Moved to K-11
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 am

Javier began to charge at Kenji at full speed in his Freedom Gundam, fueled by the desire to defeat him.
Quote :
"Stop pretending to be a kind kid, you bastard!"
Kenji meant it when he said he wanted to have fun, So he thought that this was Javier's idea of fun. ("Well it's nice to see he has enthusiasm and determination. This is going to be a tough one, that's for sure.") He thought to himself smiling. But then that smile was gone, putting on a serious face. "I'm going to come at you with all I've got! Here I come!" He shouted over the com. Blue boosted into full drive towards Javier. He readied his Beam Rifle, aiming for Freedom's head.

Quote :
Kenji moves from B-2 to H-8

Quote :
4. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700

--Target: Freedom Gundam (Javier)

Quote :
Remaining EN: 78/90

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 1' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Beam1
Result :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am

"Warning... Warning..." said the computer. Javier picked up an energy reading on his screen. "Beam!" he exclaimed. The Blue Destiny could've destroyed the Freedom's head with that shot, but Javier was wise enough to place the Freedom's shield in front of its face. The beam ate a part of the Freedom's shield, putting a small burn mark on it.

Quote :

Freedom took:1350 damage
HP: 13650/15000
Shield 2/3

JAVIER'S PHASE

"Nothing but a lucky shot. Still can't believe Risa chose to go out with you! You Justin Bieber wannabe!" Javier pushed hard and the Freedom automatically aimed its cannons at the Blue Destiny. "You familiar with my plasma cannons? Now say your prayers because, I'm gonna make you a bitch! Drink your own filth!"

Quote :
Targer: H-8 (Kenji)
Quote :
2 x M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon
--EN: 36 (18 due to Neutron Jammer Canceler)

Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability

Quote :
En:152/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 2' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Beam2
Result :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_HIT PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 am

Javier managed to defend against Kenji's Beam Rifle, taking a chunk of his shield. Then Javier retorted.
Quote :
"Nothing but a lucky shot. Still can't believe Risa chose to go out with you! You Justin Bieber wannabe!"
"Risa? Go out with me? We never went out, we're just friends." Then the Freedom deployed it's Plasma Cannons, aimed at Kenji. Kenji hid behind his shield, taking half of the damage. "Cripes!"

Quote :
Shield use: 2/3

Quote :
HP: 6760/9960
EN: 78/90

ROLLIN
Some of the leg and shoulder armor had been peeled away by the blast. Kenji started breathing hard, when his adrenaline started to flow. He looked at the floor of the cockpit and started laughing sadistically. "Hehehehehe. Haaahahahahaaaa!!! That's it! That's what I want! Now I'm going to cut you up into little pieces! DIE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" He drew his Beam Saber from Blue's right leg and charged at Javier at full speed. When he closed in, Kenji started swinging his Saber madly at him.

Quote :
Kenji moves from H-8 to J-11

Quote :
1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700

Quote :
Remaining EN: 66/90

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add shield use)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 am

'Beam Melee' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" BeamMelee
Result :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 am

"What's gotten into you, bitch!? You're acting like a rabid skunk now!" Javier said in response to Kenji's "berserker" mode. He could hear him from the speakers. Unfortunately for Kenji this made him even more predictable to Javier. The Freedom moved to the side, avoiding the beam saber. "That's it, I like it! You're fighting like a man, but you're still a wimp! And I don' believe you, you're just trying to take advantage of Risa by posing as a friend! You sick pervert!! Arrh!"

JAVIER's TURN

Now it was the Freedom's turn. Because the Blue Destiny missed, this created an opportunity for Javier. Not wanting to risk a close quarters battle, Javier moved east to N-11. Again the Freedom's plasma cannons swiveled in front and fired a twin burst at the other suit. "How does it feel to fight the King of Gunpla, loser?" Javier continued to belittle Kenji.

Quote :
Targer: J-11(Kenji)

2 x M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon
--EN: 36 (18 due to Neutron Jammer Canceler)

Quote :
Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability

En:134/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 am

'Beam 2' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Beam2
Result :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_CRIT PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 am

After Javier avoided his Beam Saber, he backed up and deployed his Plasma Cannons again.
Quote :
"How does it feel to fight the King of Gunpla, loser?"
"That's not going to work on me again!" He dodged one of the two shots and got hit by the second. Luckily, he was hit on the side where his shield was.

Quote :
Shield use: 1/3

Quote :
HP: 3560/9960
EN: 66/90

Blue was very beaten up at this point. He was sizzling with static and most of the inner parts were exposed. Kenji became very frustrated with Javier and charged in at him with both Beam Sabers out at once. "I'll put an end to you now!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" As he came in close, Blues eyes lit up bright red and a tiny effeminate voice came from the monitor "EXAM System" Then the word "E.X.A.M." appeared on the screen in big bright red letters.
Quote :

Kenji Moves from J-11 to M-11

E.X.A.M.

Quote :

Hot Blood: Triples the power of a single attack
Quote :

2. EXAM SYSTEM
--Power: 4700

Quote :
Remaining EN: 46/90

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 am

'Special Attack' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" SpecialAttack
Result :
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Quote :
Assessing damage:
4700 x 3 = 14100
But I used Shield Defense: 1/3
Damage is halved: 7050
HP: 6600/15000

Quote :
JAVIER's TURN

"Fukushu Freedom Gekiha!"

Javier didn't care he just allowed the Blue Destiny to whack his shield with the EXAM attack. After Kenji was through, the Freedom emerged from the smoke, badly battered from Kenji's desperate attack. “That was your best attack, bitch!? Well guess what, I'm still alive! And kickin'! The King of Gunpla's here to kill ya! ” Javier gloated. Javier inserted his SEED card into the card slot, and prepared his most devastating attack.

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Seedmodestinger

“SEED! Come to me and grant me your power!! Hahahaahahahahahaa!” he sadistically laughed. The Freedom’s weapons all swiveled forward, aimed at the Blue Destiny III. “A small rat like you shouldn't live! Bow down to my existence, you motherfucker!”

Quote :
Action Sequence:

1. Freedom moved back to R-11

2. Activated "SEED" Card (Hit if MISS, if HIT or CRIT x 1.5

3. Selected attack, targeting Kenji at M-11

HiMAT Full Burst
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46 (23) due to N-Jammer Canceler
--Range: 4-6

4. Calulating EN: 111/170

5. Other Current Stats:
---HP: 6600/15000
---Shield 1/3
---At R-11

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 pm

'Special Attack' :
PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" SpecialAttack
Result :
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Kenji was unsuccessful in finishing off Freedom Gundam, so he tried going after him again. But Javier backed away again and deployed all his projectile weapons, getting ready to launch his HiMAT Attack at full charge. Then he fired, unleashing a barrage of weapons fire. He hid behind his shield again, but to no avail. It was then that Kenji knew he was defeated as Blue was absolutely destroyed in the blast, left as nothing but space dust.

Quote :
HP: 0/9960
EN: 66/90

The screen went black, telling him that he was destroyed by Freedom Gundam. Kenji pulled off his helmet and smiled. "*sigh* Well Javier-san, looks like you beat me. A well played game in my book. *clapping* Hahahahahahaaa!! Bravo!"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: FREEDOM WINS   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:30 pm

FREEDOM GUNDAM WINS

Meteor by TM Revolution

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" DoomFree

Thread locked. Please return to PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"   PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom" Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Blue Destiny vs Freedom"
Page 1 of 1