Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

It's Playtime!

Go down 
+13
STINGER
serpentarius
blueberry-pancakes
Zephyros
AngelfromAbove
vangran
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
B.R.O.
Lalionus
MSL
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
Aile
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-07-12

It's Playtime! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Allenby's head tilted, her mind already starting to work. . "Radiant . . Radiate. . Radiation!?!" She said in alarm. "Isn't that a bad thing?!" She asked, checking herself out to make sure she wasn't glowing or anything like that. . casually setting up all sorts of party-esque things in a calm manner, clearly contradicting her voice and voiced concerns regarding radiation. She would set a party popper to go off when the door was opened, to send confetti everywhere if anyone were to enter. . having secured the string to part of the door to allow this to happen. "Huzzah for random supplies" She said, starting to clean a thimble to give herself a barkeep type appearance. . Even though all of the thimbles were clean and useable.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Playroom...
After Midnight...

"Now that's just... rude. Oh well, I have learned not to force myself on others..." said Risa. She genuinely felt offended when the newcomer Mikoto threatened her. Risa picked her bags up and placed them on a toy cart. She tearfully gazed at Preddy and tapped the warrior's shoulder

"We're not close but I bid you farewell. I have always enjoyed the drinks at your bar, so I'm sorry for breaking your tables. Here a little superglue and some putty I gathered from the Gundam toys..." Risa handed Preddy the glue.

"Congratulations with the test. I'm off to see the rest of the house..." Risa jumped on the cart.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...

"Hey! Wait! You there! Commoner girl with a Gun-Blade! Don't leave me! Javier ran after Mikoto, who was just finished talking to Risa and company. Javier tried to catch up to Mikoto but he collided with Risa's cart, sending him tumbling across the floor. "Ouch! What in heaven's name... ah! You... you owner of that wagon! Stop right there! YOU JUST RAN OVER A PRINCE! And not just any ordinary Prince... THE PRINCE OF VESTIGLIA! WHAT SAYETH THOU..."Javier strode to the wagon. But to his surprise, sitting on the Wagon was a pretty lady toy, a girl with bright red hair, and a pink jacket. Javier was instantly smitten.

"Ahhh, apologize for me acting so rude to a beautiful lady. Let me introduce myself. I am Javier Nostros, the best swordsman the world has even seen. I defeated the Chimera completely, on my own, but that purple-haired woman stole the horn I rightfully earned! But that matters little now... Javier said to Risa. He took her hands and kissed them many times. "Well I could forget about the horn, because I am dazzled by your heavenly beauty. Not like that purple-haired woman and that creepy doll freak. You are the White Dove of my Heart..."Javier tried to woo Risa with his Cassanova moves.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Playroom...
After Midnight...

It's Playtime! - Page 6 Risa_g10

"I'm terribly sorry!!!" Risa apologized to the toy she had just ran over with her cart. Fortunately, he seemed okay, and was even able to walk to her. At first Risa thought she was in for a fight, but the guy himself apoligized and even acted in a chivalrous manner, although it was a bit weird and hilarious. He even kissed her hands, many times over.

Risa was a tough girl but by no means she was a lesbian. So when this knightly action figure kissed her hands, she felt her stomach full of imaginary butterflies, having never been kissed before. Not many toys were this "gentlemanly" and compared to what the Warpack attempted to do to her earlier, this weird "ladies man" was a welcome change.

"Ah! Hahahaha! I'm Risa Fontaine, and it is nice to meet you, Javie-- err... 'Prince Javier'. I'm truly sorry for bumping into you. I see, so you were with that girl who defeated the Chimera. I would like to stay and chat, but I have to go. I'm changing my residence, to anywhere but here..." Risa answered. She didn't mean to be rude, but the clock is ticking. She needed to go.
Back to top Go down
blueberry-pancakes
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
blueberry-pancakes

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

Scene: At the Playroom Floor, near Risa's cart...

"Master Javier!!! It' is I, Katrice Evergreen! Your trusty party member and the greatest archer in all of Vestiglia!"

The greatest dream of Katrice, became a reality. Through these years, she and Sack , they searched high and low for an elusive action figure of Javier Nostros, the White Hawk of Vestiglia, and now they have found their Holy Grail. It was a 'Javier' and he looked to be in near-mint condition. Katrice dared not look at Javier in the eye. She bowed before him.

"We will be forever at your service, oh great White Hawk! Tell me, at your beck and call, I'll kill anyone you mark as a target!"

When Katrice looked up, she noticed Javier had just talked to Risa. Katrice subsequently unfolded a piece of paper, as big as a candy wrapper and handed it to the other girl.

"His Royal Highness favors you! So, we're offering you a limited invitation into CALAMITY. We're an adventurer's group that has been searching for the Prince! I'm Katrice Evergreen and I am very happy to meet you, Ma'am!"

Katrice shook Risa's hand. Like her she was also an energetic personality. Katrice could see that in Risa's eyes, and she knew that she and Risa would get along very well...
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 am

Playroom Floor
Past Midnight...

And then, Sack appeared behind Katrice. He had been sneaking across the room, and went undetected until he saw his partner and Javier, together with another toy (Risa). "Lord Javier! It is good to finally see you! I never thought... but now we can be like in the videogame!" he jumped in joy.

Noticing Katrice recruiting this other toy, Sack stepped forward and introduced himself."Well, if Katrice thinks you're a perfect recruit then I have no objections!" Sack Efron politely introduced himself and then he looked at Javier. "Sir there would be no time for questions. We have to get out of this city. It's too heavily guarded for us to stay a minute longer..."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am

Playroom...
Midnight...

"WHOA WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN SEAS? MY MINIONS FROM THE VIDEOGAME!!!" a tearfully-happy Javier cried in utter happiness. He did the "tebow" stance and thanked the heavens for his blessings. Though he has never met a Sack and a Katrise toy before in his life, he had longed to meet them so that they can emulate the adventures they had in the RP Videogame. "Yes you are right. I will ask you about how you got here and how you found me when we get out. Ah, curse this toy room. I shall forget about it. Let us go and establish Vestiglia somewhere else! "Javier suggested.

"Pardon, Lady Fontaine, but you're coming with us. This is a glorious day for the White Hawk! Two loyal servants and a Princess have come to make me happy! Let us go my loyal subjects! WE HAVE A KINGDOM TO ESTABLISH! Javier said all three of them. He ran behind Risa's wagon and started to push it in the door's direction. He asked his two "new" friends to help him push the wagon faster.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 am

Playroom...
After Midnight...

"I don't have an idea as to where you are going, but I appreciate the help. This wagon is too heavy for me to push all the way to the door..." Risa thanked Javier and his "friends". She stepped down from the wagon and started to push it along with Javier.

"It's nice to be with toys who are not always thinking about war. All the Warpack says is war war war. They want to win this pee-shooting contest so bad they're desperate to recruit new members into their stupid Warpack Boyband. Well I am not interested. If you are adventurers as you say, then I will come and join you. Boy you should see the look in the eyes of those newly-recruited Warpeckers. The moment they were announced successful, they all forgot what they were standing up for..." Risa added. And finally, they reached the door where the guards stood. She asked for permission to pass.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Playroom...
After Midnight...
Hunter's Den

Zoro snickered and rolled his eyes, "It means you look wonderful, now i think I have rested up enough for now. I think I will go back to my place to think things over. I will say I am not sure about joining a group who would test us like that, or one that would allow someone like that lizard as a member." He stood up and walked out, taking a breath before starting the walk whilst humming, "You are a Pirate"
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Playroom Door...
The Checkpoint...

It's Playtime! - Page 6 Bear_g10

Standing in front of Risa and her newfound buddies was the Gate-Keeper, a tired old teddy bear toy wearing a guard's uniform. He was oblivious to the events that happened, because he was busy reading dirty magazines. He didn't even bother to check who the incoming people were.

"Sure sure, go right ahead and go..." the bear guard said. He opened the door for the wagon to pass. Then he resumed reading his Penthouse magazine. He failed to notice that Sack, Katrice and Javier were all unregistered toys, so he just allowed them through.

Quote :
RISA, JAVIER, KATRICE AND SACK can now leave the room if they want...
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Preddy Saw them leaving with Risa and remembering Javier's attitude Preddy followed after them. He didn't trust the rude toy and his friend's mention of guards possibly coming didn't sit right with him either. So as they pushed the cart with Risa in it he followed behind. Trailing the four of them was easy what with his training as a tracker and hunter.

He did lose them for a moment as he sent a message to Allenby explaining what he was doing and sending a messenger toy deliver the message to her as well as a message to Wulfgar apologizing but letting him know that something urgent had come up and that he would have an answer for him when he returned. But he found there trail as they were entering the checkpoint.

"I will make sure she finds a safe place to stay then I will return" he thought to himself as he saw them leaving the checkpoint and quickly left the room after them.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Wulfgar instantly granted Mikoto a car. One that can be driven as if it was a real car, and came with spare batteries. "That should carry you to the next state... Well then, I was hoping you would stay, but I will respect your decision," Wulfar reassured Mikoto. The car parked itself in front of the girl, waiting for her to hop in.

Quote :
THIS THREAD IS ONLY A PROLOGUE. WE WILL STILL CONTINUE TO BE NON-LINEAR, BUT FOR TIMELINE PURPOSES, All the succeeding new topics must have the title "Chapter 1 (insert your own title here)". The next thread will proceed to the following day in the story, at around 8 in the morning. Only one active thread per particular section of the house for the following chapter, please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Playtime!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: Toy Story: Turf Wars :: The Playroom-
Jump to: