Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

It's Playtime!

Go down 
+13
STINGER
serpentarius
blueberry-pancakes
Zephyros
AngelfromAbove
vangran
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
B.R.O.
Lalionus
MSL
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
Aile
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

It's Playtime! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 am

Preddy was watching the situation tensely wondering what he could do. then as he filled a thimble the flow stopped. Looking he saw that he was out of booze. "Damn means I will need to head to the kitchen. And I don't even have any caravan workers read.........that could work" Preddy thought to himself before screaming "Sorry folks were out of drinks gonna have to shut down until I can get to the kitchen and resupply. Allenby get these people out of here."

Then he walked out of the tavern and gruffly said to Hirim "Put that thing Away turns out I need these two to make a caravan run to the kitchen with me I just ran out of booze. Seems like a win win situation. I get the workers I need to resupply the booze you all love to drink so vigorously. And in addition to the bar only being closed a short while I get these two troublemakers out of your hair while whatever goes down outside goes down." Preddy said. It was a compromise even he wasn't comfortable with. But he could help these two he couldn't the ones in the yard so he would do what he could for now.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 am

Allenby nodded to her employer and walked to the taverns bar, raising her voice and speaking strongly to make sure she was heard. "Alright folks, its closing time, time to head on out into the world!" Allenby would take a quick look around and start making her rounds around the tavern, helping toys get to their feet and leave that may have had a little too much to drink before checking places such as closets and the second floor to make sure there were no stragglers to be left behind. .Allowing the few patrons that were in the bar to finish their drinks before sending them on their way. . and returning the thimbles to the tavern. After a short amount of time she walked out and stood next to Preddy "Nice and empty in there", she said as she took in the sight of some weird looking dinosaur having a gun placed against the girls head, who had just made a mess of the tavern a few moments before. . Her head tilting to the side a little as she tried to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:46 am

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

Shaking his head at the proceedings, the Autobot leader decided to leave them be. After all, those toys could be spies, and even if they weren't they could have agendas that could eventually harm the Playroom as a whole, and he wasn't about to risk his life for toys who he knew nothing about. His character learned that the hard way.

"Deal with them as you see fit, Hirmm. Anyone with uncertain loyalties aren't our concern, so there is no reason to stick our necks out for them." While he didn't like toys to hurt needlessly, they were potential enemies at this time so it wasn't wise to help them as they could stab them in the back.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
Outside the Hunter's Den...

Zoro relaxed and sighed once more, this had been more interaction than he was expecting and as such was happy to leave the tavern when Allenby and Preddy wanted them out. He left the tavern and walked over to the side, looking around at the room before he made his way back to his log house. He kept a close eye on the Violet Lizard and the noisy girl out of the corner of his eye though, not one to leave someone at the hands of someone like that.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

"Hirmm, easy. I don't want any Playroom toys injured tonight." Wulfgar told Hirmm, not wanting to see unnecessary deaths. He heard Prime giving Hirmm his approval, and he nodded at Prime. "Learning the ropes easily, Optimus. You'll make a fine addition to the Warpack, with that attitude. As for these two...

Wulfgar grabbed Risa by the neck and lifted her off the ground."You have always been the feisty one. Tell me, have you ever contributed anything for the war? You're just a spoiled toy who wants to be a hero. And yet, you don't realize that your actions could very well endanger us all... IT'S THE BIRD CAGE FOR YOU..." Wulfgar reminded the younger toy to learn her place.

Wulfgar threw Risa down on the floor, at the same time, he looked at the Kamen Rider and the Predator boy and told them to back off."If you know what's good for you, don't try anything funny. This girl needs to be disciplined, right now. HIRMM! Take her to the bird cage and leave some guards to watch over her. If she's too noisy, feel free to beat her up..." her ordered. More guards came and lifted Risa off the ground, to carry her to the Bird Cage. The window also received reinforcements, to make sure nobody overpowers Doraymond and get out without permission.

Lastly, Wulfgar addressed Preddy A Tore. "You wanna go down to the kitchen? Make it quick, but you have to do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Outside The 'Hunter's Den'...
Playroom @ Midnight...

Hirm's gun being pointed at her head, Risa didn't try to struggle anymore. When the toys came in to seize her, she allowed herself to be arrested. Why? Because instead of overwhelming anger, she felt sadness and disappointment. This would have been the last thing that their deceased owners wanted. A war between toys. Risa once tried to convince the Warpack to drop this whole war act altogether and forge a truce with Jin, but they did not listen.

"Lock me up in the cage. I won't even struggle. What's the difference between this room and the cage? I'd rather sit alone there, and think about happier times, than be forced to go to war with you..." Risa told Hirrm. She didn't care anymore. She closed her eyes as the soldiers carried her to the bird-cage. silent

Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Preddy Watched Risa being led away. He turned to Wulfgar and said with a sigh. "The bar will remain closed then. It would take multiple people to bring back the necessary supplies. Until I get the help I need the bar is closed. Come Allenby there is no point in staying out here. There wont be any business for a while. oi rider What was your name Zero I think. if you need a place to stay your welcome to crash on the bar floor."

Then his belief in the toyroom and there protector's shattered Preddy entered the Hunters Den and after giving one more tragic look at the birdcage he flipped the sign to closed. And the way things looked now the bar would likely remain closed but he cared not. The place his brothers had loved had given there lives for no longer seemed to exist keeping there memory alive here was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Allenby looked away as the female toy was carried off to the bird cage, feeling somewhat sorry for her despite the earlier property damage, not liking the idea of anyone being at the mercy of a seemingly gun-happy dinosaur. She let out a soft sigh and turned to walk in, not really saying anything. . though she did make a bit of a razzing sound as she entered the Tavern, disappearing from sight as she stepped out of the doorway, wasting no time starting to tidy up a bit. . She had cleared out the tavern earlier, but she had not really cleaned up after doing so.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

Optimus watched Preddy walk back into the tavern and sighed. "Some people need to learn that not everyone is on our side. You can't jump into a fight between two sides while not knowing anything about either and expect not to be attacked after its over. They could only be using you to beat the other side and then turn on you. You need a reality check, child." He turned his head to look at Wulfgar, "If you need me for anything, I'll be in my usual place by the eastern wall."

And with that he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

Like a stack of legos suddenly crashing down, so did the situation deteriorate from Diplomacy to bordering fight, or rebellion. That's what was being forced. Either they shut up and pretend nothing happened or speak up, fight to save the girl, which would lead them to rebellion since they went against the Boss's Orders.

What has he gotten himself into? Does he fight against them alone? What can he do? He would be useless destroyed and or if he was missing an arm or too. But even as he thought of grim possibilities that could happen, he found his hand over his Blaygun.

His instincts were telling him to just go wild and take the girl and head out. But with those many guards can he take them alone? So this is what it meant by Tyranny. Sure they had the best of intentions, but how they did things seemed to contradict with it.

He seemed to have a knack for getting himself in the wrong side of thinks, now inside he thought about his sworn-sibling. Her side seemed to be much better even though they invade, the warpack toys seemed to be paranoid veterans.

They're holding on to something too much, something they're afraid to lose. It is understandable but now that it has become paranoia, Zero can't help but wonder.

Every toys answer around him dissatisfied him, It's not the room that matters, but the toys in it, But nobody seemed to realize that save for him, Risa and the Bar Keep Preddy. Oh how he wanted to pull out his Blaygun and attack the purple dinosaur.

But no, it would only make the situation worse. The hunter called out to him, his head merely moved to the side and looked as he offered him a place to stay.

He had a place to stay sure, but maybe he could stay here for awhile--he wanted to talk to the barkeep anyways.

"Sure" His hollow voice rang. He then turned his gaze towards the window sill, he could only pray for those fighting the chimera before looking at the tavern and walking towards it.

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

Playroom...
Midnight....

Zoro having heard Wulfgar's rulings on the matters at hand, decided he was no longer needed at the moment and went off for a stroll around the playroom, there were still places he hadn't been to yet and he figured he might as well try and see them. The room was dim in alot of areas, it being late in the night, so he did his best to stay sharp.

After a little ways he found himself near one of the doors, he looked up, the sheer size of it compared to him was daunting, as if it were a portal to some forbidden land. He smirked and kept walking, back towards the tavern now as it was between him and his home.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 pm

The Playroom...
A little over past midnight...

It's Playtime! - Page 3 Ris_s_10

PUBLIC EXECUTION

With the help of the guards, Risa was thrown in jail, into a bird cage. The said bird cage was carried to the center floor for everyone to see. "Pffff... that girl always annoyed me..." said Hirmm. He grabbed a box of matches, and asked one of his men to get a lump of Play Doh, which he will use to shut Risa up.

"I want to torture the shit out of that woman. First I'll stick a burning match into her eye, and the next, into her crotch! It's been a while since I killed somebody..." Hirrm chuckled. His robot bodyguard handed him a roll of clay.

"Let's go..." said Hirmm. Flocks of toys went and watched the public execution. They felt sorry for Risa, but they are being protected by the Warpack so they can't complain. They would rather be in a room ruled by tyrants than die in the wilderness. The robot entered the cage and held Risa down, while the other toys stuffed her mouth with clay so she can't scream.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Outside The 'Hunter's Den'...
Playroom @ Midnight...

Earlier, Risa accepted her fate of imprisonment, knowing that sooner or later she would be released by the other toys if she behaved well enough. But this time, it appears like Hirmm changed his mind, and now he wants to execute Risa! She desperately shook the cage bars and demanded that she be let out.

"Hey wait, you fucking dinosaur! This wasn't a part of the agreement! Let me out of here you fucking son-of-a-bitch! I thought it was just jail time! No burning! You stupid fuck if you do that I swear I'll fucking rip your scaly head off and jam it up your fucking ass!!!" Risa went berserk when she saw the lighted match. But before she can say more "fuck" words her mouth was sealed with clay.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:49 pm

The Hunter's Den
After Midnight

Preddy was cleaning up in the bar solemnly when he heard a ruckus outside walking out he stopped a passing toy who said there was to be a public execution. looking up he saw the cage and them holding Risa down. Dropping the thimble and letting go of the toy he rushed back inside.

"Allenby, Zero we have trouble!!! That damned Dino is about to publicly execute Risa for speaking out against Wulfgar. I'm going to put a stop to this charade. Allenby I wont ask you to come with nor tell you to stay. It has been an honor to have you as a friend. but know this if you choose to stay out of this you can not remain here. No matter what happens we can not return to this place so if you want to run now is the time. " Preddy said as he looked at his friend In sadness. She was so new to the toy world and to ask this of her hurt him. His beliefs were going to cost her the only home she knew.

Sighing dejectedly he turned to Zero "I know you have nothing to gain nor lose in this fight But I must ask Will you stand and defend this innocent toy with me? If you say no I would understand But I really could use your power. Same as I told her you likely shouldn't stay here in any event." Then Picking up His helmet which he had taken off to start cleaning and holding it under his arm he began to walk out the door. "Goodbye my brothers This dream dies today but your legacy lives on in what I am about to do May the great Hunter guide and protect us" He said as he left his Tavern likely for the last time and headed towards the center of the room. He had to stop this It wasn't justice it was simple cruelty And with that in mind he began to run full speed.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:54 pm

The Playroom...
Eastern Wall...
past midnight...

Optimus was blissfully unaware of the events taking place just across the Playroom, as he had already transformed into truck form and gone into standby mode. He tended to not hear things when he was resting, not that he needed to sleep, but he did need to recharge, and that took time and required him to shut down until it was complete. So in this point in time the Prime was not going to be able to help the helpless toy facing death by fire.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Allenby heard part of the word "trouble" before she began moving to the door, opening it and poking her head out of it to see what was going on for herself before looking back into the tavern at Zero. . and Preddy, who had grabbed his helmet and was heading her way. "So what are we going to do bo--" She didnt even get to finish her question as her employer moved past her and started a full on run torwards the source of the trouble, turning to follow him as she spoke to Zero, saying "Lock up on the way out!" before running off to follow Preddy torwards the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 pm

The Hunter's Den
After Midnight

From the pan and into the Fire. He really is bad luck magnet. Things seemed to have calmed down until Preddy started shouting the shit out of him, while claiming there was trouble. Zero moved to the window and saw toys gathering and the heroine of justice, well being held down for justice via playroom rules.

Damn Ironic isn't it? Fighting for Justice and then being screwed over by the same justice you fought for. A deep sigh escaped echoed inside his helmet. He then turned to look at the two infront of him.

Preddy talked to them of saving the girl, now Zero didn't want any trouble. But he already was in one and he didn't like how Wulfgar ran things around here. The playroom was a prison, Wulfgar the warden.

There was no other choice but to fight now.

Zero walked behind the other two and locked behind him, funny as it seemed to be, who would lock something that won't be used anymore?

He lowered his head and took a deep breath after stepping out the tavern, No turning back now. He turned towards the direction of the Execution, his Blaygun on hand, pressing a small button a small clank was heard as a blade appeared from it, Gold colored.

Show time.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
Near Cage...

Zoro had been on his way back to his place and was getting closer to the center of the room when he heard the hyper "hero of justice". He looked over to see that it appeared his thoughts on the purple lizard were correct, it seemed he didn't care at all about fairness or protecting the others, he was probably in the Warpack to fight and enjoy a posistion over others. Zoro saw what looked like preddy and allenby running out to assist and Zoro would be glad he would have help taking this lizard down. He drew his blades and ran to posistion himself in between the lizard and his prey.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Quickly reaching the crowd Preddy pushed through them causing quite a stir until he was within shouting distance. "Enough of this Hirmm THIS IS NOT JUSTICE THIS IS A TRAVESTY!! You claim to protect us And yet here we stand with you about to torture an innocent girl whose only crime was questioning the wisdom of sending three outsiders on a dangerous job that should have been handled by our "Brave" protectors.

So I tell you This Now Hirmm Step away from her and let her out of that cage Or Hunter help me I will send you to Hell
" And as if to make a point of it he extended his hunter's claws and looked at the psychotic dinosaur eye to eye "The choice is yours"

Preddy stood there waiting but he knew a fight was coming he had thrown down the gauntlet. "Heh this Will be an interesting hunt" Was all that came to mind as he awaited the Dino's response
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Near the Venue of the Public Execution
After Midnight

And so his allies rushed forth, past him. With Preddy leading the charge and another toy joining them, running past everyone else and standing between the lizard and their target the loud-mouthed heroine. Zero held his Blaygun in reverse it's blade hidden by his arm. He walked with big steps behind his allies close to running. Every step filled with thought.

Toys made way for them, for fear of getting dragged into the fight or simply fear of them. Which of the two he did not know, nor had he time to care about.

Why did he have to do this just because it didn't sit right with him? Was this a case of pride? or was it a case of upholding one's belief and principles. He moved past the toys and stood behind them his back facing against his allies as he was the one who made sure no attack came from behind, since most of his allies faced front.

He raised his blade straight aimed at anyone who dare made their way. There will be lots of toys who would do that and some far stronger than the lot of them combined. They had to do this quick, or risk dying, blended, melted and thrown away.

Time was of the utmost essence. He moved his head a bit and looked to Preddy, Now in full hunter gear.

"Make it quick, Huntsman your Snow white awaits your rescue" He remarked before looking back to the crowd he has placed himself infront of.

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 am

Near the Venue of the Public Execution
After Midnight

"What?" an angry Hirmm gritted his fangs. Before him he saw four toys, who didn't seem to like what he is doing. He was about to question them but Preddy A Tore spoke first. Preddy openly questioned Hirmm's methods and, even threatened to "send him to hell". Hirmm was not just going to take this insult... not in front of all the toys.

"So what, bartender? You're now a big-shot warrior? You don't have any say in this matter. Go fuck your own ass, and with that, fuck all of your stupid masks in your bar!" Hirmm quickly lashed out. He instructed two of his assistants, Friar Usam, and Korrag to quell this insurrection.

"KORRAG DON'T LIKE NO PREDDY. KORRAG SMASH PREDDY AND SCATTER HIS REMAINS!" Korrag the pink vinyl monster said, slowly advancing to the defiant quartet...

It's Playtime! - Page 3 Charad10
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Near the Venue of the Public Execution...
After Midnight...

It's Playtime! - Page 3 Usam_l10

"SILENCE! SILENCE ALL!" a stubby Friar said, who came up between the executioners and the rebels. He raised his chalice up in the air, in front of Zero, Zoro, Preddy and Allenby. The good old Chaplain of the Warpack, Friar Usam, has arrived.

"Silence! You heathens all! You're all misguided by the Spirit of Evil. This woman disrespected our Leader, and she must pay for her sins by getting torched at the stake! What do you know? She's like a Jew! And well, she lived her life as a Jew! So she must, die like a Jew! Fucking Jews!" Usam drew out his sword and kept Preddy and friends at bay.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

After Midnight...

For a moment there, Risa didn't like what she read. She removed the clay from her mouth and before her enemies could hurt her again, she raised her finger up and assured them she won't escape.

"Hey wait a minute! I won't escape but hell no! Usam I am not a Jew! Don't you ever compare me to those effin JEWS! I am a Toy, not a Jew!" Risa complained. She paced around her cell a bit, bent the bars a bit with her superhuman strength, but didn't proceed.

"Dammit Usam! Never call me a Jew again! I celebrate Christmas!" Risa placed the clay back in her mouth and waited for her to be rescued.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 pm

..... Preddy Just looked at the Racist Friar with the ghoulish face. "Get the fuck out of my way you ugly piece of shit I am here to get Risa, so just back off now and no one needs to get broken. But if you are insistent on standing in my way I will not hesitate to strike you down. The Great Hunter says all that would harm the innocent are prey. AND I AM A HUNTER!!!. Now stand aside little man." Preddy said angered by the blase way these so called defenders of the toyroom were treating the torture of a toy that had committed no crime.

As he looked at the friar he drew one of his throwing disks he was getting his friend out of that cage even if he had to cut through half the toyroom to do it. No one deserved to be publicly disfigured for speaking there mind and he wasn't going to be cowed by a dino and a tiny ugly man.

Preddy had never been scared of combat. In fact he used to relish the hunt. Part of him wanted them to let Risa out of the cage and for the situation to be resolved peacfully. But the darker part of his hunter instinct buried deep in his soul cried to be let out. He had not hunted since his brothers perished and he wanted to tear theses tyrannical toys to pieces. And the more these toys talked the louder that voice became. Soon the hunt would begin and that part of him growled it's apporval
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:53 am

After Midnight...

Like a Gauntlet left to be done for knights for their trials, 3 Adversaries stood in their way. A Hypocrite of a Friar, A Purple Batshit Dinosaur, A Pink Monster...thing. If this was trio were to be their opponents then they must be done with it quickly.

"Preddy," He called out coldly from behind the hunter. "Enough talk, It'll get us nowhere. Fight and claim your damsel!"

His gold blade pointed at the hulking pinkish thing, He stepped closer and tapped Korrag on it's shoulder with his cold blade.

"Over here monster, I shall be your opponent"

He stood firm but alert, Knowing full well that one swipe from the creature can make him roll-over seeing as how he's a newbie to battle compared to this toys who were savages and yet veterans of their own right, This was going to be either a long night of pain or a quick one of victory.

And Zero was determined that it'll be of victory no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Playtime!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: Toy Story: Turf Wars :: The Playroom-
Jump to: