Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

It's Playtime!

Go down 
+13
STINGER
serpentarius
blueberry-pancakes
Zephyros
AngelfromAbove
vangran
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
B.R.O.
Lalionus
MSL
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
Aile
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

It's Playtime

It's Playtime! Sd-top10

It's Playtime! Toylif11

Midnight, at exactly 12:00. The cuckoo bird in the grandfather clock popped out of its wooden doors, chirping. The young widow of the house was fast asleep, tucked in her blankets in the master’s bedroom. The hour has arrived, for the toys to come to life.
The empty playroom, once silent, began to teem with life as toys of all shapes and sizes crawled out of their cardboard homes. What was once a mere, empty room, became a bustling city. Trains began to run on their tracks. Little people, small people, toys. They all got up and resumed their nightly business.

The Playroom, as its former owners called it, was a safe haven for every toy. Inside the Playroom, one can go about, climb tables, jump down from them, slide down on ramps, everything. Paradise, indeed. But security came with a price, and everyone in the room would be under the watch of the Warpack, a group of warrior toys who made sure that nobody gets hurt.

(This is it, guys. Playroom toys are free to wander about, but neutral and those not from the Playroom will be kept under close watch, under interrogation from the security team of the Playroom. BRO and BOSS CHIEF, please take over.

If you want to explore the other parts of the house you CAN create a thread and invite people to join you... but be warned of the dangers that lurk...)
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...

It's Playtime! Cardbo10

"Alright so who do we have here?" said Star Nyan, Warpack's second-in-command. Tonight, it was his turn to make room rounds. Pursuant to the rules, he personally visited the "Inspection Room," a small box near the door where the guards hold the newcomers. Star Nyan wished he didn't have to do this, because it made the new toys feel uneasy. But he had to, in case one of them was one of Jin's lackeys.

Star Nyan paced to and fro, looking at the new toys. "I can't recall if I have seen anyone of you before. But I'd like to know you all personally. Go and tell me something about yourself..." Star Nyan asked the toys politely.

Exclamation (All non-Playroom toys wishing to play in this thread, please report to the Inspection Box)
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Inspection Box)

Second time might be the charm, as Javier thought. The braggart of a swordsman sat on the cardboard floor and gave the cat-man a defiant stare. He was deeply insulted that nobody recognized him as the toy they booted out of the room due to misbehavior.

"I demand an explanation for this mistreatment! I am Prince Javier Nostros, heir apparent to the throne of Vestiglia. Do you not recognize me? A visiting Sovereign such as myself, demands utmost respect and care! Not in a cardboard prison such as this! Let me out, commoners!" Javier Nostros demanded angrily.

Javier wanted to get out of the Inspection Box so bad. He thought about the beautiful Barbies in the doll houses. The jacuzzis, the opportunity to hang out with the biggest names of the Playroom. No cardboard box will stop him, but he knows that he's very much outclassed by these toys.

"I can tell that you are a warrior, the very same vein as I am. Why do you detain me like this? Is there no respect among us, peers? I am requesting you to set me free, and let me roam this place a free man. Come on, Mister Cat. We're all civilized here, aren't we? Do the civil thing and release me, a Prince for heaven's sake, our of this shoddy place..." Javier tries to reason out with Star Nyan...
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Preddy hummed to himself as he pulled down the toy sized chairs from the similar sized tables setting them in front of each table. He always enjoyed the last few minutes before he opened for business. The sound of the room coming fully to life. As he went behind the bar to make sure he had everything ready he touched the mask of the elder that hung directly behind the bar with a heavily battle scarred sword and spear crossing behind it. "Time for another night of work Elder" He told the mask as he removed his hand and walked past.

His bar the Hunter's Den had been the dream of his clan A place for warriors and regular toys alike to relax and tell stories. it was medium sized and tucked in one of the corners built out of a cardboard box on the outside and reinforced with legos and dollhouse furniture. And the defining feature of the Hunter's Den was on the walls were mounted the helmets of his fallen predator toy clan and the respective weapons they carried in life. And mounted on one wall was a large plaque that he had inscribed with the hunter's creed he and his clan had lived by.

"A Hunter hunts not out of anger or hate but because we are Hunters and that is our nature. We never hunt the innocent nor the weak. Nor do we allow them to be hurt. A Hunter fears death not. For death comes for us all and he is not to be feared but greeted as a friend. For he has come to take us to the Huntlands where we will hunt endlessly without regrets with our brothers who have fallen before us. We live our lives for the hunt and for the new things each day brings as such we do not hunt foolishly nor seek death heedlessly. A Hunter holds the honor of the hunt above all things save there friends and family who are always foremost on a Hunter's mind. A Hunter never hunts alone for we are a pack and as a pack we will hunt here on the mortal plane and eternally in the Huntlands"

His mind in the past as he looked around the Tavern the red armored toy finally shrugged it off and picking up a Red helmet of the predator style from one of the tables he covered his human face with it before he walked over to the entrance and flipped the sign from closed to open. Tonight was going to be a good night he could feel it "A good night" He thought to himself as he went and stood behind the bar waiting for the customers to begin filing in.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

((Pros of being a dollfie: you can look completely different provided you have the wigs, eyes, and clothes to do so =v=))

It's Playtime! BphaX
“…”

She was quiet as the toy before her ranted on why they refused to give him entrance to the playroom instantly. Of course, it was understandable, the playroom was a haven for the toys of this house, and it wouldn’t do good for them if any toy from the outside would just waltz in and cause havoc, threatening the lives of the toys in the process. Hence the interrogation process being conducted.

However, who would have thought that the sister-consort of the basement leader would bother to step in enemy territory complete disguise?

Of course, not like anyone would recognize that she is in fact, Saber. Being a ball jointed doll had its merits, one being the complete ability to change appearances with the help of various wigs, clothes, and eyes (If Saber felt like it, she would have gone as far as changing body parts as well, but she’s not one into such matters). Luckily for her, her previous owner had a lot of spare doll parts and accessories , and with that, she had transformed herself into "Aisha" , a beautiful young doll based on a popular 'virtual diva' that seemed all the rage on the internet.

It’s not like she had any ill intentions or plans towards the toys residing in the playroom as either way. For one, she had decided to go in unarmed, a rather risky move for her if she was to be caught (then again, waltzing in with Aestus Estus would render her being caught instantly, regardless of how clever her disguise is). Second, she came in on her own accord, not due to orders from her brother. She wasn't like most of the basement toys, who would destroy toys without hesitation and savor in that feeling (not that she doesn't, but she only does out of necessity). But rather, she enjoys the company of other toys, and loved to engage in interesting conversations with them.

Some toys have wondered what brought a beautiful doll like herself to end siding with the basement empire in the first place.

“…Are you going to take forever? There are other toys who want to go in, you know?” She asks the toy knight who had decided to sit on the floor, hands on her hips and a small, irritated pout on her face. The night wasn't going to last forever, and Saber wasn't going to waste half her night waiting in the interrogation box just because of some toy ranting out.
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Inspection Box)

"Im stuck with idiots..." Mikoto whispered very low. She had been here for several minutes now, and the guards seemed very strict on who goes in and out. There was this big, muscular guy with a kawaii cat head, he seemed to be in charge.

Mikoto looked around. She was with toys that had "attitude", particularly this knight in white armor, who was noisier than Chris Tucker in Rush Hour. There was also this sparkly pretty-doll with blue hair that resembled that vocaloid mascot. Neutral

Compared to them, Mikoto looked rather plain. But she was stubborn, the kind that draws attention. She pierced the cardboard wall with the Pistol Sword's tip.

"She's right, this is taking forever..." Mad Mikoto impatiently told the Knight, alluding to the blue-haired doll's comment. "I'll introduce myself first then. The name is Mikoto. I'm from the house next door, but I was left behind by my owners. I didn't climb these stairs to be a prisoner. I want to earn an RC car, so I can drive my way out of this damn house..." Mikoto rambled, without battling an eyelash. She said all of this straight at the huge Cat-man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
Inspection Box...

Wulfgar overheard some noises coming from the box. To him, it seemed like there was a mess going on. He took a peek inside and saw Star Nyan, along with three newbies. Wulfgar placed his Axe on his back and crossed his arms, eyeing the trio.

Wulfgar lightly tapped Star-Nyan's soldier. "Ey Brother, are these children giving you trouble? Leave them to me. I'll do the talking..." Wulfgar intervened. He gathered three paper clips and bent them around Mikoto's, "Aisha's" and Javier's wrists, fashioning the clips into miniature handcuffs. He ordered the toy soldiers to confiscate Mikoto and Javier's swords, which they easily did.

"Come with me. I'll bring you to the tavern..." Wulfgar said. After a couple of steps he dragged the three to the bar and threw them down on the floor of the Hunter's Den. The toys inside all had surprised looks on their faces.

"I will need a cold glass of beer. Fill that thimble up for me will ya, Pred?" Wulfgar asked Preddy A Tore, the barkeep.

Quote :
-Aile, Angel and Stinger have been brought to the bar and were thrown on the floor with their hands bound in bent paperclips.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

As Preddy was standing behind the counter wiping clean some dirtied thimbles he saw Wulfgar lead three unknown toys into the bar before ordering a beer. Moving quickly he poured the drink and handed it to the distinguished toy. "Who are these people and what did they do?" Preddy asked gruffly as he looked from one to another of the three bound toys with curiosity tho he made no move towards them. "Will you be wanting a table for four or will this lot be sitting on the floor?" He continued as he went back to wiping clean the cup he had been washing when the group had entered the Hunters Den a thousand questions flowing through his head as he looked at Wulfgar quizzically tho whether it showed through the helmet Preddy wasn't sure.

"Bringing bound toys into the bar Must be a slow day and from the looks of this lot not even a decent hunt" Preddy mused in his head as he moved on from one thimble to another. He didn't care one way or the other whether bound prisoners were brought into the bar as all it meant was another story that would be told around the tavern for a few hours. Tho the three didn't look very intimidating a knight an figma and a doll and he found himself silently wondering once again what they had done to end up bound in the first place.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
"Hunter's Den"

"Do we look like guests to you, stupid cross-dressing, stocking-fetish man!?" Mikoto snarled at Preddy. She took his comments as a sarcastic insult. Mikoto tried to break free from the paper-clip handcuffs but she could not even bend them.

The bar looked peaceful until this Wulfgar threw her along with the two other strangers inside. Already she knew that she was in a deep pile of shit.

"Dammit, what do you want from us?! We didn't do anything to you! Why are you treating us like slaves!? Answer me, you dumb caveman!" Mad Mikoto wriggled on the floor like a worm as she asked Wulfgar. "I just wanted a car! I don't want to stay in this place! If you have a car please, I will trade my pistol blade for it. I just need to find my owner!!" Mikoto gnashed her little plastic teeth...
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
"Hunter's Den"

Wulfgar turned to the schoolgirl. He couldn't believe the offer she was making. Wulfgar slammed the thimble on the table, chugged the beer down and smiled. He looked at the other toys, smiling at them. Wulfgar burst into laughter, and soon the other toys laughed too. They were all laughing at Mikoto.

"You serious?"
Wulfgar asked Mikoto. "A plastic sword in exchange for a remote-controlled car? You're making us laugh, young lady. You can keep the sword. I'll give you a car, but you will have to do something for us first..." said Wulfgar. He snapped his fingers, and right away some toy handed Wulfgar a photograph.

"Here's what you need to do. You see we're in the middle of a war with the Basement Empire, so we don't have time to do this. As a newcomer, and as somebody who boasts some skill with her sword, I am sure this quest will be easy for you..." Wulfgar told Mikoto. He removed the paper clip on her wrists, and handed her the photograph.

"This stone statue has claimed the lives of many toys who have gotten lost in the garden. They call it the Chimera. It's a wild creature that kills and eats any toy regardless of allegiance. It's as big as a large house cat. If you can slay it for us tonight, then I'll give you a car. Don't worry, you can take these two of your friends with you. We have a deal?" Wulfgar asked Mikoto for confirmation.

It's Playtime! Chimer10

Quote :
A quest has been offered to Mikoto: "The Stone Menace"
For Angelfromabove:
--Accept
--Decline
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
"Hunter's Den"

It's Playtime! Fgimie10

Mikoto smirked at Wulfgar after he freed her from her bindings. She dusted her skirt off, and snatched the photo from the barbarian's hand. "I know. Chimera, right? I've seen it prowl the lawn. I've seen it break a few garden gnomes in half. Before I set foot in this house, I've camped some nights out in the garden. It's a fierce beast, but I don't think it's very smart..." Mikoto commented on the Chimera's picture. She tossed the picture back to the Warpack leader.

The stoic Mikoto did not pay any heed to the chanting and laughing of the other toys in the bar. She just propped the Pistol Blade on her shoulder.

"There's no need to put this Knight and this Doll's lives in danger. I just want to be with my owner again. She moved to the next state. I'll do ANYTHING just to be with her again. If killing this, Chimera, will earn me a vehicle then I accept your proposal..." Mad Mikoto declared, her gaze fixed on Wulfgar.

Quote :
Exclamation MIKOTO ACCEPTS THE QUEST "THE STONE MENACE"
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 am

It's Playtime! BphaX
'AISHA'

Playroom...
Midnight...
"Hunter's Den"

now, this was a surprising turn of events, wasn't it?

She had expected that they were to be interrogated further (and perhaps, even have the chance of her true identity as Saber revealed as well), but they were (or rather, the figmi) instead was offered the chance to take up a job that the regulars couldn't take on due to the ongoing war with her brother's empire.

The Chimera, huh?

She was all too familiar with the beast. She had seen it tear apart a toy once while she scouted the gardens. It wasn't a pleasant sight to behold ,an irony really considering that she has done the same thing numerous times over . However, it was a completely different case. The Chimera destroys toys without a basis , not even a proper reason, and that was enough to anger Saber.

"Now, hold on just a moment" the doll retorts , looking at wulfgar " You can't simply just tell a toy that she is free to take us around wherever she wish, moreover , me and the knight came here for a different purpose. However-" She stands up, a rather defiant glare in her eyes as she made up her decision, regardless of how stupid it is (and risky as well, as she would have to ditch her disguise sooner or later).

"I will aide her, if she doesn't mind. I've only seen the Chimera once, but I believe that it's dangerous to let a toy go alone by herself, least she ends up being overwhelmed by the chimera and has her life ended as well."

[Saber has taken up the challenge]

Last edited by Aile on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Inspection Box)

Javier took a second to look at the photograph of the said Chimera. He froze on the spot. He has heard of the Chimera. When he was out practicing his sword skills in the garden, he heard a menacing, unearthly roar coming from the statue. In fact, he was very afraid of it.

"By Merlin's beard! Are you insane, Viking?" Javier asked Wulfgar with a puzzled expression on his face. The Chimera was indeed as big as a well-fed cat. Made of stone, it would crush any toy due to its sheer weight.

Javier paused for a bit. The two girls have accepted the challenge. He wouldn't even dare look at the Chimera, but these two ladies have made up their minds. Not wanting to lose face, Javier stood up and squeezed between the two girls.

"Oh, well, Chimera huh? I am not scared of this creature you're talking about. Release me from my shackles and I shall teach that bastard monster a lesson. You have found the right guy for this purpose. THE WHITE HAWK OF VESTIGLIA SHALL SLAY THE CHIMERA!!!" Javier boasted.

(JAVIER too, accepts the mission...)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 am

Quote :
"Do we look like guests to you, stupid cross-dressing, stocking-fetish man!?"
Preddy Just burst out laughing at the figma's response to him. "This is a brave one!" he said not unkindly through his laughter. Tho his laughter was cut short when he heard what Wulfgar wanted them to do. "Slay the chimera for you...Wuflgar has it become that dangeruos and is warpack that undermanned that you must send unknown toys out to hunt the beast?" Preddy thought as he eyed the three toys.

"Wulfgar are you sure this group can handle it by themselves?" Preddy finally asked voicing at least part of what he was wondering. Setting the thimble down and walking around the counter to better appraise the three. "looks more to me like your giving it some tasty treats" Preddy said with a laugh. "But they at least seem eager enough to hunt it." He continued turning seriouse "And one must respect those willing to hunt something as fearsome as that, may the great Hunter watch over you." He finished before asking them if they wanted anything to drink now that they were unbound.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:08 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Inspection Box)

"Hunter-schumunter... I don't take blessings from anyone. I don't need your voodoo, your witchcraft you crazy witch doctor..." Javier quickly retorted at Preddy. He grabbed a thimble for himself and drank it. Not long after Javier spat the drink out.

Javier's face was beet red, he wasn't used to alcoholic drinks. Even though he was a toy he could still taste the drink and he didn't like it at all. Not one bit.

"PFFFFFWEHHHHHH! What are you serving here, you creep? This tastes horrible. I can't understand why the heck are you lowlifes hanging out in this stinky old box. You're better than this! You can do so much more! Bah! Hey Wolfguy, you, Viking, release me now from my shackles!!!" Javier demanded from Wulfgar.

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 am

Playroom
Zoro's Home
Around Midnight

Zoro stretched and groaned as he got himself ready for the day. Today was going to be the day he put himself out there, no more isolation. That is what he was hoping for anyway, he knew it would probably take awhile, but the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. He grabbed all of his katana and strapped them on before opening the door to his lincoln log house that he made for himself in secluded place underneath a small table.

He heard that the tavern would be a good place to meet with people and decided he would venture there for the night. Little did he know it would be so active so soon, he pushed the door open slowly and inched his way in, trying not to interfere with the discussions of the others. He heard all of them agreeing to fight some beast though, and he would have volunteered to help, but it seemed that it was something for the 3 of them and they all accepted. He moved himself over to a corner and just leaned into it, looking over the new scenery.

Last edited by dovenwolf on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 am

Playroom...
Midnight...

Optimus sighed as he wandered through the dark streets of the Playroom. While he wasn't a member of the Warpack, he did want to do his best to help the other toys.and it was this that brought him to the Hunter's Den, a tavern he went to to exchange stories and hear about the newest members of the Playroom. And so he found himself watching a white-armored toy with the attitude of a two-year old human who didn't know how to keep his trap shut. Honestly, who cared who his character was? It doesn't mean squat here, and he was going to learn that the hard way. Then he heard them accept a quest from Wulfgar that involved hunting a beast. He shook his head and looked over to see a swordsman with three swords sticking out of his belt and walked over to him. He was interested in swordsmen because he himself had one, although it differed greatly from the smaller toy's.

"Hello there, I see you're a swordsman. I haven't seen three swords used before. I myself only use one. It must be difficult controlling them all at the same time."

This is directed at Zoro (Doven)

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 am

Playroom
Tavern

Quote :
"Hello there, I see you're a swordsman. I haven't seen three swords used before. I myself only use one. It must be difficult controlling them all at the same time
."

Zoro looked at the Transformer that had approached him, looking at the sword of his that he had referenced. "Indeed I am not sure I would have been able to do it if I hadn't seen my character do it many times. It is like it was etched into my mind, and once I was able to move around out of my box I started practice constantly. You may have noticed that I have kept to myself since I came here, and I had alot of time to fill. I must say that is quite an interesting blade you have yourself, I am sure its strength definitely comes in handy defending this place"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

Playroom
Tavern

"Indeed it does. My character used this sword in this defense of those he cared for and all he believed in, I am proud to be made in his image. I have fought many battles with this blade and I must say I am looking forward to the next one, if only to lessen the numbers arrayed against us by the Empire. Sometimes I wish that there was a Star Wars toy around here so we could have a Return of the Jedi moment and just wipe them out, but that is a long way in coming. And how about yourself, are you looking forward to the next skirmish?"
the transformer asked in his single-toned voice.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 am

Quote :
"Hunter-schumunter... I don't take blessings from anyone. I don't need your voodoo, your witchcraft you crazy witch doctor..."PFFFFFWEHHHHHH! What are you serving here, you creep? This tastes horrible. I can't understand why the heck are you lowlifes hanging out in this stinky old box. You're better than this! You can do so much more!"

Hearing the little punk say that about his culture and even worse about his Tavern he angrily turned to the figure. "I wouldn't expect a punk like you to have taste. And the Hunt is neither voodoo nor witchcraft it is just the ideal of the Greathunt. But If I hear you talking about this tavern again I will have you out Wuflgar's "guest" or not." Preddy said doing his best to hold his anger in check. It would be ill hospitality to attack a prisoner under Wuflgar's protection. So instead he just turned and went back to serving drinks to the other patrons. "A Hunter hunts not out of anger or hate but because we are Hunters and that is our nature." he thought to himself remembering the first line of the Hunter's creed.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am

Playroom
Tavern

Quote :

"Indeed it does. My character used this sword in this defense of those he cared for and all he believed in, I am proud to be made in his image. I have fought many battles with this blade and I must say I am looking forward to the next one, if only to lessen the numbers arrayed against us by the Empire. Sometimes I wish that there was a Star Wars toy around here so we could have a Return of the Jedi moment and just wipe them out, but that is a long way in coming. And how about yourself, are you looking forward to the next skirmish?"

Zoro shrugged, "I can't say I look forward to any conflict, but I know that this place is important, especially for toys who aren't skilled fighters like us. I have been gifted with this talent and I am going to make use of it, and why not use it to protect the peace of myself and the others".He looked over to the commotion taking place, apparently the owner of the tavern was having some issue with one of the people inside, and understandably so, as it appears the other had insulted his beliefs. Zoro didn't know about any of this "Hunt" stuff but he wouldn't just go spouting off and calling it "Vodoo"
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

"Oh, Optimus! Zoro!" Wulfgar greeted the big Autobot and the Pirate. "It's good to see you again here in the Hunter's den. Here and have a seat. Drinks are on the house thanks to Preddy here... Wulfgar said as he offered two seats to his friends. Then Wulfgar returned his attention to the three kids. (Aisha, Mikoto and Javier). He untied Aisha and Javier's hands.

"Then we have an agreement. We'll lower you to the garden using a basket tied to a string. If you're ready, go to the window near the bed, and ask the toy sitting on the sill to prepare the basket for you..." After this Wulfgar dismissed the three and left them to do the quest as they please.

Quote :
Exclamation Mikoto, 'Aisha' and Javier can now go to the window if they are ready.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
Window Sill"

It's Playtime! Fgimie10

Mikoto heard and understood Wulfgar's words correctly. She took her sword ahead o Aisha and Javier. "I appreciate your help but you don't have to get involved with this. In any case that we are about to suffer imminent defeat, leave me while I stall the monster. You two don't have to suffer because of me..." Mikoto told Aisha and Javier. Soon after, she left the tavern...

After a several seconds of walking, Mikoto finally reached the window. She climbed the bed sheets, eventually reaching the sill where the "window-keeper" was supposedly staying. She saw the basket and jumped inside.

"Let's not waste any time! Lower me to the garden and I shall fight the Chimera!" Mad Mikoto declared.

Quote :
Exclamation MIKOTO jumps into the basket
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

Optimus looked over at Wulfgar and mentally smiled, since his face couldn't really show emotions. "I thank you for the offer, Wulfgar, don't mind if I do." He then went over to the counter and asked for his normal drink of oil. He looked over at Preddy the human predator and said, "So, how has it been, my friend? How has the playroom been treating you?"

He asked this because he hadn't interacted with him in a while. The Prime toy wasn't big on small talks, preferring to have philosophical discussions or talking about battle strategies.

Last edited by vangran on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Inspection Box)

"She is right. I will not waste any more precious time arguing with this pathetic barkeep. You, doll, let's follow that purple-haired girl and be done with it! The Chimera falls tonight! For tonight love will be rationed across the nation and that love is for the White Hawk of Vestiglia!" Javier said to "Aisha". Javier flapped his ivory-white cape and made off to the window.

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Window Sill

Finally, the Window. Javier climbed the sheets, and leapt onto the wooden sill where the girl named Mikoto stood. He witnessed her enter the basket, the pesuedo-elevator which shall be lowered down into the depths of the garden. Javier followed Mikoto and climbed aboard.

"Dear pretty lady, thou shall not fear for Javier is here. The Chimera is but only just a mere beast, a mindless drone that prowls the grasslands. My great and pure blade 'Vindication' shall cleave its worthless head off its neck, and our names will be forever rendered in the passages of history. Hear this, the White Hawk makes his legend known!" Javier's arrogant words flew out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Playtime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Playtime!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: Toy Story: Turf Wars :: The Playroom-
Jump to: