Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"

Go down 
+9
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
AngelfromAbove
Rap Goblin
dovenwolf
Ise
Gene
Kain
Mr. Dice
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Fortissimo Bridge...
April 20, LC 214...
Early Evening...

Cheese, bobbing his head back and forth, paid no attention to Tomoya whatsoever. He didn't care about the kid anymore, 'cause in his mind, Tomoya was as good as trash. Not that he hated him or anything, but to him the kid is as worthless as a dead ant.

The incoming transmission startled him. And what's even more unsettling was that in was Mr. Park himself, the guy who he stole the 3 Gundams from. After listening to Park's proposal, Cheese picked his nose and wiped his snot on the camera, to annoy the billionaire.

"Yo sorry Park, we don't take no negotiations with you scum bags. We stole the motherfucking Gundums from ya, and we aint bringing them back. As for your problem, go fakk yourself. My babies are as good as they are, and besides we getting upgrades we go back to space in a few days. So go fakk yourself you old scrote!" Cheese shut the transmission off.

He had never felt so good. Park wasn't the only one offering them upgrades. Muraki Enterprises, on the far reaches of the mining colony of Tres Mariyas, was offering to give the suits a facelift and buffs, for free. Cheese would take that.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:30 AM

TIMESKIP: + 4-5 Hours...

After the victory party for the Aesir Foxes, and Kain, the villagers cleaned the place up, and went back to town, to finally get their sleep. It was midnight, and yes, the start of a brand new day. While the dawn and the sunrise have yet to show themselves, the animals emerged from their burrows to hunt.

Back at the town, the people have shut off the five generators that powered the Vortex, so that the Fortissimo may leave in the morning. The generators died with a low, humming noise. Soon after, the streets were empty, as everyone went back into their houses, back into their beds, to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:30 AM

On the dark horizon, a lone, faint glimmer of hope sparkled. It was the Resonance, though this time, Symphonia was no longer with it. The battered blue Gundam descended at a moderate speed, crashing into the desert sand in front of the Fortissimo. Somehow, Risa had made it to Afghanistan, tracking down the ship.

Risa opened the cockpit, and there she fell to the sand, lying down. She looked up to the sky, and tears fell down from her eyes. She was home, home on the Fortissimo, but it was a failure. Symphonia was lost to the sea, and Stacy, was dead. She screamed at the top of her lungs, cursing this cruel world.

"It's all my fault! Damn it! Damn it all!" she said while punching the soil.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:08 am

Paul had just arrived back at the Alduin, having visited his old house and loaded up his new mobile suit he was now ready to get as far away from the colony as he could. Both of his kiba now in the hands of RRE, he didn't consider it too much of a loss however, as he was sure this new suit could handle his fighting style.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Inside the Fortissimo...

coke

Angel had spent mos of the night reprogramming her mobile suit, when a loud crash shook her out of her senses. She came down from the Melodia,took a look outside of the ship, and saw the Gundam Resonance on the sand. She quickly ran out of the ship and found Risa on the ground, crying.

"Risa.... you're back! Where's the Symphonia and... the new recruit?..." Angela asked. Angela was greatly troubled by the fact that the Resonance came alone, and that it looked badly damaged, as if it had been bested greatly in a fight.

"Wait... no, it can't be? Are you saying....Angela slowly realized what had just happened. She embraced Risa tight. "I see... even if you don't say anything, I have an idea..." said Angel. She started to cry along with Risa too, and she just hoped that she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Quote :
WARNING TO THOSE WHO DO NOT PUT THEIR EXACT CHARACTER'S LOCATION IN THEIR POSTS:

-Bozz
-Dovenwolf

NEXT TIME YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR LOCATION, TIME, ETC, YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING EACH.

Have a good day
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:34 AM

Cheese came running out of the ship, and saw a very familiar silhouette resting on the sandy dunes. It was the Resonance, and, it was alone. Cheese instantly became worried as to what happened to the other one, the Symphonia. Fearing the worst, he ran over to the Resonance, but stumbled upon Angela and Risa lying down on the sand, crying.

"Fakk... where's the Symphonia? Risa? What happened!?" Cheese asked the crying girl. He wished that whatever happened, it's not as serious as he feared it to be. He knelt down beside the two girls, and touched Risa's head.

"Hey, baby girl, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Don't tell me... Symphonia... and the new pilot?" Cheese asked.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:34 AM

(Original Song Title: New Tristram [Diablo III OST])
MSL Lunar Century OST: Dead of Night

Finally after hours of travel. They had reached their Destination, Kanzaki didn't know where it was, but it was surely left unmapped by ordinary forces, Because he has never heard of skirmishes here by the FUSE regular army, but then again why would they? They have not only most of the world but also most of the colonies under control. They left early from New York, but now it was night time, They had crossed time zones from western to middle east. Kanzaki didn't utter a word in the whole trip, giving risa the reprieve due to her for losing a comrade.

In War, People lose friends, Family, Lovers. It's a given. But nobody likes losing someone. War requires sacrifices, A victory may be achieved with it. But nobody takes pleasure in losses. Even he won't. His sister is part of this whole big war, because of him. Or atleast he thought so. If she was the pilot back in Castrato, then she waged this war because of him--and now that they lost one of theirs. He doubts they will just sit still and abandon the war.

Kanzaki simply watched his sister alight from the cockpit and cry in the Desert Sands, his eyes deep in thought. Was war ever this serious? Has he only realized it now even after losing Ayana? Did he just mess around? Did he not understand he would lose his life, or his comrades would?

Perhaps he was seeking death, thinking...believing that his sister was alive, but inside he believed her dead. So without knowing he didn't treat war as seriously as the others would, but believe he did.

And it took another death, An innocent girl's who was just living her dream to slap him that fact and wake him to reality. The reality that his sister could die anytime.

He opened his lips to try and console her, but no words came. No matter how his thoughts seem to scream at her, no words gave expression to his thoughts. Until two people came to comfort her. Something he should have done. His Job.

What am I really...

The same question that had been playing around his head, ever since the other girl got shot down. A question of what is left of him now, now that she doesn't seem to need him...at all.

Quote :
"Hey, baby girl, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Don't tell me... Symphonia... and the new pilot?"

A man's voice snapped him back, this wasn't the time to dawdle around. Or to be weaker than his sister. He had to be stronger, stronger than he wants to be. Strong enough to protect risa and those whose important to her.

I may have lost the role of family to her...But I'm still right here...Alive. I can still do something...for her. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Kanzaki alighted from the side of the cockpit and dropped down on the sand, his hand breaking his fall, knees almost touching the now cold dunes. The moon was still at it's peak like the moon during the Castrato mission.

Kanzaki stood up straight and looked strong, He must be strong for her, He must take the blame, after all he still felt the girl bought him his freedom and life.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 976294

"She's dead..."He said straight to cheese, smooth and quick. But there was this heaviness in it. "She fell in combat, with a very..formidable foe..."

He wanted to uphold the girl's heroic deed. But to no avail. Hopefully plain truth is enough to grant her that.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Outside the Fortissimo...
April 21, LC 214...
12:35 AM...

coke

Somebody seemed to have jumped out of the Gundam as well. Angela turned her head upwards, and saw a young man standing in front of them. He didn't appear much older than them, though, he sounded a lot older. There was a cold tone in his voice, most unsettling for Angela. But it wasn't Kanzaki's voice, but his words, that pierced Angela's heart.

"Dead? The new recruit? Wait, who are you?!" Angela asked, alarmed at the sudden presence of Kanzaki in front of them. She picked up a small rock, and poised as if to throw it at Kanzaki.

"Ugh! Who are you and what have you done to Risa?! What have you done!??!Angela demanded Kanzaki's answer. Her eyes, her hands, were trembling as she waited for this unknown person to answer her questions...
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...

Ah, Interrogation off the bat. He understood though they just lost one, A young one like them. Kanzaki would've normally broken down right now, panicked and cry. But no He will stand firm. For Risa, For them.

"Again...She's dead...and who am I?" Kanzaki paused his eyes staring at Angela's it wasn't with hate or malice though it was as if to project sincerity and strength in his words. "I'm Kanzaki...Kanzaki Kunagiri..."

Kanzaki simply narrowed his eyes as angela picked up a rock seemingly to want it to be thrown at him, he raised both his hands in an I surrender gesture.

"I mean no harm, but it seems harm has already been done..." he shifted his eyes to risa tenderly as if wanting to reach and hug her and shifted back his gaze to the girl infront of him. "I'm Risa's Brother believe it or not...I have done nothing...in which I regret, I only wish I could've."

"I know you wish, It was the other girl that's here and Not I..."
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
just outside the Fortissimo...
April 21, LC 214...

After getting the supplies ready and bringing them to the bathroom Tomoya having not heard word from the captain to the negative had decided to do the bathroom a little later. When he had gotten started a couple of hours later he had seen that Angela was busy in her gundam and not wanting to disturb her had gone ahead and done the floors along with the harder stuff all that was left was to caulk the sinks, tub and toilet. As well as fixing a few minor things. All in all it had taken him about three hours

As he waited for the sinks, tub and toilet to dry having just cleaned them and he couldn't do the caulking while they were wet he decided to see if Angela still wanted to help with the last part. So he had set out for the hangar. On the way he had felt the Resonance land and had rushed out to see what was going on. What he arrived to was Risa returning alone. Well not quite alone a strange man had come with her. But the new pilot was not among them. And the stranger confirmed it the poor girl had died in combat. Even tho Tomoya had never met the girl he said a quick prayer for her and felt sorrow for her, a girl no older then the foxes had died that day.

Tomoya stayed back away from the group. He had a feeling his making his presence known at such a tragic time would not help matters and would only make them worse. So instead he stood there watching. He wasn't worried about the stranger he had a feeling that if he tried anything the captain would take care of him. It was needing to know what had transpired that kept him there. and not wanting to intrude on Angela and The captain's consolation of Risa that kept him from joining them. So he stood away from the group watching as they questioned the stranger who it transpired was Risa's long lost brother, wondering what had happened a look of sorrow and worry on Tomoya's face.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...

coke

Angela looked at Kanzaki, and then at Risa. After this man announced that he was Risa's brother, Angela searched for any resemblances between the two. They certainly didn't look alike, but they had that same aura, the fiery personality within them. For now, she can't tell for sure. But she felt relieved.

"I see... I didn't know she had a brother... I'm sorry... " she appeared to be contented with the answer. She dropped the rock, and walked back to the ship, leaving the other girl to the Captain.

On her way back, she saw a familiar face watching from a distance. It was Tomoya, who stayed away from them. She grabbed Tomoya by the arm and nudged him to get back into the ship.

"It's not our business... let's go inside. "Angela told the confused Tomoya. She released the boy's arm and walked on ahead, entering the ship.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...

Tomoya nodded and numbly followed Angela into the ship. "Yeah your right it isn't our business that's why I stayed here instead of joining you. By the way are you Ok?" Tomoya asked in concern Angela had a kind heart and he was worried that even if she had never met the girl the death of the fellow Fox had hurt her deeply. As they walked he suddenly stopped and asked the question he had wanted to ask for a while but had been afraid to ask. "Angela........Why do you do this, Why are you fighting the world. You are so kind, and you refuse to kill it is one of the reasons I admire you so much. And yet you chose to follow Risa and join the Foxes why. I don't mean to pry but I have been wondering this for a while now." Tomoya asked once they were away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
12:40 AM...

coke

It was a question that Tomoya asked before, as far as she can remember.

"Because it's fun to shoot piw piw lazurrs at the enemy! Didn't I tell you! Pau Pau Boom Boom Boom! And the fact that you must not kill them makes it even more challenging!" Angel smiled. It wasn't the real answer, it was sarcasm. The question was redundant, and she thought only idiots can't see the reason why she fights.

"Are you satisfied with my answer now?"Angela asked Tomoya. Her face looked very dull, lifeless and weary. Again she picked up a rock and threw it on the ship. "You've got better things to do, why throw away your life for this ship? If we were teenage boys would you do the same? Claim to protect us?"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
12:40 AM...

Tomoya looked at her for a moment. He had heard her fighting for peace response before of course. But he wasn't sure if it was the real reason she fought. But seeing that she was in no mood to answer his query he just laid down on the ground and looked up at the stars. "I see well to be honest yes I would have joined and protected you. Remember this started as a job. That was my initial reason for coming on board. I was running from my past and my brother gave me this job. But the reason I truly protect you is because I care for you, and don't want to see you hurt. And If you were Boys I wouldn't feel that attachment. I would have protected you but I know I wouldn't have felt the way I feel about you. I might have seen you as brothers in arms, or I might have seen it as nothing more then a job something I don't see this as. I don't know if you know this but after The last mission I quit the Moorhounds and cut ties with my family I am here on my own accord." Tomoya answered.

Then looking over at her he continued "I trust in your ability to pilot and stay safe you know. You Foxes are tough and brave, But that doesn't mean I don't worry about you."

But that was not all he had to say on the matter "I believe in your cause I truly do. As crazy as it sounds I want to see a world of peace. But I would rather see you stop fighting and live as normal teens. No I am not trying to get you to stop fighting......I know that you will fight for what you believe in. And since I believe in you I will act as your shield. I wont say I will always be able to protect you that is a hollow promise. What I will promise is to support you and the rest of the foxes as long as you fight for peace and I will do my best to ease your burdens." Tomoya said his face turning red as he spoke, but he meant every word he said.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:40 AM

"Alright! *sobs* I won't... I'll try not to cry anymore Cheese!" Risa said, dusting herself off. She looked at Kanzaki, still teary eyed and full of sadness. But Onii-chan... well... Risa took Kanzaki by the hand and led him towards Cheese. Risa knelt down in front of Cheese, as if asking for permission from the big old Captain. "This is my long lost brother Kanzaki... he was a soldier of FUSE, but seeing him, I know his heart doesn't belong there... So, can we keep him?"

Risa only hoped Cheese would say yes. She always waited for the day Kanzaki will come back to her, and she wished she could see him again. Kanzaki was someone she won't let go of now, for she could feel that a missing part of her life had been restored, like a puzzle piece, returned back in the right place. "Please Captain... I will not ask you anything just let me be with my brother... if not, then I will leave with him..."
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Fortissimo Bridge...
April 21, LC 214...
Past Midnight...

Hearing this "Kanzaki's" explanation did little to sway Cheese's mind. Instead of accepting the boy with open hands, he pointed his glock pistol at him, gangster style. Cheese's pointed shades sparkled under the bright moon. He was wary of this "ex-FUSE solder", so he had a reason to play safe

"Don't give a fakking shit who you are. Or what your relation is to Risa here. But you're an outsider, and the last time I welcomed one into my crew, he stabbed us all in the fakkin' back. Ditch all of yer weapons and strip naked. Then we can talk..." Cheese spoke, his pistol still aimed at Kanzaki. He ignored Risa's pleas, for the moment.

Again, Cheese made himself clear, by stepping closer, gun still aimed at the teenage boy. "Didn't 'cha hear me? GET FAKKING NAKED NOW! TAKE EVERYTHING OFF, BOY!!!" Cheese said with a louder voice, almost like a lion.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Fortissimo Bridge...
April 21, LC 214...
Past Midnight...

Risa's plea for him made him feel weak, his dear sister was still ever so fragile, and seeing her humble herself, present herself in such a manner. Melted him. He was about to hold Risa's shoulder when the guy in front of them aimed his glock at him. He once again raised both his hands in an I surrender motion while listening to the black guy's demands.

That's right be wary...

"I'm happy my sister didn't stay with fools..." He smirked while slowly removing his necktie and coat. "Don't worry, I'll follow your demands"

He was unbuttoning his shirt when the guy stepped closer to make his threat more convincing Kanzaki merely closed his eyes and sighed.

"I heard you. But yelling ain't gonna make it faster"

The way the man acted reminded him of his old drill sergeant Ashkur Fullburst who always seemed to have a reason to hate him and berate him, He was kinda thankful right now. His experience with the old sergeant helped him stand right now without panicking.

Before he had noticed he had removed all his clothes, Nothing covered him now, and the desert wind felt cold, he raised both his arms again.

"There done..."

Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Fortissimo Bridge...
April 21, LC 214...
Past Midnight...

Cheese made sure Kanzaki didn't do any funny tricks while Kanzaki was taking his clothes and equipment off. After making sure that the boy was okay, he clacked his tongue.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 Funnie10

"Ah'right then yo, put yer fakkin' hands on yer head. Walk slowly, and enter that door to the ship..." Cheese instructed. He went behind the fully naked Kanzaki, signalling him to get moving. Cheese then told Risa to get up and get into the ship as well.

Cheese saw Angela and Tomoya in the distance, and whistled to the other boy.
"Tomoya! Burn this boy's clothing. It's there on the sand. Don't want any transmitters, or any kind of shit on us. Get rid of everything, but spare the cell phone. I'll have it studied later in case we can figure out FUSE movements,"
Cheese ordered Tomoya.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
After Midnight...

coke

Before Angel can get back into the ship, she heard shouting back in the desert. It seemed like Cheese was angry at the stowaway. Angela quickly ran back, worried that there could be a fight going on. But when she arrived, she was treated to the shock of her life.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 Angel_10

Risa's brother was standing there --- completely nude while Cheese was holding a gun to him. Angela's eyes panned from Kanzaki's face, down to his chest, his ripped abs, and finally...

...Kanzaki's dick.

"Is that... a... p-p-penis?! Angela blushed. Her eyes became fixed on Kanzaki's gonads, that shaft, and a shiny head, and two balls underneath. It was her first time seeing an adult male's sex organs, and she didn't know what to do. Part of her told her to look away, but the other half --- her estrogen-filled half, made her look.

"O...oro? It... looks like a small... mushroom?!" Angela watched as Cheese led on the boy back to the ship. Angela didn't notice that she had been staring at the boy's "other leg" for quite some time now. She shook her head, trying to get out those dirty thoughts from her head. But she couldn't shake the image of a hairy mushroom... the horror of it.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
After Midnight...

Tomoya hearing his name being shouted jumped up and ran back to the Captain. "Burn the clothes. Keep the cell phone got it captain." Tomoya said with a salute ignoring the naked man. Then he grabbed the pile of clothes. Pulled out the cellphone and handed it to the captain.

Tomoya was carrying the clothes to the abandned bonfire when he saw Angela. Tossing the clothes into the pit. And igniting them he felt the heat and deided to throw a little wood on the fire then he turned and looked at Angela.

"Hey Angela is everything ok? Are you cold, I restarted the fire. It smells like burning clothes but the villagers left a lot of extra wood here so I could toss a few more logs on and that would cover it." Tomoya asked in concern as he picked up a rather large log and tossed it on. He then began stirring the smoldering clothes he wanted to make sure the job was done right.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
12:50AM

While Cheese and Kanzaki were having their little negotiation, Risa hid behind the Resonance and changed from her pilot outfit, to a more casual attire. She walked back to where the stand-off was, and she got quite surprised to see her Onii-Chan getting naked.

"HEY! THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!? YAOI!?" a puzzled-looking Risa inquired. She thought Cheese was just checking Akira / Kanzaki for weapons or anything of that sort. But his pants... and underwear... came off. Risa saw her brother's ass, and like Angela in front of them, her face, turned beet red. "He--hey! Cheese that's going too far! I swear to you my brother's no criminal!!!"

Risa stepped in between Cheese and Akira. "YOU MEANIE! And Angela... what are you looking at!?" she asked. She just stood there as Cheese went behind Akira / Kanzaki and told him to move along, back to the Fortissimo. Risa turned around and saw her brother's cock. Quite different from the one she used to see when they were still kids. She knelt down and took a good look at it. It looked a bit bigger than how she remembered it, and it had hair.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 Oniich10
(not to be outdone, i also had to make a pix! sorry onee-chan, i love you!)

"STOP LOOKING AT MY BROTHER'S JUNK!!!!" Risa screamed at Angela, Tomoya, and Cheese. She covered Kanzaki's privates with her hands. Upon touching them she even turned redder. "FFFUCK! TAMIYA! WHY ARE YOU BURNING HIS CLOTHES! DAMN YOU!!!" she yelled angrily at Tomoya, who was just doing as he was told by Cheese.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
After Midnight...

Hearing Risa screaming at him he turned. "Sorry Risa Captain's orders We can get him some new clothes. Oh Captain I found the cell phone." Tomoya said as he handed the cell phone to the captain. Then he turned to return to the fire in order to ensure the clothes were burned crispy dragging Angela away from the sight with him.

"Come on Risa is right the poor man doesn't need an audience please help me stoke the fire. You already said this is none of our business" he said as he left. Without looking Tomoya also said "Sorry Um Kanz was it just doing my job. The name is Tomoya by the way your dear sister can't seem to remember it" Then he walked to the fire burning a short distance away dragging Angela with him
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:00 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 21, LC 214...
After Midnight...

Kanzaki walked forward hands behind his head. At first he could handle the pressure and the shame of walking naked inside a ship. He was doing fine...until the lively tenants of the ship started to stare at him and make comments. Kanzaki felt his face burn as he blushed, He was embarrassed as fuck. Who wouldn't be? At least back in the academy this didn't happen. Sure Kanzaki was happy with Cheese being wary about him, but to do this. He wasn't too happy about it.

He tried to Ignore everyone's look and reactions but they were getting to him now. He closed his eyes in shame, praying no more people came to see him in this state. He had finally walked to atleast 1/4 of the hangar when Risa ran over infront of him and covered his junk...with her bare hands...

What.The.Fuck.

Kanzaki wanted to suddenly just jerk away roll over and hide, but there was a gun aimed at him. He wouldn't want to die naked. Grunting and then clearing his throat. He mustered enough courage and strength to speak.

"Risa...It's not right for you to look at "that" even though you're my sister...We're not kids anymore" Kanzaki's right eye twitched he then moved his head and looked at cheese from the edge of his eyes.

"If it's not too much Cheese...was it? Can I atleast cover myself down here...It's really awkward having people look at it, especially for my sister to examine it and touch it..."

He then heard another teenager talk to him, introducing himself as Tomoya. And from the looks of it they seemed to be in the same boat, bullied by girls. Could he be a comrade in arms? He answered back straight and firm.

"I know you were just doing your job, Glad to know there's at least command discipline here..."
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
LC 214, April 21...
Several minutes past midnight...

"Wow! What a short dick you're holding Risa! Still, not as short and stout as Tomoya's but it's so small! Even a virgin, 9-year old vagina won't feel that! That newcomer's got a very undersized package. He should cuddle up with Tomoya who's also hilariously small!" a voice rang out in the distance. It was Kara, and she also went outside to check what's going on.

"You sure that guy's your brother?! Shit, what a short-cocked man. Yo Captain! If you're taking that guy in, you'd better bind him and that idiotic Tomoya together. Wrap them in leather straps so they can frot each other with their eggs!" Kara added, insulting both Kanzaki and Tomoya at the same time. Kara also noticed Tomoya, dragging Angela around. Kara ran towards them, and she took Tomoya's hands off Angela and pushed Tomoya away.

"Hands off bastard! That's no way to treat a woman! Now say sorry to her! Kneel! Kiss and lick the sole of her shoes you stupid son of a bitch!!" Kara shouted at Tomoya with extreme prejudice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next