Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Go down 
+15
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
AngelfromAbove
Ise
Aile
KaraShiranui
B.R.O.
MSL
Wesley97
vangran
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Gene
Sleeping Pike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 am

Luke sat in his seat as Massoli began her briefing on the upcoming mission, his head nodding up and down every once and a while whenever the commander brought up an important detail such as the number and type of enemy they would be expecting to face. The fact that they'd be facing Zigbins was almost a cruel joke for Luke. He had trained on Ziggys, back when he was still with the Kittyhawk Proving Grounds aggressor squadron. Well trained wasn't exactly the right word, during his time at Kittyhawk he and his Zigbin were more or less moving targets that were used so that newer Fuse models such as the Boll Weevil or the Cambarus could work out their kinks on "real hostiles."

Quote :
"I rate your skills at 1. So in my opinion, this will be very hard for you. A walk in the park for Hirmm, Christian and Gale, who are already seasoned pilots. But you have to learn on your own..."

Luke whispered over to Ayana, "Relax you'll do fine, remember that you got people watchin your back in case you fumble a bit out there." The asiatic looking pilot paused for a minute as if considering something and then ruffled his black hair nervously. "Though that bein said i ain't exactly a great pilot either so if you could cover my fuck ups that'd be much appreciated. The name's Phuc, you can call me Luke though, nice to meetcha!"

As he finished his introduction a familair face walked through the door, and whats more that face had been ordered to sit next to him. "Well look at what the cat dragged in, How ya doin Mistah Takeshi? Better than last night I hope?" The smile on Luke's face was friendly enough, but there was abit of an edge to it now that this acquaintence of his had just walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 am

Rebels' Undersea Hideout "Kraken's Nest"
Somewhere deep in the sea of Calabria, Italy
April 5, LC 214
11:45 PM

Despite the water pressure outside, the Hideout was completely safe from leaks, and people here live like they're like on dry land. The Kraken's Nest -- a Haven for those hiding from the law.

Earlier, the Southern Wings Rebels captured Risa and her Gundam. Once they were inside the Kraken's nest, they pried her cockpit open, and sprayed her with lots of sleeping gas. She was taken out of the cockpit without struggle. More than three hours later, she was brought back to the hangar, on a stretcher. She was unharmed, but the gas made her sleep like a baby.

(Sleeping gas done with Risa's permission, for those who are concerned)

"Boo-ya! Time to wake up, Princess of the Galaxy! Heh!" a loud gruff voice rumbled across the sealed hangar. The voice came from Lieutenant Rammstein, one of the guys that captured the Gundam a few hours ago.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Boss_c10
A scrawny rebel came close to Risa and inspected her. "Lieutenant, we can rape this girl, kill her, then sell her organs to the black market! Keh keh hek!" he said. The Lieutenant smiled and reached for a bucket. He poured the freezing water all over Risa to wake her up. "WELL WELL LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE, A POPSTAR. AESIR FOXES LEAD VOCALIST RISA FONTAINE! Who would have thought your popularity would reach even the bottom of the ocean. Wake up you little bitch!" said Lieutenant. He kicked the stretcher, flipping it over and causing Risa to fall off to the cold steel floor. If that didn't wake her up, then perhaps nothing will.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 am

April 5, LC 214
11:45 PM

Risa had been rendered unconscious by noxious chemicals sprayed by the Rebels on her. She had been asleep for some time, and she was enjoying her dream of eating candy and marshmallows when she was jolted back to reality by a frigid bucket of water. To make things worse, she fell off the stretcher and landed face first to the floor.

"CHEESE YOU SON OF A ---" she was about to say, but she found herself in the company of total strangers. And, she looked like she was inside a hangar. Certainly, it was not the Fortissimo. Upon looking up she saw a funny-looking man holding a bucket. Probably it was the guy who splashed water on her.

"Who are you! Where am I and what do you want with me!?" she shouted at Rammstein, demanding an answer. Her body was still shaking from the cold water and her nipples were standing on end as she shivered. She then remembered that she was captured by unknown mobile suits a couple of hours ago. Cautiously, she stood up and backed away from Rammstein, maintaining a "karate" pose, bluffing that she could fight back.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Tomoya was standing on the bridge staring out moodily he was annoyed Risa had been gone far to long but he had promised not to go looking for her. But the things Cheese was saying really pissed him off. But he really didn't care to get into it yet. he just wanted to get going on whatever mission they had, help him blow off some steam. So he just stood there waiting moodily not sure why he was so angry.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Sieg frowned for as moment as Kara rushed past him without saying a word. He was only trying to make sure she was ok, and she ran like she had done something wrong. Sieg climbed into the cockpit of the Vanguard. He quickly began to run a systems check to make sure Kara had not changed any of the system setting. A timer appeared on the right side monitor reading 2 hours 45 minutes until the system check would be complete. Sieg rested himself back into the seat of the Vanguard and closed his eyes.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 14945
As he slept he began to dream of a vast green field with a single tree near a pond. Sieg knew this spot all to well. Under the tree was a girl brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. Those blue eyes, the same one he could look into for hours. But it would only take a moment to get her to blush. A scene like this would make most men’s heart skip a beat or two, but not Sieg. All he could feel looking at her was sore and guilt. He reached out with his right hand to touch here cheek, but before he could touch her face. The field erupted into flames as a wall of lames separated the two of each other. Sieg lunged forward though the flames trying to reach her.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 015
“RAE!” Sieg shouted as he was jolted awake. He placed his hands over his face. “Why do you still haunt me Rae? Why?” Sieg wrapped his arms around his chest. He felt cold. He always felt cold after dreaming about her. The one person that he always believe to be the best thing in his life has since become his nightmare. It was because of dreams like this one with her in it that made him hate to sleep. Sieg shook his head as he turned and looked over at the monitor. The system check time was blinking showing it had finished its systems check. Sieg shut down the mobile suit and exited it. once on the ground he began to make his way to the bridge. He walked in on Kara yelling at Cheese. Sieg quietly leaned up against the wall and waited for the two of them to finish.

Last edited by Hayase on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" – Deck >Command Room
Off the eastern coast of Calabria, Italy
April 5, LC 214
11:43 PM

The announcement dispelled the current situation, calling for Akira and herself to make their presence to the bridge

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 LwyA8

“I suppose this conversation might have to wait for another day then, Private Saio.” She says taking her hands off the railing and stretching her body.“Though, it is quite refreshing, to see this side of you. In fact, my opinion of you changed after this conversation”She says, as she walks behind Akira on their way to the command room

They were relatively quiet as they made their way to the command room, which gave Ariah time to think about their earlier conversation. While short, it did have some depth in it. She was curious about what he would have said before the commander called for them both.

Her clears her thoughts as soon as they arrived at the command room. Now isn't the time to dwindle on those things, and she focuses on the mission on hand.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Bauia

“Pardon my late arrival. Private Ariah Lowe reporting for duty”
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Deck->Command Room
April 5, LC 214
11:46 PM

Quote :
"Though, it is quite refreshing, to see this side of you. In fact, my opinion of you changed after this conversation"

A sincere praise was uttered by a person of respectable note, A praise that made Akira stand straight and walk strong, Swelled with pride. This right here might be the beginning of a new life for him, not that he loathed his old life and the sort. But it just felt good that he had someone to protect, he can focus on a reason to fight on. Though this reason might only be a surrogate for wanting to protect his sister but failing to, he did not know. What mattered was now and what it meant for him.

With purposeful strides he walked on, the walk back inside the ship and into the command room was a silent one, probably because both of Akira and Ariah had things to think about. On the other hand Akira preferred silence, He's able to think much better when he's in the presence of silence.

Finally they reached the door to the command room, but Akira stepped aside so Ariah can go first.

Quote :
"Pardon my late arrival. Private Ariah Lowe reporting for duty"

After Ariah's brief yet strong introduction, Akira stood beside her like any dignified soldier and saluted showing his respect to the commander and greeting her.

"Akira Saio, Reporting for Duty ma'am..." he said with his solemn voice, after a quick glance at Ayana, his cheeks flustered and quickly looked at their commander, hoping nobody noticed his quick glance.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

REMINDERS:

1. Remember that we are using the diamond-style range/movements. Attacking or moving diagonally will shorten your ranges. To maximize your movements and ranges and minimize errors, refer to the Gameplay Rules/Battle Mechanics in the Rules Section. I will not hesitate to invalidate or delete posts that do not follow the rules.

2. As usual, wait for the admin or moderator of your group before posting your MS stats.

3. The Final Layout for the MAP BATTLE:

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Raecto10

Quote :
Green: Aesir Foxes/Moorhounds
Blue: FUSE
Red: Terrorist NPCs, ones with X are the reactors, 4000 HP apiece.
Yellow: Secret Units, attainable only when certain conditions are met.

Quote :
Players:
FUSE: Acruxis, Aile, AllKidsAllAsbestos, Lalionus
Aesir Foxes/ Moorhounds: Angelfromabove, Bozz, Hayase, Karashiranui, Sleeping Pike
Terrorists: BRO
Yellow: ???
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:06 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Command Room
April 5, LC 214
11:48 PM

Commander Massoli stood up and saluted everyone in the Command Room. "The four of you, I expect you to do your best. Get into your mobile suits and make sure they are ready for the sortie!" she loudly spoke. Ayana nodded her dead, stood up and saluted the Commander back.

"We won't fail Commander Massoli! And if we do, I'd rather die than come back here and face you. I'm ready for anything those unknown enemies will throw at us. And even if the Aesir Foxes appear, I won't back down. We'll get them. We're FUSE after all. The best of the best!" Ayana Tokimiya enthusiastically said. She excused herself and hurriedly went to the MS Hangar where her Uesugi was held.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:48 am

FORTISSIMO, Aesir Foxes Warship...
Sometime past 11:45PM
April 5, LC 214...

Cheese saw Sieg leaning on the wall. Everyone was there, except for Risa and Tomoya. "Hrmggh... so it's the two foxes, and a Beat Gundam. Wonder where that Tomoya had gone... did he get the emo virus?!" Rap squawked. "I've heard everything. Get to your mobile suits right away. No arguments!"

Something was detected in front of the Fortissimo, which was now making its way to the big tanker/MS factory Castrato. The object scanned by the ship appeared to be humanoid in shape, with two distinct horns on the head, and a large shield. Cheese knew it was him. Dizzy Fisher. The ship opened up to take the Beat Gundam in.

Cheese looked at Sieg in the eye. He placed his hand on the Moorhound's shoulder and with a heavy sigh, expressed his regret.

"Yo man. I'm sorry, the girls have been too stressed out lately. Perhaps, it is not wise to continue this partnership. I'll pay ya for this mission, and your buddy Tomoya will be paid too. Risa, she's got this aversion to that Tomoya guy I can tell. For the past two months she didn't really seem to like him. Guess we'll part ways after this. Thanks for all your help..."
Quote :

The Contract expires after this Chapter. Bozz and Hayase's characters will be free to go. Of course, they'll be paid for this mission.
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Pike
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Sleeping Pike

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 am

Dizzy was moving his Beat Gundam and saw what looked to be a whale moving towards him, had to grin as it came more into focus. He was looking through his screen at the FORTISSIMO, and laughed out loud.

"Well shit! I don't now how he managed to do this but whatever. But then again he has far more contacts than I'll ever have in my lifetime ahaha,"Dizzy said as he saw the ship's hangar open as he propelled the gundam off the sea floor and into the hangar, waiting for it to be puged from the water so he can meet his old friend,"How much resources he had put into this ship for it to be seaworthy and does it fly in the atmosphere? Wonder what the ship looks like on the inside? With his taste, maybe a jacuzzi inside, a bridge with alot of holographic displays possibly, maybe a bar and grill or some crazed out kitchen that gives him his damn chicken wings. Possibly some prototype engine along with a prototype air regenerative system as well. Ah who knows with this brother."
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

Luke saluted the commander let out a hearty, "YES MA'AM!" before heading out the control room. He rushed into the hangar to see a scene of great chaos as tech crews rushed around mobile suits, fellow soldiers , and strewn cannisters of supplies. A Uesugi was being prepped somewhere off to the side away from the rest of the mobile suits, so thats my new baby....

He approached the machine and saw a calm composed....boy? in the middle of the chaos surrounding the suit, every now and then the younger looking man shouted out a command to the crews. I guess thats the head engineer, damn kids are bright these days. Luke walked up to John and nodded his head briefly half out of respect, and half out of apology, "Hey nice to meetcha, sorry bout dumpin all this new work on you and your boys." he said vaguely waving at his Uesugi. Fishing around in his back pocket Luke pulled out a fifty Omz bill. "Uh here, its not much but tell your crews that their first round when they get off duty's on me. I gotta go now, but thanks for fixin my baby up!" (Akaaatt - 50 Omz)

Luke practically ran to his brand spanking new MS, with a grin on his face he climbed up the chain ladder leading up to the Eusugi's cockpit and leaped into the pilot's seat. As the the armored hatches closed over the entryway and darkness surrounded him Luke leaned back and took the entire experience in. The recycled air pumping through the enclosed area was rich with the scent of antiseptic and motor oil, a gentle rumbling shook him to his very core as raw energy began to surge through the slumbering giant, and a greenish blue glow began to push back the darkness with eyenumbing light as the plethora of monitors in front of him blinked on one by one. Oh hell yes, it was good to be back.

"This is Private Tran, I'm looking forward to working with you all."
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:06 pm

FORTISSIMO, Aesir Foxes Warship...
Tyrrhenian Sea...Southwest of Italy...

Angela looked at her hands. If what Cheese said is true, then her body already contains nano-machines. Devices that monitor them whether they are physically okay or not. However, it didn't matter now. Angela felt that Cheese was right. If he's right, they can sweep two birds in one stone... get to the bottom of Risa's disappearance, and accomplish the Second Phase of the mission. She just hoped her hunch was right. Mad

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Shocka10

"Well then Captain, I'll get my Gundam ready. Kara, Mr. Sieg, let's go. Second Phase awaits. " Angela murmured.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

April 06, LC 214
12:30 AM

*Note, this is the FINAL TIMESKIP of Chapter 2. See you all in the MAP BATTLE*

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Boss_c10

Lt. Rammstein had told Risa what he wanted from her. It was a simple request actually, and he was happy to have gotten it. He got puzzled looks from his buddies, which made him blush a bit, but he was quick to defend his honor by swiping the air in front of them with his sword. "Grrrr.... so what if I'm a fan of the Aesir Foxes? Can't a big, macho 36 year-old dude idolize a magical fairy-like pop-divas?! " he snarled like a lion. Of course his subordinates were too scared to argue with him.

"I'll explain everything to the Little Boss when he gets back. For now, we'll just have to honor our end of the deal. I've had it with those terrorists anyways. I'm checking on the Princess..." said Rammstein. He knocked on the door of Risa's room.

"Ojou-sama... are you done?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

April 06, LC 214

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Pirate10

BGM: "Foxie Vanguard Theme"

After Risa's dramatic rendition of "Thousand Words", she was so surprised to see that she actually melted the hearts of the Southern Wings Rebels. Seeing grown men cry, well, it creeped her out, but at least she knew she was in safe hands. She greatly misjudged these guys, and apparently they were fighting for the same ideals the Foxes are fighting for.

Risa opened the door and came out to face the Southern Wings. She was dressed in a pirate queen costume provided by Lt. Rammstein. "Thanks for cheering me up guys! Oh... you guys are a bunch of big crybabies. So glad to know I got new allies on my side! We'll charge into the heat of battle with the power of love and music! But first, I got to make a phone call!"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 pm

April 6, LC 214

When a young man walked up to him and thanked his crew for their hard work and gave him some money for drinks. Shrugging, he put it in his pocket. The kid then proceeded to run up to his suit and get inside. Shaking his head the enthusiasm of the younger generations and their boyish admiration of mobile suits.

After all, he had been required by virtue of his job to test the suits to make sure they were battle-ready and not fall apart after the first step. Of course, he was also routinely mistaken for a kid and that tended to tick him off as he was the head mechanic and you don't get to be one without experience. You don't want someone who has head knowledge or someone who is just really good to be the head, as that doesn't mean that they know how to take responsibility for others on top of overseeing everything within your "domain".

He sighed, ah well, you can't win them all.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Changing room > Hangar
April 6, LC 214
11:30 PM > 12:30 AM

“Affirmative. I assure you that we will bring out our best commander”

and with a firm salute, Ariah takes her leave for the hangar, but not before going to the changing rooms to change into her pilot suit. As she suits up Ariah takes a small glance at her uniform, and made a small face . To be honest, Ariah is normally uncomfortable with wearing skirts, and as a result prefers wearing her pilot suit over it. Thanks to a bet that she lost against her sister before she graduated, she was forced to wear a skirt as a part of her uniform, something which she didn’t take in quite easily. Initially, the entire bet was supposed to last a month, but her sister managed to exploit Ariah’s pride and somehow provoked her to continue wearing the skirt up till
now , much to her dismay. ( in fact, she can vividly imagine her twin sister, all haughty and with a mischievous grin plastered on her face “I bet you’re just dying to get rid of the skirt, aren’t you little sister? I daresay you’re quite a pansy, I bet you wouldn’t wear it for as long as you’re in service~”)

She realized that she spent a little too long dwindling on her thoughts. And after shaking thoughts away and mentally scolding herself,she zips up her pilot suit and heads out towards the hanger.

The hanger was bustling with activity the moment she arrived, making last minute checks on the suits before the start of the mission. She quickly walked over to her Harlequin, climbing up the chain ladder leading to its cockpit. As soon as the cockpit doors closed in, she flips on the switch and the machine slowly came alive, the monitors blinked on one by one, and FUSE's Logo appeared on the main monitor in front of her. She takes in a deep breath. Soon she will be participating in her first battle, and she hopes that everything goes in their favor.

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 pm

April 6, LC 214

MSL Lunar Century OST: "Hajimari ga Yue"

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Ayana_10

One hour of preparation was hardly enough for Ayana to get herself 100% ready. Although she won't admit it, she was nervous. Fresh out of the FUSE Academy, and into the fire, these rookies were. This was the first mission for these rookies, a test of their courage and skills. Ayana's Uesugi was lined up behind the Harlequins.

Quote :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 AriahMSteam

Chapter 2 Screencap:
Ariah's Harlequin and her team mates.

"Are you guys ready? I'm leading the infiltration this time guys. When you're ready, follow after me. We have a good 30 minutes before we barge in and take the Castrato by surprise..." said Ayana, trying to act all tough.

"Ayana Tokimiya, Uesugi, deru!"
The Uesugi crouched low, and then launched itself into the air using its powerful legs. It leapt a good distance before splashing into the moonlit-ocean.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

All at once Tomoya's Anger broke. Not in that he blew up but in that it was suddenly gone. All of it was gone. So with a grin he headed towards his Mobiles suit. If this was to be his only mission with the foxes then he will show them just what he can do. And just like that he began make the launch preparations. whistling as he worked.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am

Fortissimo,
12:30 Midnight

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Karash10

"Now you're talking, Cheese. Well, I can't say I'm not happy, hearing about that emo girl and she's still alive. Perhaps I can slap her to death myself when I see her. How pathetic..." Kara grumbled as she exited the Fortissimo's bridge...

While taking her steps toward the hangar, Kara's memories started acting up again. She was feeling like Midori... the latter's personalities assimilating inside her. Kara tried to fight it back, suffering a mild headache. Eventually, memories of Risa and Angel seemed to neutralize the pain caused by her false memories. With a heavy feeling, Kara continued to walk towards the hangar...
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:30 am

April 06, LC 214
12:34 AM

Rammstein crossed his arms, glancing around the relatively busy mobile suit hangar of the Kraken's nest with his small beady eyes. The lights from the ceiling glared sharply at the silhouette of large mobile suits, elongating their shadows above him and the girl. He was looking at this little girl, dressed like a hot pirate queen. She asked for a phone.

The Lieutenant just started at her for a long moment, head tilted to the side, lips parted as he tried to understand. He knew he was staring at Risa like she was some sort of alien. He can't give in to that sort of request.

"Nope, you're not calling anybody. You'll reveal the location of the base..."
Rammstein quickly turned Risa down. "But we can go now..."
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

"Roger, or some nonsense like that."

Luke said with a smirk as he moved his Uesugi forward. The turquoise machine followed after its twin into the ocean. Luke's Uesugi didn't so much leap into the ocean as it merely stepped off the carrier's deck to sink into the ocean with a subdued splash. After a few moments the machine activated its thrusters and followed after Ayana's mech. He kept his accelerationon the lower side of things, as a sweeper his job was back up and rear guard duty. Not that Luke minded, he wasn't exactly a fan of being in the spot light to begin with. After all it was always easier to shoot someone down if their attention was focused on something or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Sieg nodded as Cheese spoke. He was unsure of why he was ending their contract, but he had learned sometime ago to just let the client so as they wish. “If that is what you want captain I am in not place to stop you. I will just head back down to the hanger and wait for the operation to begin.” He then turned and left the bridge, After a few minutes he found himself back in the hanger. Sieg turned and walked into his room and began to pack up his things. If only took him a few minutes as he had learned to never get out so much stuff that he could not leave in a mater of minutes from a location. Once everything was packed up he returned to his mobile suit and climbed inside. He began the start up on the Vanguard and waited for clearance to start the operation.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:40 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Hangar
April 6, LC 214

The Silence of the sea will now soon be gone. As Battle would disturb it with it's chaos and flames. Akira zipped up his pilot suit while he was in the cockpit; his helmet on the side as he inspected the things he brought with him again, checking that well...They were there. (For more info on the things he bought again with him please refer to Page 1 of the thread and the 8th post.) Everything is real, as was what happened earlier. Today he will be forced to kill. He will stain his hands with the life of another. Akira looked at his hand oblivious from the words Ayana said over the comm.

Everything went mute, as if he pressed the mute button while watching TV, no other sound came to him, Only his eyes fixated on his now shaking hand.

Ayana was decided on dying, Does she see FUSE something worth dying for? Or she sees it that she needs to die for FUSE because she's a soldier and not of her ideals...?

His heart raced, Quick Painful beats striking at his chest. A trickle of sweat fell from his head. Fear has taken hold of the young man. Fear of not just dying, Fear of taking another life and seeing a comrade die. The reality of battle have only sunk in now, this was no simulation and they were clearly outnumbered. A trial of fire, and right now Akira was struggling with it.

You're a soldier...remember your reason why you became a soldier...remember Risa!! Ayana is a distraction!

Akira lowered his head mired by confusion and by the pressure of the moment.

Distraction...? No...She's....

And then images of Ayana seemed to flash in his mind from his memories, From her smiles to her wisecracks and to almost every emotion he has seen of her in the past month 2 months and now.

-important to me....

Akira slammed his hand on the right screen of his harlequin. What the hell was wrong with him? He just didn't know.

Last edited by Acruxis on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Place. I put in Command room not hangar. sorry folks.)
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Changing room > Hangar
April 6, LC 214
12:34 AM

She watches, as Ayana and Luke's uesugi jumped off the Urutsukidoji and into the deep blue ocean. It won't be long until they're in the heat of battle, where there are no second chances, where death is a possibility they can't possibly overlook. She takes in a deep breath to calm herself; she won't forgive herself if she lets fear take her over in the battle. No matter the situation, she has to keep her cool.

She glances over to her side, looking at Akira's Harlequin positioned next to her own. She wonders, how is he feeling right now? She opens a private channel meant for Akira to check up on him. "Nervous?" she asks him. Ariah is not a mind reader; but she's aware that her fellow comrade is not one who would stomach the idea of being in the heat of battle quiet easily, so the least she can do is give him an encouragement of sorts.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Moz-screenshotChapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 SxWCO

"Please put your mind to ease, Private Saio" she assures him over the comm "This may be our first battle, but don't forget that you have people to watch over your back. It would be troublesome if one were to panic and lose concentration in battle " .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next