Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Go down 
+15
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
AngelfromAbove
Ise
Aile
KaraShiranui
B.R.O.
MSL
Wesley97
vangran
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Gene
Sleeping Pike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:41 am

CHAPTER 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April 6, LC 214

Three people walked in on the young pilots during their introduction.
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless25Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless23Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless24

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless24
Hirmm:
--"Well.. well.. well.. Look what we have here. If it isn't the dumbass rookies. Nice going out there, you lost a comrade because of your stupidity. No wait maybe it was her fault she was the stupid one. Hmmm... No no no. You all look stupid to me."

Hirmm grinned at Ariah and company anxiously waiting for their reply.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless23
Gail:
--"Take it easy Hirmm, we don't want make them cry."

Hirmm:
--"Oh I'm so sorry did I hurt your feelings? How sad... Now go suck my cock! Nya ha ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:51 am

Ariah’s eyebrows furrowed at the sight of their seniors, mocking them for their ‘failure’ during the mission. To top it off, they treated them

“To insult us with such vulgar words, for that you—”

“Now hold on just a minute~”

Ariah was cut off as another voice disrupts the group, the owner of the voice making her ‘entrance’ from behind the senior pilots. The moment the the person came into Ariah’s line of sight, her expression suddenly changed from one of irritation to one of extreme shock.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Tumblr_lw4fwvo03K1qmhxka

“A-A-A-” She can only stutter at the sight.

It was another Another Ariah.

— Or at least, the person looks like Ariah. While they both have the near similar physical appearance, If one were to observe them a little closer, the newcomer seems to carry a much grander air around her, and on her face was a bold expression that the more serious Ariah would never don.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Tumblr_m0i54zlLro1r5h94v

“To put down young chicks who have barely fledged their wings , that certainly isn't something you people should do? I believe they've performed their best at this point.”

The way 'Ariah' brought herself was in a manner that was unlike Ariah; almost like a spoiled princess for that regard.

"On that regard— I do find their performance in battle quite satisfying enough. To think that such a dramatic performance would unfold. Ahhhh, just recalling the events that set out before me sets my -”Before 'Ariah' can continue to say anything else, the real one suddenly yelled out

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Saberc32

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, ALICE?!”
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:59 am

Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April 6, LC 214

Hirmm was did not know that Ariah had a twin sister. It fueled his lust even further which led him to perform a bold and daring move. Without Ariah noticing, Hirmm walked up towards her and...

Hirmm:
--"Woooo twins! Come here woman! Suck daddy's cock!"

Hirmm pulled out his hot throbbing penis beside Ariah's face.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Ailecock
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:21 am

FUSE Carrier Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April , 6, LC 214

The small distraction that Alice had caused made Ariah unaware of Hirmm's actions, and the next thing she knew, there was a throbbing cock beside her face. Her eyes widened with shock when she realized what it was. Her expression changes to one of disgust and anger.

“UGH. To point such a disgusting thing at me—”

She suddenly lets go of Akira's arm; never mind the fact Phuc will be having to carry Akira alone now, Ariah is too furious and insulted to even care about her comrade's wellbeing at this point. She pulls out her tonfas and readies to deliver a blow aimed towards Hirmm's stomach

“Are you not ashamed of yourself—!”
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:21 am

The member 'Aile' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Melee
Result :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Miss
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:30 am

Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April 6, LC 214

Hirmm was quick enough to parry Ariah's attack with his right foot. He was thrilled and got more excited after Ariah tried to attack him. Hirmm eyes looked like they were possessed by Satan himself. Immediately after parrying Ariah's attack he rushed at her with him swollen member exposed.

Hirmm:
--"NOW TASTE MY LOVE!"

Hirmm attempted to throw Ariah on the ground and ejaculate cum on her face. Meanwhile his teammates just stood there, watching and enjoying the way Hirmm was playing with the rookies.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:30 am

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Hit
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:07 am

A cold sweat ran down Issac's spine. He could not move. Hirmm's Malicious lust...he was just like that damn woman all those years ago...
Issac shuddered and closed his eyes, hopping to push such memories out of his head. All those years ago, when Issac had first joined the Chrome army...

Well, well, if it isn't the new kid. So you think you've got the balls to pilot a Prawn? Why don't you drop your pants and show everyone.

M-miss Faust...I-I really don't think that-

Bitch, did I tell you to think? We've got ways to teach snot- nosed little cock suckers like you about following orders and authority. My boys and I will turn you into a man...even if it takes all night~

No...NO! Captain Faust please! N-

Issac's eyes shot open. Cold sweat beaded his forehead. He was an adult now...a soldier...a man. he wouldn't ever have to succumb to such weakness again!...but he was already damaged. He was already so dirty. For all his flirtations he doubted if he would ever be able to have a normal relationship.

Issac turned his attention back to Ariah and Hirmm. Ariah had gotten her tonfa's out. She moved, swinging at Hirmm's gut, but the slimey bastard was too quick. Hirmm parried Airah's blow and instead advanced on Ariah with his burning erection charging forward.

Quote :
"NOW TASTE MY LOVE!"
Hirmm shouted, masturbating furiously. Issac clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, this was not going to be pleasant.

Issac, moving with all the speed of the devil at his back, stepped between Ariah and her assailant. Hirmm's hot seed splashed all over the front of Issac's pilot suit. Issac reached down with his right hand and grabbed Hirmm's shrinking member.
"...sadists like you get off on hurting others...but for you, does it work both ways? I wonder?" Issac spat.
Thankful that he was still wearing his pilot golves, Issac began to squeeze and twist Hirmm's member.
"For a superior to mistreat his subordinates in such a way...As a man, I cannot tolerate such behaviour...leave...now!" Issac growled, bringing up Phuc's gun that he was still holding. He aimed the pistol at Hirmm's groin.
"Leave before I shoot it off...We've already had one dead body...why not make it a pair?"

Last edited by Issac ORyan on Sun May 06, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:07 am

The member 'Issac ORyan' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Hit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:45 am

Quote :
Issac began to squeeze and twist Hirmm's member.
--This is considered wrong. All attacks must be in attempt form. But I'll let it slide for now.

Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April 6, LC 214

Unfortunately for Issac, Hirmm enjoyed his twisting and squeezing of his member. It drove Hirmm into further pleasure. His member got even bigger and he pumped his hips in and out while Issac was gripping his penis. He came another time and time the cum was aimed at Issac's face.

Hirmm:
--"AH YEAH THAT'S IT BOY! SQUEEZE ME! TAKE THIS MORE-MORE-MORE LOVE!!!"

Hirmm's 2nd cumgastic spray was aimed at Issac's face.
Attack: CUM
Target: Issac
Damage: 0

When Issac pulled out a gun. In a split second Gail and Chirstain brought up their pistols and aimed it at Issac.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless25
Christian:
--"Drop it kid you don't want to die here."

Gail:
--"My my... I'd hate to waste such a beautiful youth."

Last edited by MSL on Sun May 06, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:45 am

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Shooting
Result :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Miss
Back to top Go down
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:17 am

Thank god, Hrimm's LOVE bullet harmlessly splattered against the hallway wall. Still, this situation was getting out of hand, swallowing his pride he immediately put himself between his teammates and the FUSE aces. A fight between FUSE pilots wasn't good for anythiing or anyone. Getting on his hands and knees before his three superiors he bowed low and gritted his teeth, Luke's forehead was pressed down against the carrier's steel floor. It was cold and filthy with dirt, grime, and oil, but it was nothing compared to the heavy feeling of shame that was sinking into his gut like some sort of black malevolent sludge.

"PLEASE FORGIVE US! I know we were horrible out there so please forgive us!"" His words were sincere if somewhat desperate. It was clear that Luke was willing to do anything to make the three Aces go on their merry little psychopathic way.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Hatred and submission...   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:22 am

Having Hirmm violate his hand was something Issac would have to later add to his list of suppressed memories. Thankfully Issac had been able to twist and change the Hirmm's 'aim', having his second load splash harmlessly against the hallway wall behind him. He promptly releashed Hirmm, pushing him away, but still aiming his gun at him.
"...Ugh, you sick fuck. I Should have you neutered!" Issac growled, pulling back the hammer on Phuc's gun.It was that then that Hirmm's cohorts step in to defend their fellow ace.
Quote :
"Drop it kid you don't want to die here."
"My my... I'd hate to waste such a beautiful youth."
A vein pulsed in Issac's neck. How could these guys stand up for a person as twisted as Hirmm. Whoever let these bastards join the military was seriously wanting in terms of good judgement. Issac was seriously considering trying to take on three of the ace pilots when Phuc dropped to his knees. Phuc was on the floor between Issac and the three aces, bowing so low that his nose touched the floor.
Quote :
"PLEASE FORGIVE US! I know we were horrible out there so please forgive us!"

Issac was humbled by Phuc's actions. He had acted in hopes of protecting his subordinates...but out of pride he had allowed himself to be driven by anger. Issac had made things worse, and now here he was, being protected by a private. It took a real man to be able to swallow his pride like that, Issac couldn't allow Phuc's actions to go to waste. He lowered the pistol, disengaged the hammer, and flicked the safety back on.

"...stand up Phuc...Ariah, grab your twin...we're leaving."

Issac went over to Akira, his unconscious body sitting propped up against a wall. Issac swung Akira's arm around his shoulder and hoisted him up. Carrying Akira, Issac turned his back on the three aces and continued down the hall to sick bay. He thought to say something clever as he made his exit, but Issac held his silence. he'd settle his score with Hirmm later.

Dogs like him need to be put down...
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:59 am

Urutsukidoji
Hallway
April 6, LC 214

Suddenly this other rookie dives on the floor begging for forgiveness. Hirmm laughed at him because he thought the rookie looked pathetic. He spit on the floor near the rookie named Phuc. Then he pulled his dick away from Issac and the girls. Suddenly this mechanic comes along and tells him to put his pants back on. He did so, but not because he was told do, but because he was done releasing his libido.

Hirmm:
--"Myeeehhh I'm done spreading my love anyways."

Christian and Gail also lowered their weapons and tucked them back into their respective holsters.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Nameless25
Christian:
--"Come on kids you can either follow that odd smelling greasy little fellow. Or come eat with me in the cafeteria. Your choice."

Hirmm was all smug and went his own way probably off to wipe his hands or something, while Christian cheerfully made his way to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

Meanwhile Gail took a moment to stare into Issac's eyes as if he was reading him like a book. Then he left, going his separate way as well.

Gail:
--"Interesting..." he said before disappearing somewhere in the Urutsukidoji.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

Somehow....Someway...Luke had gotten away with his ass virginity intact. He let out a sigh of relief once the Aces went there respective ways. Frankly the five of them were lucky enough not to get dragged into a fight with those three. He didn't know any of them personally just by reputation and each was rumored to have the battle potential of an entire reinforced mobile squadron, both in and out of there MSs.

Quote :
"...stand up Phuc...Ariah, grab your twin...we're leaving."

l Luke stood up slowly and dusted himsself off in a methodical but abesnt-minded manner as if he was trying to push away some sort of unseen filth from hmself. "*sigh* Well shit, I hope this sort of shit don't happen everyday....ok lets go." The usually happy go lucky pilot was a bit more somber than he was a few minutes ago, but it wasn't as if he had suffered any real trauma he'd get over it with a few good drinks and some downtime. Shouldering the still unconscious Akira he moved to follow Isaac, Ariah, and this new "Alice" character.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Aesir Foxes Warship "Fortissimo"
At Sea, around past 2 AM, April 06th LC 214...

Risa came back to the Fortissimo, accompanied by Rammstein whom she introduced to the haro balls as her friend. Initially the haros were wary of the big, lumbering man but thanks to Risa they got used to him. Risa excused herself and went to the room.

In her room, Risa unzipped the pirate jacket as she got ready to change back to her ordinary clothes. She was surprised with what she saw. Her breasts looked full... and nice. Risa rubbed her nipples gently, noticing that they have become a bit more pointier than before.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Mnembo10

"I'm growing up..." she thought. Her body was slowly but surely maturing, like a fruit about to ripen. In her case, she was becoming more of a woman. "I suppose I'm no longer a girl, but not yet a woman..." she muttered, quoting a line from Brittney Spears' song. Tossing aside the coat, and the hat, Risa placed on her shirt, changed her skirt and went back outside to rejoin the rest of the Foxes.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Urutsukidoji
Officer's Lounge
April 6, LC 214

In the officer's lounge, Newman had just walked past a scene he thought he would never see again after Rap Goblin's death. And while he normally wasn't happy about comrades deaths, this was an exception. Rap was one of the most messed-up people he had ever met. Hirmm seemed to be following in his footsteps, he only hoped he didn't go insane and get turned into a cyber ascendant.

So, after telling the guys to knock it off and for Hirmm to put his pants back on, he walked between the two sides and went on to the lounge, where the king of all coffee makers dwelt. The one in the hangar, while closer, was crappy, and only rarely produced quality coffee, so he would walk all the way across the ship to the lounge for a cuppa. While he wasn't normally one for violence, he was quite sure that allowing a fight between comrades is foolish, especially since it requires new pilots to be trained to replace the lost ones, court martials, and then the suits have to be re-tuned to the new pilots tastes.

So, with a sigh, he filled his cup and sat down at the table and looked over the files he brought with him on the Uesugi that had been damaged by a mine. It would take a long while before that suit would be combat ready, and even then, there won't be anyone to pilot it. Great, a repair job with no results. No one is going to pilot it, so why bother really? It won't change the fact we're one pilot short.

And so he started to mark down places that needed to be fixed first, and hoped that something would come of it.

Last edited by vangran on Sun May 06, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Dos Leviticus
FUSE Academy

Ashkur watched on the news the live broadcast of the battle in Italy. When he saw Ayana's unit go down he immediately rushed over to the main command room to listen in on the battle transmissions. All he could hear was Akira crying like a pussy. Listening to that boy whine made Ashkur clench his fist. He didn't train them to be act like that, but that's what the battle field does to a person. Ashkur knows the feeling of losing a comrade all too well. He only wished that the pilots who trained under him wouldn't make the same mistakes.

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Lunar New Network

Recap of what happened at Calabria, Italy.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 544441qr0ruos1f6
News:
--"The battle has ceased but the lives who were lost during the terrorist attack still continue to escalate. More bodies have been discovered buried under the massive debris from the Reactors that blew up previously. 26 have been found dead. 18 of them were women and children. "

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Alone-2

--"I witnesses point their fingers on FUSE, our supposed protector and protagonist to this terrorist attack, as the ones who attacked the Reactors. But all footage of that particular incident has been blocked or confiscated by the FUSE authority."

"Another problem is the hazardous smoke coming out of the reactors. They have already reached the city and are causing a significant amount of citizens to get sick."

"More after this short break. This is Marika Fruscio, reporting for Lunar New Network."
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

FUSE MS Carrier ''Urutsukidoji"
Near the Marine Facility Castrato
April 6, LC 214

Schneider ignored Sieg, brushing him off as some whiny kid while the men with guns keep their weapons pointed at Seig. Schneider snapped his fingers and then more men followed him back to the bridge. "So it seems that the Nereid isn't ready to take on more conventional suits. In addition to the beam shield perhaps its time to switch the armor material to the anti-solid type? Or would the new Psionic Field be more appropriate..." the old man wondered. The mobile suits mattered to him more than Sieg does. "I am interested in recruiting new men for my division, and that Cambarus pilot seems like a good candidate. I guess I'll bring him back to base..."
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:22 am

Fortissimo cafeteria
over the ocean
after 2 o clock

Tomoya was sitting taking the last drag from his cigarette and as he put it out he decided to watch some TV There was a drama the girls watched that they had made him watch...and loathe as he was to admit it he wanted to see what happened next. So looking around and seeing that everyone had left except him and a few haros running around cleaning he grabbed the remote switched on one of the TVs the one nearest him and began flicking through the channels looking for the repeat of the episode earlier today. As he flicked he noticed a pattern and his brow furrowing he stopped turned up the volume and listened to the report.

Quote :
"The battle has ceased but the lives who were lost during the terrorist attack still continue to escalate. More bodies have been discovered buried under the massive debris from the Reactors that blew up previously. 26 have been found dead. 18 of them were women and children. "

"No" He thought "No there couldnt have been people there it was a terrorist facilty.....could there families have been living there. No this isnt possible maybe they are talking about a different site...yes that must be it" Tomoya willed himself to believe but deep down he knew the truth. And the next part was a painful confirmation

Quote :
-"I witnesses point their fingers on FUSE, our supposed protector and protagonist to this terrorist attack, as the ones who attacked the Reactors. But all footage of that particular incident has been blocked or confiscated by the FUSE authority."

"Another problem is the hazardous smoke coming out of the reactors. They have already reached the city and are causing a significant amount of citizens to get sick."

Tears Welling up in his eyes he felt the remote fall from his fingers and hit the floor. Not wanting to belive what his eyes beheld he picked up the nearest thing to him a Haro that was trying to drag his sandwhich plate away. And flung the helpless robot plate in hand at the tv screaming "Fuck!" As loud as he could before falling to his knees tears swelling down his face "18 women and children eight others what have we done how could we have screwed up so badly?" He had thought theirs was a just crusade but how could 26 innocent lives be called just? And there he knelt caught in despair as if the bodies of them 26 were around him. They were not fully to blame for the tragedy and yet neither were they blameless.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

April 6 LC 214...
Cafeteria...

A loud "smash" was heard by Kara, just as she was passing by the canteen. She left her helmet on a table, and approached Tomoya who seemed to be having a fit.

"I could almost agree with the news except for the "lots of innocent people dying" part. It's good that people see past FUSE's lies. They're nothing more than a bunch of dictators trying to rule the world with an iron fist. And that unit I encountered earlier, the one you nearly destroyed. It looked like the pilot was a sadistic person. Her voice, it sent shivers down my spine..." Kara told Tomoya. She picked the haro out of the busted TV and placed it on Tomoya's table.

"Don't take it out on the haros. They might not be alive but they sure don't like what you're doing. If you want to do anything constructive, why don't you interview that man who came with Risa. I'm sure he knows some answers..." Kara suggested. Before she left, she stepped on Tomoya's foot.

"The new TV will come from your paycheck..." she told the boy, before exiting the canteen.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:13 am

Kara's words didn't make him feel any better nor did it ease the pain of guilt he felt but it did give him something new to think about. Following the cold green haired teen he caught up with her. "What do you mean shivers I thought you were fearless?" If this pilot scared even Kara what kind of monster was she. He remembered the feeling himself seeing his missiles hitting the suit he thought it was done but then a ton of missiles had emerged from the smoke at him. For a moment he had thought he was dead.. as he looked at her another thought popped into his head. "Also When I was told Sieg was a traitor how come you instantly believed me? I could have been the traitor why did you support me in attacking him?" Tomoya asked curious. Despite his doubts about his brother the fact Seig had left with FUSE was proof enough he wasn't honest with them.

Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:00 am

Zach could do nothing but mash his teeth together at the sight of his father blowing him off. Zach turned away and began to make his way out of the hanger. He looked down at the floor as he walked. A small drop of blood fell from his face and landed on his hand. He stopped for a moment and touched his face. He looked at his hand as he pulled it from his face, more blood covered his hand. Zach let out a sighs as he began walked again. "I guess i should have this looked at." he though to himself. Zach glanced up at the wall as he walked taking notice of a sign pointing him toward the infirmary. He made his way down the ship for a while just following the signs until he entered the infirmary. Zach sat himself down on one of the beds and let one of the nurse begin to take a look at his face. Zach stuffed his hand down into his pocket looking to put out his watch only to realize it was not there. He threw his fist down into the bed as he shouted scaring the poor nurse half to death. "DAMN IT!" An image of the watch still sitting on the desk in the tech office back on the Fortissimo appeared in his mind.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:12 am

April 6 LC 214...
Cafeteria...

Kara stopped to listen to Tomoya before she could leave the canteen entirely. Although she wasn't facing Tomoya, she could hear him well. When he asked her why she didn't think of Tomoya as a traitor, she had a very interesting answer. One she thought she felt these past 2 months.

"I've always known you won't betray us. If there was a traitor indeed that would be Sieg. He barely bonded with us, and to be honest I never felt him as somebody we could rely on. " Kara told Tomoya. But there was more.

"I know you're too in love with Risa. I can see your eyes. I can feel your heart. Your feelings are genuine. You won't betray her..."

After giving Tomoya her opinion, she closed the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next