Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Go down 
+15
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
AngelfromAbove
Ise
Aile
KaraShiranui
B.R.O.
MSL
Wesley97
vangran
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Gene
Sleeping Pike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 am

Tomoya Had just sat there on the ocean floor trying to get a hold of Risa. tho he had given up after the second hour and just let her sit there hopefully she could work out whatever issue she had but that had been ten hours ago. So turning on the comm he said "Risa What happened during the mission. I know things have been stressful since your collapse. But remember I'm not only your bodyguard I'm your friend. and the others are likely worried about us. I didn't really tell them where I was going..... or even get permission. If you want to be alone that's fine. But we really should surface and find a better place to do that since you know we will run out of air soon. I am showing an island nearby we can reach. the oldman has even taught me a way to jam the trackers so they wouldn't be able to find us until your ready. " Tomoya said

Then remembering the candy bars he continued "Also your probably hungry and I have a few candy bars I grabbed from the ship. and your probably hungry so lets just head to the island. if you need to be by yourself." having said his piece he returned to silently watching the fish go by wondering what he would do if she tried staying down here as her air lessened and what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Command Room
Off the eastern coast of Calabria, Italy
April 5, LC 214
08:00 PM

Takashi and the rest of his team were placed on the massive MS Carrier, the Urutsukidoji after the riot was over with. He kept in mind how angry Commander Mossoli was with him and could understand why. He was being very careless and stupid. After spending some time in his room to think things over, he reported to the command room where the commander was looking over plans for the next mission. He came in dressed in his full uniform, looking very serious. He saw that Ayana was there as well, but he didn't mind her being there. He saluted Commander Mossoli. "Private Takeshi Nishimura, reporting Ma'am! And before you say anything, I'd like to say that I was completely out of line at the protest and I would like to give my most sincerest apologies. I'm prepared for any punishment you might have in mind for me, Ma'am!" He said as he bowed down in apologie.
Back to top Go down
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 am

Great, his luck was as piss poor as always. He drew one of the short straws which meant that he was now one of the unforunate few to be posted outside the boss's headquarters for this shift. Well it wasn't like Commander Massoli was a tyrant, quite the oppisite infact. She was a tough but fair CO who had the respect of almost every soldier under her command. That being said having to work knowing that your boss could pop her pretty little head out at any moment to make sure that he wasn't slacking off just did wonders for his nerves. The fact that he would also be the first to be killed if there were ever an assination attempt didn't help much either.

A easy on the eyes brown haired rookie pilot carrying a bottle of coke passed by him a few minutes ago, followed by a towheaded blue eyed boy. Luke would have opened the doors leading into Massoli's room for them, but the automatic sliding doors removed the need for such formalities. So as the pilots swept by him he merely gave them a sharp salute worthy of any FUSE soldier.

Once the pilots rushed into the room his partner, a husky but absolutely huge polish woman from the Warsaw name Natilia glanced his way and smiled. "Hey Luke why did Chikan cross road?

Luke sighed and answered knowing that he was only prolonging his suffering if he didn't answer, "I don't know Natlia. Why did the chicken cross the road"

"BECAUSE BUTCHER CUT IT HEAD OFF! SEE! SEE! HEADLESS CHICKEN FUNNY!" The huge Pollack roared out a huge belly laugh. She literally had a million of these. It was going to be a long night.

Last edited by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:49 am

Gioia Tauro Municipality, Calabria, Italy...
Under the Ocean... 08:00 PM
April 5, LC 214

BGM: "Friends" by Stephanie

Tomoya's words only seemed to rouse Risa's anger. As if reflecting her inner turmoil, Risa controlled the Gundam Resonance to sit up. It smashed its fist into a nearby rock formation, making it crack. She finally got the energy to reply to Bozz. The Gundam sent a transmission to the Jabongga. It was a sound-only transmission, but Risa's tone more than conveyed her feelings.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Tears_10

"You're still here?! It's been half a day! Why the hell are you wasting your time on me? You don't understand... you can't possibly understand the pain I've been experiencing for the past few weeks! In the two months you've been here, you keep acting like a big brother to me! What!? Yes, a big brother!" Risa forced her voice into the intercom. She could not stop the tears from rolling down her face.

"This is our first combat mission this year. Damn it!" she said while pounding the screen. She had never felt so vulnerable in a long time." "I don't need another older brother! i don't need another liar in my life! You'll leave me too! Just like my Kanzaki! The biggest liar in the whole wide world! Stay away from me Tomoya, or I'll self-detonate my Gundam and take you along with me!" she warned. The Gundam backed off, pointing its Ignition Sword at the Jabongga.

"Don't follow me. If I can't make you leave Cheese... then... I'll go away..."

The Gundam used its booster to create a cloud of bubbles as it backed away from Tomoya and his Jabongga. Upon seeing a deep sea ravine, the Gundam jumped off and disappeared into the depths.

Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 am

Tomoya frowned as he urged his suit forward into the trench after her. "HEY If I SAT HERE IN THIS UNCOMFORTABLE SUIT FOR TWELVE FUCKING HOURS DOESN'T SHOW I'M NOT ABANDONING YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL. YOU THINK I'M JUST HERE AS A BODYGUARD OR ON ORDERS YOUR STUPIDER THEN I EVER IMAGINED. I MEAN WHAT CAN HURT YOU DOWN HERE? I CAME DOWN HERE NOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR BODYGUARD, IT'S BECAUSE I'M YOU FUCKING FRIEND. AND SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY I EVEN AM. YOUR RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, PUSHY AND OVERLY EMOTIONAL AND YET I AM STILL YOUR FRIEND.!!!!!" Tomoya screamed he had jumped through her hoops done tasks that no self respecting bodyguard would ever do. And yet she still treated him like he was someone following orders.
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Pissy_10
"If you want to self destruct in die then fine I wont move we will both die. Not because it is my duty but because after hearing you talk about the world you want to make I don't want to go back to the normal world. I would rather die here and now then go home and fight for money. Sieg, my brother, or anyone else may want money. But all I want is this world you told me about on our first day. If that was a lie then kill me now because nothing you could ever say could get me to abandon you now. Not out of duty, or money but because you are a friend maybe my first all the others just wanted me to fight for them." Tomoya said as he fell down the dark deep trench following her. "So if we are friends tell me what is wrong if we are not then as I said go ahead and kill me it is the only thing you could ever do to convince me we are not friends." Tomoya said as he got in front of her. arms crossed he continued to drop beside her his squid looking her gundam in the face.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 am

Underwater, off the shores of Calabria, Italy
Fortissimo, 8:00 PM
April 5, LC 214

"It's been 12 hours... she's still not returned!!" Angela cried. Her eyes were sore from crying all day long from missing Risa. While the signal and vital signs of the Resonance and its pilot are still registered on the ship's computer, she was still worried sick. Risa said she'll catch up but up to now she has still to return.

"I wanna go after her! Soooooo freaking bad!" she playfully strangled a ship mechanic named Juno Mars. "JUUUNO! Get my Gundam ready! I'll go after senpai!"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 am

Calabria, Italy...
Under the Ocean... 08:08 PM
April 5, LC 214

At this point in time, Risa felt that she could do nothing to force Tomoya away from her. As their mobile suits sank in the deep trench she could only draw one sill conclusion: that Tomoya is possibly in love with her. This disgusted her to the point of nearly throwing up, but she tried her best not to vomit or else it will be a mess. She just tried to talk to the persistent guy.

"Tomoko... you are really creeping me out. I know,I know, I heard what you said. Big words for somebody who has yet to prove himself. But I, I get where you're coming from. You want to help us change the world and that's fine. I'm grateful..." Risa told Tomoya. The Gundam stabbed the sea-cliff's wall with the Ignition Sword to stop it from descending.

"I appreciate the concern. But can you leave me alone? I'll be back on the Fortissimo in and hour. Just go there and tell them I'm okay. I don't feel like talking to them right now. " she told Tomoya seriously to go away and leave her. "If you do respect me, give me some privacy...."

Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 am

Tomoya was about to argue further but he heard the persistence in her voice and as he stopped level with her using his thrusters to maintain the height he said "OK Risa I will do that but promise me one thing You Are OK right?" Then he slowly began to ascend from the trench. "I hope I am doing the right thing but Friendship can only go so far. If she wants to be alone there is nothing else I can do but as he reached the edge of the trench before he left comm range he said "Just remember if you ever have a problem let me know I am here for you we all are." and then silently he returned to the ship. But as he moved he realized down there she had called him Tomoya for the first time and tho she went back to calling him Tomoko he smiled because oddly that didn't bother him anymore knowing she knew his name.

As he approached the ship a while later he called out "This is Tomoya returning to the ship. Risa will be back in about an hour" And then he sat down there thinking about the last twelve hours and the things he had thought about down there and realized he wasn't lying or showing unusual bravado but he truly considered that brash arrogant girl... no all the foxes to be his best friends. They weren't the kind of friends he had ever looked for but there he had it he realized fully as he waited to board the ship. They were his best friends and he wouldn't trade them for anything. And with a smile he boarded the ship.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 am

In the FUSE Academy in Dos Leviticus

While Akira, Takeshi, and the other slackers who graduated are on Earth doing nothing useful in their lives; Ashkur remained in Dos Leviticus fulfilling his job as the FUSE academy drill sergeant. Also he had to look after his precious wife who got into a car accident a month ago.

"Get you butt in the air! I want to see those arms spread! Fight for height! I don't want to see you slacking around, do some extra reps!" Ashkur yelled, his voice was loud enough to wake the souls of the cadet's ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 am

April 5, LC 214
08:10 PM

Commander Massoli saluted Takashi, and told him to remain standing. "Well, you did harm a civilian... but I understand you. You're young. You will learn... just go clean the brig while we cruise to the Facility..." Massoli said to the Private. She then recalled something Ayana said about Takashi a while ago.

"What were you saying about Takashi's penis size back at the Government Building? Are you two lovers? Oh my God... you two had sex?!" Massoli shockingly exclaimed. Ayana's nose sprayed out the soda she was drinking. She stood up and denied the Commander's accusation.

"No! Commander! We're not lovers! There's no way I'd hook up with such an immature person!" she yelled at the Commander.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 am

Underwater, off the shores of Calabria, Italy...
Fortissimo, that night...
April 5, LC 214...

Kara completely understood why Risa went solo today. There were some things that men could never understand. So, unlike Angel she kept her head up and worked on the mobile suits like any other regular day. "That idiot can cry all day long and still go on for a week..." she smugly commented on Angela.

While sitting on the hangar, she saw Sieg's Beat Gundam standing in one of the stalls. As she looked at it, her mind was slowly recalling memories held by the original Midori Shiranui. "Beat... Gundam..." she whispered. Although those memories weren't really hers, she was a Midori clone and had some access to the original's memories, albeit choppy and incoherent.

Kara walked under the Beat Gundam. She whispered a name...

"Maru...Stray... do you love me?" Kara mumbled. She activated the crane, alighted at the Beat Gundam's chest and opened it. She sat inside and wrapped her arms around her body.

"It feels so... natural. I feel at home... Maru-san... it's me, Midori..." she said in a low, lonely voice. Apparently, this was Midori's memories, taking hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 am

April 5, LC 214
08:10 PM

Quote :
"Well, you did harm a civilian... but I understand you. You're young. You will learn... just go clean the brig while we cruise to the Facility..."
Takashi saluted once more. "Ma'am!" Then he went out the door. But as he was leaving, he overheard the Commander talking with Ayana.
Quote :
"What were you saying about Takashi's penis size back at the Government Building? Are you two lovers? Oh my God... you two had sex?!"
She sprayed soda from her nose being startled by the Commander's accusation.
Quote :
"No! Commander! We're not lovers! There's no way I'd hook up with such an immature person!"
He dropped his head down and let out a big sigh, then heading out the door to head to the brig for clean up duty. Girls never really took interest in Takashi and he was okay with it. He knew he wasn't the strongest or most talented guy around, so he just hung behind the crowds so he wouldn't make a total fool of himself. He didn't join the military to get girls, he just wanted to fight. It was all he seemed to know these days, seeing as how he was all brawn and no brains. At least this way he could be useful. But as of late, he hasn't been able to prove himself useful, not even able to capture those three Gundam pilots. This feeling of uselessness ate away at him, making him feel sick. ("Dammit! I'm still too weak! I need to get stronger so I can prove to be a capable soldier. I couldn't even protect one person.") He thought back to that traumatizing time at the academy. He grabbed his leg remembering the gunshot wound he had in his leg. He curled up his hands into a pair of fists and slammed one of them against the hallway wall. "Dammit!" He grabbed a rag, a hand brush, a bottle of soap, and bucket from a nearby supply closet and filled the bucket with water from one of the many onboard washrooms. He then walked over to the brig and observed the first cell. It had some mold in the corners, graffiti, and the floor and walls were kind of dusty, nothing too bad. He let out another sigh and placed the bucket on the bed. He got down on his hands and knees with his pants and sleeves rolled up, scrubbing the dirty floor with the the brush. He would continue diligently cleaning each individual cell for the next few hours, thinking about things as he did so.

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 am

April 5, LC 214
08:00 PM

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 AGYna

Ariah has been in the bridge for quite some time, though no one paid heed that she was around; Of course, in the first place she didn’t really consider her presence to be that much of an importance, since she wasn’t bothering anyone. So there she was, quietly leaning her back against the wall, simply observing her surroundings .

Not five minutes has passed since she had entered when Takeshi came in, and apologized to the commander about his rash actions that happened earlier. She watches as an awkward scene unfolds in front of her, putting her fellow comrade Ayana in a little pinch. While she’s not particularly fond of laughing at the expense of other people, she can’t help but let out a small lighthearted laugh. Ariah is fully aware of the exact reason why Ayana knows about it, but she feels like it be a killjoy to explain that to the commander.
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am

It had been sometime since Tomoya had rushed off from the ship after Risa. Sieg walkled out of his room from having taken a nap to see Angela violently shaking one of the tech crew. Sieg calmly walked up the girl and gently removed her hands from the man. He then motioned for the man to leave. Sieg stood in front of the girl her hand still in his. He forced himself to smile at her as he spoke. His words kind and soft. “Angela, I know your worried about your friend, But I do believe it is best that you let her work out whatever it is she is going through at this time. Trying to force your help on her may only make whatever is wrong worse. So please just do me and favor and go rest. I have a feeling she will be back soon.” Sieg released her hands and turned to walk away. he paused for a moment and spoke to her again without turning to face her. “One more thing Angela. Please don’t take it out on the crew or the haros again. I am getting tried of fixing the haros you girls break.”

Sieg began to walk over to the Vanguard. As he stood in front of it he noticed the lift he had used to get in and out of the unit was in the up position. He ran his hand down his face as he looked up trying to figure out who would be in his Gundam. Sieg noticed that the zip line for the cockpit hatch was still down. He had lowered it earlier when he was doing his mission prep work. Sieg stepped on the zip line and pulled on it causing the line to retracted upwards into the cockpit. Sieg stood on the cockpit hatch and looked inside. He saw Kara sitting in the seat her arms wrapped around herself. She seemed to be lost in her own little world for the moment. “Kara? Are you alright?” He asked as he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Last edited by Hayase on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

"Hey, Natalia you think you could handle guard duty for the CO by yourself for a couple of minutes? I gotta go take a leak."

"HA HAHAHA You say leak when you mean urniate! HILARIOUS!"

"Ummmm....so can I go?"

"YES! Godspeed on your urniation!"

"Ummm okay, thanks....I guess." With a sigh Luke shouldered his assault carabine against the armored shoulder pads of his bullet resistant guard's uniform, With a wave he left the big Pollack to her jokes, which she kept on telling even though there was nobody around her. As he was walking Luke reached back behind him to make sure that his trusty stun baton, and first aid kit were still secure in their holding loop that that was located near the small of his back.

Whenever he was assigned to the Urutsukidoji he always made sure to take the long route for his bathroom breaks. This way he got longer breaks, and since his route passed by the brig he could always look to see what poor schmuck was locked up or being punished there. Coming round the corner he saw an unexpected sight. It was the same blue eyed kid he saw enter Commnader Massoli's room a few hours ago. He couldn't help but smirk and chuckle a bit, it was a rare thing to see a pilot of all people on Brig duty.

"Certainly sucks to be you now don't it? What'd you get busted for? Smuggling contraband? Hacking into the security cams for the female locker rooms? Ah sorry I'm bein rude. The name's Phuc, you can call me Luke though. I'm a guard here" He smiled and extended his hand towards Takashi.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Brig
April 5, LC 214
11:06 PM

A few hours later, Takashi was cleaning the one of the cells when a security guard rudely interrupted him.
Quote :
"Certainly sucks to be you now don't it? What'd you get busted for? Smuggling contraband? Hacking into the security cams for the female locker rooms? Ah sorry I'm bein rude. The name's Phuc, you can call me Luke though. I'm a guard here"
He frowned at Luke with dark bags under his eyes and shook his hand. "And it couldn't be more obvious with that guard uniform you've got on. Now if I could finish the rest of my work in peace, that would be very much appreciated, kay thanks!" Then he went back to vigorously scrubbing the cell floor.

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 pm

"Ohhhhhhh" The guard smirked and crossed his hands across his chest. Natalia could wait, this guy intrigued him. At the very least the newbie would be fun to mess with.

"Ah I see i see you're in a bad mood sorry bout botherin you like that." As he talked the guard casually walked behind Takashi, scuffing the areas the pilot had just cleaned with his grimy boots. "I know i know this humble guard must be a huge bother on a proud and noble pilot like yourself, but please humor me for a while. Guard work is such boring lonely stuff. You get starved for good conversation after a while ya know?"

"Anyways lets talk for a minute or two. You get an undoubtedly well earned break, and i get some conversation sound fair....errr what was your name again?" Luke abesentmindely looked around and found a pair of small stools pulling them next to him he sat on one and placed the other across from him.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:17 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:07 PM

Quote :
"Ah I see I see you're in a bad mood sorry bout botherin' you like that."
The guard decided to wear away at Takashi's patience, scuffing the floor with his filthy boots. He scrubbed the dirtied floor, making it clean once more.
Quote :
"I know I know this humble guard must be a huge bother on a proud and noble pilot like yourself, but please humor me for a while. Guard work is such boring lonely stuff. You get starved for good conversation after a while ya know? Anyways lets talk for a minute or two. You get an undoubtedly well earned break, and I get some conversation sound fair....errr what was your name again?"
He was very irritated with the man and just wanted him to go away. "It's Takashi and you don't tell me when I should or shouldn't take a break. Please leave NOW! I'd like to finish this up without anymore distractions." He then pushed away the stool that was pulled up to him and went back to his work.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm

"Ok ok no need to bite my head off. Just a suggestion, I ain't in any position to be giving you any orders mister ms pilot" Sighing the guard picked up the two stools and put them away with a overly dramatic dejected look on his face. "Well it was nice talkin to ya, errr not really, but anyways I'll be leavin now as you wish. I'll be headin back this way when i'm done with my break, you want like a bottle of water or a snack ration from the galley?"

As he made hiis exit Luke "accidently" walked over the area Takashi had just finished re-cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:07 PM

Quote :
"Ok ok no need to bite my head off. Just a suggestion, I ain't in any position to be giving you any orders mister MS pilot"
The man put the stools back from where he got them from.
Quote :
"Well it was nice talkin to ya, errr not really, but anyways I'll be leavin' now as you wish. I'll be headin' back this way when I'm done with my break, you want like a bottle of water or a snack ration from the galley?"
"No thank you. I can take care of myself just fine." As the man left, he dirtied the clean floor with his filthy boots yet again. Takashi looked at the man with a scowl as he walked away. ".............Hmph!" He cleaned the spot vigorously again, trying to contain his anger. He just wanted this day to be over.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Calabria, Italy...
Under the Ocean... 08:15 PM
April 5, LC 214

Italy's seas were beautiful, without a doubt. Even at night, the sea teemed with life, fishes and crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. But, not everything that patrolled the sea were animals. In the trench where Risa jumped into, several glowing eyes appeared in the darkness.

"What have we got here? Is it a FUSE mobile suit?"

It wasn't long before these "eyes" were revealed as mobile suit cameras. This trench was one of the many hideouts of the Southern Wing branch of the Rebel Nation. And the Gundam Resonance... was alone, perched on the walls of the deep ravine.

This squadron was being led by Lt. Rammstein, one of Little Chief's most trusted subordinates. He got the radio near his mouth and commanded one of his hidden allies to seize the Gundam. A Jabongga appeared from below the Gundam, emerging out of the darkness of the sea trench and started to grab the Gundam's legs with its pincers. Two Prawns proceeded to grab the Gundam from the waist and arm, while Rammstein's Kiba aimed to seize the Gundam by the head.

"It was a mistake for you to be here!" said Rammstein. His Kiba emitted a special jamming frequency that surrounded them, preventing the Gundam from sending out any transmission to its allies. Without Tomoya to save Risa, him being far away from the trench, the Rebel mobile suits dragged the Gundam down the sea cliff and fired away at the mountain edges, sealing off the trench with massive rocks. It was now an impassable terrain should anyone try to follow.

Quote :
Admin NPC Event:
(Capturing the Resonance Gundam with due notice given. No damage for the dice roll, don't worry. These mobile suits are only pinning the Gundam down. )
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Melee
Result :
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Crit Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Hit Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Miss Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Calabria, Italy...
Under the Ocean... 08:15 PM
April 5, LC 214

Risa felt relieved as soon as Tomoya left. She relaxed and tried to enjoy the solitude, until her mobile suit was shaken badly. Looking at the screen she saw some bubbles rising to the surface. Another violent shake occured. It seemed as if something was pulling her down.

"What the hell..." Risa tried to raise the Ignition Sword and attack the unseen enemy, but, a mobile suit grabbed her by the arm. The Ignition Sword was shaken out of her hands and it fell to the bottom of the trench. One more mobile suit appeared and grabbed the Gundam's head with its palm.

"Damn it! Who are you!?" Risa demanded an answer from them. She tried to send an SOS to the Fortissimo but the message couldn't be sent. "What's going on!? Who the hell are you! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?" The Gundam tried to struggle, but seeing as these are more bulky mobile suits its slender frame could not overpower them.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Luke still had that same shit eating smirk on his face as when he first entered the brig. As much as he knew he was pushing his limits with this young pilot, He couldn't help but want to get a few parting shots in.

"I don't know whats eatin ya kid, but try to chill out some bein that angry ain't good for your health. Bein able to take care of yourself is all well and good, but you're in the military now so you gotta learn how to rely on others, and become worthy of havin others bein able to rely on you. I'd hang around to chat, but i'd imagine you say somethin like 'I know that much already!', or "Don't tell me how to think you lousy chink!", or some bullshit to that effect. Well anyways see ya later Takashi. Good luck with everything.........with your temper you're gonna need it."

With those pithy remarks Luke left the young pilot to his cleaning.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

April 5, LC 214

John was walking toward the hangar to do checks on the suits when he noticed that a security guard exited the brig. Now normally, this wouldn't be cause for notice, but the giant smirk on the guy's face made for further inspection.

Walking into the brig, he saw a young pilot on his hands and knees and immediately assumed the worst. Now, while he may have had the best of intentions, his boots were covered in grime and oil from working with the mobile suits and they made a mess of the floor that the pilot was cleaning,

"Hey are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next