Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"

Go down 
+3
Seilif Alfius
Isshin
Mnemosyne16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-12

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Juliet was having so much fun before. But when she turned to clock, she remembered that she had other and more important activities aside from playing as a Gundam pilot, acting cute, and wearing a silly pink body suit in front of many annoying people. She steps out of the machine and tells her friend about her other agendas. On to the changing room they went where she shed off that poorly fashionable attire for her regular clothes. She left, leaving the God Gundam (which wasn't her's) not minding the comments of those hopeless fat people.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Red Team Phase
Unicorn Gundam Turn

Leon saw The Nu-Gundam get God fingered on the face. but it blocked it's 6000k of solid attack. He sighed in relief as Shirogane managed to block it. If wasn't able to, it would've been bad.

He immediately manuevered the Unicorn Gundam to A-1. And opened the Haro box in it.

"They were lucky...hope i can be too...Shirogane, Retreat up back on the map!", The Unicorn knelt down and prepared to Open the Haro Box when he saw the God Gundam Quit the game.

"What The...? The Hell is she thinking?!"

OOC: (Sorry for the slow reply Juliet...)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'ITEM OPEN' :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 Haro
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 ITEM_PSYCHOFRAME
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm

The Box opened completely, Leon closed his eyes as if to anticipate another mine, But no explosions came to eat him up. He opened his eyes slowly as a Bright Light, covered the Unicorn, and raised it's Tension Bars by 2.

"H-Huh...It's not a mine...?" Leon said in disbelief.

The Unicorn Gundam's Psycho Frame Glowed Brighter, as if it was a Creature of Destruction from the Dark Sea.

He turned it to face Risa and opened an open communication line between them.

"Your partner, left you...For now. Let's Resurface and talk there. I have an offer to give you, A fair one at least..."

Leon pressed a button on the touchscreen HUD, that contained his partner's name.

"Shirogane, do not open Fire on Exia when she goes up, we have matters to discuss with her."
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Due to the unexpected turn of events, Risa is disqualified. The Nu Gundam and Unicorn will go on to meet the Master Gundam and 0 Gundam at the finals! (Which I will launch in a day or two given my frail condition. In the meantime, Power Gives U Wings is the thread to post in! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: MSL: GUNPLA BUILDERS 2.0 :: Mobile Suit Legends: Gunpla Builders 2.0-
Jump to: