Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"

Go down 
+3
Seilif Alfius
Isshin
Mnemosyne16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 am

ERROR: I'm gonna let this slide once but don't do it again.

Acruxis should've moved to H-8, where the Haro is. You can't obtain a haro item just by being one space close to it. You have to be ON THE SAME SQUARE AS IT IS TO GET IT.

Carry on soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 am

Defending against Nu GUndam Beam Rifle x 3

Quote :
GN Field (Weak)
--Negates Rapid Fire, Beam 1, reduce all other attacks by 50% except Map, Beam 3
--No defense against MAP and Beam 3
--1 usage can defend against multiple dice rolls, but 1 use per enemy
--Cost: 20 EN
EN LEFT: 168/300

Blue Team's Phase
Risa/Exia

Just when Risa though the attack was over, the Nu Gundam came and shot three beams out of its gun. Two missed, hitting the ground, while one was coming straight at the Exia. In the nick of time, the Exia activated its GN Field and repelled the vile shot. Risa was relieved, the GN Field came in handy.

The Exia crawled one space lower to J-10, to where the Haro Item Kit was located. She chose to open it... and nothing could prepare her for what's inside, she just prayed to dear Buddha for guidance.

ATTACK PHASE!
The Exia chose to activate its trump card, the Trans-Am just to survive the next round. She didn't know what lay ahead of her, but Risa steered clear of all doubt and counted three spaces to G-8, the location of the Unicorn and charged with the Seven Sword.

Quote :
Trans-Am System
---Move + 2
---All attacks + 2000
---Change all enemy HITS to MISS for entire duration of Trans-Am
---Must be activated during Exia's turn, will last until enemy phase(s) is over.
---Cannot use Trans-Am for 2 consecutive times. There must be a cooling period of 1 player phase
---Cost: 40 EN

Plus the Attack

Quote :
Seven Sword
---Target: Unicorn at G-8
---Power: 5500
---EN: 40
---Range: 3
---Attribute: Special Melee

Quote :
EN LEFT: 168/300
Exia's remaining HP: 6280/12880
Still awaiting dice result, will update stats depending on whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 am

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'ITEM OPEN' :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 Haro
#1 Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 ITEM_EXPLOSIVE

--------------------------------

#2 'Special Melee' :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 ICON_SPECIALMELEE
#2 Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 am

Music: "Mortify"
Gundam 00 OST

Exia's remaining HP: 3280/12880

"ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!" beeped the Exia's machine, as its life went to critically endangered levels. The Haro Box that she opened was a damn exploding mine, and it went ka-boom on the Exia's face, taking its head off. At 3280 HP, it would only be a matter of time before she is out of the match.

"Im sorry Juliet... the rest is up to you..." said Risa, with her spirits down. It was a defeat, it was coming. "Maybe I'm not worthy to be a Gundam..." said Risa.
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:27 am

Phase 2 Juliet Tomino: God Gundam

Juliet watched in horror as her partner's mobile suit was enveloped in a violent explosion from one of the Haros that were scattered on the map. This made her believe that those so called items are really bombs.

Mnemosyne16 wrote:
"Im sorry Juliet... the rest is up to you..." said Risa, with her spirits down. It was a defeat, it was coming. "Maybe I'm not worthy to be a Gundam..." said Risa.

"No! We mustn't give up! Get up Risa! We can still win this!" she replied.

Juliet moves to I-8

"Take this! Please?"

God Finger
---Power: 6000
---EN: 36
---Range: 2

TARGET: UNICORN GUNDAM

HP:15580/15580
EN: 364/420
Move: 07

(OOC: Sorry Seilif I can't post an update map like you.)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:27 am

The member '[][][][]' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Special Melee' :
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 pm

RED Team Phase 3
Unicorn Gundam Attack Response and Turn

(OOC: Sorry about the Placing Error,Seilif and Lal,I totally thought i had put in,H-8.I'm sorry,won't happen again.)

Gundam Unicorn OST- Unicorn

Leon smiled, as the Cockpit Camera Feed zoomed in on the Badly Damaged Exia from His and Shirogane's Attack, when a communication went through.

Quote :
"That sir is a very useful skill you have there.But please don't go berserk and waste all my EN. I'm saving it for later."

"I'm sorry Shirogane, I just thought it was the best thing to do at the right time. But as you wish, I shall restrict myself of using your funnels as best as i can, I just noticed now how big of EN consumption it was for you. Again my apologies..."

And then Leon surveyed the damaged Exia from head to toe, from it's damaged shoulders to it's weapons. And then the Exia dashed towards the Haro Chest and opened it much to Leon's surprise it contained a Mine as he saw the Exia get eaten by the Explosion and smoke that followed.

"Wow, both were mines eh..., I bet she'll activate trans-am now, like back then..." Leon had a brief flashback of the fight they had when she and Hyun-Soo Intervened. Now I get to finish what i started then...

From the Rising smoke, a Bright Red figure emerged covered in GN particles, It was the Exia, In Trans-am. Leon had a straight face on as he was concentrating on how the Exia will attack him. He tried to remember the pattern of Exia's attacks on their first meeting.

"It has to be...." He said calmly As he was interrupted by Exia slashed at him with it's large GN blade. He dodged the first attack by making the Unicorn swing it's head back a bit. "the Seven Sword technique..." he finished in amusement.

"Bring it...Exia!"

He made the Unicorn dodge all the attacks without the Unicorn moving away from where it stood, only it's upper torso moving in with the attacks with ease as if he knew when and where the Exia will swing, the routine attack was as if he was still in military school, he recalled all the hand-to-hand combat that was taught to him.

As Exia finished attacking with the last of it's Swords,from the right side of his panoramic screen he saw the God Gundam in God Finger mode coming at him, as large as life as the Unicorn straightened up again.

"Nice Distraction there..." he pulled back the controls as the Unicorn simply cocked it's head to the side as if just brushing aside the solid 6000 attack that the God Gundam Dished out,the same way he evaded the Vulcan's earlier.

"I'll get back to you later...and make you eat what you said earlier" he said monotonously as he contacted the Exia pilot for a brief moment and then cut it immediately as the Unicorn prepared for a counter-attack on God Gundam's Attack since the Exia can't be attacked with It's Trans-am Activated.

The Unicorn Gundam Simply moved it's thrusters immediately towards the while the God Gundam retracted it's arm as if to bump it. And then at last minute it flipped in the air, it aimed it's Beam Magnum on the God Gundam's Boosters from behind as it was upside down.

"Hit..." Leon pulled the Trigger on the Control as The Unicorn Gundam Shot Thrice, Almost Simultaneously as it landed behind the space the God Gundam was after.

Quote :
Beam Magnum x 3
---Power: 4900 x 3 dice rolls
---EN: 40
---Range: 5
---Attributes: Beam 2
---Tension Cost: 3

Quote :
Unicorn's Remaining HP and EN
HP: 11600/17600
EN: 148/188
Move: 06 (09 in DESTROY MODE)
Tension Remaining: 3

Moved/ Landed to J-8.

Last edited by Acruxis on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 2' :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 ICON_Beam3
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_MISS MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_MISS MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

"Oh no, not the Trans-Am... I'm gonna get screwed here." having seen Exia glow in red, means, it's Trans-Am is on. Instead of engaging it again, Nu Gundam flies far from the Three Mobile Suits going from E-9 to D-5.

"You okay? Hang in there!" he shouted in the Communication line as the Unicorn takes a struggle over God Gundam.

The Nu Gundam Grabs it's Hyper Bazooka, and it aims for God Gundam from afar.

"I know this is random but... Taka, Kujaku, Condor!!!!"

HP: 15840 / 15840
EN: 167 / 237 <-- Left

Name Power EN Range Attributes
Hyper Bazooka4500205Shooting
Target: God Gundam
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

The member 'Seilif Alfius' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_BREAK
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 pm

[Hyper Bazooka Hit]

Spoiler:
"Ochirou!!!"

Nu Gundam soars higher above the air and aims straight at the God Gundam. The Bazooka, launches two Missiles. One misses but it is most certain that it was nearly a hit. However, the second one connects.

[Coordinates Status]

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 UpdateMap5

Red Team Phase, End.

Blue Team's Turn.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Blue Team PHASE (Exia and God Gundams)
Risa Fontaine/ Exia

It was a good thing that Risa chose to activate the Trans-Am, making her nigh-impossible to hit. As she was dashing across the clouds in her brilliant crimson hue, Juliet was holding her own against the Unicorn. Even the Destroy Mode's three-shot beam magnum couldn't hit Juliet. Upon seeing this, Risa gained a shimmer of hope.

"Go Juliet!" Risa cheered on, "the Gundam Unicorn is all yours! Finish him with your God Fing---"

God Finger missed the Unicorn, completely. The Psychoframe suit's pilot must be a pro, dodging melee attacks like it was a veteran soldier. It appears that Risa's initial assumption was proven to be false. She needed a backup plan, and fast. Since there were no more healing items on the surface of the jungle, she decided to go under and look for more. It's a gamble she is willing to take, because she cannot let her Gunpla Club down.

She was ready to place the Exia's HP in grave jeopardy for this. Activating what's left of her GN particles, Exia flew over to D-12, completely bypassing the Nu Gundam to the west. Risa closed of the GN Drive, and into the deep water, the Exia plummeted. Risa soon found herself submerged hundreds of feet in the river.

Quote :
Action:
Moved to D-12, and transferred underwater also at D-12.

My turn is over. Go Juliet!
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Juliet begins to ponder on her next move. She's exhausted her God finger to no avail and her partner's HP is below 50% . Suddenly the Unicorn Gundam piloted by Leon rushes towards her. In one fell swoop, the Unicorn Gundam does some fancy an acrobatics, it twisted and bolted itself behind her. Juliet's survival instincts kicked in. She turns around and with her right hand she takes the Unicorn's weapon by the shaft, pointed it away from her as it fired three consecutive shots.

But just when she was about to use another God finger, she gets hit in the back by Shirogane's Hyper Bazooka.

"Ah!!" she screamed after her pilot suit generated a painful electrical shock where the Nu Gundam's Hyper Bazooka hit the God Gundam. The many audience watching her felt her pain as high voltage electricity coursed through Juliet's fragile body.

"I have to get away from them I don't want to get hit like that anymore." Juliet decides to take a risk, she ran past the Unicorn Gundam and dove into the water.

Juliet moves to O-7 transfers to O-7 underwater

HP:11080/15580
EN: 364/420
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Red Team Phase 4
Unicorn Gundam Turn (Leon)

Gundam Unicorn OST- Laplace

The Unicorn landed down behind the God gundam, as Leon contemplated about how the God Gundam made him miss all of his supposed trump attack. Juliet had held the Shaft of his beam Magnum the instant he pressed the trigger making all his beam attacks miss as the strong sound echoed throughout the stage and the arena, as people watched them.

A small window popped out near his right side as his panoramic screen zoomed in,It was the Exia escaping to the Underwater Depths. Before he could shout to Shirogane to stop the Exia, The God Gundam went past him and dove down underwater, Leon gripped the controls tight, as he thought of any other tactic that could match of how he started the match of nearly beating Exia.

"Last minute they escape....Tricky Girls. It was right of us to not underestimate them,"He brought his hand forward to the panoramic screen and enlarged the underwater map and viewed it removing his helmet for awhile and shaking his head slowly to free his hair.

"However...they are buying time, the two haros were mines, which were both a curse and a blessing..." He pointed to each one of the Haros that were underwater. "But it doesn't mean that the 5 below are not much of a threat...they may be recovery items...Worse yet, Laplace's Box, If we let them be, they may recover to full fighting strength which we won't be able to handle...Seeing as our EN is dwindling by the minute..."

He pressed the communications line linking to Shirogane.

"They've escaped, and we have to follow suit, Disadvantageous it may be for us. I'll go pursue Exia, You go for the God, as much as possible stay away, but don't make them take the Haro Boxes without Challenge. Over and Out"

He put his helmet back-on again, as he sweated a bit, The NT-D was taking it's toll on him, although he had light connection to the Unicorn System. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand as the visor went down his face again.

He made the Unicorn hover over the lush forest green as it blew away 3D leaves and animals, as he made his way to C-5. And slowly submerged in the water, his red psycho-frame glowing menacingly under the dark abyss.

Quote :
Moved to C-5 and Submerged
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Shirogane looked around and he noticed that everyone submerged underwater. He really have no choice too because both enemies were fleeing underwater. Unicorn also heads down to chase them and therefore, the Nu Gundam moves from D-5 Forest to H-2 Underwater for the pursuit of fleeing Enemy MS.

"They've escaped, and we have to follow suit,
Disadvantageous it may be for us. I'll go pursue Exia, You go for the
God, as much as possible stay away, but don't make them take the Haro
Boxes without Challenge. Over and Out"

"Okay, i will try!" Shirogane replied.

[Coordinates Status]

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 MapUpdate6

Red Team Phase, End.

Blue Team's Turn.

Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

BLUE TEAM PHASE...
Risa/Exia

Now underwater, Risa could barely see a thing. The water was murky, and even slimy due to the large amount of weeds and mud that have been thrown up after the mobile suits dived. The Exia used its barely functioning sensor on its chest to locate for some items. To make things worse the Exia was already headless due to the Fin Funnels.

With much difficulty, Risa persisted and found a box at E-17. She went to its exact spot and opened the box...

"Buddha, Gundam, please guide me!" Risa prayed, looking at a small picture of Setsuna F. Seiei taped to her cockpit. She squeezed her legs together, and closed her eyes. She is ready to accept whatever fate befalls her...

Current Place: E-17
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'ITEM OPEN' :
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 ITEM_HARO_MANY
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:23 pm

(OOC: I can't believe it! Two bombs and then this?! Setsuna I love you so much!)

Risa was surprised when she opened the Haro, many small Haro machines came out and restored the Exia back to full health. They attached its arm, leg and missing head and made it look brand new. Back to its shining, shimmering, splendid full-fighting form, the Exia unfolded its GN Sword and pointed it at the Unicorn.

"It's about time you took a break!" said Risa, now smiling as wide as Nena Trinity. Even underwater, the Exia still appeared menacing. Its teal colored eyes glowed brightly, scaring away the fishes.

"Exia...Mokyo kuchiki suru" Risa boldly challenged the Unicorn once again.

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 Gundam_Exia_from_Gundam_00_2nd_Op_Wallpaper_geedj

HP: 12880/12880

(OOC pardon the sick Aladdin joke... XD)
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 am

Juliet knew that in order to turn the tables she had to do something radical. Though the items probably have a high BOMB rate other than any other items, she knew this was the only way to gain either an advantage or a devastating fall.

"Alright! I have to do this!"

Juliet moves to Q-2 and opens the haro item, hoping that whatever it is... its not a BOMB!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 am

'ITEM OPEN' :
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 ITEM_LAPLACE
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:17 am

BLUE TEAM PHASE AGAIN!!!
Risa/Exia
(Praying to Setsuna has never been sweeter!)

Music: "Quantum Burst"
Awakening of the Trailblazer OST

When Juliet opened the Haro Item container, it revealed a Laplace Box, meaning that the Blue Team is able to move and react faster than the Red Team. Risa smiled, and a glint of bright light passed her orange Celestial Being helmet. Is this the sign that she had been hoping for? Is it? Maybe it is. Outside, her school's Gunpla Club rejoiced due to the heartstopping turn of events. They jumped up and down the bleachers, tumbling and rolling, soaring and freewheeling across the stage. It took the gaming shop's security guards to restrain them.

Meanwhile, back underwater, the Exia used its newfound advantage to zoom closer to its intended target: the Unicorn Gundam of Leon Dead-Aim Regillus. Risa gave a thumbs-up signal to Juliet using the Exia's hands, acknowledging her lucky find. However, when Risa got close to Leon, she noticed something: The Nu Gundam is still at FULL HP. If she could take the Funnel-using Shirogane Seishun Alfius down, the Unicorn would lose all backup, and the chance to use that dreaded NTD system again.

"Senpai... watch me... I'll win this championship for the greater glory of the shop!" Risa said with her eyes blazing with passion. It was the time of her life... Now or never. The Exia steered closer to the Nu Gundam, swimming in the murky river until it reached its destined location, C-9. The Gn Sword folded back, revealing a small-barelled GN-powered gun on the hilt. Then she remembered that beams lose half their power in water. She placed the blade back on and just waited.

EN LEFT: 166/300
Exia's remaining HP: 12880/12880
[/code]
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
MSL Member
MSL Member
[][][][]

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

Juliet was ecstatic once she found out that the item she picked up wasn't a BOMB. Using the item's effect to her advantage, Juliet moves closer to the Unicorn Gundam and prepares her most powerful attack.

Move to J-2

"Here it comes! Juliet Finger!"

God Finger
---Power: 6000
---EN: 36
---Range: 2

TARGET: UNICORN GUNDAM

HP:15580/15580
EN: 328/420
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

'Special Melee' :
Result :
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

*M O D M O D E*

Moderating the post of:
MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 88-53
[][][][]
Quote :
HP:11080/15580 *UPDATED HP*
EN: 328/420

Your target is not Unicorn. It is the NU Gundam.

Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 pm

[Respond to Attack]

Shirogane was surprised to see the God Gundam coming after him. It grabbed Nu Gundam's Face and the hands started heating up. But just before Nu Gundam's face started to melt, Nu Gundam's Lefthand, tried to slap down God Gundam's Hands with the Shield.

"Ugghhh~!!!" He Shouted.

Nu Gundam successfully bashed down God Gundam's Hands with the Shield. Minor damage were seen on Nu Gundam's Face which is a Hand mark. Have not for the shield, he would have suffered more.

Shield Defense
---Reduces ALL types of enemy attacks by 50%
---1 usage can defend against multiple dice rolls, but 1 use per enemy
---Use: 2/3

HP: 12840 / 15840 = (6000/2 = 3000)
EN: 167 / 237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"   MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAP B2: "Jaburo/Underwater"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: MSL: GUNPLA BUILDERS 2.0 :: Mobile Suit Legends: Gunpla Builders 2.0-
Jump to: