Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Mid-season break

Go down 
+7
Acruxis
Ise
Mnemosyne16
MSL
Phantom
B.R.O.
KaraShiranui
11 posters
AuthorMessage
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:14 pm

As we enter Chapter 6, we will also be marking the end of the first half of Season 1. Yes, this is just the first Season. We're looking at 11-13 Chapters. 

Chapter 6 will have TWO major battles that I am sure you'll look forward to. And Chapter 5 will have a spectacular ending on the Edelweiss thread.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Things are gonna get serious!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Bringing a veteran here, Ritsuka, Kain, Katsushiro, and Rap will know him. Presenting our newest member, dragged from the chasms of the internet - - - PHANTOM!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-05

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Thanks. Hope Ritsuka has gotten out of that soapy prison! ! !
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Worry not, he has, and he even earned the right to take the Exelios away from khayra Alfius.

Anyway I need more people for the AEO next chapter. Can you play as a Faust guy. (Cousin to Volker) . Filling you in on some details through PM.

Battle system has changed. We're using the dice now but we still do the same thing with the map movements. We'll see if you still got it, Phantom. 
Back to top Go down
Phantom
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-05

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Boy he redeemed himself. LC reboot right? I saw major differences like how Chairman Yahoo died from the start. He was the person who gave me my Gundam then, so that means I wont be getting one? Awright, goin to try and earn one from you Bro! And sure if you want me to play as a Faust I am goin to have do some reading on your lores. As well as this Volker fellow.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Hey Phantom. You're back. Now we're only missing Khayra Alfius.
wtf
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 pm

I volunteer to play as a Faust! GOING TO AEO!

Hi Phantom. A legend you are. Nice to finally meet you. One of the many guys under Isshin's original TBS. You can call me Risa as I understand my handle is quite too long.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 am

OAO?! I'm getting extended family?
CooooL~
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 am

And we're back! Now to hype up our return!

Here's some Gundam Unicorn anime OP and ED. They're full of spoilers though for an anime, so I don't really know how to feel about it, but the songs are good~

Songs are a bit pitched to avoid being taken down I guess, you can listen to them on episode 1 if you guys like

They loop twice I think?

OP:

ED:

Last edited by Acruxis on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found better vids with english translations of Sawano's engrish)
Back to top Go down
Desslok
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-01-20

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:56 am

While I feel those songs are nice, I think that rehashing gundam Unicorn into a series was a lazy move to keep us all glued until Iron Blooded Orphans return. I would have liked a 3rd season of Gundam Build Fighter more.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 am

Yeah but a 3rd season involves m ore work that using alot of fotage you already have and reworking it into an episode format. Also all these new AEO joins. DF needs love too guys! We have Kibas! lol
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm coming.   It is difficult because I need to come on when gf not around otherwise she gets annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RollingBlaze
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
RollingBlaze

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

I shall also vote for Cthulhu in 2016.
Thanks for Ms. Karashiranui for offering me a place in the Shiranui Zeitgeist. Sieg Zeitgeist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mid-season break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-season break   Mid-season break Empty

Back to top Go down

Mid-season break
Page 1 of 1