Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 5 Blues

Go down 
+9
Ritsuka
BOSS CHIEF
Ise
The Lightning Countess
Lalionus
vangran
MALICE-MIZER
Acruxis
B.R.O.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:31 pm

vangran wrote:
I'm wishy-washy. It's who I am. You can curse me, ban me, whatever you want, but I am a complicated person who actually has a documented mental disorder, so sue me for not making sense all the time. I write what I think, and that might come across as crude or blunt, but that's who I am. I try not to pretend to be more than I am. And sure, say I don't have a backbone, it's not like I have a crippling fear of making decisions. And yes, there is such a thing. I hate making the hard choices. I hate making choices period. I get mad when I'm forced to; this is the real me. 

For all that I've done, and everything that you might find contradictory, they each make up me. I can apologize til I'm blue in the face but considering every time someone apologizes on this site they get lambasted I am in no mood for the same. 

So I'll be sitting out the rest of the RP. Maybe I'll come back, maybe I won't, but as I said before, I know when I'm not welcome. You can pretty it up all you like, but as you also said, you want me gone, and so I'll oblige.

Enjoy the rest of the RP.

This is no excuse to metagame or ruin everyone's fun. Have it your way then. Enjoy your vacation.
Back to top Go down
MALICE-MIZER
MSL Member
MSL Member
MALICE-MIZER

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2014-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Can I plea to having ADHD as an excuse to go metagame? 

I know I don't have to explain but at least when I died, that was to help drive the story forward. Not to like, set it back and then cry when things don't go my way.

Nobody drove you away but you quit, and you quit just because you got criticized. You won't accomplish much in life like that. 
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

When did I ever say that my disorder was an excuse? I was merely explaining my actions and my thoughts behind them. Considering that you don’t share information with your faction members on the plot, how was I to know your future plans? A mind reader I am not. And as for meta-gaming, I asked Acruxis how I was doing so and he was strangely silent in the chat box, so forgive me for being skeptical.

Was it the Mithril’s loadout? Considering how overt the suit was I really don’t think that’s an effective argument, seeing all the weapons visible on it. Perhaps I could have worded it better, but the past is the past.

Was it the part about being a spy? I was given to understand that EVERYONE was aware that one existed, so how can that be meta-game?

Perhaps it was my internal dialogue about Yaya? I was at the lake shore, and if they can see me from across the way, why not the opposite? And for not being a pilot, well, personal thought are opinions, and not all opinions are factual, as you well know.

Whenever someone apologizes they are dragged over the coals. When they give a reason their head is dunked in a bucket of water and held there for over a minute. I likely won’t come back after this, so it was fun while it lasted. 

And you can say nobody drove me away, but after talking with Acruxis and the Countess' responses as well... I know when others don't want me around, otherwise, why not respond also? Unless they agree with what's being said.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

When did I ever say that my disorder was an excuse? I was merely explaining my actions and my thoughts behind them. Considering that you don’t share information with your faction members on the plot, how was I to know your future plans? A mind reader I am not. And as for meta-gaming, I asked Acruxis how I was doing so and he was strangely silent in the chat box, so forgive me for being skeptical.

Was it the Mithril’s loadout? Considering how overt the suit was I really don’t think that’s an effective argument, seeing all the weapons visible on it. Perhaps I could have worded it better, but the past is the past.

Was it the part about being a spy? I was given to understand that EVERYONE was aware that one existed, so how can that be meta-game?

Perhaps it was my internal dialogue about Yaya? I was at the lake shore, and if they can see me from across the way, why not the opposite? And for not being a pilot, well, personal thought are opinions, and not all opinions are factual, as you well know.

Whenever someone apologizes they are dragged over the coals. When they give a reason their head is dunked in a bucket of water and held there for over a minute. I likely won’t come back after this, so it was fun while it lasted. 

And you can say nobody drove me away, but after talking with Acruxis and the Countess' responses as well... I know when others don't want me around, otherwise, why not respond also? Unless they agree with what's being said.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Anyone care for a super asia candy?
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:38 pm

If I were given the chance I would redo chapter 5B totally. Who wants to do it? Do this thing right!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:48 pm

might not be a bad idea o3o
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:15 pm

OSU!
For everyone's best interest, I removed Chapter 5-B. It shall be redone without the character Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ritsuka

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:11 am

It escalated so quickly.. .. .. .. .. .. .. And now AEO thread is gone!
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Metagaming on AEO thread:
Their new thread is already miles better than the last.

Re: Chapter 4 deaths:
Kain pulled a classic Char Aznable move on us, Risa and Achillobator! I saw it coming but it was so tastefully executed. That's how you do a plot twist. Not the, hurr hurr I'm this I'm that and then poof! Well played Kain, you are indeed the magnificent bastard in this story (meant that in a good way).
Back to top Go down
Suzaku0096
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Suzaku0096

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Crikey. Doing business with Kain can be quite a scare. He ain't the Char clone of this story for nothing!

And uh, sorry if I havent been active. I'll make up for it!
Back to top Go down
Feyfolken
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Feyfolken

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:43 am

So... I kept hearing about this Kain, and how he is the greatest non-admin legend here. Kain, Kain, Kain. No wonder he was selected as the "Char" of the Lunar Century. I will say it: he is good. But can he defeat me in single combat?
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

A Question I want the answer to as well. I will fight you any time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Blues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2