Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 5 Blues

Go down 
+9
Ritsuka
BOSS CHIEF
Ise
The Lightning Countess
Lalionus
vangran
MALICE-MIZER
Acruxis
B.R.O.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:46 pm

PECOS has expressed desire to pit AEO/Warpack vs TBS/AEO Npcs

I say, why not? The death toll should rack up even higher.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Should be interesting. And with my char considering sortof-defection to the AEO it will certainly spice things up. And by considering, I mean I've already made the decision and my char will remain AEO-aligned. 
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 pm

Yeah but it was you who did the crime. meaning you alone will pay for it.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 pm

I know how it works, and what happens will. If it comes down to it, I'll make a new char. Hope it doesn't, but eh, who can say in the end.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 pm

So you weren't thinking? And was just hoping for this issue to be over with and ger a new char after all this mess? To summarize what you said.

Aighto. Got it Captain.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Not quite. Considering how BRO and the others have been rolling lately, I have no way to know for sure if my char will make it out of this alive or not. Getting a new char might be the best idea in this situation, but we'll see where it goes from here. 
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm

The storyline seems very strange now.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Welp, I don't have many choices at this point. I had kinda been hoping to be off the ship when that little announcement was made. Neutral

Edit: And there's another Vangran-edition death. Not quite on the same level as my previous works, but nothing else for it at this point. Honestly I don't think I thought the action through quite as well as I thought I did.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 pm

And now a tribute to the final moments of Lucas
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Not sure he's worth a death song, but whatever floats your boat. Or ship as the case may be.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 pm

because out of all possible traitors I think Lucas being the rat would be the most awkward. 

wouldn't make sense actually. hence, damage control was what I had to do. But as you said whatever floats your boat. now you reincarnate to dragon fang. Wink
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 pm

Wait what?  Shocked Ah well, it's more in line with what I'm working on creating anyway.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Kidding. Your choice to reincarnate to any faction possible.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Don't tell him that! lol
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:28 am

*simply sighs*

I'll try and post today or later (12:28 am here so yeah.)

But if not, I hand over my character's control Lucian over to the admins. Might take a little hiatus.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 am

Might just upgrade Heusaff this time. Quick field repair for Kaiga. 

Osmond would reluctantly say yes to Kaiga. You snipe? I'll switch out the Gunblade for a beam sniper rifle?
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 am

Welp, it is going to be Dragon Fang, so don't you worry, Doven. And as I've come to realize: I can't make nice characters. I always manage to shoot myself in the foot down the line by making them angsty as hell and more often than not suicidal. I can make the prettiest profiles I want, but seeing as I'm a writer, I am more used to controlling everything that goes on around my characters and obviously I don't here, which is something I only just realized.  jocolor 

So all jerks from now on, sorry if that troubles any of you. Besides, I had my most fun RPing as Lt. Grant in the UC Philippines arc we did.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:57 pm

You basically grabbed a role you weren't sure you could play, and when your character was made to be held accountable for it, you took the easy way out and shot your own character.

The role of the traitor would have gone to Paulver Osmond. Lucas being the traitor is utterly SENSELESS since he was the killer. If he admitted to it then the entire crew need not suffer. But he just had to make himself the "star" of the night before bailing out of the plot just because he was going to be arrested.

It isn't the suicide that irks me. It's the OOC reason. Don't grab plot twists only to abandon them when things don't go your way. And I thought thinking before clicking was basic.

Great. This was a poor attempt at a paradox or plot twist and it backfired horribly.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Eh, it happens. And I usually shoot myself in the foot. I'm not going to apologize for it. Naturally if I could do it over, I'd do it differently, but that's not possible, so there's no point getting upset about it. And you can get upset at me all you want, but that won't change what happened either. I understand it can cause friction, but as I am a learn-as-I-go kind of person, making mistakes is what I do, so expecting me not to make them when I have a history of such is kinda like hoping the tide won't come in.

So for once and once only, I apologize for this trouble I caused. I did a dumb thing, and I'll probably do more dumb things as the RP progresses. I make no claim to doing it all right. All I can do is move forward and do my best to make them as small as I possibly can.

If you feel the need to curse at me, by all means go ahead, I probably deserve it. All I'm trying to say is that what's done is done. 

Also, for those who wonder why I didn't let my char get captured, I did in fact have a reason.

The last time I was captured, it was by Jin, and he implanted a worm in him and made my char his slave. I was NOT going to have a repeat, thank you very much. One time was enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm

TL;DR Metagame.

End of all your long-winded diatribe for justification. Metagame. That's it, you did it because of personal OOC reasons. Not because you were a writer or whatever. But cause metagame. I do remember you not liking metagame during the bozz era. Wow.

Pot meet Kettle.

I thought of you a man of sense and purpose. Respected you as a senior, thought of your final destination deaths as merely a quirk. But this incident? coupled with your attitude? I daresay you're bozz 2.0 .

It's best I not say what else I have on my mind. I'm done.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:57 pm

No, not metagame. I did it because I genuinely thought my character would do it at that point in time. If you recall what I wrote following the action of killing Dencio you'd know that. Perhaps it was a stretch, but most of the things I do can be called that, and so can the actions of others. But if you want to keep tooting that horn, I can't stop you, however that won't make it any more true.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Also, if you want me to leave, I will. You can also call that being cowardly, but I won't stay where I'm not wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm

The Lightning Countess wrote:
The role of the traitor would have gone to Paulver Osmond. Lucas being the traitor is utterly SENSELESS since he was the killer. If he admitted to it then the entire crew need not suffer. But he just had to make himself the "star" of the night before bailing out of the plot just because he was going to be arrested.

Ah WHAT! Paulver would have been the traitor?! That would have been a juicy plot point, oh man and it all makes sense with the build up! What with him attempting to kill Yaya in the beginning and all! The conflicted soldier!

Would have surprised me too, I was totally thinking Dominique was going to be the traitor (some peeps hinted as such in the cbox, but must have been trolling). Honestly either would have really thickened up the plot. Aw man, such a missed opportunity. Too bad things went off the rails.

Guess the Heusaff is free now~ Who's going to be my Gackto's wing man? heheh
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:12 pm

vangran wrote:
No, not metagame. I did it because I genuinely thought my character would do it at that point in time. If you recall what I wrote following the action of killing Dencio you'd know that. Perhaps it was a stretch, but most of the things I do can be called that, and so can the actions of others. But if you want to keep tooting that horn, I can't stop you, however that won't make it any more true.

Hrmm....

It actually contradicts your previous post. Sure you messed up the traitor plot. But you killed yourself. Because of reason stated below.

vangran wrote:
Also, for those who wonder why I didn't let my char get captured, I did in fact have a reason.

The last time I was captured, it was by Jin, and he implanted a worm in him and made my char his slave. I was NOT going to have a repeat, thank you very much. One time was enough for me.

And you still have the gall to tell me it's not metagame? Alright Mr. Writer, whatever floats your boat. *Toots the metagame horn as was asked of him* Also me want you to leave? That actually sounded like a good idea to me first, when I was thinking about it. But then I remember you're a senior, It's gonna look bad on me if senpai leaves because of me, after all who am I? Just one man, a lesser member, and unlike you I'm gonna think of the other people with me here, admins and older members who are friends with you. I don't want them to be sad, despite my already deep hate for you and your gut so no.

Also learn to take responsibility and shit and not run away. You're a fucking man aren't you? Always with the cowardly actions pft. Show some backbone.

And to the admins who find my post or quabble with Vangran a problem, I'll take the punishment.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm wishy-washy. It's who I am. You can curse me, ban me, whatever you want, but I am a complicated person who actually has a documented mental disorder, so sue me for not making sense all the time. I write what I think, and that might come across as crude or blunt, but that's who I am. I try not to pretend to be more than I am. And sure, say I don't have a backbone, it's not like I have a crippling fear of making decisions. And yes, there is such a thing. I hate making the hard choices. I hate making choices period. I get mad when I'm forced to; this is the real me. 

For all that I've done, and everything that you might find contradictory, they each make up me. I can apologize til I'm blue in the face but considering every time someone apologizes on this site they get lambasted I am in no mood for the same. 

So I'll be sitting out the rest of the RP. Maybe I'll come back, maybe I won't, but as I said before, I know when I'm not welcome. You can pretty it up all you like, but as you also said, you want me gone, and so I'll oblige.

Enjoy the rest of the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 5 Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Blues   Chapter 5 Blues Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Blues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next