Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 am

His buddies were dead so there was no point in taking any of them to the hospital. The defeated goon holstered his gun and ran away in shame. He will no doubtingly tell his boss about this, his boss will probably be furious and might hunt down the man who meddled with his plans. The goon got away...
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 am

Sighing, he holstered the gun. He walked shakily over to the girl and knelt in front of her.

"Are you all right, miss?"
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 am

Stage somewhere in Dos Leviticus

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 1611_8ae8a0bceea93ebb697dd6f746b11fa2

Charlie sighed, this would be the first time he performed the songs from his new album in front of such a large group. He grabbed one of the towels beside him and used it to wipe the sweat from his brow and then hung it from his neck. He looked at himself in the mirror, his glasses really making his beautiful green eyes pop today! "Alright Charlie!! You can do this! Time to wow them with your new songs!" he said as he looked over his setlist, only 2 of his new songs today then a few of his hits.

The opening act was leaving the stage now, Charlie threw the towel to the side grabbed his violin and ran onto the stage, "Alright! What great performers! I hope they warmed everyone up for me!", he said into the mic. Once he finished saying that the band behind him began to play the lead in to one of his songs.

Fragment of the Moon

Top Star Revolution

Last edited by dovenwolf on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 am

Fortissimo...
Angela's Room...

Angela got from her bed. She couldn't sleep. Ever since she left the colony she had no sense of day and night. Cold, deep space wasn't as comfortable as she thought. With nothing else to do, Angela picked up her bass guitar and started strumming some beats.

Cagayake Girls (bass version)

"82% accuracy, the Gundam isn't responding well enough to me lately..." Angela said to herself. Earlier today she was shooting some Prawns in the simulator and she wasn't herself. Though she never scored 100% the highest she got was 96% in the aptitude. Perhaps stress was killing her.

"I need a good, good bath..." she told herself. She heard Cheese and Risa bickering over the ship-wide intercom. Upon learning that Risa was in the shower room, she put her bass guitar down and stepped out of her room.

Drifting down the hallway all she could think of was her score. When she reached the shower room, she opened the door and stepped in. She saw Risa partially submerged underwater. Sensing that she felt lonely, she thought it was best to join the redhead in the tub.

Angela closed the door and removed all of her clothes except for her panties. She dipped her feet into the tub and sat beside Risa. "You look a bit gloomy today..." Angela softly spoke. But Risa was underwater. Angela thought Risa didn't hear her, so she reached for Risa's nipple and poked it gently.

"Surfacing or not?" she asked with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 am

5 blocks away from the Concert in Dos Leviticus

Tensu rested against his chair as he could hear the music being sung by one of his allies, taking a sip of his iced tea. He already had checked out the town in his off time for anything interesting and he didn't, just now waiting for the concert to be over so that they can move on to business. He pulls his iGo out of his pocket and starting to listen on the device instead, adjusting his glasses as he waited.

"I wonder if the boss is getting us something to do after this guy finishes his show" he says to himself
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Uryuu wrote:
February 13, L.C. 214

5:10 PM, FUSE Academy Training Hall

Takeshi ran laps for a while on the track field at the Training Hall for a while, stopped to dowse his face with a splash of cold water, and started doing squats & push-ups. "...46...47...48...49...50!!" After doing his 2 sets of squats & push-ups, he laid on his back on the ground drenched in sweat. ("I've gotta work hard if I want to go up from where I am now. The harder I work, the better I'll become! They said they don't use Gundams anymore, but that's not going to stop me. I swear that one day, I'll pilot one of those magnificent machines, no matter the cost.") Getting in his excersise, he decided to hit up the simulator. ("Man, that lecture was seriously boring. I fell asleep after the first mind-numbing hour of ranting. It's a good thing I woke up near the end of it. All I need to know about beams is that when you fire those at someone, they either go BOOM or poof. Now, I wonder who's going to be my next victim in the sim?") He thought to himself with a cocky attitude.

Acruxis wrote:
Fuse Academy: Training Hall
February 13, L.C. 214

Everyone was gathered in the Lecture hall early on the day because some bigshot from Lunarstech was going to give them a very valuable lecture that'll cost them 5 hours, He heard fellow batch-mates say as he walked past them, To find a good seat away from too many people. But then again Their lecture hall was famous for holding about 800 people, so where he sits doesn't really make a difference; save the corner seats. Ah such lifesavers; like a ghost he went past the bustling students who were too busy idling around. He took a seat on one of the far corner seats and made himself comfortable and soon after the Lecture began.

He opened up his hologram pad and started taking notes with it, even taking the physics of the BDBS down on his pad. But soon afterwards when the lecturer started to say some things that well--were similar to those 700 page textbooks they had. Akira turned on his ear-piece and started to drift away with thoughts of his lost sister, His ear-piece playing music that seemed to add more to his thoughts. The 3 other hours faded away (Since he atleast paid attention for 2 hours.).

And then a burst of Clapping hands, The Seminar was over, Akira's eyes widened surprised by the events and like a lost dimwit, clapped his hands dully.

It's done...?What a quick Conference... he thought to himself as he let out a small yawn, he was enjoying every bit of it until he heard one of the Drill Sergeants hark at them cadets.

He quickly stood up and tripped over the leg of his seat and ran towards the Drill Sergeant, and fell in line with other cadets, turning off his ear-piece and stuffing it on his left pant-pocket.

Another day of training...Will I even survive long for graduation?

Ashkur paid close attention to the individual activities the cadets were doing. Then he noticed a limpy-wimpy-loser boy standing in the corner, playing with some sort of audio device. Ashkur took large-ground shaking strides towards the lazy one. He stopped right in front of him and pull whatever it was he had in his pocket out and threw it out into the open artificial sky until it was out of sight.

"You bludgering son of a bitch! While all your buddies are working and sweating their asses off, and you're here standing like a pole. What good are you in the battle field if your teammates can't rely on you!?"

The drill sgt. moved closer, near the boy's ear, and yelled "GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But their 15 minutes was almost over. By the time the drill sgt. had finished yelling at the lazy-assessed bludgering shit, the time for physical exercise was already over. A message came from the intercomm telling all the cadets to enter into the simulation room for the next and last routine exercise.

"All FUSE cadets, please proceed to the Simulation room for your final exercise."
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

After wiping off the sweat from his body, Takashi changed out of his smelly workout clothes and into a training pilot suit. He could've worn his cadet uniform, but he wanted to get used to piloting in a normal suit. Plus he didn't want to crease his uniform, wanting to look nice in it. He walked into a large room with what seemed like hundreds of machines that were seperated into different blocks. Takeshi went into B block and walked past all of the different machines to find himself one that was unoccupied. When he found a machine that was available he stepped inside and shut the hatch on the way inside. He placed his authentic F.U.S.E. ID card into the slot on the side of the console and flipped the red switch above the slot on. the whole 360-degree panoramic viewscreen lit up, loading the simulation. ("Alright, who'll I be facing off against today?")
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 pm

After immediately falling in line, The Instructor (Like most instructors) noticed him and his ear-piece grabbed it from his pants forcefully and threw it out. It was the 12th ear-piece He had lost just this month alone. Seems like he really had bad luck with the instructors.

Quote :
"You bludgering son of a bitch! While all your buddies are working and sweating their asses off, and you're here standing like a pole. What good are you in the battle field if your teammates can't rely on you!?"

"Y-Yes Sir!! So-Sorry sir" Akira bumbled with his words now looking down as the intimidating instructor bellowed and berated him and then suddenly was taken back when he didn't notice that the Drill Sergeant had already gone close to him and then bellowed once again like all instructors do.

Quote :
"GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then the announcement on the PA system saved him, A sigh of relief can be heard from Akira as the other cadets simply laughed at him. For them He was no Good, Strategist Extraordinaire or not. He simply nodded his head and ran off to the simulators tripping once and then running again.
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

On the slums of Dos Leviticus

Just when she thought all hope was lost. A man dressed in black, carrying a a gun comes to her rescue. Her instincts kicked in after seeing the men pull out their pistols from their suits andas soon as they opened fire, Chihiro ducked out of the way. She closed here eyes, covered her ears and prayed.

After awhile the gun shots had disappeared it gave her a feeling of relief but the fear and doubt was still there. She slowly forced her eyes to open. It was like she saw the face of God, her savior, when the man who had saved her walked up to her and asked her if she was alright. She slowly got to her knees.

Tears began to flow from her sad lonely eyes and as her emotions began to surface, she couldn't help but to cling onto the man who saved her and cried on him.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm

All he did was ask her how she was when she had thrown herself on him. Taken aback, by both pain and surprise, he did nothing the first few moments she cried on his shoulder before he hesitantly brought his arms up around her and patted her back awkwardly.

After tome passed, Solomon got over the shock and was finally able to ask, "Are you going to be okay now? I don't have much time here so unless you want to come with me I suggest you get moving. This place isn't safe for young ladies such as yourself."

The problem that is facing White right now is that by letting the thug go, there was a chance he would go and alert his boss and so he needed to get out of Dos Leviticus as fast as possible, and his Prawn would be his ticket to freedom. The problem he sees is that the girl might be taken back by force so it might be safer to take her with him, but he wasn't going to force the issue.

Fuse Academy: Training Hall
February 13, L.C. 214

After the lecture was over (and a rather brilliant one at that) John Newman was quite thrilled to head back to the hangar where all his precious mobile suits were and get back to work fine-tuning them. But, of course, he had to get a bite to eat otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make it through the rest of the day.

So, it was with this in mind that he passed by a Drill Sergeant yelling at a young pilot and he couldn't help but wonder what idiotic thing the kid could have done to cause that. Then again, he had seen many different types of pilots in his lifetime and some of them were downright bizarre. But hey, what can you do?

So, with meal in hand, he went on his way back to the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 am

Alastor had been walking aimlessly through the slums wondering what to do with himself. There was nothing to do whilst the pretty boy was up on stage and Paul had left no instructions so Alastor decided to go for a walk hoping to find something that would give him something to do. The slums reminded him of the world he first walked into after he was released, in a sense it seemed peaceful. However nothing in this current world is truly peaceful. So as soon as gunfire erupted Alastor became intregued as to what was happening so he slowly walked over to the area. With a cold smile on his face as he felt that he would find something to finally ease his boredom. He was sadly disappointed as he saw a scared man running away probably to his employer telling him about what ever the hell had transpired.

Alastor then proceeded to walk down the alley and notice the touching scene, well not really touching actually it was kind off sad. This person had made things worse for her and placed her into unto the path of no return. The path of blood better know as battle, Whhether he ment to or not he still had commited that sin and not given her a choice in this matter. He then stepped out of the shadows showing his twelve year old body to them. "Hello there, it seem that you sir have made quite a mess here, more than enough for the both of you!" He was going to be direct about this and attempt to at least give her the choice before plunging her into this dark twisted place called reality. ""But I think I can help you out if you are willing to trust me.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 am

Upon hearing footsteps Solomon fingered his gun. And when the person spoke, despite how young it might have sounded, he whirled around, even with his injuries, and leveled the gun at the kids head. He couldn't trust him to not be working with the thug. You never know who might be in the Business after all.

"And why should I trust you? I am not a fool, boy. I won't you trick her or me into slavery while I can do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Chihiro did not have the strength and the consciousness to listen to anything after that. Her finally succumbs to the stresses and fatigue. She passes out on the floor from exhaustion and dehydration.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Before he got an answer,the girl behind him collapsed. Moving as quickly as his injured body could take him, he lifted her onto his back. He couldn't afford to carry her in his arms because of the bullets in his shoulders, but this was the least he could do. Turning back around as quickly as he dared so as not to jostle his passenger, he brought his gun back up, keeping it trained on the boy.

"I ask you once again, how can I trust you? I have no ties this place any longer, and my family lies dead. But whatever you do I won't let you harm this young lady. I saw the terror in her eyes as she was cornered by those thugs and I won't let that her be scared for her life like that ever again if I can help it. So what say you?"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Slums
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

As it turns out, it didn't take long before the goons could retaliate. This time around they brought a whole lot of people along with them. Two black vans pulled up some 5 blocks away from where Solomon, Chihiro, and Alastor. They opened fire on the streets to clear a path. They'll soon make their way and surround the group if they don't leave now.

A curious figure approaches them and warns them about the group of men who are coming this way.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Nameless4
--Nameless Dude: "Hey a bunch of guys in suits with guns are headed this way! I saw what happened earlier you need to get out of here. Come on follow me I know a place where we could go. You'll be safe there."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Slums
Feb. 13, LC 214

Hearing the gunfire, he realized he didn't have a lot of time to decide. But, seeing as this guy seemed more trustworthy than the kid, he decided it would be safer to go with him. So, nodding his head, he said, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Fortissimo, in Deep Space...
Shower Room...

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Imouto10

Risa was trying to see how long she can hold her breath underwater. But her concentration was ruined when Angela poked her breast. She quickly burst out of the water, looking pissed. And then she saw Angela. "What's the big deal? If you want to take a bath can't you do it without disturbing me?" Initially Risa appeared to be mad but she was just messing with Angela.

"Gotcha there! You thought I was angry! You wanna play a session?" she asked Angela. Risa took her guitar which was hanging on the shower room's wall. "Get your bass and let's do a session here! By the way you seen Kara around?" she asked Angela.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Fortessimo, Mobile Suit Hangar
"Unified World" (MSL LC OST)

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 The_ha10

While the rest of the Foxes were having fun, Kara was hard at work with her Gundam, adjusting its synchronization compatibility OS with her own brainwaves. The Harmonia was different from the other two Gundams that it was modified to be used by an Ascendant or Cyber Ascendant. The fact that it had two remote controlled flower-like defense bits meant that it only responds to the brainwaves of its pilot. Kara, a Cyber Ascendant, was entrusted with this machine. She treated it like an extension of her own body.

"Anaphylactic combiner, zero point two degrees caliber. Nine point three reactor fusillade complete..." she said while adjusting the specs. She pressed a switch that made the bits spin around, generating anti-beam fields. "Success, 85% durability capacity. Will deflect beam types One, Two, Three..." she said in a monotonous voice. A sweatdrop ran from her brow and floated into space. Her hands were strained... from working too hard.

"I wish the songs could end conflict but, Harmonia, as long as humans continue to be stubborn I will always need you..." she said to her machine, this time in a very sincere tone as if the machine was alive. "I was created to guide humans to a bright future. That is why I must Ascend..."
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Alastor could not comprehend what had just transpired. But he basically summed up that the creepy wierd guy was more trustworthy than him. Alastor felt insulted although he was not surprised he did have an eyepatch on. His reasoning though was that they may have thought he was a space pirate who would sell them or use them as slaves. Well maybe the injured guy but he wanted to save the girl. So against his better judgement he decided to follow them in hopes of interesting himself. "Hey wait up you guys, you aren't just going to leave a kid to die now are you."

These people were not threats, or at least they were not ones yet. He wondered what Paul could possibly up to right now as he was still wondering what they were even doing here.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Deep Space, approaching the Dos Leviticus area...

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Glaxos10

"Activating star map... oh just as I thought..." Cheese grinned widely, showing his nice golden tooth. He came across a reading of the area, and it looked like they were close to the former graveyard of soldiers, the site where the biggest war of mankind happened: Dos Leviticus. This place was where the final battle of the Second Lunar War concluded. As the Fortissimo made its way across the debris, Cheese could only wonder what was in store for him and his merry band of jail-bait girls.

Cheese pushed a button releasing stealth jammers into space. The particles covered the ship and rendered them invisible to the radars and the naked eye. One of his neat tricks, and quite a rare piece of techno-treasure that he obtained. "Girls we're gonna do a lambada on the chabada! This civilian colony's got all the shizznit. We're gonna go shopping..." The invisible ship stopped and perched on the end of the Leviticus asteroid, and Cheese had a small pod ready. "We going in Angels... hurry up!" he announced.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Pacifica Stadium...
Civilian Colony "Dos Leviticus",
Where Charlie Nightingale is having his concert...

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Helena10

Governor Helena Drusmond, 45 years old. She is the highest ranking officer in Dos Leviticus. The FUSE appointed her as the Governor of this civilian asteroid colony, because of her sharp leadership skills. She's as tough as nails, but she has a more sophisticated side. A socialite and a connoisseur of good music, especially those that featured handsome men, she was there at Charlie Nightingale's concert.

"A few more hours and I can have some quality time with that Charlie. Of course, he can't refuse me now, can he?" she asked her administrative aide. He just stood there, nervous. "Of course Ma'am, he's gonna love your company for this evening. Should I find the guy in charge so I can send a message to this rockstar you're eyeing?" the aide asked. Governor Drusmond touched her earings and spoke in a dusky, sultry voice.

"Winhelm, I always get what I want..." she said. The Governor bit her lips as she watched Charlie Nightingale wiggle his hips on stage. She was in the skybox, the best seat in the stadium, just ogling this dashing young rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 am

Fortissimo, Shuttle Hangar,
A few minutes later...

After the bonding time with Angela, Risa heard Cheese's announcement that they are coming down off the ship. She checked her mobile GPS and saw that they were in the Dos Leviticus area. She hardly noticed that they arrived already. Filled with excitement Risa put on her shopping disguise: a nerdy girl with glasses.

"Well Cheese, I just can't go down there looking like myself. So I think it'd be best if I went wearing my costume. And no, I'll go in alone with you. We can't have all the Foxes out of the ship. As band leader, leave their wardrobe shopping to me. I know what we should wear in the next gig! And don't call me by my name once we're down there. Call me "Megane-chan!" got it?" she protested. She got into the shuttle and sat beside Captain Cheese.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Tieria10

"There's a shopping mall right? I'm going for a gothic lolita look for the next music video. Will that be okay, Cheese?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

Park in Dos Leviticus

Tomoya was angry and it showed as he walked he was kicking up dirt and snapping off branches as he walked. "I jumped through all my brother's hoops. I have been attending online classes...well mostly, Iv'e passed the Simulator tests. I even tried to get into this fuse training seminar. Not that they let me past the door." Tomoya mused to himself as he plopped down on a nearby bench.

"And now I call him letting him know and that deluded old man not only tells me I'm not getting a serious job but I'm being assigned one of his old friends as a babysitter." Tomoya raged as he flipped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it. "What does the symbol of the Moorhound Agency even have with why I'm not ready?" Tomoya asked that last part out loud to no one in particular.

Still annoyed at his brother Tomoya had to admit his brother could have sent him home or to the fuse academy. But Tomoya was certain the old man was humoring him. He joined the Moorhound Agency to fight people. Whats the use of giving him a suit if he was simply going to be a babysitter for a popband. Resigned to the fact he was stuck here until his partner arrived he squashed out the cigarette on the bench and decided to go waste time at the arcade and with a grunt he stood up still trying to figure out how the Moorhound Agency symbol meant anything.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:55 am

Fortissimo, Shuttle Hangar...

Finally, Kara was done adjusting the Harmonia's operating system. She got what Cheese said, but she wasn't interested anyway. She floated down from the Gundam Harmonia, and drifted to the shuttle. She closed the shuttle's door.

Kara tied her hair and leaned on the shuttle as its engines were starting up. "Okay, I'll stay. But don't do anything foolish. And Risa... nice outfit! Seems I've seen that attire somewhere... Tierr... oh forget it! You look cool!" She opened the door again to give Risa a light peck on the cheek. "Take care sis!" Kara said, her face blushing.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Slums
Feb. 13, LC 214

The man had a wide grin on his face yet the group decided to trust him. It made him giggle up inside and made his grin just a few centimeters larger. He took one last look outside before saying,

--Nameless Dude: "Ehehehe. Good g-good! Come! Follow me."

The man led them through a series of narrow passages and away from the goons who were chasing them as promised. Then he went what looked like a pub.

"Gabriel's" is what it says on the glowing sign board.

--Nameless Dude: "Come inside... Ehehe! You'll be safe here."

The entered the pub before them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next