Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Slums
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

Solomon was beginning to get a bad feeling about this man. That grin was starting to make him nervous and so he made sure to keep his hand near his gun just in case. You can never be too careful. He made sure to keep the man in his sights at all times, the kid too. He got a strange vibe from him too, and he wasn't about to let them do anything to harm him or the girl.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Slums
Feb. 13, LC 214

Alastor knew what was happening and could only smile. This was going to be so much fun, the war, the carnage and death he could almost taste it. As he continued to follow he wondered how many he would run into and how much of a high this would produce. Alastors boredom was soon about to end. However he had to maintain compossure otherwise this would look suspicious. He straightened his face and as he noticed the pub his suspicions were confirmed and he had only one thing to say about it. In a cold emotionless manner he said, "Hey mister helpful stranger if this is a setup i will kill you myself." He continued walking like nothing had happened waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Watching the other two go in before him, he went inside also. He wasn't going to let them shoot him in the back, especially since he had a girl on it. "You better not double-cross us."
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Slums
Feb. 13, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Gabs
Gabriel's Pub turned out to be a strip club ran by a notorious drug syndicate named Deangelo Von Bargen the man who led them here would soon describe.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless4
--Nameless Dude: "Ehehehe! W-welcome to Gabriel's! My master, Lord Deangelo Von Bargen wishes to see you. P-please follow me to his chambers. Ehehehe!"

The man led them through the sea of horny old bastards and up to the 2nd floor, then through a narrow hallway leading to a black door guarded by two sentries wearing black suits. The man gave the sentries a simple gesture to let him and the group through.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless4
--Nameless Dude: "Come my master awaits! Ehehehe!"

Meanwhile........

Dos Leviticus Sports Arena
Feb. 13, LC 214

Hirmm Levinstein, a 32 year old AEO mobile suit pilot veteran now working for FUSE. He skipped the FUSE training to attend Charlie Nightingale's Concert only to find that....

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless24
--Hirmm: "This concert is boring..."

Hirmm made his way up the towards the stage and pissed on one of the speakers causing it to short circuit and later explode in a minuscular scale.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless24
--Hirmm: "HAHAHAHA! Take this you lousy singer!"

Soon after his little accident, the bounders pulled Hirmm away from the stage. Hirmm was drunk and mad he was kicking in the air violently as he was being carried away by security, all the the while he was cursing and bad mouthing Charlie Nightingale's performance.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Uryuu wrote:
After wiping off the sweat from his body, Takashi changed out of his smelly workout clothes and into a training pilot suit. He could've worn his cadet uniform, but he wanted to get used to piloting in a normal suit. Plus he didn't want to crease his uniform, wanting to look nice in it. He walked into a large room with what seemed like hundreds of machines that were seperated into different blocks. Takeshi went into B block and walked past all of the different machines to find himself one that was unoccupied. When he found a machine that was available he stepped inside and shut the hatch on the way inside. He placed his authentic F.U.S.E. ID card into the slot on the side of the console and flipped the red switch above the slot on. the whole 360-degree panoramic viewscreen lit up, loading the simulation. ("Alright, who'll I be facing off against today?")

Acruxis wrote:
After immediately falling in line, The Instructor (Like most instructors) noticed him and his ear-piece grabbed it from his pants forcefully and threw it out. It was the 12th ear-piece He had lost just this month alone. Seems like he really had bad luck with the instructors.

Quote :
"You bludgering son of a bitch! While all your buddies are working and sweating their asses off, and you're here standing like a pole. What good are you in the battle field if your teammates can't rely on you!?"

"Y-Yes Sir!! So-Sorry sir" Akira bumbled with his words now looking down as the intimidating instructor bellowed and berated him and then suddenly was taken back when he didn't notice that the Drill Sergeant had already gone close to him and then bellowed once again like all instructors do.

Quote :
"GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then the announcement on the PA system saved him, A sigh of relief can be heard from Akira as the other cadets simply laughed at him. For them He was no Good, Strategist Extraordinaire or not. He simply nodded his head and ran off to the simulators tripping once and then running again.

Ashkur's job as over. The new generation cadets were more into computers than actual training, blood sweat and bloody tears. They lacked the physique most soldiers had back in the good old days. Nowadays everyone seemed so lazy, less driven and fat. Perhaps it was because of the peaceful atmosphere. Ashkur left the cadets to practice on the simulators. He went up on the roof top and gazed out into the scenery.

"Maybe I'm being too hard on the kids. It's not like before when you're constantly on the go, worrying if an enemy would attack or not. It's a lot more peaceful now...Time has surely changed..."
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 am

Dos Leviticus... Exterior...

Cheese's shuttle broke off from the Fortissimo and began to infiltrate the Dos Leviticus colony. Cheese was driving while Risa was beside him. He looked ahead and spotted a fissure on the asteroid, a way to get in. He knew it was an illegal entry but still, this was the only way inside without passing through the strict "stop and frisk" gates.

"Zero gravity. How I missed these escapades..."
Cheese remarked rather smugly. He parked the shuttle on the colony wall and secured it via electro-magnets. He gave Risa a nudge. "Go, run and play but don't cause any trouble. After you've bought your wardrobe go and contact me ASAP. I have some business to take care of," Cheese reminded Risa.

Unknown to the girl Rap was carrying a small pistol in his jacket. He had planned this right from the start, without any of the Foxes knowing. He readied six bullets. "Well, fakk me..." he said as he drifted away from Risa and the shuttle. He entered a small air vent that led right to the city. It has been a while since he's done eccentric missions like this but he felt that he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:30 am

Pacifica Stadium...
Civilian Colony "Dos Leviticus",
Where Charlie Nightingale is having his concert...
10:30 PM

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Helena10

The night wasn't getting any younger. Amidst the screaming of wild fan-girls and fan-gays Charlie Nightingale seemed to look more and more hotter as the minutes poured by. The Governor couldn't wait to have him. She likes younger men, the way they move and squirm in bed turns her on so much. Governor Drusmond bit her lips, imagining herself riding on top of Charlie Nightingale in a reverse cowgirl position. "Head to toe Charlie, ooooh baby rub me right..." she whispered into thin air. "Nightingale... ooh lah lah..."

A message appeared on Governor's pager making it beep and vibrate loudly. She opened her bag, took the pager out and read the message. It was a beep from the military facility. Wiping her foggy glasses off, she sat down on the chair. She typed in a few words, thumbed across the keypad and pressed the "send" button.

The message is as follows:

"To FUSE Military Base: Bring me two rookies and have them report to me at Geryon Hotel, 11:00 PM. That's 30 minutes from now...''

FUSE BASE...
Where Ashkur was staying
10:31 PM

"YOU, SGT. ASKUR!"
said one of the Lieutenants on the base. "The governor wants two nice recruits. You know her reputation. If I know these two will be her sex slaves for the night. Just bring them in..." the lieutenant said. He gave Ashkur the address and the time where Drusmond will need the two cadets.

Quote :

OOC Instruction:
To Wesley:
-Bring Uryuu and Acruxis' character to said hotel. My Governor character wants to see them.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 am

Tomoya walked out of the park and into the city. He was heading to the local arcade nearby, he had been coming here daily after classes to blow of some steam. "Damn I'm bored, when will that old man get here? The gamers here are no challenge any more. Oh well it kills time and one of the old man's conditions for joining was to stay out of trouble.". Tomoya thought to himself as he casually pulled open the arcade's door and walked inside he was ready to have as much fun as he could until it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am

30 Minutes was more then enough time for Tensu to bored himself waiting for the concert to end. He got up, ear buds still playing music in his ears as he left the money for his drink and walked off, looking for an activity to do. Lucky for him on a second pass, he found an Arcade next to the shopping mall, walking down inside and putting a few credits in to get some tokens. He then moves over to a classic zombie light-gun shooter and starts to play solo, blasting his enemies away
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 am

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Cowboy-bebop

Paul had chased his target to the far ends of the Dos Leviticus to this abandoned area, he had finally cornered him when the man finally tried to fight. Paul quickly kicked his shin and brought him to his knees, pointing the gun at his temple quickly, "Now I am not one to break my contract, and sadly it doesn't seem like you'd have enough to break this one, so I am afraid this is the end of our little game." Paul fired his silenced pistol putting a bullet right between the eyes. He moved over to the body, picking it up with his gloved hands and dragged it over to the sewers where he dumped the body. Hoping noone would notice the scent of a rotting corpse over the stench of sewage.

He dialed a number over his phone, "Yes, tell him the contract has been completed and to wire the other half of my payment to my account." He then entered a text to be sent out to all the members of the PMC "Finish up your business, we leave tomorrow." He then grabbed his suitcase and pulled out some fliers. Being the busy man he is he started to place them over town to advertise the PMC before heading to Charlie's Concert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie was having a blast, the sweat pouring out of him as he worked his hardest to make a good show for his fans. He scanned the audience and saw plenty of women seemed to being enjoying the show, but one stood out above the rest, she was taking a much deep pleasure from the show, a fact Charlie couldn't help but feel flattered by. Charlie blew a kiss to her before performing his final number. Charlie felt invincible, that was, until near the end of the last song some idiot went and took a leak on one of his speakers and made a ruckus. Once the show had finished he threw some PMC fliers into the audience, "Alright everyone I hope you enjoyed the show! I had a blast performing for all of you!!" He took off his shirt and threw it into the crowd, showing off his body before heading backstage.

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 am

Dos Leviticus
FUSE Academy Rooftops
10:30 pm

To You...My Dearest (MSL LC OST)

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 965487

The dark artificial sky looked like it spanned more than the colony, as if it was endless. But if one would look past it, One could see it was but a mere beautiful illusion. Beneath this sky, was a lone man on the rooftop's ledge. Preoccupied with his thoughts while holding on his hologram pad after another tiring day of training done. He stared at it blankly watching the Aesir Foxes new single in youtube. But even so his thoughts were far away--with his lost sister.

He let out a sigh like he usually does, and then started to talk even if there was no one around, It was after all his own way of "letting-go" with his anxiety. Sure his fellow Cadets invited him to go watch a concert of a certain Charlie Nightingale that was just around the academy for some R&R after another hell day of training. As expected though, he turned the offer down the loner that he is, or just because he brooded too much? He liked to be in his tiny little world, where no one could tell him what to do, or judge him--hence building up barriers for that reason.

"I wonder if Risa is with the foxes...or was encountered by the foxes and sent somewhere else...?" Knowing that one of the bandmembers had Risa for her name too simply didn't make things easier for him, It was as if the world has thrown him a large guilt-trip to go by. He stuck one hand on his pocket and pulled out a pink cellphone. It was his sister's, the only memento he has of her, because even in his memories He can't recall her face clearly anymore. After all it was all 7-8 years ago.

He looked at it intently before clenching it, his expression now of regret and longing before putting it back on his right pant pocket.

"I Hope you're fine Risa..." Akira mumbled as he looked up at the artificial sky. "Someday...I'll make our family whole again...Definitely" He brought his gaze down again and proceeded to watch the video in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:03 am

Dos Leviticus
Streets...
10:45 pm

Like Super Mario, Risa decided to take the pipe leading to the city below. She had a good slide, and ended up near a market below. She climbed out of the hole and scampered to safety. It was a good thing that nobody saw her emerge from that street hole.

It didn't take long for Risa to find the shops she needed to visit. She saw a thrift shop that sells nice gothic or pirate themed dresses. Without second thought she forked over the Omz and tried the dress on. She thought it was the best. "I'll order three please!" she said at the cashier. After the transaction she stepped outside and saw lots of people. It was late, but the night bazaar made the area full of life.

"Ah! It's time to meet this contractor. I wish he picks up..." she hoped. She dialed this number of a guy she chatted on the web last week. He claimed to be of a PMC.

(Dialing Tomoya's number please answer Bozz!)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 am

As Tomoya waited for an opponent in a popular fighting game his cell began ringing. Looking at the number he realized it was from the contract. He had spoken with her on the web handling the details for the old man who seemed to think he needed practice with customer service. "yeah Tomoya here what do you need?" he asked casually as he continued playing one handed in the single player mode wondering what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Dos Leviticus
Streets...

Risa's eyebrows twitched at the sound of Tomoya's voice. To her, he kind of sounded so young for a professional. He wasn't the one she talked to when she called the Moorhounds for help. But then again, her being a Gundam pilot at 16 isn't quite normal either. So, she just replied to Tomoya on the other line.

"This is Risa Fontaine. I was given this number when I initially called the Moorhound Agency. I was told that I can meet this Tomoya in Dos Leviticus. You're Tomoya, are you not? Are you more than capable of handling bodyguard duties? Because based on your voice you don't seem like the type. Anyway go meet me at the night market in the West-end I'm wearing a pink shirt, and glasses. And I have short purple hair. I am carrying three large plastic bags..." she blabbered on, scrutinizing Tomoya's abilities.

Something caught her attention all of a sudden. Two little kids were running and playing in front of her. The boy was holding his little sister by his hand. The little girl had a pink cell phone in her other hand. They looked happy as they followed their parents. This scene reminded her of her youth. She remembered how she and her brother Kanzaki were always playing at the park, with their parents. A tear rolled down her face.

Risa dropped her phone on the ground. Her gaze was fixed at the little boy and the little girl playing in front of her. "Aniki..."* she whispered to herself.

*Aniki means "big brother in Japanese. Risa and her family are Japanese in origin
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Tensu was in the middle of fighting a boss when his smartphone went off, he picking it up and checking the message. "Finish up your business, we leave tomorrow." It said, he locking it back and putting the phone away, putting the plastic gun in its holster before leaving the machine "Probably best for me to head back to the hotel and wait...Though I don't think Alastor has a phone...Guess I'll go have to look for him" he says, leaving the arcade and going topside as he walked around the streets.

As he was looking around, he stopped as he saw the sign for Gabriel's Pub "the guy is probably trying to get a drink or something..." he told himself as he pushed the doors open, only to find himself in a very large strip club "Wha...?". Even in the flashing room, he actually managed to see Alastor walk with a group of people, the young adult trying to make his way over to him
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Quote :
"This is Risa Fontaine. I was given this number when I initially called the Moorhound Agency. I was told that I can meet this Tomoya in Dos Leviticus. You're Tomoya, are you not? Are you more than capable of handling bodyguard duties? Because based on your voice you don't seem like the type. Anyway go meet me at the night market in the West-end I'm wearing a pink shirt, and glasses. And I have short purple hair. I am carrying three large plastic bags..."

Tomoya got very annoyed by what Risa had said criticizing him based on his age she didnt sound any older then him and he was about to interrupt her with a retort but the comeback died in his throat as she suddenly stopped talking and there was a sound of the phone clattering. "RISA ARE YOU OK!?" Tomoya loudly asked, worriedly letting go of the joystick and he didn't even notice his fighter getting it's head ripped off." Running out of the arcade so fast he bowled over other patrons. As he ran down the street he continued thinking in his head "West-end, pink shirt, and glasses, short purple hair." over and over again as he tore off towards the west end of town hoping nothing bad happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Sceen1

Sieg strolled quietly out and down the stairs of the center police station. He pulled a phone from his jacket and put it to his ear. “Sid, Its Sieg. I just turned in Murdoch, the money should have been wired to us by now.” Sieg paused a moment and listened to Sid. A sour expression fell over his face as he let out a sigh. “No Sid, I don’t know where he is are this moment. He took off pretty much the moment we got here. To be honest buddy, I still don’t think it was the best idea sending him with me. He would be better off in school and out of my way.” Sieg once again stopped while Sid spoke to him. “ Yeah Sid, I will find him. Just remember you owe me one for this.” Sieg pulled the phone from his ear and placed it back in his jacket.

Sieg made it to the bottom of the stairs and took a right, walking for about 6 blocks before coming a mostly empty parking lot.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Harley-Davidson-Night-Rod-Special

There under one of the light sat a black motorcycle with orange detailing. He sat down on the bike and put the key in the ignition. Sieg then turned the key starting the bike. He let out a sigh as he pulled his phone back out. Sieg quickly sent a text to Tomoya.

Quote :
“I am done here. Where are you now? Leaving the here in 2 hours. Call me so we can head back or else I am leaving you behind.”

Sieg slid the kickstand up with the hell of his foot and put the bike in bike. He slowly twisted the throttle, accelerating the bike as he exited the lot. Once on the street Sieg twisted the throttle as he shifted gears. He locked his eyes on the road as he began weave his way through traffic heading towards the spaceport.

Last edited by Hayase on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Lalionus wrote:
FUSE BASE...
Where Ashkur was staying
10:31 PM

"YOU, SGT. ASKUR!"
said one of the Lieutenants on the base. "The governor wants two nice recruits. You know her reputation. If I know these two will be her sex slaves for the night. Just bring them in..." the lieutenant said. He gave Ashkur the address and the time where Drusmond will need the two cadets.

Quote :

OOC Instruction:
To Wesley:
-Bring Uryuu and Acruxis' character to said hotel. My Governor character wants to see them.

Ashkur was at the base just veg'n out when he suddenly a lieutenant orders him to send two new bloods out to a hotel "Two new recruits? I see..." Ashkur casts his doubts aside and decides, fearing that his instincts might be inappropriate on this peaceful time. He calls out Akira Saio and Takashi Nishimura, two of wimpy looking cadets.

Assuming they are already there infront of him. Ashkur was still a bit hesitant to give the orders, he felt something amidst all this. "You two!!" He was about to give the order when his phone began ringing. It was his wife, she was involved in some kind of accident.

"Myra! FUCK!" Ashkur has a scary-worried look on his face, he had forgotten to give the two orders to go to the hotel, instead he rushed out of the base and went to the hospital to see his wife.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Dos Leviticus
Streets...

Mika Nakashima@FIND THE WAY / music box

Risa snapped out of the trance. She picked her phone up and checked if Tomoya was still there on the other side. The call has been auto disconnected. She put the phone back in her bag and waited. After a while the happy family left. Risa felt very envious of them. She thought being an orphan was bad, but her brother leaving her was worse. Now, alone she wrapped her arms around her as the evening chill breezed past her. It was very sad to be lonely, to be alone with nobody caring...
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Tomoya reached the west end and as he stopped to take a breath he saw a purple haired girl with glasses standing there. as he approached and just saw her standing there he was pissed here he was thinking she was in trouble and she is just standing there. "if this was some test I am going to be very angry" Tomoya thought and was about to loudly verbalize these thoughts to her when he saw the look on her face. in an instant Tomoya's anger had been put onto the back burner and he walked over to her. "Are you ok?" he worriedly asked.

Then after a pause he said "my name is Tomoya you wouldn't happen to be Risa I was supposed to meet her around here." as he introduced himself he saw her shivering in the wind and before even finding out if she was the right person he took off his coat and handing it to her said "Here you look cold, take my jacket" then he pulled his cigarettes from his pants pocket and lit a smoke as he waited for the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

After finishing his battle with Kain Arrows for the 20th time now, winning 3/20 times, Takeshi heard a booming voice from outside calling his name. ("Damn, still not good enough.") He had no choice but to becken to the Drill Sergeant's call and pulled his ID out of the slot, wiping the sweat from his brow. He stood in front of the Sergeant in attention.
Quote :
"You two!!"
Apparently someone else that was supposed to be there wasn't and the Sergeant was too stressed to notice that it was just him standing there, but was interrupted by a phone call on his cell. The man's expression changed from serious to scared.
Quote :
"Myra! FUCK!"
He then dashed out of the training hall without saying anything else. This left Takeshi wondering what the Sergeant had to say to him. But oh well, what could you do? He shrugged his shoulders and headed back to the sims for another rematch with Kain.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 pm

(A short commercial....)

Rebel Nation: Hall of Kings
Somewhere in Earth
Feb. 13, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 RNlogo

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 HallofkingsLC

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless20
--Rabid: "Sighhhhhhhh..........."

Rabid was sitting on her throne watching the her two knuckle-headed warlords engage in a pissing contest.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless27
--Kolarsh: "Yo mama so poor when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, she said Moving."

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless26
--Yuudai: "Yo mama so poor when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!."

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless27
--Kolarsh: "That's you, you idiot! Anyway! Yo mama so poor she can't afford to pay attention! "

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Nameless26
--Yuudai: "Oh yeah? Well Yo mama so poor your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk.."

(Yo mama jokes go on.... Now back to the story at Dos Leviticus)

Last edited by MSL on Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Fortissimo, stuck somewhere in Dos Leviticus...

BGM: H@ro

Angela saw everything. As in, EVERYTHING. She had been trying to get Risa's affection for weeks now. Right before she left with Cheese, she saw something she shouldn't have.

A kiss. Yes, a light kiss. The kiss that Kara made on Risa's cheek before the shuttle left. A nerve popped on top of Angela's head, comically. Mad

Angela stormed back to the quarters. The two haros that were fixing the coffee table quickly scooted out of Angela's way. One unfortunately fell in front of her. She kicked it as hard as she can, and sent the spherical machine crashing into the microwave oven. The last thing it uttered was "Fakk it..." before it shut down due to major damage. bounce

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Angela10

"Pfff... that little vampire child's stealing kisses from Risa-san now! How could it be?!" she wailed. Not able to hold her anger and jealousy any longer she ran back to the hangar where she last saw Kara and pointed at her.

"Tch! Why are you here slacking off? You're supposed to be working on your Gundam, not fantasizing about Risa-san!" Angela snapped at Kara, with steam rising out of her jealous little head.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Dos Leviticus
FUSE Academy Rooftop
10:47 pm

He was enjoying much of his quiet time alone when his cellphone went off. He ignored at it at the first and second tries but when the third and fourth ones came. He knew he'll be screwed, touching the hologram he paused the video. He took his real phone and put it in his ear sheepishly.

"Hello, This is Akira..." He said dully, as if there was no life in him. Like he was on auto-pilot. (More like zombie.) And listened to the person on the other line, Apparently it was one of the academy staff, saying that the drill sgt. wanted to see him.

"Okay, Understood..."He answered with a dragging voice as if the task was real heavy.

He cut the call and put his phone on his back pant pocket, finishing what remained of the Aesir Foxes video time on youtube. Before closing all the apps. He looked at his hologram pad's wallpaper image. It was an image of his sister smiling, without him knowing Akira smiled back, the picture always gives him relief--Hope that someday he'll find her again.

He turned off the Hologram Pad and what was left of it was it's metal parts that seemed only the size of a butterfly-knife He folded it and clipped it on the collar of his shirt and went on his way to see the Drill Sgt.

He was still a few steps away from the Drill Sgt. When he heard his booming voice yell at them. Wait? Them? Akira's eyes narrowed with a surprised look, curious who was the other guy, And why the two of them were called at the same time.

He was ready to listen to the reason why they were called when suddenly the Drill Sgt. Just cursed off after his phone rang and went out. Not even saying anything at all. The other guy running out as if he was on fire. He stepped in the room alone and puzzled.

Oh Wow, you cut my off-time for...this..? What in the hell- Are you fucking kidding me?! What is this I don't even-

He thought to himself, but luckily all that escaped his lips were a sigh of disappointment. Pissed that he got called out for no good reason, Akira turned off his phone.

"No ones gonna bother me now..." He spoke under his breath before turning around and walking away, He thought of going back to the rooftops, but his mood was ruined now. And the place being great he didn't want to ruin it with his pissed off attitude.

He decided to go out of the Academy instead, it was still a long time before Academy Curfew after-all. He decided to frolic around Dos Leviticus.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Slums
Feb. 13, LC 214

Solomon walked behind the man warily, not trusting him as much as earlier. Sure, the man had gotten them away from the mob, but who's to say that he wasn't leading them into even greater danger? He wasn't going to risk a girl's life like that, not when he had just fought to protect her.

But at the moment he didn't see any way around it so he followed behind the creepily smiling man to meet his "master".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next