Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Jin Muraki

Go down 
+2
Rap Goblin
B.R.O.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Jin Muraki, still looking young after more than 50 years.

Name: Jin Muraki

Codename/Alias: Brat Prince

Jin is described by most as being impossibly beautiful. At various points in his life, he is compared to the mythical Greek god Adonis. His skin is "like marble"—very pale, ice cold, and glistens with a radiant aura. His facial features are perfect and angular—high cheekbones, delicate jawline, a straight nose, and full lips. His hair, which is always neat, is colored like shining silver. His eyes, partially hidden by his glasses, are described as burning crimson.

Genetic Type: Ascendant

Age: 82 (Though appears in his late 20s due to attaining the peak of Ascendancy)

Born: LC 0132, exact date unknown

Allegiance: To Himself

Rank/Occupation: Formerly a Cirrus Star-Fighter pilot, now just a traveler and a historian

OVERVIEW and PERSONALITY
-He was the first Ascendant that ever existed, and one of the most advanced. Jin possesses vast intelligence, eloquence of speech, and is described as being inhumanly beautiful. His scent and voice are enormously seductive to women and men alike, so much so that he occasionally sends them into a pliant daze entirely by accident. He's cold, calculating, and highly secretive.

A bold, enthusiastic and defiant being, who delights in his own arrogance and conceited attitude, Jin carries himself with the aura of richness and entitlement that comes only from a privileged upbringing, and which gained him the affectionate title ‘the Brat Prince’ by his critics, a title he takes great pleasure in.

HISTORY
-Jin was born almost a century before the Second Lunar War. He was once a hot-blooded, fiery tempered youth, a mechanic who worked on the AEO's fighter jets way, way long before the age of Mobile Suits. He was an accidental pilot, who just happened to be the a reserve and was fielded to fight in space. It was then that he started to awaken his powers.

Serving with the AEO, he became a legend at barely 16 years of age, sinking 18 enemy warships with only his star fighter jet. After finding out that he attained biological immortality, he became reclusive, and resigned from the military to become an "observer". He watched people live and die around him while he remained the same. He survived the events of the Second Lunar War, and became a historian, using his long life to chronicle historical events. Somehow he is still alive in LC 214, but his exact whereabouts are unknown.

BELIEFS
-Jin is a creature capable of love, a bisexual who is attracted to whoever interests him. He spent most of his early experiences with male lovers and spending his time in the company of men, because as he admits men in the past decades were more interesting than women and secondly he is frightened of women, finding them extremely distracting. Over time Jin developed a greater love for humanity than ever before despite his savage relationship with mankind, and so viewed his life as ‘the Savage Garden,’ filled with beauty and death.

Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 am

I'm amazed. This fits in well with the Jin I knew back in LC 207. Even the history is accurate, down to the smallest details. As expected Jin, brilliant, very brilliant. You have my approval. 4 more approvals to go.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 am

Approved. No flaws here.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am

I LOVE THIS! I look forward to seeing you in the RP Jin. Approved! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey! Approved!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Being the Type-S Ascendant that I am:

Link Flash(2 slot)
Awake(3 slot)
Spirit(2 slot)
100% Hit(1 slot)

No mobile suit yet. And keep my Ascendant Skills hidden for the meantime, MSL. I accept the Terms and Conditions.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Jin Muraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Muraki   Jin Muraki EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:43 pm

?????