Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Risa Fontaine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: RISA KUNAGIRI (Real Name)

Codename/Alias: RISA FONTAINE (stage name), Foxy-01 (call sign)

Risa is a girl with natural brown hair dyed crimson, and purple-colored eyes. Her back-length hair forms two fringes that curl towards her face, with two long locks hanging loose on each side of her cheek.

Because of her work as a pop idol, she is experienced in applying make-up, and usually wears cosmetics when going out. Her modeling career also affects her choice of clothes, which are mainly composed of short skirts and blouses.

Her weight is 45 kg, she is 163 cm tall and her vital statistics are 83/54/82 (cm).

Genetic Type: Human

Born: 2 /27/ 198 LC

Allegiance: Aesir Foxes

Rank/Occupation: Student/Pop Idol/Vigilante/Mobile Suit Pilot

PERSONALITY Like a Star @ heaven
~Fiercely passionate, Risa is the vocalist and guitarist of the Aesir Foxes, a girl band that moonlights as a renegade mobile suit attack force. She loves music so much, that she relied on it to help her recover from depression when her parents died. Aside from her talent with the guitar, she is also gifted with a strong but lovely voice, which enables her to channel her rockstar persona on stage.

Although she's known for being a "tsundere", bossy and dominant, people love her. In return, she gives them the respect that they deserve, and acts like a guiding light for them, a symbol of hope that even the most innocent of people can be a powerful force in changing the world for the better.

One of the darker aspects of Risa's persona is her long-standing love-hate feeling towards her brother, Kanzaki, whom she thought left him because she was becoming a burden to him. Her heart is torn between the thought of reuniting with him once again, or facing him on the battlefield and make him pay for breaking her heart.

HISTORY Like a Star @ heaven
~Born in 198 LC, Risa grew up in a loving family. She developed an interest in music at a young age. Her dream was to be a famous singer someday, but her dreams were cut short when war broke out. During 2nd Lunar War, her home colony was badly damaged by mobile suits, forcing her and her family to leave and seek out a new shelter in space. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Risa and her brother Kanzaki (Acruxis) got separated from her parents during the evacuation. En route to Colony Margarita 09, a neutral space colony, the shuttle that contained Risa and Kanzaki's parents got shot down by fighting mobile suits, orphaning them at an early age.

The shuttle had to make a detour to an AEO Military Colony called Dugma-4. At that time, all men of able age were being recruited to fight on the front line. Against her wishes, Kanzaki was drafted, and was made to fight as a soldier. Risa never got an answer from Kanzaki why he needed to leave her, and all she felt was anger towards him.

Several years later, she met Cheese Jackson (Rap), an influential person. Together they formed the viral pop band Aesir Foxes, and they became known for staging armed interventions disguised as concerts. They attacked virtually any military conflict they encountered, which gained them notoriety in the ranks of the FUSE government.

The efforts of the Foxes also inspired many people, especially those who were tired of war. Their music became instant hits on the charts, becoming the only "criminal" organization to be loved by the masses. Because of their influence on the general public, they were outlawed by the FUSE with a large bounty on their heads, dead or alive.

Last edited by Mnemosyne16 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Ah, the age-old case of sibling chasing. I remember when Khayra did it in Orbital Century. Reason why you can't go off on solos anymore. Well, I look forward to seeing what the Foxes can do. I give my stamp of approval. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Hehehehe! One of the characters that became the talk of the town way before Lunar Century was made public. Good, you toned down the wealth and made her more believable. I just hope Risa lives up to the hype she made in the General Discussion thread.

For me, it's a yes. And I think this needs only one more approval before you "can go to hollywood".

Approved, for me that
is.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I see no problems here.

This profile will need 3 approvals.

For now....
Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 am

I understand the rules Sir MSL and I accept it with all my heart and soul. Thank you Sir!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Risa Fontaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Fontaine   Risa Fontaine EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 am

Mnemosyne16 wrote:
I understand the rules Sir MSL and I accept it with all my heart and soul. Thank you Sir!

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Hot Blood
-----Hot Blood
-----Self Repair
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content