Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido
The "Boss Factor"
1:35pm...

Talking a healthy walk from his hotel to the Designated Gunpla Shop, He had finally found the "Boss Factor", However he was not prepared for what he would see. A shop akin to the building during feudal japan, but mixed with modernity. It had clear automatic glass doors, tatami mats for floors yet it was fully air conditioned while there was a connecting pathway to an outside garden. Gunpla on display as if they were samurai swords, Kunagiri stepped in and as usual habit took a look around, The place he was stepping on was stone and the tatami mats were elevated.

Ah, it must be like then too. He removed his black boots and placed it on the side where some of the shoes were and with only his socks walked in the tatami mat. He heard the noisy freedom pilot and saw some familiar faces too, especially Miss Natsume's. There was a match going on so he went to the counter and decided to watch the battle.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:43 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido
The "Boss Factor"
1:35pm...

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Kuroshiwa

In front of Kunagiri was a rather short man, around 5'2" in height, and very plump. He had a red nose like Akahana, the Acguy pilot in the original Gundam series. He looked at Shinsui from head to toe, and snickered. "Heh heh heh! What do you think this place is, a cosplay event?" Sakuya Kuroshiwa asked Kunagiri. He proudly took out his crappy Zock out of its box and showed it to the Squall-lookalike.

"I've always wanted to play a good game so why don't you and me get it on at the simulators there?" Sakuya invited Kunagiri.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido
The "Boss Factor"

While Kunagiri was watching the battle between the red hotblooded Sumo and the Noble Tallgeese III, A rather uninvited guest talked to him, without him even giving him permission to talk to him. And even insulting him as well, sure his taste for clothes might be a little different than usual, but that doesn't mean he could insult him out of the blue.

Without another word, Shinsui cocked his head towards the machines as he went ahead giving the plump man no other word.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido
The "Boss Factor"

After having a nice nap and calming down from being groped by an old man, Jeremy grabbed his kit and drove back over to The Boss Factor. As he walked inside, he was quite surprised to see one battles already going on and another on the way. One between the Boss himself and a Tallgeese III pilot, but the other between some weird Z-Gok mutation gunpla and a Gundam Unicorn. He didn't know which to watch so he would just see what he could in both. But from the way the Mutant's pilot was talking, he wanted the pilot of the Unicorn to win. And for the Sumo/Tallgeese match, he wanted the Sumo to win. Yes, Boss Chief has won many battles before, but the suit was an underdog in this fight and he wanted to see it come out on top.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:54 am

Still sitting down, Kenji saw someone else walk into the shop. It was Javier and he did not look happy. He kicked the door open and eyed everyone in the shop. Then when he saw Kenji, he came over and slammed his hand on the table. "Hi Javier! I wanted to thank you for that match we had a week. It was really fun!"
Quote :
”You son of a bitch! You… you are trying to steal Risa away from me! Not only that, you also cheated in our last match! There’s no way now that you can escape me! I defeated the Shambaloo! So there’s no way in hell that your Gundam is stronger than mine!”
("Yeah, after the pilot already gave up.") Javier waved his Freedom Gundam near Kenji's face.
Quote :
“C’mon I challenge you kid! This will be the crowning moment of awesome! Javier De La Vega, King of Gunpla!”
Kenji sighed and accepted his offer with a smile on his face. "Okay, but can it be a friendly match this time with no conditions or anything? I just want to have fun." Then Jin interjected.
Quote :
"Hmmmh... I see. The two of you are quite fond of each other. Oh well, we'll see about that,"
He looked at Jin and scratched the back of his head. "Well, we're not friends just yet. But I hope we can be in the future."
Quote :
"I love watching friends squabble and argue who's best. Well, Miamoto-kun, you can try your luck against the Freedom Gundam. Based on your eyes, you look like a very skilled player. Any limitations imposed by the Blue Destiny Unit Three, I am sure your skills as a Gunpla Builder can surpass. You are quite a strong person, I know..."
He looked down with a pouty look on his face. "Well I wouldn't say skilled, just yet. I'm still learning, but I'll try my best! And as for Blue, I believe in him! I put all of my faith in Blue, that's what makes him so strong. I put a lot of effort into building him, and that's what makes all Gunpla strong! Pouring all of your heart and soul into whatever you build! Alright Javier, let's battle! He Charlie, could you watch my stuff for me while I fight?" He took off his heavy coat revealing his E.F.S.F. T-shirt. He took Blue out of his bag and walked over to the dressing room and changed into a blue pilot suit with a patch on the left shoulder that read "THE BOSS FACTOR" and a patch on the right shoulder that read "The power of youth, friendship, and dreams!" He then picked one of the helmets off of the rack and put it on. Kenji then hopped into one of the available machines and placed Blue inside of the Haro Scanner, waiting for the map to load. ("I have a good feeling that this'll be something to remember.")
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:01 am

Leon sighs happy to be out of the cold, and looks around at all of the active pods around him. This place was much bigger then the Hana Ban Ban Cafe, and had more pods. It also had a surprisingly high number of customers for such an out of the way place.

Going up the the counter, Leon places his credentials on the counter, as well as his tool box with his gundam in it.

"Hey Kiddo, I am looking for a decent battle, is there anyone around who is up for a chalenge?"

He says to the owners son who is currently behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 am

Charlie tried to ignore the squabble going on around him as he talked with Natsume, "Training camp? I just stopped by here because I dropped my friend off at Chitose Airport and this was the biggest hobby shop around. Don't tell me your store is having some sort of "training in the north" event." Charles snickered, "So is your father here?"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

dovenwolf wrote:
Charlie tried to ignore the squabble going on around him as he talked with Natsume, "Training camp? I just stopped by here because I dropped my friend off at Chitose Airport and this was the biggest hobby shop around. Don't tell me your store is having some sort of "training in the north" event." Charles snickered, "So is your father here?"

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop...
Sapporo Hokkaido...

"Well, I suppose I can't hide that fact now. Yes we are. Though, nobody has stepped forward to ask me for a slot in the Hana Ban Ban team yet. That's why me and my dad are having tryouts, with this shop as the camp..." she explained. Natsume moved closer to Charlie, inching away from the strange Jin Muraki. "Oh, dad said he'll go look for the Boss Chief in the yard but, Boss Chief just came in and played a game with the Tallgeese guy. I think one of yours..."

Natsume noticed a familiar guy, the one who played against her using a Gundam X. It was Leon Beldi...

"Hi sir! Remember me!?" she waved her hand at Leon Beldi, hoping he'd notice. Their last duel was kind of inconclusive, with Leon forgetting the bazooka. Hopefully this time, he does not forget his weapons.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Boss Factor shop
Hokkaido...

Javier ignored Jin. He wasn't there to talk to strangers. He came to play, and seeing Kenji again meant that his payback is due to arrive. Javier just walked into a vacant simulator and changed into a Kira Yamato pilot costume. Before the covers closed he looked at Kenji with burning rage. "What do you mean friendly game, this is gonna be a recorded match! Your record will get one loss etched to it, courtesy of the King of Gunpla. Consider it an honor, loser!" he told the kind fellow. He also gave Kenji the finger, keeping it upright as the doors slid down and sealed him and the Freedom from the outside world.

"Let's see you like your own filth!"
he screamed at Kenji.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Charles laughed "I thought I saw Kisu when I came in, it must be him. I suppose you could say he is one of mine, we do know each other pretty well. Perhaps there should be a battle between all 3 of our shops!."

He had noticed Natsume inched closer and didn't know the reason and he had no reason to protest. She certainly wasn't bad looking and though she was quite a bit younger she wasn't a minor.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Sapporo Hokkaido...

Natsume shook her head in annoyance at Javier's behavior. Certainly he was a very sore loser. Without stressing herself out on that arrogant pig, Natsume resumed her conversation with Charlie.

"You wanna watch the duels? Your friend's having a great match with the owner. And that Unicorn Gundam user's entangled with the Zock. Hokkaido's got great players. I hate to say it, but I can feel there's more enthusiasm here than back in Tokyo. "
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

"Now I find that hard to belive. there are many enthusiastic battlers in Tokyo, it is just such a big city you get to see alot more of the unenthusiastic mixed in." Charles takes off the gloves he had been wearing because it was cold to reveal a Shuffle Alliance "King of Hearts" tattoo on his right hand. "I would love to watch the duels with you. After all I can't have you learning any new tricks to use against me."
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Sapporo Hokkaido...

A big sweatdrop appeared at the back of Natsume's head. Charlie's King of Hearts tattoo was freaking her out. She wasn't sure if it was a legit tattoo, an erasable one, or just a ploy to get her to go out with him. She sighed. Before she could stand up, a hand touched her shoulder.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Ichmmnjoi

"Natsu, who's his guy? He looks familiar. Like the picture you always skewer with darts..." said Mr Ichimonji. He was dressed in his traditional Japanese clothes like his friend Boss Chief. He flexed his wrists. "Man I want to grapple somebody today. My Judo skills are getting rusty.." he said, glancing at Charlie from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

He can hear the people cheer on for him from the inside of the machine. It felt good, but still he wasn't satisfied as he should be with his performance, He felt it weak and lackluster. But he shouldn't spoil the joy of those who supported him, so removing his helmet as the seat was slowly pulled backwards away from the interior of the machine, He gave them all a small faint smile. before alighting from the seat while unzipping the upper part of his pilot suit and then went to the counter to ask his record to be updated, He talked to the little boy failing to notice Natsume, Mr. Ichimonji and Charlie just near him.

"Shinsui Kunagiri, won the match"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 am

Wonderful Days

Boss Factor Shop

After a nice meal at the sushi bar, Mikoto traveled to her original destination. She and Risa parted ways at the bar, but she gave her the Boss Factor's address. It was odd that nobody recognized her, even if she appeared in front of national TV just a few weeks ago, during the fateful Tokyo Cup. Well, this is Hokkaido. The far north. Perhaps, they didn't tune in to TV that much, but still.

SNAP! Mikoto was approaching the counter when she stepped on something quite... brittle. She bent over and looked at what she had just stepped on. It was a blue V-Fin from a Unicorn Gundam. Its supposed to be yellow but there seems to be a blue tint covering it.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Ss_haruka"I'm sorry, uh, is this yours?" Mikoto asked Sinsui Kunagiri... who was at the counter. She placed the broken V-Fin on the counter. "It's.. on the floor... maybe it fell off?"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 am

While waiting for the young boy to update his records, Shinsui just leaned on the counter watching from the counter the battle between a red shiny sumo and a custom Colored Tallgeese III. The match was good and it could end any minute now, Drawn in the fight like most Gunpla Builders are. When suddenly a light voice came from his side, it came from a girl not much older than him maybe, thinking that it was only from the noise by the customers he ignored it at first, until a broken V-fin was placed beside him near his elbow. And it all came down rushing to him.

Yep, that's right. It was his Unicorn Destroy Mode's V-fin, no matter how hard he denied reality, he wasn't able to do it until now. And the girl's voice along with her words seemed clearer, an instinctive answer came from Kunagiri.

"Yes...That's mine..." slowly taking it into his hand like some lost treasure. "Where did you find it...?"

It was broken, and Now Shinsui didn't know where or how he could replace the V-fin.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 am

"Hh--what!? It's yours!? I'm sorry sir, sumimasen! I found it on the floor, I didn't see it, then I heard something snap. When I looked down, I saw that fin, and you were the closest to me, so I asked you first. I--I'm really, really stupid!!" Mikoto apologized. She brought out her wallet and took a couple thousand yen. "I-if I must then I'll buy you a new one! I'm so sorry, I wasn't so careful with where I walk. Please, accept my offer!" she pleaded, very willing to replace the entire model kit. As a Gunpla Meister, she knows the pain of model kits getting damaged by other people, so she want to make amends.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 am

Boss Factor
Hokkaido

---

Luciano continued to sit and watch the events playing out in the shop known as Boss Factor. He had yet to take part in any battle or event himself, he found it hard just to out of the blue challenge people to a match. Though Jinx wouldn't be happy without having at LEAST one battle before they went home. He sighed and sipped on his drink almost choking as he recognized a young girl who'd just walked into the store...and not just any young girl. It was the pilot of the Puss Gundam from the match he had watched long ago. He was sure her name was Mikoto but her last name escaped him. Alas he stopped himself from going all fan-like and asking for an autograph especially since his father would likely disown him if he heard how his heir had been acting.

The Grayson pilot sighed as he lounged in his chair wearing his replica Earth Sphere Federation Army uniform although much like Pang Hercule from the same show he worn a long coat over it hiding his 'uniform'. Taking another sip from his drink, a extra warm hot chocolate, he yawned noting that the tempeature in the shop was warmer than outside but not that much warmer. He decided enough was enough and finished his drink deposing the plastic cup into a nearby trash can before getting up and stretching his tired limbs.

He stepped up the counter looking at the young boy behind it, "Hey, so you know if there's any free players about just now?".
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 am

Leon turns around when he hears someone else ask for a fight, with a large grin on his face.

"I'm looking for a battle if you are up for it."

Leon says holding up his toolbox.

"Me and my Gundam X divider are always looking for a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:17 am

Just as he stood there contemplating on what to do next, the girl suddenly started a panic apology. He heard her words, though he wasn't sure if he understood them due to her saying them out quicker than a rapid fire attack reaches it's mark on a gunpla. Sure she broke it, but the thing is, He was partly at fault for some unknown reason the V-fin of the Destroy Mode Unicorn came off. Imagine that. Of ALL THINGS TO FALL OFF. He'll try to investigate how it fell. He looked at the girl as he pulled out her wallet then some cash. Kunagiri merely shook his head as he closed his hand into a light fist keeping the V-fin away from further accidents and humiliating exposition.

"No, I won't take that." He spoke calmly while putting the V-fin on the pocket of his Pilot suit.

"It wouldn't have fallen off, If I assembled my unit right. Besides--" He looked at the counter screen, to see a new battle added to it. "I haven't used it's Destroy Mode Anyways"
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:31 am

(just a heads up. The Tattoo is permanent Razz )

Charles turned around to see who had just appeared, and it was the person he had been aiming to meet ever since he saw Natsume here. Charles stands up, "I guess that would be because I am the guy in that picture. I am Charlie Nightingale the owner of Red Comet Hobby Shop, and it is an honor to finally meet my competition," Charles politely bowed to show his respect.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 am

Boss Factor
Hokkaido

---

Quote :
"I'm looking for a battle if you are up for it."

Luciano smiled at the young man who had answered his challenge. He held up his briefcase allowing it open so he could proudly show off his GN-XIV, "Very well then, I am Luciano Grayson. Me and my Jinx-Four shall be your opponents", he continued to smile. He threw his long coat off to proudly show off his ESF replica uniform turning to the young boy behind the counter again, "We shall need a field to battle. Please arrange this if you can or if not call someone who can".
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Acruxis wrote:
Just as he stood there contemplating on what to do next, the girl suddenly started a panic apology. He heard her words, though he wasn't sure if he understood them due to her saying them out quicker than a rapid fire attack reaches it's mark on a gunpla. Sure she broke it, but the thing is, He was partly at fault for some unknown reason the V-fin of the Destroy Mode Unicorn came off. Imagine that. Of ALL THINGS TO FALL OFF. He'll try to investigate how it fell. He looked at the girl as he pulled out her wallet then some cash. Kunagiri merely shook his head as he closed his hand into a light fist keeping the V-fin away from further accidents and humiliating exposition.

"No, I won't take that." He spoke calmly while putting the V-fin on the pocket of his Pilot suit.

"It wouldn't have fallen off, If I assembled my unit right. Besides--" He looked at the counter screen, to see a new battle added to it. "I haven't used it's Destroy Mode Anyways"

"But, but... I'm really, truly sorry. I, don't know how to pay you my debt!" she sobbed. "I feel so bad... so horrible for, for this accident!" Mikoto told the callous Kunagiri Shinsui. Before Shinsui could react or refuse again, Mikoto placed 2300 Yen in the pocket of Shinsui's pants. She turned around, winked at him, and walked away, to watch the Gunpla Battles going on.

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:34 pm

The girl sobbed in front of Shinsui, and this was one of the things he was avoiding. Making a girl cry, In public. First the V-fin and now this, some of the people were looking at him for what he did, even possibly thinking the wrong idea that he was bullying her. But before he could talk, retort heck defend himself. She had stuffed the 2300 yen on his pocket and walked away.

Shinsui looked at his pocket took the cash and sighed. If this were any other circumstance he would accept it. But He had pride, not only as a man but as a gunpla builder as well. He walked after Mikoto and stood behind her a few steps away.

" Miss, I told you. I don't need this, but seeing that we're both adamant with our beliefs...I challenge you to a gunpla battle.." He said calmly and then walked to her his hand open with the money she gave him for compensation. "Take it back, I'll only take it after you beat me. But until then you hold on to it."

His eyes narrowed down, but not to threaten her, but rather to show his serious resolve.

"What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Acruxis wrote:

"What do you say?"

BOSS FACTOR
Gaming Section...

"DESTROY- SELF- SACRIFICE"

"Uh? Huh? I, I'm not a Gunpla gamer..." she tried to hide her true identity from Shinsui Kunagiri. Mikoto was surprised he didn't recognize her, in fact nobody seemed to. And it was a good thing, to be out of the limelight for once. "In fact, I only came here to purchase a toy for my young cousin. He really likes Gundam..." she said, acting innocent in front of Shinsui.

"What on Earth made you think I play these arcade games you call Gunpla Battlers?" she asked, starting at Shinsui Kunagiri's deep eyes. She moved closer, slowly advancing until her face was only a few centimeters away from the stoic, lonesome boy. Her eyes seemed to pierce Shinsui's soul. Mikoto, with all of her experience as a Gunpla Meister, tried to project her "battle aura" to Kunagiri. Some sort of a reiatsu or spirit energy... that experienced Meisters possess.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Batleaura
Time seemed to stop as their stares met each other. Minds enclosed by an eternal sea of stars. Shinsui and Mikoto's naked forms were standing in front of each other, the cosmic backdrop of nebulas and galaxies behind them. Mikoto's features were vague, partly obscured by the light. Her Battle Aura appeared behind her, seemingly, with a silhouette of the RX-78 Gundam.

Then everything vanished, bringing back the two to reality. Mikoto winked at the boy. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to play Gunpla nor do I have one..." she said before focusing her eyes on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next