Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Natsume looked over her shoulder and saw Shinsui Kunagiri. She forgot his name but she'd seen him several times already. The pilot of the Unicorn Gundam, the one who fought the Zock earlier today. Without another word, Natsu nodded and tugged Shinsui to an adjacent simulator.

"Let's fight this man and show him he's wrong..." Natsu said.

(go to Part C: Hydra and Epyon vs Gundam Girl and Providence thread in Map battles)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 am

Kisu saw Charlie grab his third bottle of sake from the table and with a bark like laugh said "keep it In fact a round of Sake for every one out here and someone get me another bottle." Tho a sadness he had been holding back since the festical was creeping in. The winter festival had been one of the first things they had done in Japan when his father had first transferred here. And being here without them and knowing they would rather work then spend the holidays as a family had hurt him deeper then he was willing to let on.

With a deep intake of breathe he took the newly supplied bottle and a bit shakily poured himself a drink after handing the waiting barkeep a large portion of a wad of cash that his parents had given him before he left. He didn't want there money but if they were going to abandon him during the holidays the least they were going to do was pay for his drinks. So sitting back his bravado from earlier suppressed he drank quietly lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 am

Charles sighed as he watched his friend continue drinking, he took the bottle he had grabbed before and walked around til he saw a few familiar faces, he placed the unopened bottle in front of the owner of the Boss Factor and then walked over to the opposite side of the Veranda

Charles looked up at the moon and wondered why he did all he did today, Sitting with Natsume at Boss Factor, Singing to her, and looking for her afterwords. He then punched at the air and decided to just say it was because she was cooler than the other people here, and then walked back towards the Boss Chief and the entrance back into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 am

Leon leaned back in his chair, and drank down another cup of sake with a funny smile on his face. He leaned his chair back, nearly so far that he tipped back, but, be some miracle, managed to keep it in that position with out incident.

"I heard about your battle against the Owner of Boss Factor, what a looser. I heard you beat him with only your Heat Rod. Bah, what kind of mobile suit does he use if he could be beaten by that?"

He says with a laugh.

"I could easily beat someone in a unit that weak."
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 am

Usam1981 wrote:
Leon leaned back in his chair, and drank down another cup of sake with a funny smile on his face. He leaned his chair back, nearly so far that he tipped back, but, be some miracle, managed to keep it in that position with out incident.

"I heard about your battle against the Owner of Boss Factor, what a looser. I heard you beat him with only your Heat Rod. Bah, what kind of mobile suit does he use if he could be beaten by that?"

He says with a laugh.

"I could easily beat someone in a unit that weak."

Boss Chief was gazing at the stars when he heard someone refer to him as a loser. His ears twitched, but he didn't get angry. He looked at the guy laughing at him. "Meh, a young one. Probably way over his head. But it is the young ones like that who have the power to realize dreams. Someday he'll find out..." he mumbled as he slid down the huge garden rock. He placed his fist on his chest, right on where his heart is.

"The power of Youth... Friendship... and Dreams..." he said to himself as he looked at Leon and Kisu Inu. Like a father proud of his own children.

"The calm before the storm. If fate would allow it, these kindred souls will face each other at Battle Assault..." he wondered about the possibility. Boss Chief walked away, and boarded his car. Before leaving, he drove in front of Kisu Inu.

"Great match we had today. Osu!"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 am

Quote :
"Great match we had today. Osu!"
Hearing that Kisu looked up to see Boss Chief "Yes it was I just wish the fight had been finished. I got the feeling that fight was just starting not ending when it was ended early. One day I want to Face you again Boss Chief." Kisu said as he poured another drink for himself
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Charles snickered and picked up the bottle Boss Chief didn't take and took it with him as he walked back through the bar and back out into the festival, leaving Kisu to drink away.
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Just as Charles was leaving, a man wearing armored motorbike clothes with a large pair of glasses and hair so long that it's incredibly hard to miss walked inside. He was carrying a helmet and what looked like a computer bag and he looked somewhat exhausted.

Incidentally he sat next to Kisu, taking a laptop out of the bag and setting it and his helmet down on the bar in front of him. He ordered a bottle of sake and gradually sipped on it while opening a multitude of files that seemed to flicker with information from the get-go. His eyes traced every line of information that was spat up by each window and in the middle what appeared to be a map for a gunpla battle was shown with 2 dots representing players. The match that was being shown was started, finished and reset continuously, each time with different movements but usually the same outcome of the red dot losing.

Out of all the information being fed to him at once, the only thing that is identifiable other than what appeared to be battle records being played was a picture taped to the top left corner of the screen of a Zeta Gundam mobile suit.

Last edited by korrag4 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 am

After watching the intense battles, and hearing those words, the Core Fighter left the field and returned the gathered data to the Bandai officer watching the fight.

Bandai Main Office...
A conversation between two executives...

????: "Jin Muraki is proving to be a nuisance. Should we silence him and terminate his account?"

????: "No, Muraki will, only take this matter into the hands of law. We cannot allow that to happen."

????: "His ideas are too revolutionary... even for us. If this keeps up he'll attract a great number of young Gunpla Builders."

????: Then we must quench his fire before it grows. Damn Jin Muraki always getting into our plans."

????: I see. He must not be allowed to spread out the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

PART C Has ended...

Guys be ready to appear for the Battle Assault tournament 7 days from now. With your respective partners. That being said, see you in Akihabara.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 am

Thread reopened. I'll take full responsibility. Please write your epilogues for this chapter so it can close up properly.

-MSL
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 am

Houkiboshi Plamo Store
Sapporo... that late evening...

Ryuhei packed his Gunpla, and bade Jin farewell. "I'll take the earliest train to Akihabara the day after tomorrow. And I'll see sir, if I can join Battle Assault. About that new partner of ours, I hope he does good and makes a full recovery..."

Ryuhei looked at Jeremy for the last time. "You fight well, however you lack spirit. But it was commendable..." he said before he walked out the door. "Time to hit the hay..."
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 am

Leon could later be seen, completly drunk, and fumbling to get out of the bar. Slowly, he made his way to the Motel he had been staying at. Fumbling with his key when he arived, he droped it into the snow. Cursing, he reached down, and fell over when he tried to pick it. Struggling to his feet, Leon picked up the Key, and opened the door to his room. He did not even bother changing his cloaths inside, before colapsing onto the bed, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:41 am

The fight was over. For some reason Mikoto saw through his drunkenness(?) He wasn't really drunk. Sure he was light-headed. But not drunk...not yet at least. But Hey he was light-headed already. He didn't say anything in the matter, after making a fool out of himself for twice..no maybe thrice this day? How much more can go wrong?

He wanted to talk to mikoto, but he couldn't. Not this current state. he might do something again, he was losing grip of his mind thanks to the sake rounds he had, and the situation right now isn't even helping at all. So instead, after ejecting from the cockpit he went to the counter and wrote on a small paper that was available there.

He approached Mikoto and talked to her.

"I know this isn't really a best time...I'm really sorry for ruining this day..." Shinsui spoke sincerely even if Mikoto didn't listen, He wanted to reach out to her the best he can. "I have no excuse...I know apologies may not cut it...but that's all I can offer for now...I'm sorry..."

And then he stepped forward and handed Mikoto the note, bowing to her then to the owner Natsume.

"Thanks for the opportunity to help. I'm sorry I messed it up"

Since he didn't owe the shop anything, nor did he wear a pilot suit, He just stepped outside. looked at the full-moon and exhaled before walking back away to his hotel. The Hotel lobby was almost empty unlike earlier everyone must be out or asleep either ways. He had his key with him thankfully, and went to his room on the 4th floor. Opening the door and almost closing it. Too Tired to care, knowing the hotel crew would just close the door for him, He crashed on his soft bed, immediately falling asleep the moment he hit it. Hoping tomorrow to be a good day.

OOC: (Thanks Sir MSL~! And oh Angel not sure if you'll post, so I didn't put the contents of the note here, if you'll post pm me, and I'll send you the content)

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 am

Houkiboshi Plamo Store

Jeremy called out a "good game" before walking out to his motorcycle and putting his gunpla back in storage. While driving back to the hotel, he thought about the Epyon pilot's last words. 'What does he mean by lacking spirit?'[/i] he shrugged his shoulders. [i]'Ah well, something to think about tomorrow.'[i]

Zipping into the parking lot, he took off his helmet and put it in the storage unit in the back of the bike. Walking into the hotel, he sighed and wondered what Akihabara would bring, if his last fight was any indication, he would have his work cut out for him.

Shaking his head, he lay down on his bed and fell asleep, going over battle strategies while somehow simultaneously thinking about Hamlet. English majors are scary people.
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 am

Having had no real story impact whatsoever, Kris returned to his home in Yokohama. Even though he had no partner and no plans, he was going to go to the tournament to at least spectate and if he was lucky he might find someone to partner with last minute.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Charles stayed for another day and visited the local gunpla shops. Talking with their owners and making business connections before heading back to Red Comet Hobby Shop. Once he arrived there he finished up on the paperwork he had missed, and then went back to working on a project he hopes to finish before the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Houkiboshi Plamo store...
Sapporo in Hokkaido.
Whatever Jin's reason for fighting is, it really bothered Natsume. She placed the Kshatriya back in the bag, looking at Ryuhei as he and his "master" left. She went over to the counter and apologized to the store owner for the "mess". "Sorry for all the drama, that your store had to endure. Well, sir, I must take my leave. Good night!"

BGM: "Fisherman's Horizon"

Natsume's Hotel Room...

Back at the hotel she saw her father asleep. He seemed okay, recovering from the minor wounds he sustained earlier. Natsume covered him in a blanket and kissed her dad goodnight. As she lay down in her own bed she could not help but think and anticipate the Battle Assault Event which was scheduled to happen next week. "When Jin's Hydra Gundam pointed to the blimp with the Battle Assault ad, what did he mean by that? What is he trying to prove...?"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Kisu went back to his Cottage that night a bit tipsy but the next morning he began working on repainting his Tallgeese taking Boss Chief's advice into account. He spent the remainder of his time in Sapporo repainting his suit with care as well as just enjoying the Fresh air in general and when he returned to The city before the battle assault it was a happier and more energetic person that returned having found the place he truly wanted to be.

He also brought home with him several white bunnies that had followed him to his cottage. He called them his Titans test team even naming the cutest one Hazel. But he was refreshed and ready for what the future would bring.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Mikoto was silent the whole time Shinsui talked to her. She looked at him, and saw how pathetic he looked. He was as drunk as a sailor, that's for sure. Without any other word she picked up her Gunpla and left the store.

As she was walking home thoughts were racing in her head. Jin's challenge, Shnsui's kiss, etc... The whole day was a turbulent mess. At least Battle Assault will be at the corner, waiting, watching like a lion seeking out its prey. And that they will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

Luciano had spent a little time at the Sake House with Kisu and the others, even if he hadn't drink. Having heard so much talk about Gunpla today he had been engrossed in his own thoughts. Sitting there he had majorly thought over what he wanted to get out of Gunpla and what he had to put in himself knowing that since the Shamblo Battle he wasn't putting in the same amount of effort he had done so then. Should he wish to be a TRUE Meister he had to get himself involved a lot more not just in the battles but also the building process itself, though he wasn't about to give up on his Jinx-IV.

He had excused himself a couple hours before everyone else left getting into the car he had called for himself. On the drive back he realized now what he'd been doing wrong and decided to make a change. Originally he had laughed at the idea of Sapporo changing him but indeed it had and he knew that when the Battle Assault came around in a week's time he would be more than ready, come win or lose. As the car drove on he noticed people still at the Winter Festival and smiled, never thinking that somewhere as small as this (compared to the large, wide world) would have had such an effect on him.

After getting himself ready for bed Luc decided to do something else before sleeping. He sat down on the side of his bed and took his Jinx-IV from it's space on the bedside table holding it carefully, "You and me buddy...we're gonna show everyone just what we're made of. You may be a mass production-level suit but you're a 'Gundam-Type' too. You aren't a pushover for sure!", he grinned placing Jinx back onto it's spot before slipping into bed and dropping off into a wonderful and needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10