Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 am

Leon sighs as he moves through the crowd at the winter festival, enjoying the sights and sounds around him, though not enjoying the cold weather. Being from the southern part of America, he was not used to this kind of cold, and it was not plesant for him. He was here for the fun, so that was incentive enough for him to come along. His model was back at a small Motel Room he was renting for the night, and his mind wasn't even on Gunpla battling right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 am

The member 'Usam1981' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Offscreen3
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 am

Kisu Arrived at the festival and was wondering around. He enjoyed being in cosplay at the event tho he would never tell Charlie that. He mingled with the crowd met a whole lot of nice people. and within fifteen minutes he had decided he would move here once he finished college in two years. The longer he stayed the more people he met the more determined he was to live here. He was sure his parents would sell him the cottage and surrounding land. He would move here and set up practice in the guest cottage or even have a new building built on the premises.

As he thought this he continued walking around the festival. He had lost sight of Charles and was unsure where he was. But Kisu couldn't be bothered with that he was dancing off to the side of everyone looking to see if Boss Chief would show up at the festival. He wanted a fair rematch but more that that he had an inquire for the shop owner.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Hokkaido Festival

As Jeremy wandered around the festival he couldn't help but feel sad that he never got to fight against the legendary Boss, but you don't always get what you want. He was sorry for the kid who got hit by the car and even though he was getting treatment he couldn't help the sliver of suspicion when he caught sight of the man who was offering to pay for everything. He only hoped the guy came out alright, even if he was a jerk. But hey, these things happen, and that's why you need to take life by the reins and ride it for all it's worth.

The music was rather soothing, and he could have sworn he had heard some of it before, but couldn't place them, so he shook his head and kept walking around. He was dressed up as Rau le Creuset with his white military jacket and mask and he had died his hair just for the occasion. He was lucky that he hadn't cut his hair in a while and that it decided to grow down the side of his head, so he basically looked like a carbon-copy of the evil clone of Al da Flaga. People would walk up to him and marvel at how much he looked like the Gundam villain. He would smirk and thank them for their kind words, only to send them into even more praise at which point he would excuse himself and walk away.

Last edited by vangran on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Offsceen1
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Charles had been so psyched to see the crowds response to the Char and Ridden duo when they first arrived, but a little while after it died down. Charles and Kisu stayed together for a bit, but with the size of the crowd and all the commotion they soon lost each other.

Charles was wandering around talking to people about cosplay and having his picture taken when suddenly a girl ran past crying. He looked around and saw a guy straight from Crisis core who seemed to be the cause. A few minutes later he found himself close to the stage as he got caught up in enjoying the music.

The song he was listening to had finished and suddenly someone on the stage was waving him up, Charles moved to the stage and the singer announced, "And here he is Char Aznable himself to sing for us all!", Charles gulped as he had no idea what they wanted him to sing. He waited for what felt like forever before the song started, and when it did he immediatly recognized it and calmed down.

He scanned the crowd for someone to sing this romantic song to when he found what appeared to be Natsume dressed as what else but young Haman from the same series his cosplay was from. He focused on her and began to sing "Beyond the Time" just like the original artist thanks to his time as the lead singer in a gundam song cover band while he was working for the original owner of the hobby shop.

BEYOND THE TIME

(OOC: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/gundam/beyondthetime.htm in case you want to know exactly what i am singing to natsume. Has the english translation Razz )

Last edited by dovenwolf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido
Central Park...
Past 8 PM

Natsume decided to go out and chill at the park while her dad recuperated in their hotel suite. The events from this day were grueling, so she needed to wash it down with some fun and merriment. Besides Jin decided to shoulder the hospital bills of Javier. With freedom from liabilities Natsume strolled around the park, listening to the pop beats while munching on yellow cotton candy.

Dressed in a young Haman Karn costume, Natsu came forward to listen. And then she was surprised to see Charlie Nightingale performing a song. "What an idiot! He has no shame left in his body!" she commented on him.
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido

Festival, Central Park....

It was a time for fun for everyone at the Winter Festival. Many enjoy the booths and events and even the Cosplays that Daniel noticed alot of people are doing. He didn't go decked out too much in cosplay, but he wore a replica torso of a Londo Bell member and ordinary jeans. He enjoyed watching everyone have a good time at the festival, even though when goes to one he is usually with a group from his campus. But today he was by himself yet he tries to make the best and enjoy the event.

Daniel soon noticed while sitting on a bench taking a break, an individual who cosplayed as the Famous rival in Gundam History, Char Aznable singing the song from TM Network "Beyond the time". Thinking to himself, "Guess you can't beat original but at least it was decent."

He looked up at the sky and thought to himself how beautiful the night was. For him, it was good to get away from all the battling and such...
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido
Festival, Central Park....

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Risacutesie

Risa did nothing the whole day but play at Gunpla shops all across Sapporo. Though she was lucky to have not been shot down, her kills score was sorely lacking. Either she was too slow moving across the battlefield or her teammates got the kills first. Feeling bad about her playing style, she went home at late noon and changed into her costume.

Risa later showed up at the park wearing her Maid-Sama costume. People lined up to have their pictures taken with her. She agreed, and it was fun for her, but after a while she got weary.

As she passed by the river where thousands of candles were set adrift, she saw somebody she knew. "Mikoto-san!?" she exclaimed. She ran towards her, catching her in her arms.

"Mikoto-san!? Why are you crying?" she asked the Meister. Risa brought out a hanky and wiped off the tears from her senpai's face. "What's wrong? Did somebody make you cry?" Risa asked with pouty lips. Clenching her fist Risa tried to calm down Mikoto. "Look if there's somebody who hurts you senpai, I'll make him bleed! "
'

(Rolling the Off-Screen dice as instructed)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:05 pm

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Offscreen2
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido December 22, 8:25PM

Kenji was sleeping soundly in his sleeping bag, until all the noise that was going on woke him up. He could hear music and lots of cheering, and couldn't help but be curious. He sat up and looked in the direction of the noise. ("Hmm, looks like there was a party and I wasn't invited. Guess I could go check it out.") He shelled out of his warm cocoon and changed into his clothes. He packed all of his stuff and headed towards all of the noise was. Turns out there was was a big festival going on and nearly the whole town was there at Central Park. ("Woah, I had no idea that there'd be a festival today of all days.") He looked around to see all of the sights and sounds the festival had to offer, with cosplayers as far as the eye can see. then he let out a sigh of depression "*sigh* (I wish Risa-chan was here, I miss her warm smile. Oh who am I kidding, even if she was here I doubt we could have a fun time together. I'm just a schmuck.)" Then Kenji's face was stricken with melancholy. As he continued to walk the the park grounds, he coincidentally saw Risa with another girl. His melancholy completely vanished as he ran over to her "Risa-chan!!" He tried catching his breath and got a good look at Risa. She was wearing a maid outfit, which made him blush and look at the ground. "Ummmm~, you look very....nice tonight. (She's so cute, it's unbearable!) Wait, aren't you cold wearing that? Here, you'll catch a cold if you don't put something on." Kenji pulled his blanket out of his bag and wrapped it around Risa. "Is that better? So, are you here for the training as well?" Kenji then noticed the other girl who was in tears. "Uuuuuuuugh~, and who might this be?" He asked with concern
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido
Central Park, near the river...

Mikoto was running fast, as fast as her legs could carry her. It didn't matter where she was going, for all she needed was to get away from Shinsui, and this bittersweet feeling. She blindly ran into Risa near the stream. Wiping off her tears, Mikoto tried her best to be okay.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Mikotocry

Quote :
"Mikoto-san!? Why are you crying?" she asked the Meister. Risa brought out a hanky and wiped off the tears from her senpai's face. "What's wrong? Did somebody make you cry?" Risa asked with pouty lips. Clenching her fist Risa tried to calm down Mikoto. "Look if there's somebody who hurts you senpai, I'll make him bleed! "

"Huh? Ah, Risa-chan... you're here.. You look great in your, costume. No, don't worry about me, *sniff, sniff*" she sobbed, sparkling tears rolling down her porcelain-like cheek. She fell down on her knees, unable to lie to Risa anymore. She had to tell someone, or else she'll burst from within.

"Risa... I was kissed... by a guy..." she confessed. Though she was aware that Risa doesn't know who Shinsui was, she went on. "My first kiss was stolen from me!" she wept. There was another person with Risa, seemed like her friend.

"Uh, hello," Mikoto said wiping her tears away...
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"My Mind is Clear and Serene - Though My Palm is as a Raging Fire "

"Eeeewww! A kiss from a total stranger? Or a stalker! Risa won't allow her Senpai to be kissed by a weird man!" Risa declared, her face turning into a fierce caricature reminiscent of the Devil Gundam. "Show me where that nasty pervert is, and I'll break his legs! Waaaaaaaah!" With inhuman strength Risa tore off one of the wooden rails on the bridge. "Take me to him! I'll kill that idiot!" she revved up like a raging bull. Ki emerged from Risa, turning her into a super-saiyajin-like being.

Risa pulled Mikoto by the arm, intending to go to where her senpai came from. Unfortunately she stepped on a banana peel, which caused her to slip. Poor Risa fell into the river, paddling like a dog.

"WaaaaaaaaaH! Help I can't swim!!!" she paddled furiusly, trying to stay aflat. "KENJI-SAN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm

The girl looked up at Kenji while wiping away her tears. He froze for a moment, but then he responded. "Uugh hi, I'm a friend of Risa-chan's. I'm sorry if I was interrupting anything." He said, bowing his head. He scratched the back of his head and turned his head away, then looked back at the girl. He felt bad for her, so he offered to take her home for the night. "Hey uuuugh, if you'd like, I could take you back to your place if you want to go home now." He offered nervously. He was hesitant to to ask Risa to help, but he did anyway. "Yeah, Risa-chan and myself can take you home, if that's okay with you?" He said looking at Risa. He hadn't noticed just how mad Risa had gotten. Her face turned real scary as she tore off the railing to a nearby bridge.
Quote :
"Show me where that nasty pervert is, and I'll break his legs! Waaaaaaaah!"
"Aaaaaaaaah!!! (Who is she?!!)" Kenji screamed in horror at Risa's rage.
Quote :
"Take me to him! I'll kill that idiot!"
She started dragging Mikoto with her when she slipped on a bannana peel. Risa fell into the river that ran through the park and tried to swim, but slowly began to sink.
Quote :
"WaaaaaaaaaH! Help I can't swim!!! KENJI-SAN!!!!"
"Risa-chan!!!" Kenji quickly threw off his coat and didn't hesitate jumping into the river after her. The water was freezing cold, making his skin burn. He securely grabbed a hold of Risa and swam them to the side. He jumped and grabbed hold of the side, then he threw risa back to land. Kenji pulled himself back up as well and laid on his back for a while before coming to Risa's side. "Risa-chan, are you okay?! Here, you need to get warm quick!" He wrapped his blanket around her and put his coat on her as well. They were both soaking wet, so Kenji decided to take Risa home. He put on a spare coat from his bag and asked Risa "Can I take you home so you can dry yourself off? You'll catch your death out here if you stay outside."
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 pm

For a moment their lips touched, against all reason. Kunagiri ignored what was on his mind. Which was common sense. He knew, This was a big no in the rules of engagement with a girl he just met. But something compelled him to do so. He felt the rejection when she pushed him away. Before words left his lips, before he could reach her. She ran away from him crying.

Great, He just ruined it again. He wanted to run after her, but One was already enough, He didn't want to offend or hurt Mikoto again, He shook his head lightly and looked up at the fireworks. They were beautiful, for a fleeting moment they would show the world their beauty only to disappear again.

This was like just one of those days. He closed his eyes and turned around and walked away from the crowd, walking with no destination in mind. He'll apologize--make it up to her someday and somehow.

(BOSS CHIEF, that's your cue. Let's go Sake Drinking!)
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Risa's skin turned pale blue as Kenji hauled her out of the frigid waters. When they reached the shore, Risa's colour slowly returned. Her teeth were still chattering though, like a wind-up toy. "Brrrrrrrrrrr... the water's so cohohold! Arigato... Kenji-san..." the naive girl thanked her savior.

Kenji was so sweet. He even wrapped Risa in his own coat. "Wait Kenji-san! We still have to make the pervert pay! Mikoto-san please tell me where you last saw that pervert! Please!" she begged them.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"MEGURIAI" Bring on the Manly Tears!

Sapporo Central Park...

Boss Chief lumbered alone in the park, sipping on sake. He was, needless to say, frustrated and worn out by the events that transpired earlier. He continued his slow, menacing gait, bumping into people who cussed him and threw trash at him. Eventually, he collapsed in front of Shinsui Kunagiri. He rolled over, and looked up at the guy standing in front of him.

"What the hell are you looking at, punk!? Beat it before I crumple you like a piece of paper!" Boss Chief grumbled, his mouth foaming with sake. He rose up, pulled back for a punch aiming at Shinsui but missed. He fell down on a pile of trash near a tree.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Bosscry

"FUCK! Bah! You dodge quite fast!" he blabbered on with drool falling freely from his mouth. Then manly tears came out from his eyes.

"You look like... you could use a goddamn drink!" he told Shinsui, struggling to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Downtrodden while walking away from the crowd and wanting to return to his hotel to rest. Shinsui bumped into a big burly man. He seemed to have earned the ire of everyone whom he bumped into. Kunagiri merely shook his head, the man seemed pathetic. But then again was he any different?

"Humans...really are pathetic" He mumbled to himself as he approached the man, only to recognize him as the owner of the BOSS FACTOR shop. "Poor fellow..."

However when he tried to get closer, BOSS CHIEF punched him only to miss.

Quote :
"FUCK! Bah! You dodge quite fast!"

Kunagiri shook his head again slowly. He didn't even have to dodge at all, the man was drunk enough to not put up a fist fight. Feeling pity for the old man, maybe because he knew the feeling. The Despair and helplessness. He knelt down and put the old man's arm around his neck and stood up, helping him walk.

Quote :
"You look like... you could use a goddamn drink!"

"I know, Old man..." He answered gently, He himself knew he had to pull himself together from whatever was happening with him. "That's Why I'll drink with you..."

He helped the man walk to a good nearby Sake house that he recently passed by on the way to the festival earlier. People said the Sake there were top-notch,and could lift a man's spirits up. He had hoped it would have the same effect on him and this old man.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:54 am

Luciano was enjoying the winter festival to a certain extent. He imagined that to fully enjoy the experience you really had to have someone else with you be they friend or lover. He sighed as he wandered through the crowds listening to the shifting music played by the band up on stage. He had to be careful when walking too due to the ice that was scattered in places on the ground. Luc hated ice and once again it seemed to be his enemy.

As he had walked he was pushed by some ill-mannered youth no doubt only worrying about himself and no one else. As a result Luciano ended up slipping on some ice, thankfully not falling flat on his face and making himself look like an idiot instead he ended up bumping into someone himself. It wasn't a bad shove but a shove none the least. Luc immediately steadied himself turning to the person he had shoved, noting that he had a Johnny Ridden outfit on, "I-I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't...wait...haven't I seen you before?", he asked himself more than the person. A memory flashed in his mind of the Shamblo battle from last week, "That's right...the Tallgeese 3 pilot, right?".
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

Kisu had been standing there looking for Boss Chief but he did not see him. Suddenly he felt a bump and turning he saw someone not in costume he looked like he had just slipped in the ice. "Whoa you OK" Kisu asked

Quote :
"I-I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't...wait...haven't I seen you before? That's right...the Tallgeese 3 pilot, right?".

"Yes I pilot Tallgeese III you were on my team in the Shamblo fight disappointing fight in my opinion even if we did win." Kisu said a little disappointed he had won both his fights and yet both of them had seemed unfinished or that they both had more to offer him Like as if he hadn't experienced the true thrill of gunpla battling. It Also reminded him of the fate of another of his teammates in from that battle.

"So you remember that Javier fellow from the Shamblo fight. I was at the boss factor having a match with the shop owner and the match was called early because Javier started a fight in the shop then went and got hit by a car as he tried to make a quick escape. I saw it once the match ended it looked messy and he was unconscionable and banged up. He ain't the Nicest fellow around but I hope he is OK." Kisu said "So onto a happier subject the musics pretty good and the scenery is beautiful around here this is a great little town" Kisu said once more admiring the town.

Last edited by bOZZ on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 am

Quote :
"Yes I pilot Tallgeese III you were on my team in the Shamblo fight disappointing fight in my opinion even if we did win."

Luciano nodded in agreement. The Shamblo battle, whilst intense, was hardly a real fight. Though he and Jinx had managed to severely damage the Zaku Sniper with a NGN Bazooka round. Still overall the fight had been a major disappointment especially for being his first move into Gunpla Battling though it hadn't stopped him continuing on with being a Gunpla Battler.

Quote :
"So you remember that Javier fellow from the Shamblo fight. I was at the boss factor having a match with the shop owner and the match was called early because Javier started a fight in the shop then went and got hit by a car as he tried to make a quick escape. I saw it once the match ended it looked messy and he was unconscionable and banged up. He ain't the Nicest fellow around but I hope he is OK."

He remembered the name well, or rather the name had for him Mister Freedom. That guy knew exactly what to say to push Luc's buttons and as a result the Freedom and GN-XIV had also started their own battle, a fight that Luc was pretty sure he would have lost given the high specs, power and ability of the Freedom Gundam. However he sighed kicking at some snow, "Man, that's bad. I was there and was asked to leave but I didn't know that's what had happened. I hope he's okay too though I think I saw the guy he left with and I got a really bad vibe off him...", he added. He didn't have a name or anything to check up on but that guy gave him the creeps for some reason.

Quote :
"So onto a happier subject the musics pretty good and the scenery is beautiful around here this is a great little town"

Luc smiled taking in the sight before them once more. There was a lot of things his parent's money could buy him but views and an atmosphere like this, well it was true what they said that money couldn't buy one everything, "Indeed this Winter Festival is a real neat idea too. I've never been to anything like it before", he continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:36 am

"My parents bought a cottage out here when we first moved to Japan for my fathers business. We used to come out here for the festival tho I have not been here in years. So I take it you are here for the training for the battle assault next week as well?" Kisu said as he continued looking around now for food. looking he saw a curry stand set up. With a smile Kisu said to Luciano "Sorry I will be right back I am going to grab a bowl of curry." And Kisu went to order a bowl of Chicken curry with A larger order of rice
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 am

Quote :
"My parents bought a cottage out here when we first moved to Japan for my fathers business. We used to come out here for the festival tho I have not been here in years. So I take it you are here for the training for the battle assault next week as well?"

Luciano smiled at Kisu, "Indeed. I'm looking forward to fighting a lot of strong Gunpla Builders.". He and the Jinx were both looking forward to that event quite excitedly - as Luc was hoping he score a few shoot-downs and get himself ever closer to becoming a Gunpla Meister. He wondered if Kisu shared a similar goal or whether he cared little about the title of Meister.

Quote :
"Sorry I will be right back I am going to grab a bowl of curry."

Kisu excusing himself knocked Luc from his own inner thoughts. He smiled politely and nodded his head as the similarly aged male left to go and seek food for himself. Luc wasn't hungry at all but he decided to buy a sofa drink from a passing sales person even though the fact it was cold would probably would help his core temperature at the moment. Regardless he sipped his drink whilst awaiting the return of Kisu.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 am

"Soldier Down" Bar and Resto...
Sapporo, Hokkaido...

"I Want Father"

The Chief had to drag his heavy fat ass into the bar, accompanied by this eager young man named Shinsui. While Shinsui was carrying the Chief, the Chief asked his newfound drinking buddy something. "Ye got yer heart broken boy? Coz I can see it in your eyes, a woman left your heart in a bloody mess? Oi, but nothing alcohol can't solve..." he told Shinsui, his mouth still dripping with saliva.

Once they were able to secure a seat, and a table, Boss Chief brought out his expensive cigar and smoked like a dragon. He blew the smoke on Shinsui's face... all of it. "Baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." he went, emptying his lungs on the poor young chap. "WAITER! GET US A JUG OF S-GRADE SAKE. THE BEST DRINK IN THE HOUSE!" he yapped at the waiter.

"Drink to your heart's content, shonen. There is no tomorrow. Tonight, is the last day of our lives. Let us live well, and die free..." he advised his "pupil". The Sake arrived and without pause Boss Chief wolfed down his share. He gave the jug to Shinsui.

"Bahhh...If my eldest son was still alive he'd be around your age..." said Boss Chief, raising his hand in the sky.

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 am

Charlie hopped off the stage to a bit of fanfare, too much fanfare for his tastes as he was barely able to get away from people. He managed to duck out of the crowds and run to his car to change. He put on his wig and the rest of the cosplay and now was no longer Char, but Domon Kasshu (his normal non battle suit clothes ). He kept the char stuff hidden under what he was wearing including his temporary dyed blonde hair.

Once Charles was happy with his look he went back into the festival looking around for anyone he knew, whether it be kisu, unicorn guy, or Natsume. He really liked this Domon outfit as it was his second favorite pilot, but this cosplay will probably only be worn until he think the Beyond the time incident has cooled down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next