Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER

Go down 
+5
AngelfromAbove
Mr. Dice
bOZZ
Otsdarva
vangran
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 am

Luciano frowned at the result of the match. Whilst it was a victory for his team he himself earned little in terms of a reward only gaining some experience in the field of real battling. He noticed the Freedom hovering close to the ground, near the wreckage of the Shamblo, as a message from said Gundam came over his comms:

Quote :
"Somebody had to do it. You guys don't have the guts to be future Meisters. It was just a game, and don't treat it like your lives depended on it..." he told them.

The pilot's remark made Luciano loudly "tch" before he opened up a line to the pilot, over the same open channel so all his team mates would hear his response, "Geez you sure your cockpit is big enough for you and your ego? Don't forget I opened up on it first and gave you an opening Mister Freedom.", he took a pause to gather thoughts having let himself get a little angry at the pilot's cockiness.

The GN-XIV lower itself to hover close to the ground much like the Freedom itself, it's GN Buster Sword stored once more, with it's GN Short Beam Rifle in hand the four-eyed machine looking over at the Freedom, "So you took down Shamblo? So what? You aren't all that. It takes more than just winning to become a True Gunpla Meister, Mr. Freedom", he spoke his voice still with an edge to it. The wreckage of said Mobile Armor continues to burn close by both machines.

Last edited by Albion on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Again, Copy and Paste Error)
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 am

Javier brought out his beam rifle and pointed it at the GNX-IV. He was getting pissed at the other dude's comments. He felt as if Luciano was belittling him. Although in his mind he admitted he only defeated the Shamblo because it surrendered, he didn't want others to think that that was the reason.

"You're one arrogant S.O.B. You speak as if you know the true meaning of honor. In your heart I know you want to take the rewards. I'm pleased to tell you I don't give a rat's ass if I get anything from this. I just want the record. But if you insist on a duel, get on another server and I'll be happy to hand you your own ass on a silver platter." he said, with excessive confidence.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 am

After the Shamblo was shot down by the Freedom Gundam in one brilliant attack, Kenji just sat there in dumb-foundedness. But the GN-XIV pilot was not happy about Javier's action. He pointed his rifle at the Gundam, as if challenging him. Then the Freedom brought out it's Beam Rifle and pointed it at the GN-XIV, holding each other at gunpoint. Kenji was feeling very nervous about the situation and tried to cool things down a bit. "Hey, come on guys, we're on the same side here! We won right, we should be celebrating, not fighting amongst ourselves. How about we just call it a day and we can all come back tomorrow, does that sound good to you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 am

Luciano had been a little surprised that the Freedom Gundam had pointed it's Beam Rifle at him. Not one to take anything lying down he bought his own weapon up whilst keeping his other hand ready to engage the GN Field should he be required to. His finger itched over the trigger to the GN Short Beam Rifle, "Really? Well I'm glad then. You aren't as bad as I thought you were then. However don't think you scare me just because you're in the Gundam, even one as powerful as the Freedom", he spoke calmly.

However before anything else should occur the Blue Destiny pilot, Kenji, had stepped forward to stop the situation from blowing up in either of their faces. For a moment Luciano considered his option then lowered his rifle, "Very well then. I'll agree to lower my weaponry for today however I will accept your challenge at another time, Mister Freedom", he smiled challengingly before closing the channel. His GN-XIV continued to hover over the ground for a bit longer after he choose to quit the simulation the Jinx phasing out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 am

BLUE TEAM WINS

(Albion and Bozz may ask one card each from Angel and Otsdarva respectively, since Stinger forfeited his claim. )

-Kisu (Tallgeese III) has been disconnected
-Luciano (GNX-IV) has been disconnected
-Kenji (BLue Destiny 3) has been disconnected
-Javier (Freedom) has been disconnected

(GO back to "Part B: Legacy of Gundam to Continue the Story")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3