Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER

Go down 
+5
AngelfromAbove
Mr. Dice
bOZZ
Otsdarva
vangran
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Quote :
Shield defense
damage 5250
HP: 8310/16560
Shields 1/3

Kisu was surprised when the Shamblo flew in front of his heatrod taking the damage for the Zaku sniper. It was during this momentary distraction the Zaku Sniper moved into melee range faster then he predicted. Caught unawares he barely had time to raise his shields before the extra red heat rod struck him leaving a deep gash in his shoulder and warning alarms went off warning him he wouldn't be able to take many more hits of that sort. But his goal was attained the two suits were focusing on him.

Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 pm

BLUE TEAM PHASE START!

----

Luciano again frowned as this time his ally, the Tallgeese 3 this time, took hits from both the Shamblo and the Zaku Sniper that it had protected. However the Tallgeese survived so everything was still okay and now the enemy was within his range. He advanced the GN-XIV forward to finally take his first offensive action in a Gunpla Battle, "C'mon partner time for us to shine!", the young Grayson smiled.

His GN-XIV zipped to it's new position spewing snow-like flashing particles behind it as it did. Finally at the right location his machine heaved it's large and heavy NGN Bazooka onto the right shoulder, the right hand holding the trigger and the left hand holding onto the bazooka itself, "Let's give this a whirl then!". A single particle missile launched from his bazooka with a trail of orange particles as it did.

----

Quote :

Luciano/GN-XIV move to G-7, NGN Bazooka for Zaku Sniper (Ostdarva)

Quote :

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 130/150
Move: 7

----

Quote :

7. NGN Bazooka
--Power: 5000
--EN: 20
--MP: 0
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Shooting
--Target: Zaku I Sniper (Ostdarva)

Last edited by Albion on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 pm

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Shooting
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Quote :
ZAKU I SNIPER takes 5000 DMG

Quote :
HP: 3400/8400
EN: 40/58

"Urggh! Damn!!!" said Kazuki, the NGN Bazooka blowing most of the Zaku I's outer armor off. With damaged sensors, Kazuki couldn't see well. The monitors malfunctioned. "Chizuru!!! I'm sorry I'm not good enough! Auh! I'm gonna get... punished if I lose? What's the hell with these beginners? They're good!!!"

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 KazukiAmano
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

INTERMISSION (Not a turn)

Chizuru watched as the GNXIV harrassed Kazuki with an NGN Bazooka. The attack was so powerful, the Zaku I Sniper's HP instantly went below 50%. "No!!!!!!!!! Kazuki don't!!!! Stand up! We can't lose to these guys! Not now! We have dreams Kazuki! Get up!" she ordered her cousin.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 ChizuruAmano

Responding to Chizuru's will, her Gunpla unleashed its aura across the map. A semi-invisible shockwave came out from the Shamblo, like a strong wind. It cracked the roads, blew cars and people away from a radius of almost a kilometer or so. The other mobile suits were unaffected but the wind was strong that everything else around them were shaken.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Shockgif
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Kenji saw the GN-XIV hit the Zaku I with it's GN Bazooka, doing quite a number on it. ("Alright, that takes care of the Sniper. Now this is where the real battle begins. And we will win!") Suddenly, something strange happened in the air. The entire ground shook violently, splitting the earth asunder and sending debris flying everywhere. It made Kenji's blood chill. "What is this?! Is it coming from the Shamblo? It's presence is so powerful. But it's going to take more than that to scare us! GOOOO!!" Kenji then continued his charge towards the towering red behemoth.

Quote :
Kenji moves from M-12 to H-6
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm

BLUE TEAM PHASE

FREEDOM GUNDAM
(Javier De La Vega)

The Freedom was flying towards the Shamblo when it was taken by surprise by the hocus-pocus Dragonball aura it had, which made the Freedom spin out of control. Javier managed to regain his balance though. "Bitch! You and your stupid tricks! You're definitely, going down! The Freedom Gundam is meant to dominate on the battlefield. Who cares about what you're saying? Curse, shmurse, I'll crush your dreams right here and now!!" said Stinger, obviously in a high fighting spirit.

Quote :
Freedom moves to E-6.

Specifically for use in Full Burst mode, or going through anti-beam defenses, the Freedom features two hip-mounted MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannons. Javier flew to E-6, lining up correctly with the Shamblo. "Even if you're a woman that's no excuse to go all psycho! Don't care who you are, I'm winning this match!" The rail-cannons unfolded from the Freedom's hips and fired two shots at the crab-like robot.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Zgmf-x10a-mmi-m15

Quote :
4. MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon @ Shamblo, 4 spaces away at A-2
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 22 (11 due to use of passive ability N-Jammer Canceler)
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Shooting

Quote :
EN: 159/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Shooting
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_CRIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 am

Quote :
The Shamblo receives 7500 damage

HP: 20700/31200

The Shamblo was totally unprotected from the Freedom's railguns. The twin projectiles crashed into the shoulder armor of Chizuru's unit, destroying the paint and some polycap joints inside. "10500 damage received so far... roughly 1/3 of my total HP is gone..." Chizuru muttered. However, the enemies are now slowly being drained of energy. The Shamblo's massive head looked up, saw the Freedom in the sky. She began to panic, seeing a demonic aura coming from the Freedom.

"Uhhh... Ahhhhh! Monster!!! Monster!!!!!!!!!" she screamed inside the simulator. The Bandai official dialed Mr. Amano's number. "Sir, Chizuru has activated the psycoframe of the Shamblo. However, she is going insane because of it!"

"Let her finish the match..." Mr. Amano ordered.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 3dfreetee
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 am

Kisu saw that the Shamblo was distracted tho the odd wind disturbed him. As the Zaku was still reeling from the bazooka round Kisu drew his beam saber and stabbed at the Zaku hoping to hit the suit in the cockpit if he could finish it with this blow the rest of the fight would be so much easier.

Attacks Ots B-2 with beam saber
Beam Saber
--Power: 4000
--EN: 20
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

HP: 8310/16560
EN: 154/190
MOVE: 8
Shields 1/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 am

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 BeamMelee
Result :
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 am

Kazuki was just reloading his beam sniper riflle when the Tallgeese III, piloted by Kisu Inu, closed in light a bolt of lightning and impaled his Zaku Sniper with a beam saber.

"I can't go down like this!" Kazuki said, with tears flowing down on his cheeks. The Zaku made one final attempt to reach for the Shamblo, before it exploded.

Quote :
Zaku I Sniper
HP: 0

Out of the Battle

Quote :
1 kill credited to Bozz
(I'll give you one of my cards later)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:34 am

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Update18

Ots -out
Angel- A-2

Bozz- B-3
Albion- G-7
Uryuu- H-6
Stinger- E-6

BLUE PHASE OVER
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 am

RED TEAM PHASE
Chizuru Amano (NPC)
Shamblo

"No, no... Kazuki!!!" Chizuru screamed. Her voice was so loud that it echoed across the entire Hana Ban Ban Cafe. The Shamblo extended its arm to reach for the Zaku, but it exploded before she could reach it. Shaking with uncontrollable rage, Chizuru's mobile armor flew to B-6

"You shot down Kazuki... You killed him..." Chizuru spoke with trembling voice. Unable to distinguish reality from game, because of the trauma of her father's punishment. Every game that they played, was a battle fought to earn Mr. Amano's love and approval. That was the reason that, they could never enjoy Gunpla Battling, for it wasn't just a game for them, it was their duty. "He was the only one I had!!!"

The Shamblo released its reflector bits and aimed at the Tallgeese. Opening its "jaws" the Shamblo fired a shot from its main cannon, which were reflected by the bits onto the Tallgeese.

Quote :
Reflector Bit @ Tallgeese 3 on B-3 (attacking from B-6)
--Power: 1500 x 4 dice rolls
--EN: 60
--MP: 30
--Range: 2-9
--Type: Funnel
Quote :
-EN: 160/280
--MP: 30/100
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Funnels' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Funnel
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_CRIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_HIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_MISS PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

Update: Shamblo's current stats

Quote :
HP: 20700/31200
EN: 160/280
MP: 30/100

Quote :
RED TEAM PHASE is finished. BLUE TEAM start posting!
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 am

Quote :
Shield defense used
3000 damage taken
HP: 5310/16560
Shields 0/3

Kisu Heard the shamblo pilots murderous scream it seemed to not only reverberate in his headset but from the entire Cafe. As she talked about him killing the pilot of the Zaku he realized something was wrong. Opening a comm to the people outside the Capsule "Miss Natusme there appears to be something wrong with the Shamblo pilot What the hell is going on. I think she is having a mental breakdown." Then opening a line to his teammates "I'm certain you have realize it but there is something wrong with the pilot. We need to end this fight quickly before she hurts herself."

But the momentary moment of worry cost him greatly as he was surrounded by funnels. Quickly he raised his shield blocking two of the beams and dodging a third but the last beam caught him from behind and blew off one of his legs. Swearing under his breath he was relieved to be still in the fight but one more hit like that would end him.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 am

BLUE TEAM PHASE START!

----

Luciano couldn't describe what the hell was going on anymore. Originally he thought this was just a normal Gunpla Battle but the abilities and systems the Shamblo were displaying were exactly like the real Shamblo from Unicorn 04. He frowned as he noticed the damage done to the simulated environment and was glad that this was only a simulation, though there seemed to be some real life issues with his opponent, "She's like a Berserker now...this can't be good for us", he murmured. The GN-XIV stored it's NGN Bazooka and Luciano readied himself his next move.

The Jinx began moving once more this time closing the gap completely between itself and the massive berserking Mobile Armor as he heard a message come in from one of his teammates, specifically the Tallgeese's pilot:

Quote :

"I'm certain you have realize it but there is something wrong with the pilot. We need to end this fight quickly before she hurts herself."

Luciano opened a line back, "Indeed, we all need to work together to bring this monster Mobile Armor down.". The GN-XIV had finally closed in on the Shamblo which dwarfed his own GN Mobile Suit, "Jesus...you looked much smaller for afar", he murmured. Knowing that his beam weapons were useless against the defensive abilities of the Shamblo his machine took the GN Buster Sword from it's right shoulder in hand, "I'm sorry...", he started as the Jinx swung it's sword "...but you must be stopped!", the edge of his sword glowed orange as it closed in on the armor.

----

Quote :

Luciano/GN-XIV move to B-7, GN Buster Sword to Shamblo (Angel)

Quote :

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 104/150
Move: 7

----

Quote :

2. GN Buster Sword
--Power: 4200
--EN: 26
--Range: 1-1
--Type: GN Sword

--Target: Shamblo (Angel)

Last edited by Albion on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Copy and Paste Error!)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 am

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'GN SWORD' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 GNMelee
Result :
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 am

Quote :

Takes 5000 Damage

HP: 15700/31200
EN: 160/280
MP: 30/100

The Shamblo's head lowered close to the ground. Seemingly as if it had no more resolve to fight. Inside, Chizuru was crying. This was the first time she had been brought to this level of pain and humiliation. Already, she could see her father alienating her from the family.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Chizu
Opening a communication line to the others, Chizuru displayed an image of herself on everyone's monitor.

"End this quickly... I want to die... to be free of this chain... I have, no reason to live!!!" she said, crying.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 am

Kisu looked at the bowing shamblo and responded "I have no interest in a broken Opponent. If you want this to end then concede defeat. But I have no interest in Giving you the easy way out. The rest can finish this but Unless she is willing to fight back and make it interesting then this fight is already over. grab your own destiny either you want to fight in which case fight us, or you don't want to fight in which case Leave"

Tallgeese does nothing this turn
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 am

Javier shrugged off all feelings of pity. The Freedom Gundam flew closer to the monster robot. Javier aimed the beam rifle at the Shamblo's head and called its pilot out. "You there, woman! You're having too much fun with this, right? You even shed fake tears just to get our sympathy! It's just a game. Why cry over it? You take this game way too seriously. Just play to have fun, and that's it! However, it's the likes of you I can't stand. Just like a nerd, a nerd who thinks anime is real! Reality check, it's not! Now raise your barriers and defend against me!" he roared with anger, wanting to have a good fight against Chizuru.

He waited for an answer, but it seems like the woman was acting too emotional with this match. In the few moments of this match, Javier had never been so flabbergasted with nerd-ness. The Freedom quickly deployed all of its powerful weapons and took aim at the vital parts of the enemy robot. "Somebody has to provoke you to fight seriously!" he said, ashamed of Chizuru's actions.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Freedomx

Quote :
Freedom move to B-10

Quote :
Used Seed Card
Hit if Miss, x 1.5 if Hit or Crit

Quote :
HiMAT Full Burst @ the Shamblo
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46 (23 due to N Jammer Canceler)
--Range: 4-6
--Type: Special Attack

Quote :
EN: 136/170

Last edited by STINGER on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 am

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Special Attack' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 SpecialAttack
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 am

Kisu Inu's words somehow touched her heart. She smiled at Kisu... "Thank you... you've given me the strength to accept..." she said, before she was rudely interrupted by Javier. She saw the Freedom hovering above her.

"It's over. My fight... is over..." she said with tears welling up in her eyes. The HiMAT attacked pierced the Shamblo... first the railguns tore up the armor to the engines, disabling the I-Field and allowing the rest of the beams to pass through. In her seat, Chizuru allowed herself to be engulfed by the white light.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Deatht

Quote :

taking damage...

7000 x 2 (CRIT) x 1.5 (SEED)=21000
No action done...

HP: ZERO

Quote :
Javier has ofifcially defeated Chizuru
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:58 am

The Freedom hovered close to the ground, waiting for the official decision. Javier can't believe he downed the Shamblo in a single shot. Must've been lucky. Using the communicator he contacted the three other pilots.

"Somebody had to do it. You guys don't have the guts to be future Meisters. It was just a game, and don't treat it like your lives depended on it..." he told them. Q

The Freedom looked at the Tallgeese III. "Ease up your balls and relax. The battle's over. We won. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next