Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"

Go down 
+11
bOZZ
Usam1981
Albion
vangran
Gene
dovenwolf
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
STINGER
AngelfromAbove
Astray_Master_Edgar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 am

Natsume's dad arrived. He took over the counter, relieving Natsu and making her available to play. She heard Leon's bold comment. "Lots of brave people stepping in today. At least I can see that you've got guts. I've been itching to try the Kshatriya. Wanna have a go at it, Mr?" she asked Leon.

BGM: "Mobile Suit ver 2"

She unboxed the Kshatriya "Amethyst" and propped it on the counter. "Hey dad, I'd like to play a space stage. Give me Palau, my favorite!" she asked her dad. Natsume put on her custom pilot suit, a replica of Mari Illustrious Makinami's plugsuit. The boys drooled at what is probably the sexiest Gunpla battle suit ever. "Ready to fight? Gundam X Divider ??" She even had the clip things on her hair, said to make the Funnels more responsive in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Leon   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:30 am

Leon gulped when he saw the unit that Natsume put on the counter, recognising it for a very powerfull unit with a ton of fire power. He sighs, and makes a decission.

"Ok, why not, I could use a chalenge, and that looks like a unit that will make for an interesting battle. Your on."

Leon turns around and heads for a nearby pod, adding his Gundam X divider to the Haro unit, and sittig down, firing up the pods screens.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 am

Shinsui has taken enough of his loss and pulled the pilot controls backwards as it made a clicking sound and locked. It wasn't long after that his seat was slowly being pulled backwards away from the interior of the machine, He was now exiting the Custom Capsule for the Unicorn, the seat stopped it's whirring sound as the pull was done and he was outside once again, Shinsui removed his Black Unicorn helmet slowly and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He looked around to see that his opponent earlier had challenged the young owner herself.

He closed his eyes and let out a smile of amusement. He alighted from the seat and went to the counter if not merely to listen to find out what's going on.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Kisu had been standing at the counter ready to pay for the items he had selected but like many of the people in the shop he had stopped what he was doing and watched Miss Natsume take apart the X divider. It was a telling battle for Kisu. His Tallgeese III was also lacking when it came to penetrating I fields. He did have his heat-rod but he was unsure if he could beat an I field with nothing but his heat rod. He was going to need to figure out a way around these I fields.

As Miss Natsume returned to the counter he congratulated her on a well fought fight even if she did void the match due to the X divider not being fully equipped. He then payed for his items and returned to his table and started reading through the manga as he waited for any one who looked like he would enjoy fighting them.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Shinsui approached the counter as the owner, or rather the daughter of the main owner of the Shop called Natsume, or so the regulars call her. Went out the counter wearing her unorthodox pilot suit. The suit accentuated her figure well, that he had to look away so he won't be like the other players in the cafe that got struck by her figure, and therefore earning the ire and the watchful eye of her father. Waiting for the moment for the match to begin, Shinsui placed himself on the side of the counter, having a good view on Mr. Ichimonji's screen that had a better view of the battle because of him being in a garenceries ship. He watched the wonderful battle and was enjoying it, until he heard Natsume say something about him in the Unicorn, He didn't know if it was a warning to the Gundam X pilot, a degradation of him or both.

His right eye twitched, her comment had almost hit homerun with him, Or was it maybe he was still brooding over the fact that he had lost so hopelessly. Setting his mind off the matter. He watched it until the end, and even heard Natsume Void the fight because the Gundam X divider had no Hyper Bazooka when it should've had one.

He crossed his arms in intrigue, and still at the same spot decided to watch the other interesting battle. A handicap match.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 am

Leon hurries back to the back room where he had left his tool box that usually held his Gundam X divider, bringing it back out front. Pulling up the foam, he grins sheepishly as he pulls out the hyper bazooka from the bottom.

"It must have slipped out earlier, and I completly forgot about it. This could have been usefull in that battle."

He says with a grin, shaking his head, as he attaches it to his gundam X divider.

"There, that will take care of that for my next fight."
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 am

Kenji was still sitting in the pilot seat, catching his breath and drenched in sweat. He had never felt a rush like that before. During the battle, he felt like he was a completely different person. He wondered about it. ("What was that just then, I never felt like that before. It's like I was playing as a character from some show at the time. Man, what a rush!") He couldn't stop smiling, not even for a second. Then he laughed histerically with excitement. "That was great!! I should do this more often!" He got out of the Capsule to find Javier and thank him for the great match, but he stormed out before he could say a word to him. So Kenji changed back into his clothes and went to congratulate Risa. "We did it Risa! I couldn't have done it without you! I hope we get to fight together again real soon!" He said holding her hands. Everyone around the store cheered for the two victors.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 am

HANA BAN BAN CAFE...

A funny looking guy entered the shop. He was wearing a blue tanktop and jeans, like Heero Yuy. Only much more muscular. However, his face is the exact image of Yazan only with brown hair. His sharp eyes looked around the shop looking for competition. The last person he saw leave the shop seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"HAKHAKHAKHAK!" Rap laughed. Fresh out of prison for messing with the Tokyo Cup he was on a roll again. He saw the pretty lady Natsume by the counter, and danced like Mick Jagger in front of her.

"You like that fakking shit huh! I will fakking fakking destroy those shit players. Came here to play Gunpla and teabag those fakkers ahakhakhak!" he cackled like a laughing baboon.

He placed a black Ahead Sakigake on the table. "Anyone up for a good fakking match!?" he said, laughing boisterously.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Kenji sees a muscular man walk in and start dancing next to the front counter, kind of like that masked man at the Tokyo Cup. He then placed his Gunpla on the counter.
Quote :
"Anyone up for a good fakking match!?"
Still high from the rush he had, he quickly went up to the man and slammed Blue on the counter. "I am, if that's okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 am

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

"We won! We did it! We make a great team!" Risa danced up and down the chairs. She watched Javier run off outside and into his car, and she felt a little sorry for him. He apparently took the match too personally and couldn't believe that a simple Blue Destiny Gundam bested his immensely powerful Freedom Gundam. Talk about an upset which will be talked about in this shop for a long, long time.

Of course, Risa's lucky strike can't be counted out. It was the opening that gave Kenji the chance to EXAM System the hell out of Javier. But Risa didn't know what she was doing, so perhaps it would be better to say that Kenji outsmarted both his friend and enemy this time.

Before she could talk to Kenji, Risa saw him already clamoring for another match with a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 am

Nehemiah's quick finish of the match, Jeremy threw his fist into the air and said, "Alright! You got one over your boss!" While he might have been the first to fall, he set the groundwork for Charlie's defeat, seeing as if he hadn't made that last hit the fight would have continued and, who knows, maybe Charlie would have won. Who knows for certain, but what is known, is that his friend just got a very nice leg up.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 am

Charles exits his battler at red comet and sighs. Taking the video of the battle and burning it onto a DVD, "Guess I will study this so I can avoid being doubled up on again and be prepared for when I do. That battle definitely didn't turn out how I thought it would. Maybe I shouldn't have waited on Nehemiah hahaha"

He puts his reborns back in it's display case and goes to his office to change and look over the video. Hearing Jeremy cheering in the background. "Some people have no shame. Why cheer when all you did was take the cowards way and made it a handicap match"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 am

After he was done congratulating Nehemiah, he decided that he didn't want to be a loose end anymore. Sure, he was a force to be reckoned with and if the Reborns hadn't had that GN field it would have taken a buttload more of damage, but in the end he was simply another suit to take down. At that moment swore never to let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Natsume noticed a few players playing multiple games in a row. She approached them and reminded them to share with the younger customers.

"I do appreciate that you enjoy playing Gunpla Battle, but look at all these kids lining up to play," she told Kenji and Leon. She was also about to inform Javier about that but he ran away. She also noticed Rap a newcomer to the shop. Somehow she felt she had seen him before. The guy who danced at the Tokyo Cup event? Nah, probably not.

"You have to let the kids play first. They've been waiting for almost an hour now..." she politely told Rap. Natsume then called 8 children to occupy all of the seats. Finally, they were able to play.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Kenji simmered down after a moment and agreed with what Natsume said. "Sorry, Miss Shopkeeper, I think I'm done for the day. See you tomorrow, we can start then, okay?" He said to the strange looking man. He picked up Blue, put him back in his box, then in his backpack, and went out the door. "Thank you for the great time!" He got on his bike and rode home at a mild mannered pace, thinking about today's events. ("So this Gunpla Battle, I thought that something like this was only a dream. Well I'm going to the top from the ground up! I'll be one of the greatest Builders of all time! Hahahahahaaa!!") He thought to himself, letting all the energy go to his head. After he got home, Kenji spent the next few ours working on some of the other Gunpla he had. After the day was gone, he placed Blue on his bedroom desk and got into bed. "Goodnight Blue, let's keep doing our best. And thank you." He said to Blue as he went fast to sleep with blisters on his hands and a smile on his face, awaiting a new tomorrow to come.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:42 am

(Part B is about to end so everyone make a conclusion for your characters like the example above.)
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:08 am

With the battle over, Jeremy decided he would call it quits for the day, as it had gone on for a while, and he would be looking over his gunpla for any problems with mobility. It's right arm had been a little unbalanced, as the missed shot had shown, so he would have to look it over. All in all, his re-introduction to the world of Gunpla was full of action and even though he lost, he definitely was NOT someone to be taken lightly, and he would make sure everyone knew that. He would become a meister if it was the last thing he did.

Last edited by vangran on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 am

Luciano had watched the various Gunpla matches with interest. He noted that Mister Freedom from before, Javier, had been shot down by the Exia R2 and the Blue Destiny 3, serves him right the arrogant egotistical ass although on second thoughts he decided to forgo making any future attempts to provoke that same guy. His Jinx just wasn't strong enough to fight Freedom all on it's lonesome though he'd give it hell before he went down. Miss Natsume had asked the older players to give the machines over to the younger customers something that made Luc chuckle softly to himself, if I ever become a Meister I might face these children someday.

However for today he was done but before he left he opened his briefcase again looking upon his custom painted GN-XIV, "You done good today partner, even if it was one battle", he chuckle as if the Gunpla had responded, "Yeah, yeah we'll get our moment to shine don't worry". With that said he stood up, paid for his drink and left the store looking forward to his future visits.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 am

Leon merly nodded, and gave Natsume a grin.

"I will chalenge you again tomorow, properly equiped this time."

He said, then walked out the door, understanding that the youngsters needed to fight as well. He had a long path ahead of him, and there was always tomorow for battling.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 am

Kisu watched the children's matches and was impressed by them. As the matches ended he checked the time. Seeing how late it was getting he paid up his tab and headed out. As he walked towards his house he stopped and got some food to go and continued home. When he got home he let Crimson out of his cage and the bird happily whistled the theme to Gundam Wing. As he ate his food Kisu watched the video that had come in the starter set and after giving his dog the leftovers he got out the markers and began working on custom painting his Tallgeese III.
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 am

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 TatsukiShindo

Coming from his duty at 7-Eleven, Tatsuke went inside the Hana Ban Ban Cafe. He was carrying several leaflets, to be given to the store owner personally. He saw a familiar face among the customers, and immediately he approached her. "Hey Mikoto!" Tatsuke said, giving her a light tap on the shoulder. "It's almost... the Year-End Battle Assault! This'll be our very first title defense together. And don't worry, I'm not using the GINN anymore! Meet my new partner!" he showed Mikoto his Age-1 Gundam Titus.

"Bout these pamphlets, I think we have to give them out to the shopkeeper! They're not yet done, they need some text but look! Our Gunpla's all over it! Our very first title defense. I kind of wish they retained he three members per team rule but we can handle this..." he smiled at his comrade.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 Battleassualtposter
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm

And so the battles ended, and the underdog team of the Exia R2 and Blue Destiny defeated the Titan Freedom, with what seemed to be ease. Or perhaps it was just luck? The freedom pilot stormed out the shop. He couldn't blame him, Shinsui felt what the Freedom pilot felt too. Shame, Anger and maybe even disappointment. They both had good suits, but were still defeated due to unforeseen circumstance. He closed his eyes and smirked at the thought. He was still beside the counter when he heard Natsume tell the eager pilots to give way to children. Shinsui decided to leave after hearing this, It wouldn't be too much good if he stayed here with nothing else to do than watch kid's matches; He quietly went back to the Locker room and changed back to his casual clothes. While changing back to his clothes he noticed something new in the room. A poster for a gunpla event that will be happening soon. The Year-End Gunpla Battle Assault.

A happy smile crept from Kunagiri's face, yes an event where he can redeem himself, No matter what. Now he had something to look forward to. He walked out the room back onto the Shop looby, His Duffel-bag in hand. He was about to exit the shop when he came across an energetic boy wearing green, and call out to a girl called Mikoto. Wait he couldn't mean that Champion? Impossible.

Shinsui, merely shook his head to disregard what his mind was telling him, he had more pressing matters to attend to. And that was to win. He left the shop with that ambition burning within him.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 am

MURAKI CLAN BUILDING
Somewhere in Tokyo...

In his posh private office, Jin was having a glass of wine all alone, looking at the bustling metropolis outside the window. He smiled rather maliciously. From this view, all people looked like ants. Like ants waiting to be crushed underfoot. Jin got bored and poured the remaining wine into the carpet. His fingers were getting twitchy.

He browsed his cabinet of Gunpla. There he had several rare units, such as the Limited Model Leo from Wing and the Daughtress and Jenice suits from X. He also had the rather large and imposing 1/144 Devil Gundam from the G Gundam line,as well as the Hydra, and a scratchbuilt Gundam Aquarius. There were still more, such as a full-scale model of Alvatore+Alvaaron and the Gadelaza.

"Mmmm... my most precious playthings... not Gunpla, rather, children... Muahahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Later that night, Natsume slept with a smile on her face. Battle Assault is two weeks from now. And the competition is getting fiercer.

PART B End. Thread locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3