Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sylvan "Raven" Cruz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Sylvan "Raven" Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Sylvan "Raven" Cruz   Sylvan "Raven" Cruz EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Name: Sylvan "Raven" Cruz

Birthday: UC 0059

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145 lbs.

Hair Color: Raven-Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown, mistaken for black in most times.

Nationality/Race: Mixed Filipino

Allegiance: E.F.S.F

Personality and Background: From a well-off family that first lived in a colony in which Zeon Influence was widespread, His family escaped the colonies among with other families that didn't want to take part in the war by sending in their husbands and sons to war. His family settled in the Philippines where his father's lineage really came from, first they lived in the clean and peaceful city of Marikina, where Sylvan spent most of his childhood and pre-teen days until one day at his school when a mobile suit aptitude test administered by the E.F.S.F was given out to students, And Sylvan passing it unwittingly with rather impressive results much to the surprise of the army.

His parents knowing that he would be drafted by the E.F.S.F soon, sent him to Tondo Manila, the most chaotic place in Manila where even the E.F.S.F's influence meant nothing. There Sylvan learned to fight from street fights and attempted robberies on him. Fearing that the streets would kill him earlier than the war could, His parents sent him farther into one of their rest houses in Palawan.

There he was caught after a two-months search for him by the Intelligence Division by the E.F.S.F, and was immediately Drafted to the newly formed 24th Mobile Suit team, wherein he would pilot the Ground Type Gundam.

(Forgive me sir MSL, i don't know what to call my RL lineage so i went with mixed, please don't laugh.)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Sylvan "Raven" Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvan "Raven" Cruz   Sylvan "Raven" Cruz EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

That's okay. I got you to pilot that Ground Gundam because I know you can carry the team. And save them from the incompetence of my NPC's orders. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net

Sylvan "Raven" Cruz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: MSL: Soldier Down RPG :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: