Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"

Go down 
+2
Albion
vangran
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" Empty
PostSubject: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

BGM: "Reason" (Instrumental Version)
Series: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

He couldn't help but laugh. Unfortunately, as soon as he did his boner made its presence known and he squeezed his legs together in an attempt to lessen the pain. Looking around he saw the starting area for Team Blue A.K.A. Darklight and flew over to it, landing in position I-1.

Now all he had to do was wait for the others to arrive and it would begin. And he could take his mind off "George Junior".

Starting position: I-1

Quote :
MASTER GUNDAM
Master Grade 1/100 Kit
Owner: George Passage

For 1/100 Tokyo Cup

HP:16330/16330
EN: 420/420
Move: 07
*Tension Gauge: 0-6
--Whenever Master Gundam scores a hit, his Tension Gauge rises by 1. When Tension reaches 6, Hyper Mode becomes usable. Once in Hyper Mode, tension no longer rises when scoring hits. Using attacks with Tension cost decreases this also, reverting Master Gundam back to normal when Tension is 0.

Weapons/Attacks: (NORMAL MODE)
1. Fight
---Power: 3000
---EN: 12
---Range: 1
---Attribute: Melee

2. Master Cloth
---Power: 4000
---EN: 20
---Range: 2
---Attribute: Special Melee

3. Darkness Finger
---Power: 6000
---EN: 30

4. Darkness Shot (Hand Beam cannon)
---Power: 4000
---EN: 16
---Range: 4
---Attribute: Beam 2

5. Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan (MAP)
---Power: 9000
---EN: 80
---Range: 6
---Attribute: MAP (Roll dice as many targets are within this attack range. Straight line only)
---Must stay stationary before Firing, this will not be usable after moving.

Weapons/Attacks: (HYPER MODE)

1. Fight
---Power: 3000
---EN: 12
---Attribute: Melee
---Tension Cost: 1

2. Darkness Finger (Hyper)
---Power: 6500
---EN: 36
---Tension Cost: 4

3. Deadly Wave
---Power: 5000
---Range: 3
---Tension Cost: 3

4. Juuni Oouhai (attack with many mini-Master Gundams lol xD)
---EN: 40
---Tension Cost: 3

5. Sekiha Tenkyoken (Hyper)
---Power: 8000
---EN: 65
---Attribute: Beam 3
---Tension Cost: 4

6. Sekiha Tenkyoken (MAP)
---Power: 15000
---Attribute: MAP (Roll dice as many targets are within this attack range. Straight line only)
---Tension Cost: 6
---Must stay stationary before Firing, this will not be usable after moving.

Abilities:
1. Shield Defense
---Reduces ALL types of enemy attacks by 50%
---1 usage can defend against multiple dice rolls, but 1 use per enemy
---Use: 3/3

2. Hyper Mode
---Enables Master Gundam to reach Hyper Mode
---Build up Tension to Level 6 by scoring hits in normal mode
---Please do take note of Master Gundam's tension gauge, It decreases depending on the attack it does in Hyper Mode.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Unfortunately for George, the big screen displayed him inside his cockpit. Hundreds of spectators went wild at the sight of him and his "hard" problem. The girls cheered loudly, the boys criticizing George Jr.'s size, and the gay community went ballistic. The match was also available online through live streaming, increasing the number of fans whose jaws dropped in disbelief.

Inside the arena, gay Japanese men wearing thongs were chanting "G-E-O-R-G-E George, in obvious admiration of Passage's "heat rod". Actually these gay men only came here to see the players who will be wearing G Gundam costumes.

MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" Georgebone
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: FLAG POWER!!!   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Starting up...
PLANTs... Rap, Overflag...

Rap rolled inside his cockpit when he saw that fucking picture of George Passage and his cock up like it was 4:30 am. He laughed hard until he was coughing. "Hakhakhakhakhak ahak ahak kuff kuff!" But it was all fucking worth it. Rap was already in his seat and his Overflag was uploaded into the goddamn database. He wanted to take down the Master Gundam personally and connected the voice chat to George.

"Hakhakhak! Master Gundam? Seems more like Master-Bation!" Rap said to George, attempting to piss the Gundam Fighter off. The Overflag launched from the linear catapult and went to I-18, where it did a parody of Master Gundam by crossing its arms and standing proud. The Overflag then pointed its finger at the Master Gundam, a glint of light reflecting from its finger tip.

"Stop jacking off you pre-pubescent twat!" Rap insulted his opponent.

Quote :
OVERFLAG
1/100 No Grade Model Kit
Owner: Rap Goblin

For the 1/100 Tokyo Cup

HP: 10720/10720
EN: 178/178
Move: 08

WEAPONS:

1. Plasma Sword
---Power: 3700
---EN: 22
---Attribute: Beam Melee

2. 20mm Machine Gun
---Power: 800
---EN: 10
---Attribute: Rapid Fire

3. New Model Linear Rifle
---Power: 3400
---EN: 24
---Attribute: Shooting

4. Rocket Launcher x4
---Power: 1200 x 4 dice rolls
---EN: 26
---Range: 5
---Attribute: Missile

ABILITIES:

Defense Rod
--Negate solid or weak beam ranged weaponry (Missile, Shooting, Scattering, Rapid Fire)
--Reduce Beam 1, Beam 2, all melee and other attacks by half
--However, no defense against BEAM 3, MAP
--1 usage can defend against multiple dice rolls, but 1 use per enemy
--Use: 3/3

Anti Beam Coating
--Reduce Beam 1, Beam Melee by half
--No defense against other weapons
--Use: 3/3
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am

Thank god he wasn't late was all that Max Weiss could think of as he managed to make it to the arcade. The traffic in this city was unbelievable and not knowing his way around very well he refused to walk. Taking off the long coat he was wearing he revealed that he was already decked out in his green Celestial Being pilot suit like that of Ribbons Almark when he piloted the 0 Gundam. He strapped himself into the machine and placed his 0 Gundam Type A.C.D. into the scanner. The system begun the log in process.

---

PLANT Battlefield
Space J-1

He noticed as he logged in that George had already logged in piloting his Master Gundam. Also a pilot for the opposite team called 'Rap Goblin', what sort of a name was that? he thought, which meant only one pilot was to show up and the match could begin. The 0 Gundam began to materialize on the battlefield.

There was a dull rumbling noise from behind the cockpit as the GN Drive started up to full power. Once at 100% there was a burst of bright green light as the GN Feathers extended from the back of the Gundam filling the surrounding space in GN Particles. Max flicked a few switches as he readied the 0 for combat, "All systems green, 0 Gundam, ready!". The Gundam's eyes flashed as it took a combat stance at space J-1.

Quote :

HP: 15000/15000
EN: 300/300
Move: 08

Weapons:

1. GN Beam Saber
---Attribute: Beam Melee

2. GN Beam Gun
---Power: 1500 x 8 dice rolls
---EN: 32
---Range: 9
---Attribute: Beam 1

Abilities:

1. GN Field (Weak)
--Negates Rapid Fire, Beam 1, reduce all other attacks by 50% except Map, Beam 3
--No defense against MAP and Beam 3
--1 usage can defend against multiple dice rolls, but 1 use per enemy
--Cost: 20 EN

2. Shield Defense
---Reduces
ALL types of enemy attacks by 50%
---Use: 3/3

He opened a line to George and was unpleasantly surprised. It seemed George had yet to recover from the Super Asias Incident as it was called now. Coughing Max smiled sheepishly, "Well today's our first battle as a team, I'm feeling prety psyched man!", his sheepish smile now a grin, "We can totally win this thing. Sure I'm not underestimating our foes but still we have two awesomely powerful Gundams and we're not exactly noobs either. What do you think?", he asked curious about his team mate's view.

Last edited by Albion on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 am

Who goes first? Hmmmm.... ROLLING THE DICE TO SEE WHICH TEAM WILL MOVE FIRST. Here goes.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Turn Dice' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" Redd
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: RE: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"    MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 am

While trying not to grab his member a line opened up between him and his partner, the pilot of the 0 Gundam.

Quote :
"Well today's our first battle as a team, I'm feeling pretty psyched man! We can totally win this thing. Sure I'm not underestimating our foes but still we have two awesomely powerful Gundams and we're not exactly noobs either. What do you think?"

"Our Gundams are powerful to be sure, however even Gundams have fallen to regular MS. And while I do not fear for my suit the Overflag is not something to scoff at," He said gritting his teeth. "This battle could go either way but I still feel the advantage is in our court. Just watch out for the Spiegel, it has special abilities that could hamper our suits. I have seen it in action in the TV-show. But it is not as well equipped as my suit. We shall see who the master is. And this battle shall be the stepping stone to the finals. Good luck out there, and avoid Super Asia's. They kill man!"
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 am

BGM: G Gundam OST 1 | 01.21 Great Hero (Link)

Adrian rushed into the dressing room after bidding a hurried goodby to both Hyun Soo and Leon. Unfortunately, he was running rather late. After spending a moment foraging in the locker room, Adrian located an relatively appropriately fitting fight suit in Neo-Germany colors. After struggling into it, Adrian pulled on the final, and perhaps most important, portion of his suit: the same mask worn by Schwarz Bruder in G Gundam.

"Well, even if I'm not being as widely harassed as George, this mask does make me feel a bit more enthused aboutbattling in front of such a large crowd. After all, many of the fans show up for the thrill of reenacting the series by proxy."

Running onto the platform where the Mobile Trace pods were located, Adrian quickly placed the Spiegel in his Haro pod and ran an abbreviated inital check on the MT System. Satisfied that he had at least workable motion function, he logged in to the map.

"Well, let's see what you can bring to this battle George. You may have the Master Gundam's strength on your side, but the Spiegel has proven effective at combatting it before. Additionally, the 0 Gundam could prove troublesome if I let it stay within range for it's beam gun, considering it's rapid firing ability. As to my ally, I haven't fought with him before, but he seems compitent. Besides, if he carries the pride of a Flag Fighter with him, he should fight quite hard for victory."

The Spiegel faded into existance from amongst a cloud of illusions at field J-18 as Adrian opened a line to Rap.

"My apologies for the late enterance, but we should commence now. After all, it would be unsporting to deny our opponent's a timely commencement to our battle. Given the relative abilities of our suits, I would reccomend myself taking the lead. If you would kindly endeavour to support me, our combined abilities should be bring this encounter to a swift conclusion. Just remember, you carry the pride of the Flag Fighters and of the Union upon your shoulders. Honor their legacy through victory."

At this, the Spiegel advanced slowly towards Armory One, arriving at field J-14.

"Let's begin with a cautious advance. No need to get hyper and charge in recklessly. Besides, staying close to the PLANT should allow us to withdraw quickly should the need arise."

Quote :

GUNDAM SPIEGEL
MG 1/100
Owned by: Adrian

Entry for 1/100 Tokyo Cup

HP: 13700/13700
EN: 270/270
Move: 7

Attacks:

1. Spiegel Blade
```Power: 4000
```EN: 20
```Range: 1
```Attribute: Melee

2. Messergranz Throwing Knives x 6
```Power: 700 x 6 dice rolls (total of 4200)
```EN: 34
```Range: 3
```Attribute: Scattering

3. Sturm Und Drang
```Power: 5000
```EN: 36
```Range: 3
```Attribute: Special Melee

4. Iron Net
```Effect: Incapacitate target, make them lose 1 turn/phase
```EN: 45
```Range: 4
```Attribute: Special Melee

Abilities:

Stealth System
```Effect: Spiegel becomes invisible, turn enemy's HITS to MISSES
```EN: 45 per use
```Activate during opposing team's PHASE

Last edited by RX-178 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot BGM (again))
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 am

BGM: Battle Theme Number 4 / MS Saga OST

Rap reviewed the abilities of his ally suit. "Sturm Und Drang hak what kind of a name is that... fakk..." he said. But Rap noticed that the Speigel had a kickass Iron Net. Should be the trump card that they need.

"Buhahahahakahak hakhakahakhak!" Rap laughed as the Overflag flew to I-14, just near its partner the Spiegel. "Be wary of that guy with a hard cock! Don't let the Master-Bator's tension rise to full, he might get a Raiser Sword-size erection, bwakahahakakak!" Rap joked. "Let's see what they do. Afterwards, enter the colony with me. Okay?"

From fighter mode, the Overflag transformed to mobile suit form, while still in mid-flight. "Hakhakhakhakhak! HAAAAAAAAKHAKHAKHAK!" I'll show you the power of the Prince of the Stars!" rap said as he smiled at the screens for everyone to see, his teeth sparkling like a bishonen. (but he looks like my avatar)

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Blue Team Phase

And so it began. George, with his still huge erection, continued forward stopping when he came to the edge of the entrance to the colony. Looking across the open space he saw the Gundam Spiegel and the Overflag. Grinning to himself, he utilizes one of his most powerful attacks. The Overflag across from him probably didn't have any way to defend against this attack so he saw it as a way of testing his new suits capabilities.

"Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan!" he cried as he lunged forward spinning like a top. The Master Gundam's head at the front.

Target: Rap(Overflag) at I-14

Master Gundam Now At Space I-8

EN: 340/420

5. Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan (MAP)
---Power: 9000
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 3' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_Beam3
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 pm

(Isn't Choku Haou Deneidan supposed to be special melee? Oh I suppose lalionus forgot to put it in)

Rap smiled as the big green ball of spinning Master-Bator flew straight at him. Using the Overflag's agility, Rap dodged the attack. It was so close and yet Rap was able to escape its destructive power. Rap even managed to pat the Master's head with his Flag's hand.

"Good boy! You rolled over!" Rap said, taunting George passage even more. "Does your dick spin as well? Hakhakhakhakhak! Try again 10 years from now maybe you can hit me! Pwehkkkk! " Said Rap as he opened his visor and spit at the image of the master gundam on his scree.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Max watched as George and the Master advanced forward. This was just before he unleashed a powerful attack which left the Weiss boy gasping in surprise, he used that move already!?. He watched as the attack went forth only to further watch as the Over Flag enemy dodged the attack which then went sailing right by into the darkness of space. Gripping the controls the 0 readied to move.

The 0 Gundam's eyes flashed as it advanced forward from J-1 to J-5 with the intention of making his first attack in this 1/100 Cup tournament. The right arm carrying the GN Beam Rifle raised as inside the cockpit Maximilian took aim at his foe: the Spiegel Gundam. He squeezed the trigger, "C'mon hit!".

Quote :

EN: 268/300

Attack. GN Beam Gun

Last edited by Albion on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 1' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_BEAM1
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_CRIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am

The oncoming barrage from the 0 Gundam beared down on the Spiegel, seemingly unaware of the attack as it was turned to face George's Master Gundam. The first beam made contact, shearing off a sizeable chunk of the armor on its left shoulder. Four of the remaining attacks also struck on or near the core lander protruding from the machine's backpack. Simultaneously, the Mobile Fighter was engulfed by a large ball of smoke, possibly due to secondary detonations.

When the smoke cleared however, the Spiegel was nowhere in sight. In its place was a large log, still smoking from the impacts of 0 Gundam's attacks. After a moment, the Gundam rose from behind a nearby asteroid, arms crossed in front of itself and still bearing a dimly glowing hole on its shoulder. Adrian stood defiantly in the Mobile Trace unit, slowly moving his shoulder to dull the residual pain of the impact.

"I'll give it to you Max, that was an excellent piece of timing. Attacking while I was distracted with George and his attack. You even managed to get a shot in before I reacted. Of course, it would be more trouble than it's worth to let you on to that."

Stealth System
```Effect: Spiegel becomes invisible, turn enemy's HITS to MISSES
```EN: 45 per use
```Activate during opposing team's PHASE

Gundam Spiegel HP: 10700/13700
EN: 225/270
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 am

(MOVING TO ATTACK, AS IT IS NOW RED TEAMS PHASE)

Moment of reflection over, Adrian turned towards his chosen target: the Master Gundam.

"You know, while I may relish the thought of revenge for that attack Max, George has proved himself to possess the stronger Mobile Suit. Despite his inability to connect with an attack so far, it would be unwise to allow him to persist long enough to reach Hyper Mode."

The Spiegel again vanished and reappeared at field H-10 as Adrian opened a line to Rap.

(Relevant Stat: Move:7)

"Alright Rap, let's move in on the Master Gundam. He's more dangerous and I would consider it an act of mercy to get him out of that suit as soon as possible. After all, he's got half the population of this store lusting after him already. A little less public exposure would probably do him some good."

Finished, Adrian splayed his fingers as the Spiegel produced six daggers from seemingly nowhere. Lining up on his target, Adrian reached back and threw the holographic projectiles in his cockpit. As the daggers began their balistic flight, Adrian crossed his fingers.

"Hopefully those hit. After all, this is my first time fighting using a Mobile Trace System, and I would hate to embarrass myself in front of those lovely young women I encountered earlier. As the saying goes, no one wants to date a looser."

Location Check:
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam: I-8

Messergranz Throwing Knives x 6
---Targets:
-------1. GF13-001NHII Master Gundam
---Power: 700 x 6
---EN: 34
---Range: 3
---Attributes: Scattering

EN LEFT: 191/270

Last edited by RX-178 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 am

The member 'RX-178' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Scattering' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_Scattering
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_CRIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_CRIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:30 am

George saw the Gundam Spiegel's throwing knives flying at him and brought up with his wing shield to take the brunt of the damage. His suit was rattled but was otherwise fine and returned the wings to his back folded up.

Quote :
Criticals: 700 x 4 / 2 = 1400 hits: 700 / 2 x 3 = 1050 total damage: 2450

HP:13880/16330
1. Shield Defense
---Reduces ALL types of enemy attacks by 50%
---Use: 2/3
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 am

The Overflag spiraled its way to the Master Gundam, dodging debris and the solar panels of the PLANTs as he sped closer to George. "HAKHAKHAKHAKHAK! HAAAAKHAKHAKHAK!" Rap cackled, aiming the OverFlag's Rocket Launcher at the crotch of the Master Gundam. "TIME TO CUT IT DOWN, VIAGRA BOY!!!!"

RAp moved to I-11

Quote :
Rocket Launcher x4
---Power: 1200 x 4 dice rolls
---EN: 26
---Range: 5
---Attribute: Missile

152/178 EN LEFT... shit

BLUE TEAM'S TURN NEXT.... Hope this hits.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 am

The member 'Rap' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Missile' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_MISSILE
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_BREAK MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am

Damage Calculation

George had just finished folding up his wings when the Overflag launched four missiles at him. Leaping into the air he spun away from two missiles and let them explode harmlessly a few spaces away. But he had forgotten about the other two. One went straight at him and slammed into his chest. The other came in from the other side and hit his hip. He was brought to his knees inside the cockpit. But he wasn't about to let a non-Gundam take him down.

HP:11480/16330

Blue Team Phase

Moving to J-11 George brings his hand forward with every intention of taking the Overflag's pilot's ego down a couple of notches.

"Darkness Finger!"

New Position: J-11

EN: 310/420

Darkness Finger

Last edited by vangran on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Special Melee' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_SPECIALMELEE
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 am

Max had been happy that he had hit the target but the Spiegel's Stealth System had denied him a complete win over the machine. The GN Particles continued to flow as Max thought of what to do. The enemy were continually harassing George and the Master Gundam whilst leaving Max/0 till last, no doubt it's leave the rookie til last whilst concentrating on the strongest.

He gripped the controls and the 0 advanced forward two spaces J-5 to J-7. The Gundam 00 Mobile Suit raised its right arm again but this time at a new target: Rap's Over Flag. Max squeezed the trigger sending another 8 beams lancing towards the black transformable MS.

Quote :

EN: 236/300

Attack. GN Beam Gun

Last edited by Albion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 am

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 1' :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" ICON_BEAM1
Result :
MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_MISS MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_CRIT MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"   MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One" Empty

Back to top Go down

MAP B1: "PLANTs / Armory One"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: MSL: GUNPLA BUILDERS 2.0 :: Mobile Suit Legends: Gunpla Builders 2.0-
Jump to: