Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"

Go down 
+7
Lalionus
BOSS CHIEF
Jin_Muraki
Seilif Alfius
Albion
serpentarius
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Sam Hayashibara…
(Just Talking… I know my Phase is over…)

Sam also noticed that the Leos seemed to be piloted by little kids. This worried him, because as far as he could recall there were no little kids in this shop a while ago. Also, the Leos’ signal apparently didn’t belong to Hana Ban Ban. Sure, while Jin was controlling them inside his capsule, the mobile suits weren’t unmanned. There has to be pilots… somewhere.

Although this was a major cause of concern for Sam, he thought that this might only be a trick used by that nefarious Jin, to prevent the team from winning. Defense of the shop comes first, before other matters. If they lose, what will happen? Will Jin enslave everyone here, including the owner, Mr. Park? Or worse, what if Park goes out of business? That’ll be unfair for the shop, and its loyal customers.

Sam heard Lucis. “Yeah Lucis, I saw it. That kid! He seemed to be in great pain when you shot his Leo. Is he the pilot?” Sam wondered.

“Hey, Muraki!” Sam bellowed, “you can’t buy people with money! Whatever you’re up to, spill it out!! Who are these kids piloting the Leos!? Answer me, Murakiiiiiiii!”

[OOC: Hey Albion, your turn’s next. We will get stuck if you don’t use an action…]
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am

[OOC: Sorry about that, had a college test flung at me out of the blue. Well um here goes hope this is correct.]

Max would gladly admit he had been a little shocked at first when the
pilots of the enemy Leos appeared to be little kids, to think that
he'd use children like this...it's wrong...

A comm message came over to the GN-X from the Dynames Gundam pilot:

Quote :
"I'm gonna go provide cover! Take out the Second Leo! (Leo B)"

The Weiss boy nodded, "Understood!", and with that the GN-X moved forward bringing its GN Beam Rifle up and targeting the designated Leo (Leo B) he had been left to destroy. Taking aim he fired hoping that his shots would hit.

Quote :
GN Beam Rifle
-Power: 2900
-Type: Beam, Range
-Range: 2-4
-Cost/Use: 4/5

[Mod Edit:

Your rifle is out of Range. However, given that you said you moved forward I placed you in J-6 so that your action becomes legal

=-Moderator]

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO LOCATION!)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Ranged
Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 am

ALL PLAYER PHASE OVER...

Hyun Soo grabbed the headset. A well-organized tactical forecast is all she could do now. Looking at the disarranged formation of her pilots, she merely facepalmed herself. "Oh my God what am I supposed to do now! 5 more Leos and all at full health! There are at least 16 more enemy forces that will arrive after the Leos are eliminated! Think Hyun Soo, think think think!" she pressured herself.

"Concentrate your attacks on one enemy unit at a time! Make sure the attacks you choose are enough to minimize the necessity for another player to do an action. Kisaragi Seilif, you are to appear in the next player phase!" she ordered.

JIN MURAKI, PLEASE START THE ENEMY PHASE...
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am

Hana Ban Ban Cafe, Akihabara

Arcade Room

Kirisagi was busy putting some stocks from the storage room and for a split second he look towards the Arcade room of the shop. He saw Jin staring at him.

Jin_Muraki wrote:
Jin looked at the former Bandai employee Seilif, for one last time before he was about to close the capsule on him. His right eye glowed somewhat pale white hue, with electricity appearing around his irises. A circuit design appeared from his eye, down to the cheek and into Jin's chest. He made sure Seilif saw it. Activating a special device, he sent a mental message to Seilif, where only Seilif can hear Jin's thoughts:

"The Rai-gan... or thunder eyes... I want you to have it..." Jin sent by mental link...

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 ThunderEye

"What the hell is that? He speaks without even saying a word..." the man was staggered and cannot move for some reason. He was staring to nothingness. He didn't even heard what the Owner of the shop said until Hyun Soo shouted at him. Kirisagi's eyes turned back to glossy yellow and he shouted "Wait... WHat??? What's happening???"
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Quote :
A note to all players:
Starting from this phase up to its end, please put the header "ENEMY PHASE" so that we know who's on the offensive. Also, please remember that you guys cannot change location while it is still the ENEMY PHASE. Thank you.

ENEMY PHASE
Taklamakan Desert Server
Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

Jin's forces have now completely emerged out of the sand dunes. To the east, three Leos are marching their way to the center of the map. The Leo's current location:

Leo B: H-5
Leo C: I- 4
Leo D: I-13
Leo E: J-13
Leo F: K-13

All of a sudden the Leos launched a full scale assault. Jin deemed that it would be very helpful to take out the Dynames first, noting its precise shots and a very deadly Sniper Rifle that is just as powerful as the Dober Guns. Leo B moved to H-5, and Leo C moved to I-4, surrounding the Dynames and preventing it from moving down or left. The Leos drew out their beam sabers and rushed in for the kill...

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Taklamakan2

Quote :
LEO B:

HP: 8230 / 8230
EN: 90 / 102
Move: 5
Defend: 3/3

Beam Saber (Target: Dynames Gundam)
--Power: 3700
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Melee, Beam
--Cost/Use: 12 EN

Quote :
LEO C:

HP: 8230 / 8230
Defend: 3/3

Beam Saber (Target: Dynames Gundam)
--Power: 3700
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Melee, Beam
--Cost/Use: 12 EN

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Map)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 pm

The member 'Jin_Muraki' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Melee Attack' :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Melee
#1 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit

--------------------------------

#2 'Melee Attack' :
#2 Result :
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm

ENEMY PHASE
Counter-Attack (Dynames)

Lucis suddenly got surrounded by the Leo's before he could move.

Shoot! This was why i didn't want to break formation! He thought to himself as he looked around as he was getting surrounded while he was thinking of some way to escape. "Tch..." was the only sound Lucis could mutter as he grit his teeth.

He suddenly saw the Leos pull out a bright red saber as it lunged in to attack him.

I won't Lose here! We'll be the Victors here!

.....And then the the first Leo (B) attacked him, but Dyname's had the Full-plate armor which halved it's normal damage, As Lucis was shook inside his coockpit and then Dust covered the space the Dynames was in as Leo (C) attacked him, but the Second Leo (C) was sent back. The smoke cleared up revealing the Dynames using it's GN Field which negated the saber attack of the Second Leo (C).

Quote :
GN Field
Type: Defensive
Effect: Negates an enemy attack 4000 and below, however, above 4000, the attacks break through at full power.
Cost: 50 EN

The Dynames Straightened up as,Lucis looked at his stats after the attack, carefully studying it.

Quote :
Dynames Gundam
HP: 10430/12280
EN: 250/300
Move: 8
Shield: 3/4

"Wasted One shield and 50 EN...Bad start..." He looked at the two Leos surrounding him. "But i have to make do..."

The Dynames pulled out it's dual pistols and aimed it at Leo (B) and then gave it one test shot and then three simultaneous shots.

Quote :
GN Beam Pistol
Type: Range
ATK: 1300 x 4 dice roll
RANGE: 2-4
USE: 4/6

"C'mon....Hit..."

Last edited by Acruxis on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Range Attack' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Range Attack' :
#2 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm

ENEMY PHASE
Taklamakan Desert Server
Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

The desert heat proved to be advantageous for the shell-firing Leos. While beam sabers are quite useful, because they relied on almost no aiming, ranged beam weapons are extremely affected by heat, causing them to move in weird directions (As seen in Gundam Seed, where Kira has trouble using the beam rifle in the desert...)

The girl inside the Leo laughed like a maniac when the Dynames' pistols missed her completely. Jin smiled... and called out to his Aries air support troops. "When the Leos have been eliminated... then it is time for you to enter... my children... Hmmmmhuhuhu hahahahahahaha!" The enemy's strategy seemed to be working against the Gunpla Builders...

Quote :
LEO B: defends the Dynames 1400 pistol damage... reducing it to 700

HP: 7350 / 8230
Defend: 2/3

END ENEMY PHASE
PLAYER PHASE BEGIN

Quote :
A note to all players:
Starting from this phase up to its end, please put the header "PLAYER PHASE" so that we know who's on the offensive. Also, please remember that you guys can move or change location while it is the PLAYER PHASE. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 am

PLAYER PHASE
Shou Hazami / Wing Gundam

Shou could barely see a thing with the Wing Gundam's optical sensors. The sandstorm was fierce, and one could not easily rely on visuals. Fortunately, the Wing Gundam's sensors provide Shou with data that he could not see with his eyes. He decided to back off for a while and snipe the Leos from afar.

"Lucis, pull back for now and use your GN Missiles to finish them off. I'll try to decrease their HP. Hayashibara, and you, GN-X Pilot, resort to Melee Attacks! I've found out that Melee attacks are more successful in connecting when in high-temperature environments!" he advised. Slowly but surely, Shou's leadership skills are growing.

Move to E-8
Targeting Leo B and C, who are inside a straight diagonal line from me here
Within Range!

Quote :
Buster Rifle (MS, Bird Mode)
Power: 4700
Type: Range, Beam
Range: 3-5 (maximum of 3 targets in a straight line, up to 3 x dice rolls)
Cost: 55 EN

EN LEFT 220/330

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 am

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Range Attack' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Range Attack' :
#2 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Crit
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 am

PLAYER PHASE
Maximilian Weiss/GN-X

Max cursed under his breath, "Damnit...". His attack had went wide totally missing the enemy Leo. However he was determined to prove his worth in this battle. After all, he didn't want to appear to be such a rookie that he couldn't even handle a little desert battle, though this sandstorm isn't doing me any good he thought even as the GN-X's monitors flickered a little. A message came through to him:
Quote :

"...You, GN-X Pilot, resort to Melee Attacks! I've found
out that Melee attacks are more successful in connecting when in
high-temperature environments!"

Under the Wing Gundam's advice he stored his GN Beam Rifle and prepared for close range combat. The GN-X switched targets to a closer Leo (Leo C) using all of its mobility to get right up into the enemy's face, "Time to give the Beam Saber a try!", he yelled as he swung the saber hoping for a hit.

Quote :

HP: 12500 / 12500
EN: 270 / 300

GN Beam Sword
-Power: 3800
-Type: Beam, Melee
-Range: 1-1
-Cost/Use: 30 EN

Target: Leo C (I-4)
Current Location: J-5

Last edited by Albion on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 am

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am

PLAYER PHASE...
Taklamakan Desert Server...
Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

BGM: "Scramble"

Both Leo B and C were caught by the sudden buster rifle blast, and neither was able to avoid or block the shot. The beam energy took away 4700 HP from Leo B,

Quote :
LEO B: takes 4700 buster rifle damage

HP: 2650 / 8230
Defend: 2/3

Unable to defend, the little girl inside Leo C frantically scrambled for controls as the buster rifle shot ate her up. And then, as a twist, the GN-X piloted by Maximillian stabbed her as well, with a very sharp GN Beam Sword.

Quote :
Leo C: HP 0/8230
Killed by Maximilian (Albion)

Jin Muraki Secret Compound
Somewhere in Tokyo...

Because of her incompetence, the 9-year old girl piloting the Leo was whipped by a large burly man even though she was weak due to Muraki's thunder eyes. "You idiot!" the man yelled as he whacked her with a spiked whip, tearing her skin and flesh as she cried like an orphaned puppy. "Master Jin doesn't like incompetent children like you!" said the man. The man took a picture of the battered and bruised girl and sent it to Jin. Jin then displayed the message in the server.

"My, my GN-X Pilot, that move you did cost some child's life..." Jin said...

The Leo B pilot, now in a bad shape, didn't want to be punished by Jin and her men. Realizing that the Wing Gundam is out of machine gun range, and her dobergun might only do minimal damage, she selected the Self Detonation trigger and pressed it. She is still near the Dynames... that's good. The Leo B embraced the Dynames tight (they are on adjacent squares anyway) and the child pilot sent a message to Lucis.

"It's time for me to sleep... I want to go to heaven..." the child said, her eyes all teary... "To heaven where Lord Jin is... he will love all of us his children..." With that, the Leo began to glow bright orange and in an instant, exploded like a mini-atomic bomb...

SELF DESTRUCT: 2650 DAMAGE against Dynames (block allowed)
Leo B: 0/8230
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

Kirisagi talked to the Owner for a while until he assessed the situation. He was shocked of what the man named Jin have announced. The the employees of the shop is in a state of great confusion as they would not know if they would get fired or not. Then, like what Hyun Soo said, Kirisagi was ordered to fight. Of course, the man could not disagree since his father took him when he was fired by Namco-Bandai.

"I can't promise i will win, but i will do what i can." he said to Hyun Soo.

Then off he goes to his locker to get his bag. Inside the bag, is a box of a 1/144 High Grade 0 Gundam A.C.D. Type colors. He unboxed it and inside it is the built kit, fully panel lined with the sticker seals painted. It was different from any other 0 Gundam A.C.D. kit because it has it's GN Feather from the Roll-out colors.

"Oh man, i miss my Rollout colors kit. But it had it's parts melted from the last battle. I need to replace those parts. Maybe i should order those sometime. But today, Let's do what we can do 0 Gundam, A.C.D."

He entered the Gunpla Machine and closed the hatch. From there, Kirisagi inserted the 0 Gundam in the Gunpla Scanner. Slowly scanning, it shows it's stats on the screen. The screen went black and it asks for the server. "Server-1 Taklamakan Dessert" he clicked a button and from there it began loading the screen. It was a split second loading. As expected for Namco-Bandai's Gunpla Machines, it's processing speed was really fast but not as fast as before. The reason for the slight slow down might be from the attack of the ELS the other week.

Quote :

0 Gundam (A.C.D. type)

HP: 15000/15000
EN: 300
Shield: 3/3

ATTACKS:

GN Beam Saber
Power: 6000
Type: Melee, Beam
Range: 1-2
Cost: 30

GN Beam Gun
Power: 1500 x 8 dice rolls
Use: 5/5

GN Field
Type: Defensive
Effect: Negates an enemy attack 4000 and below, however, above 4000, the attacks break through at full power.
Cost: 50 EN

For some reasons, he found himself spawned 50 feet high, and the 0 Gundam's GN Drive is releasing too much GN Particles. Because of that, the weather became a little dark with black clouds. That's not supposed to happen since only Namco-Bandai Employees that has Special Access can do that. Since Kirisagi was fired by the president, he can't have that special features. It might be a bug on the system, they forgot to remove it or, something else.

Player Phase

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 ACDTypeIntro

"This can't be... Why did my MS spawn like i have a Special Access? There's really something wrong. That man, he stared at me and talked to me, even without speaking. Not even a sound coming from his mouth... I need to know something from him."

0 Gundam Spawned in I-11

The 0 Gundam aims for the Leo but Kirisagi can't concentrate. He's thinking of what has happened before.

Quote :
GN Beam Gun
Power: 1500 x 8 dice rolls

Use: 4/5
Target: Leo D

Last edited by Seilif Alfius on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put Player Phase, Corrections, Typos)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

The member 'Seilif Alfius' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

PLAYER's PHASE
Taklamakan Desert
Hana ban Ban Cafe...

BGM: "Prototype" by Chiaki Ishikawa

Leo D is responding to attack

Quote :
Leo D
--Uses up all of 3 defends to block 1500 x 3 divided by 2
--Total Damage: 2100
--4th and 5th shot from Seilif Connects, + 1500 x 2 damage
--Total of 5100 damage dealt to Leo D
--Leo D's HP is 3130 / 8230
--Shields: 0/3

Jin Muraki looked up at the screen and saw what he has been waiting for. At first, he could not believe his eyes. "Masaka...sonna... bakana!" Jin exclaimed when he saw Seilif entering the battlefield of the Taklamakan Desert.

Leo D is piloted by a six-year old, brainwashed child. The beam pistol's GN particles destroyed Leo D's shield completely, leaving it defenseless. Another, fourth shot rang out of the blue and damaged the Leo's head, destroying its main camera but the mobile suit is still functional. The last shot took out the Leo's left arm.

"Lord Muraki!" the kid cried, the 0 Gundam hovering above the Leos like a god. Muraki didn't give a damn. His penis got rock hard from the excitement caused by the sudden apperance of the 0 Gundam. "Ahhhh... the chosen one... the prototype boy for tomorrow, has arrived! He has finally arrived!" Jin thought to himself. The Leo D pilot aimed its machine gun at the O Gundam and fired bursts of bullets at it.

Quote :
Leo D:
103mm Machine Gun
--Power: 2400
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Range, Solid
--Cost/Use: 4/5
--@ Seilif, 0 Gundam

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

The member 'Jin_Muraki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 pm

HANA BAN BAN CAFE
Taklamakan Desert Server

A large man, entered the shop. He picked a seat, one that is vacant, and pried the hatch open. He sat down, brought out a small box from his toolkit and opened it. The work of a true Gunpla Meister... A weathered TURN-X kit. Boss Chief, the Gunpla Meister, has arrived.

It is not hidden from his knowledge that this is the shop where the ELS have gathered last month. Boss Chief had been waiting for this chance, and now, acting under Namco-Bandai's special request, came to inspect this shop personally. He scanned the Turn-X inside the Haro Device and strapped his safety seatbelts on.

Quote :
Turn X
Boss Chief

HP: 21360 / 21360
EN: 180 / 180
Move: 7
Defend: 4/4

*Meltdown Fragmentation Manipulator
Power: 4000
Type: Melee
Range: 1-1
Cost: 20

*Shining Finger
Power: 5000
Cost: 36

*Moonlight Butterfly
Power: 7000
Type: Special Melee
Range: 3-3
Cost: 60

*Bazooka
Power: 4500
Range: 3-5
Use: 5/5

*Bloody Siege
Power: 4000
Range: 2-9
Cost: 30

*Moonlight Butterfly (MAP)
Effect: Absorbs all the EN of all targets that were hit
Type: Special range
Range: 4-4
Cost: 1-1

*I Field
Effect: Stops all beam attacks under 4000, subtracts 4000 from all beam attacks greater than 4000.
Cost: 20 EN

*Nano-Skin Armor
Effect: Turn X recovers 1000 HP every turn
Cost: None

The Taklamakan Desert... quite a harsh environment for a deathmatch. Boss Chief remained silent until he was able to drop out of the Ptolemaios battlecruiser. The Turn-X landed on the sand, beside Kirisagi's 0 Gundam. The Turn X's right hand opened, and glowed with energy. Boss Chief connected his radio to all the players currently in the field. He then looked at the Leo that attacked Seilif a while ago.

Quote :
Boss Chief Spawns in J-11
and moves to I-12

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome POWER! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! The power of a true GUNPLA MEISTER!!! SHINING... FINGEEEEEERRR!!!" Boss Chief declared as he plunged the Turn X's hand into the Leo...

Quote :
Shining Finger
Target: Leo D
Power: 5000
Cost: 36

EN LEFT: 144/180
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 pm

PLAYER PHASE
(Communicating to the Perfect Gundam and Gundam Dynames)

Boss Chief saw that it was a HIT and proceeded to lift the 8 ton Leo way above the Turn-X's head with only one arm. Such was the power of the Shining Finger, an attack derived from the Shining Gundam. The Turn-X's right hand released electrical sparks that stormed the poor Leo, shocking it, heating it up to extreme temperatures. Boss Chief called out to Lucis and Sam, pilots of the Dynames and Perfect Gundams respectively.

"Why are you standing there, just wasting your youth!? Now is the time, to wrap your hands on the prize that is called the battlefield!!! Do not let a man like this Jin Muraki stop you from achieving... YOUR DREAMS!" Boss Chief hollered. And now, the final moment to strike... "HEAT END!" Boss Chief said, blowing the Leo apart.

(Admin mode: Seeing as that Leo had no defense left, and its a hit, I will call this one out. Leo D HP: 0, destroyed, dead, killed, obliterated!)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Hyun Soo looked in awe, watching the Turn-X tear its opponent in one, devastating maneuver. What made it even more amazing was the fact that, it was a Gunpla Meister who's piloting it... the legendary Boss Chief. The more she watched, the more she wanted to join the action. But her father, Mr. Park, would not allow her to do so. She sadly sat back on her chair and continued to observe the unexpected turn of events.

"If I had only half the skill these guys possess... I'd be able to defend this place. Hana Ban Ban cafe... this place is were I grew up. I won't let anyone take it away. I won't let anyone take the happiness of these customers away... I ... I'd defend it with my life if I have to..." she said, crying.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

PLAYER PHASE
(Dynames Gundam)

Lucis was only able to grit his teeth with no immediate look of anger nor irritability on his face as 3 shots of the Dynames missed when he countered the saber attacks of the two Leos, when Suddenly an insane size of yellow beam went through the two leos that was surrounding him, He too shook inside the cockpit as the beam went on.

Lucis gritting of teeth had stopped and a smirk of hope had escaped his lips. It was Shou, He knew it was him with that Insane Beam attack.

Quote :
"Lucis, pull back for now and use your GN Missiles to finish them off. I'll try to decrease their HP..."

"My Thoughts exactly!!" But as he said that line, he felt the Leo (B) cling to him. "Damn!! You little-!"

Quote :
"It's time for me to sleep... I want to go to heaven..." "To heaven where Lord Jin is... he will love all of us his children..."

"?!" His eyes widened as he saw the young girl crying as she said that and failed to notice the self-destruct sequence.

And then a large explosion, which threw dust at least two squares away.

"Arghhh!!!" Lucis shouted as he got shaken inside the cockpit furiously from the explosion, but he had enough time to use his Full-plate armor and lessen the explosion damage at least as the eyes of the Dynames lit up behind the smoke. Lucis opened the Full-plate armor and then went to J-10 Just near the Turn X gundam.

10430 - 1325

Quote :
Dynames Gundam
HP: 9105/12280
EN: 250/300
Shield: 2/4

He's picking me out...Because I'm the support...Sly fox...

Since Leos A, B, C, D have been destroyed, Lucis picked Leo (E) on J-13 as target.

Quote :
"Why are you standing there, just wasting your youth!? Now is the time, to wrap your hands on the prize that is called the battlefield!!! Do not let a man like this Jin Muraki stop you from achieving... YOUR DREAMS!"

He heard the Pilot of the Turn X gundam say.

Easier said than done Old man...Lucis thought at the back of his head as he pressed the trigger for the GN-missiles.

Quote :
GN Missile
ATK: 800 x 8 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-5
USE: 1/2
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Crit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Miss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next