Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 3: Silent Voices

Go down 
+5
Rap Goblin
Acruxis
Achillobator
BOSS CHIEF
MSL
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Highway, Akihabara...

As soon as they got on the bike Rap played this song, blasting loud. "You like this song Lucis?"

00 Gundam OSt Counterattakkk! (imagine that it will play throughout this post)

Rap sped off in his Crossbone Vanguard bike with Lucis sitting behind him. He wanted to experience intense speed so he boosted the bike up to 350 km/h... not the fastest but hell it is fast. Soon they dodge many cars, zigzaggin' along the fakkin Japanese highway like there's no tomorrow. Rap wanted to check if Lucis was okay or if he was vomiting back there. But he had no time to look. Rap saw an incoming ten-wheeler truck in front of them and there was no time or space to swerve.

"Hang on to yer fakkin' balls kid!" he told Lucis. Fortunately, the Berga Giros and the Dynames are safely tucked inside the bike's compartment. No amount of shake can damage these kits... they're encased in bubble wrap now.

Rap slowed down a bit. He made the scooter stand up on its rear wheels and used a slightly tilted manhole to boost them. Soon the bike was soaring above the truck. Rap gave the truck driver a nasty middle finger gesture as he sailed above the truck... it's driver in disbelief.

"Fakk you Japanese redneck drivers!" Rap excitedly screamed. Before Lucis can say anything, they have jumped over a hundred feet already in the air, landing softly on the pavement and continuing their wild drive to Hana Ban Ban.

"Yer balls still intact kid?" Rap asked Lucis.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Shou did not pay attention to that arrogant of a man... he just went on and sat inside one of the Gunpla Machines that was left vacant. He stared at the screen blankly and wondered.

"What if those viruses come back and attack us again..." he thought. He picked up his cell phone and texted his friend Lucis.

SMS...

"Hey Lucis where are u? I left the shop closed, Im here @ Hana Ban Ban Cafe."

Message Sent.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 pm

"Denied!" Hyun soo yelled upon hearing that Sam is waiting for the chance to fight the Little Dragon Team. She was really pissed off. Fighting the opposing team right now could mean that Hana Ban Ban's secrets are going to be exposed. Sam wasn't even well-trained yet, in her eyes. Despite this, the casual gamers in this Cafe are worse than Ssam, so he has no choice but to stick to him as her main player. Mr. Park just nodded his head. Hyun Soo boldly told Sam in his face what her thoughts are.

"We can't risk exposing out tactics for the Tournament!" she insisted. She leaned closer to Sam and whispered softly, but sternly. "The Perfect Gundam's armor purge mode is a highly kept secret! Now that we lost that irresponsible John Evend, we're short of players. Unless..."

Hyun Soo noticed Kirisagi Alfius stacking boxes in the MG department. She rubbed her chin, wondering if HE could be a suitable replacement for Evend.

"Kirisagi! Get over here please." she called out to the former Bandai employee.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Jin looked back and saw the diligent Kirisagi still fixing the boxes that he oh so pointed out earlier. Jin smiled a bit, licking his lips vampiricly. The boy sure looked like a hard worker, and the dedication in his heart cannot be measured. Humming a soft tune, Jin retraced his steps and went back to admire Kirisagi.

"You seem to love your job so much, Sir. Hmmmm... I apologize if I have offended you earlier. Here, let me help you." Jin bent over and picked up some of the boxes that were still on the floor. It was an MG Rezel. Jin looked at it intently, and then shifted his gaze back to the worker. He blew off some dust from the box and neatly placed it beside the other MG Rezels. "Are you still not going to talk to me?" Jin asked the busy Kirisagi. He placed his hand on Kirisagi's and held them. They were soft, unlike the hands of the men he's loved before.

"My name is Muraki, Jin Muraki. But you can call me Jin, or if you'd like to be more formal, then Sir Jin would do. I'm an avid fan of Gunpla, that even the slightest speck of dust on my kits leave my heart in wild disarray. Please forgive my arrogance... if it offended you..." Jin pleaded. He caressed Kirisagi's hand back and forth and let out a deep sigh. "Beautiful, these hands of yours are very beautiful. Aren't they?" Jin teased. He placed a calling card on Kirisagi's shirt pocket, and kissed Kirsagi in the cheek.

Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

"Errr..." Kirisagi wasn't able to respond. He felt uneasy with the kiss. A comical sweat-drop was falling very slowly on the side his head.

"Okay, that was really weird of him..." He whispered to himself.

He looked at the calling card that the newcomer gave him and it says, "Jin Muraki".

"Jin, Muraki... Muraki... Muraki... Muraki Clan? But why? A Noble Man in a place like this?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm

With Lalionus' permission I lock this topic. Please proceed to Chapter 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 3: Silent Voices   Part 3: Silent Voices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 3: Silent Voices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2