Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!

Go down 
+4
vangran
Rap Goblin
Seilif Alfius
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Akihabara is an area of Tokyo, Japan. It is located less than five minutes by rail from Tokyo Station. It is a major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods, including new and used items. It is also known as Gunpla Haven

It is January 2011, and the district is as busy and lively as ever. A new attraction in town has arrived: The Gunpla Battle Machine. These machines can be found in nearly all arcade and gaming shops all over the country. Here in Akihabara, there is store that known as the Hana Ban-Ban Cafe. There are 40 Gunpla Machines here, and players from all over the world visit this shop just to play Gunpla Battle.

Our story begins here.

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!

Mr. Park is a Korean businessman who moved to Japan in 2003. Since then, he's become fascinated with the otaku subculture and put up a large anime and Gunpla shop here in Akihabara... the Hana Ban-Ban Cafe! He placed his 22 year old daughter Hyun Soo in charge of this store in 2010. When they installed Gunpla Battle machines in December last year, more visitors started to flock to Hana Ban-Ban cafe.

It's 9:00 am, time to open the shop. As soon as Hyun Soo flipped over the sign from "Closed" to "Now Open", kids from all ages began to gather around the Cafe. One by one, they enter, carrying their plastic model kits.

"I will serve some soda and chips boys... but don't forget to clean up..." she said, watching the kids scramble up the seats. "Play nice please!" she reminded them, as she turned away to get the kids some snacks.
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Perched on his bike, Sam was hurrying up in order to get to the Hana Cafe fast. Knowing how wildly popular that gaming centre was, the seats will be filled up soon. In the basket in front of his bike was the Deathscythe in its box. Sam had placed bubble wrap around the kit so that it won't be bouncing around the box. He parked the bike and went inside the cafe, the box tucked safely under his arm.

"This place is... so COOL!!" he exclaimed, not able to keep the excitement to himself anymore. He hopped on to seat number 23 and took out his Deathscythe. So many young people were playing with their machines. "I hope I can still join the server..." he thought. He took out the 1/144 Gundam Deathscythe out of the box and looked at it with pride. "My Gundam! My own kit!" he said. He placed his kit inside the scanning device thing, "Oh boy oh boy!"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am

Stepping out of the taxi John payed the driver and walked the rest of the way to the Hana Cafe, his Gundam X model secured safely inside his travel bag. He walked inside and looked around at the mass of people playing on the servers and couldn't but smile at the number of Gundam fans. As he was turning his head he saw an open seat, it was number 24.

He sat down and pulled his X out of his bag and placed it in the scanning device. A smile spread across his face, Finally, my dream is coming true.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 am

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...
Seat number 25...

Rap entered the shop still picking his damn nose. He looked around and saw many children playing Gunpla Battle in their cozy little seats. He looked around and saw an empty seat near Evend. He sat down, looking as confident as ever. He saw that John had a rare 1/144 Gundam X, a kit made sometime in 1996. While there is now the newer HGAW Gundam X, that old one is still worth it. He eyed the kit and noticed how stunning its Satellite Cannon is. Rap smiled.

Rap took his black Blaze Zaku Phantom out of his bag. He placed it inside the capsule and looked at John again. "Pussy ass kit..." he whispered. Although he said that, he had the intention of grabbing its satellite cannon later when the owner is distracted by defeat.

"I'll see you turn into piles of molten plastic!" Rap told John and Sam. "Hakhakhakhak!" he laughed, scaring the little children nearby...
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:21 am

Choosing to ignore the rude remarks made by his neighbor, John looked to his left and saw that the man had a Deathscythe model. His eyes lit up like the fourth of July, "Oh my god! That is such a cool model. Deathscythe is my second favorite mobile suit out there. I hope we get the chance to fight each other when this thing starts."
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

By this time, the early birds have already started playing with their own maps. Only 6 machines were left. The server is a map of the Torrington Base, Australia from Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory.

TORRINGTON BASE
Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Mapmsl1

Points of interest:
1. Hiding behind buildings can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Each piece of infrastructure has HP. Large buildings have 3000 HP, while smaller ones have 2000. An attack may go through a building and damage the mobile suit behind it though. The building's HP is subtracted from the total damage IF the building is destroyed.

2. Players may select their team and starting points. For BLUE it is R-3, R-10 and P-17. For RED, it's B-6, E-9 and C-16.

3. The goal is to eliminate the other team. Red will go first. No extra skills for this game, just roll the Melee and Range dices. Players can immediately move after entering the field.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

John Evend

Team: Red

Space occupied: E-9

Gundam X
HP: 13460 / 13460
EN: 270 / 270
Move: 6
Shield: 3/3

1. Satellite Cannon
ATK: 6000
RANGE: 7
COST: 150
NOTE: Satellite
Cannon requires that user skips turn of charging. He must refrain from
taking any action until his turn comes up again, and that is when the
cannon is ready to fire. Satellite Cannon can also damage multiple units
within its range, friend or foe.

2. Large Beam Sword
ATK: 4000
RANGE: 1-2
COST: 32

3. Breast Vulcan Gun
ATK: 1000
RANGE: 1-3
COST: 6/6

4. Shield Buster Rifle
ATK: 3100
RANGE: 3-4
COST: 4/4
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Littlethingsmeanalot_2140_37409099
The game had started, and now was the time to put his piloting skills to the test. He was on cloud nine, he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to be here. He anxiously waited for the arrival of his teammates and opponents. He moved to the side to get a direct line of sight with the starting point of his future enemy.

Evend moved to E-10.

Last edited by vangran on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Sam got a glimpse of John and his Gundam X before the capsule closed in. He wondered if that guy will be an enemy or a friend. Nonetheless, it did not matter anymore to Sam. All he wants now is a good, clean game with no hard feelings. After all, this is his first time in a Gunpla Battle game. With the Deathscythe now inside the CPU, Sam secured his seatbelts and popped on his helmet.

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Warscythe

Gundam Deathscythe
Sam Hayashibara Custom

Starting at P-17, Blue Team

HP: 13500 / 13500
EN: 225 / 225
Move: 7

1.Vulcan Gun
Type: Range
ATK: 1000
USE: 5/5

2. Machine Cannon
ATK: 2500
USE: 4/4

3. Buster Shield
RANGE: 2-3
COST: 30 EN

4. Beam Scythe
Type: Melee
ATK: 4200
COST: 32 EN

Hyper Jammer *
When used with an attack, an additional 30 EN will be used. This allows Gundam Deathscythe to attack without being counterattacked by the enemy.

Torrington Base from Gundam 0083. That was the name of the server Sam selected. Once the stage loaded, everything became vividly realistic! Sam felt as if he was inside the Stardust Memory OVA. "Sugoi..." he exclaimed, noticing how awesome the 3d renderings were. The Deathscythe dropped down from a passing warship, down to the arena.

"I'm joining Team Blue. Sam Hayashibara, ikimasu!" The Deathscythe landed on point p-17, just as planned. Now, all he needs to do is study the terrain and the abilities of friends and foes in order to secure a victory. The Deathscythe sprints all the way to L-14 and crouches on the ground, lying in wait.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Things seem to be heating up among seats 23, 24 and 25. Hyun Soo noticed that, and felt like it would be kind of interesting to go and play with these three curious-looking individuals. While most of the players are now using HGUC, and Seed and 00 kits, John and Sam's choice of mid-90s kits seemed rather odd. And the other guy, Rap, seemed to be no good.

Without hesitation, Hyun Soo took out a box under her cash register. It was her very own HGUC 1/144 Qubeley. She instructed her store assistants to keep watch over the cafe while she plays. Finding the vacant seat no. 20, she logs on.She joins the red team, appearing in point B-6. The Qubeley hovers 8 spaces more to J-6.

HGUC Qubeley 1/144 Scale
Park Hyun Soo

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Queley

HP: 14160
EN: 120
Move: 8
Blocking: 2/2

Beam Saber
ATK: 3900
RANGE: 1-1
COST: 16 EN

Hand Launcher
ATK: 2800
RANGE: 2-4
COST: 14 EN

Funnel
ATK: 400 x 10 dice rolls
RANGE: 2-9
COST: 30 EN
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hakhakhak! HAAAAAKHAKHAK!" A loud boisterous laughter echoed through out the virtual reality world Torrignton Base. Overhead, a Zaku Blaze Phantom in black colors flies, swatting down 3d birds with its hands. It's Rap Goblin and he ain't just here to play.

He's here to make somebody cry. Wussy tears.

"All of you goddamn fakking pussies better not get in my way if you fakkers wanna fakking live! Hakhakhakahak!" Rap cackled, snorting wildly as he gets a boner out of excitement! 'Fwwaaaak!" he screamed. The Zaku Phantom descends from the sky and lands on his starting location, R-10... joining the blue team.

Quote :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Rapgoufrequest
BLAZE ZAKU PHANTOM (RAP COLORS)
Rap Goblin

HP: 12670 / 12670
EN: 173/ 173
Move: 7
Shield: 4/4

1.MA-M8 beam tomahawk
ATK: 3800
RANGE: 1-1
COST: 14

2.Hand Grenade
ATK: 3000
RANGE: 3-3

3.AGM138 "Firebee" guided missiles
ATK: 900 x 8 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-5
USE: 2/2

4. MMI-M633 beam assault rifle
ATK: 2900
RANGE: 2-4
USE: 5/5

"I wish this was a fakking FREE-FOR-ALL match but no... can't have that hakhakhak! Now, who wants to die first... Ahhh... maybe you want to die early, white Gundam!?" Rap snarled. The Zaku Phantom leaves his starting point at R-10, flies all the way 7 spaces to K-10 to fight the Gundam X.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Lucis was just going home from his mom's office and was texting on his phone when he stooped by beside Hana Ban-Ban Cafe. He raised one brow in intrigue as he pulled over his left sleeve to reveal his wristwatch, he looked at the time intently and after awhile decided he had time to spare. He looked at the small infrastructure and crossed the street making his way to the beautiful glass door as it opened automatically for him the moment he stepped infront of it.

"Automatic doors...Not bad..." He talked in a monotone.

He made his way in and heard all kinds of noises from the different battles ensuing in the machines. He looked up at the screens at the walls of the shop to watch all the ensuing battles. A smile escaped his lips as he crossed his arms and watched the battle at Torrington Base.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Acruxis wrote:
Lucis was just going home from his mom's office and was texting on his phone when he stooped by beside Hana Ban-Ban Cafe. He raised one brow in intrigue as he pulled over his left sleeve to reveal his wristwatch, he looked at the time intently and after awhile decided he had time to spare. He looked at the small infrastructure and crossed the street making his way to the beautiful glass door as it opened automatically for him the moment he stepped infront of it.

"Automatic doors...Not bad..." He talked in a monotone.

He made his way in and heard all kinds of noises from the different battles ensuing in the machines. He looked up at the screens at the walls of the shop to watch all the ensuing battles. A smile escaped his lips as he crossed his arms and watched the battle at Torrington Base.

Shou Hazami could somehow feel that this "Lucis" guy is carrying a potentially good mobile suit. He stood beside him and spoke, "If you're really that good why don't you enter the battle as well..." Shou took out the Wing Zero's box from his bag and showed it to Lucis.

"Looks like there are only 2 more machines left. That means we will be facing each other..." he told the bishonen-esque Lucis.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

As he was watching the battles on the screen on the wall. He felt a man stand beside him. He looked at him from the edge of his eyes as he saw the powerful Wing Zero shown to him by the Guy, and then looked back to the screen again, He felt interested as he knew that Wing Zero was formidable.

His hand made it's way inside the body bag he was carrying and slowly pulled out Destiny Gundam's Box from it, And showed it to the guy beside him as he still watched the battle going in.

"I'm not that good since this will be my first time to battle i wouldn't want to disappoint Destiny, but i'll take on your challenge, I hope to atleast entertain you, Nice unit by the way...Here's mine...The name's Lucis...what's yours?"

He felt the urge to fight the person beside him. He felt both fear and excitement at the same time.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"My name is Shou Hazami. This would be my first time to play as well. Just to warn you... there are people who don't seem to play nice..." Shou pointed to that weird man, Rap who was mouthing off cuss words while playing. "Shall we go? There are only two more seats left. You wouldn't want to miss out the game."

Without another word, Shou turned around and headed for seat number 22. He placed his card and his Gundam inside the machine.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm

He looked at Shou point at the person mouthing off cuss words as he played viciously.

Now that is a teammate i wouldn't like to end up with..but if it happens...I'll just make do... He thought to himself

He watched Shou go and enter the machine as it closed like a cockpit, and then looked to Destiny's box.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try..."

He slowly made his way to Seat number 21 and then pressed some buttons checking if the seat was in good working order. He pulled out Destiny from it's box and put it inside the Gunpla Scanner. He insterted his card hesitantly on the card reader, He then took a deep breath and grasped the controls tight.

"Let's get this done..."
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

Quote :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! Wingo

Wing Gundam Zero
Shou Hazami

HP: 16940/16940
EN: 360 / 360
Move: 7 (9 for Neo Bird Mode)

1. Machine Cannons
ATK: 2200

2. Beam Saber
Type: melee
COST: 32

3. Twin Buster Rifle (Separated)
ATK: 3400 x 2 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-6

4. Twin Buster Rifle (Combined)
ATK: 6000
RANGE: 3-6
COST: 60

Zero System
Note: Allows Wing Gundam Zero to attack twice in one turn. Costs 50 EN per activation.

Neo Bird Mode
Note: Allows Wing Gundam Zero to move across greater distances. +2 Move. Also, In this mode, only the Twin Buster Rifle (Separated) is usable.

A large Minerva ship appeared over the horizon. Its gate opened slowly, revealing the Wing Gundam Zero standing on its linear catapult. The Wing Zero leaned forward, igniting its boosters. "Shou Hazami, Wing Gundam Zero, ready for launching..." Shou said, feeling very enthusiastic about the upcoming Gunpla fight. The CPU announced the Wing Zero's imminent launch. "Readyyyy... Go!" Ping! The bell rang, sending the Wing Gundam Zero off to the mouth of the gate and into the sky. Shou immediately felt the tremendous G forces ripping him apart. "This thing... it looks and feel real..." he noticed. Stepping on the pedal, Shou transformed the winged suit into its alternate form, Neo Bird Mode for greater mobility.

Team Selected: Blue Team.
Spawn point selected:R-3.

Wing Zero sped through the clouds, ripping them with its almighty form. He eventually sees a target below: an unlikely Qubeley. "That machine is a space type... what is it doing on the ground?" Shou wondered. Shou moved to N-6 and transformed his mobile suit to mobile suit mode.

THis song starts playing on Shou's console. He picked this as BGM:
Everlasting