Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion"

Go down 
+10
Rap Goblin
Kain
Isshin
BOSS CHIEF
Katsushiro
Suzaku0096
Meraxa
Mnemosyne16
serpentarius
MSL
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion"   MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Outer space...

Rap selected a Prawn Gunner, as it seemed to be the best choice for a fucking hardcore pyromaniac like him. He was the slowest mobile suit in the team, so he hitched a ride on a floating piece of rock that was going a bit faster than the other Prawns. "Adios, amigos! Hakhakhakhak!" He opened a line to the pilot of the Verdigo, John Evend.

"Hey Cap! What do you think are we getting some pussy tonight? I'm fakking tired I haven't fucked a woman in 2 days! My penis is starting to wither man! I need some pussy after this fight or I'm going to go really batshit fakking crazy hakhakhak! Hey about that assistant of yours maybe I can fakking screw her after this don't you think? of course you need some fakking pussy too Cap! How about Major Kain's girlfriend she looks like a fakking nice piece of ass? I'd lick her any day, lick her from her butt hole to her nice clitoris! Damn she's so fine I feel like jacking off in my fakking space suit! This is really nice I get to eat some fakking pussy you should join me Cap! Hakhakhakhakhak!"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion"   MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Rap wrote:
Outer space...

Rap selected a Prawn Gunner, as it seemed to be the best choice for a fucking hardcore pyromaniac like him. He was the slowest mobile suit in the team, so he hitched a ride on a floating piece of rock that was going a bit faster than the other Prawns. "Adios, amigos! Hakhakhakhak!" He opened a line to the pilot of the Verdigo, John Evend.

"Hey Cap! What do you think are we getting some pussy tonight? I'm fakking tired I haven't fucked a woman in 2 days! My penis is starting to wither man! I need some pussy after this fight or I'm going to go really batshit fakking crazy hakhakhak! Hey about that assistant of yours maybe I can fakking screw her after this don't you think? of course you need some fakking pussy too Cap! How about Major Kain's girlfriend she looks like a fakking nice piece of ass? I'd lick her any day, lick her from her butt hole to her nice clitoris! Damn she's so fine I feel like jacking off in my fakking space suit! This is really nice I get to eat some fakking pussy you should join me Cap! Hakhakhakhakhak!"

Outer Space

Evend was just minding his own business when Rap's signature "Hak" came over the line. Then he starts asking about who he could sleep with and then Evend, trying to get some unwanted images out of his head, sighs, and says, "Lt. Rap, in regards to Kain's girlfriend, well, let's just say I don't want to be staring down the barrel of his gun when he finds out. But if you are feeling brave by all means put your life on the line. But in the meantime let's just keep our mind on the mission okay? Now will you freaking leave me alone? I have enough things to worry about without your need to mate being added to the mix." With that he shuts off the connection and, with a press of a couple buttons ensures that he can never contact him again, at least while he is in the suit.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion"   MSL NX Chapter 1: "Naked Emotion" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 am

(OOC: I am going to move the time forward to 2 hours later...)

Cygnus-06
Colony Cluster L5...

MSL OST BGM: "Assault Waves"