Post by serpentarius on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 am

Name: David Garcia

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 109 lbs

Blood Type: ?

Affiliation: AEO

Nationality: Unknown, presumably Eurasian

Physical features(optional): David appears to be your average fellow, only very quiet and sullen.

Personality: He is described as a quiet, reserved, and often an anti-social individual. He is shown to have a firm belief that if soldiers follow their orders then eventually the successful missions will end the war. Good at following orders, he has trouble acting as a team leader due to his solitary outlook in life.

Background: As a child, David was a cheerful boy with a great fascination towards space travel. After his parents died and became an orphan, David was eventually adapted by the military to become a career soldier. His training hardened him as a person. He became a professional soldier, never once questioning his orders, even if it meant killing civilians. The training he received was related to the Aesir Wolves, therefore a great deal of his training was to view spacenoids as a threat to his dreams.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: David Garcia

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am

I see you're back. And still on the AEO. I am your admin now, and you will be assigned to pilot Balder Gundam. Now wait for my PM.
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum