Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

The return of MSL Best Waifu

Go down 
+3
STINGER
MSL
KaraShiranui
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

The return of MSL Best Waifu Empty
PostSubject: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 pm

ITS BACK!
MSL BEST WAIFU!

It's that time of the year. Who is going to be MSL's best waifu!? The long list of female characters (played all by our very own MSL ladies) are going to the stage to be 2016's winner. The prize is something... something awesome. 

Sorry to Stinger, your gay OC cannot participate. Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

This contest is serious. We just discussed it, as for being a part of MSL's 10th year I will donate a Gunpla to the winner of Best Waifu. I do have your IP's, and for most, I can see your emails are legitly connected to your FB. I'll sponsor the prize, I will ship to any part of the world. 

MSL BEST WAIFU 2016 starts after Chapter 6. Only male members can vote or nominate Best Waifu. 
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Nobody took last year's best waifu contest seriously because Lal said vaginal exams are needed! Lol. But based on the number of votes I think Vanille got the highest score. There was no decision, though. 

And Kara:
I'm never doing another LGBT character ever again. Javier can rest in peace!

Good luck to this year's Best Waifu. A Gunpla prize from MSL himself. Now this is a way to kick off the first decade.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:45 pm

FAKHAKHAK! If ye ask me, LUCAS is Best Waifu! Koz he let some love juice enter his ass where he contracted the worm disease! Hakhakhak!

Back to seriousness. Is Lightning Countess' Captain Fragarach considered a contender, because to me she is the game's best waifu yet.

And yes followed closely by Dominique Derval, for heroically saving a child at the cost of her leg. kakak.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:25 am

I will nominate DFs lost soldier Jocasta
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 am

I also nominate TLC's Captain Fragarach!
Her RP with Lucian in chapter 3 on San Beda proves how adorable she can be, but her command of the Edelweiss and it's crew shows her strength of character! Athena is a deep character with many sides to her personality. There is the captain, but also the person behind the uniform. 

Considering she Also holds the same rank as Volker’s father despite being like half of Valdemar's age is also a testament to her genius as a commanding officer!
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Best Waifu, hrm..

I cast the Vote for le Captain too. Even though her hug with Volker was retconned into another earth (hue comic references). It's just fun seeing a tough girl become a marshmallow every now and then. Could've been Fettucini if perhaps she had more time to spend with Kain, but alas she died D:

So to Captain Fragarach my vote goes~

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:27 pm

I think one of these days I should just make a female character, cause my traps in previous rps were disqualified for being technically dudes, even though traps associate themselves with women and are therefore considered waifus more than they can be considered to be husbandos. Anyway I shall have to make a female and show you what a Waifu really is!! I actually was going to be a female character in the last LC we did.

The return of MSL Best Waifu Tumblr_ncz999ssIz1r3rdh2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of MSL Best Waifu   The return of MSL Best Waifu Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of MSL Best Waifu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: BATTLE ROOM :: RPG Rules, Gameplay, Discussion :: RPG Discussion-
Jump to: