Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Vangran's Apology

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:57 am

Hello again. 

I don’t know if anyone will read this, and at this point, I think I’d deserve it if everyone ignored it or it was deleted out of hand. But I have to get this off my chest, so here it goes.

I apologize. None of you deserved my anger. Sure, I might have thought so at the time, but now all I do is wince with shame at how I acted. I am sorry for snapping at you Malice, Acruxis and Lightning Countess. 

My explanation for my earlier action in the RP will now be expanded upon. As I said before, I am a writer, but what I didn’t say is that while I might have grand ideas and scenes flying through my head, I rarely put the thought into how to actually make them play out. Like with the snitch, I had this great scene where everyone was in their mobile suits facing off against the AEO and then suddenly having the Heusaff switch sides to the shock of those from the Edelweiss. I know, a bit conceited, isn’t it? 

And the result of it not going that way? Character deletion. Sure, it’s not heroic, and I could say something about how sometimes people make stupid decisions and when one is broadcast amongst the people he betrayed he took his own life rather than live with the consequences. Or perhaps I could talk about how when it appeared to him that the Edelweiss didn’t have a chance against the numerically superior forces of the AEO and with his being outed, he felt he would be executed by the captain for treason so took his own life rather than let someone he no longer supported do the deed.

Obviously, this is not what I was thinking at the time. I wish I could turn back the clock and undo it, but I can’t, and my conscience will never let me forget it. Just like that time in the OC where I kept bungling things up one chapter after the next. The only reason I caught a break was because Risa was unable to post within 24 hours of mine.

But in regards to the meta-game strike I’ve apparently committed, if you are going to accuse someone of something, you don’t shout out the rule, you say how it was broken. That’s how it happened the first time I got a strike, and it would certainly have made things smoother here.

So there it is, I’ve said my piece. If you still want me gone, so be it. I deserve worse. 

I can’t thank you all enough for the fun times we shared, and I wish you all the best in the RP.

Sincerely,

Vangran
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:45 am

^^ Just want you to know Vangran. you did the right thing by apologizing because you did metagame and you did go off character. In my opinion, however, the whole thing could have been avoided if the metagame was caught sooner, perhaps during your first and second post. 

It burdens my heart whenever a veteran member, such as yourself, encounters a misfortune such as this. But alas, the winds and tide are strong and no mortal could ever hope to go against it. I believe you were only doing what you thought was right. Perhaps you should try making a character that suits your own personality next time, so you won't be forced to go off character.^^

There's nothing wrong with becoming a White Knight, actually the world needs more of their kind. Because no matter how foolish they are perceived as, they still pursue to do what's right.

A friend of mine once told me. "Lights, they shine brighter in the dark." Aside from the obvious meaning, it also means that if this light is surrounded by darkness, trying to consume it. Will it be consumed? Or will it illuminate everything else? Who knows ^^

Anyway^^ Good luck to you Vangran. I hope you find what you seek ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:47 am

I can't add much as they already explained. I believe in second chances. But actually stick to what you wrote. Character developments are fine but that twist is so weird that it does not really make sense. And even if you did, people tried their best to continue the story but it just sadly, ruined everything.

If you must really make something big like that you should have consulted admins. For example, the Zeitgeist tragedy was thought of by Kain, and he told me, and then Stinger and Risa added to it, and Achillobator too. It was a team effort but we didn't want to reveal too much to the plans, so we used the PM function to talk to each other and it worked out in the end. It's one of the greatest chapters in MSL history.

Yes you're a writer but this is a story with plenty of writers. It's a big team effort from everyone.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Vangran's Apology One-mo10

Alright Vangran, because I watched this movie earlier I will give you one more chance. If you screw up again I'll just kill off your character and nobody can approve the next one you'll make. 

Verdict: Forgiven
-Because you did apologize.

Now for your character, is that it, or are you creating a newer one? Just... be damn sure about your characters when you create them. We don't know, you might kill that one off again when you feel like creating a newer one. 
Back to top Go down
RollingBlaze
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
RollingBlaze

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Tis such an unfortunate incident.

But everyone deserves new chances, if only they themselves can change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vangran's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangran's Apology   Vangran's Apology Empty

Back to top Go down

Vangran's Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: BATTLE ROOM :: RPG Rules, Gameplay, Discussion :: RPG Discussion-
Jump to: