Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance"   Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance" EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 am

The Playroom,
Early Morning...

Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance" Warpac10

As far as Wulfgar was concerned, the big day has come. He heard news that the officers of the Living Room will be visiting today. He had waited for this day to come. If all goes well, then an alliance could be formed between the two rooms, creating a force that could stop Jin's plans once and for all.

Wulfgar stood tall at the edge of the table, together with his staff, some Warpack members and other toys who wanted to hear from him up close, his speech.

"My friends, I hope you had a good rest last night. Today is a very special occasion, for people from the Living Room will pay us a visit. Let's all treat them well, with respect and dignity as if they are one of our own. This will be a most crucial time. At this point, we need to unite as a strong group to end Jin Muraki's reign of terror. Let us all be one..."

Wulfgar's short morale-raising speech was warmly received by the toys. Usam, standing behind Wulfgar, whispered. "I think we may be able to unite this home, and with the Living Room's partnership, Sir Wulfgar, we will be able to have peace..."
Back to top Go down
Crosswire40
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Crosswire40

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-07-25

Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance" Empty
PostSubject: Hiding and watching   Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance" EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

Jon watched Wulfgar speak, trying to pick up on what the local politics were like. Yesterday he had missed the battle to free some girl from a bird cage, apparently it was some kind of test for initiation into the "War pack"

It was difficult to tell if Wulfgar meant well or not. During his time in the dump he had toys follow him with bravery and kindness radiating from them, only to have them turn on him and run off when things got rough.

Was Wulfgar the toy everyone said he was? Or was he just playing the Hero? Regardless he seemed far better then the "Emperor Jin" He had heard toys whispering about. He couldn't find anything about the other parts of the house, meaning he'd have to explore them to find out.

"I don't know if I want to stick around or not. I don't want to join the Empire and I don't know what to make of this 'Alliance'. I wish I knew where that Mikoto girl went..."

Jon wanted out of the room. The idea of going off and forming her own little hideout was tempting. Sure the house was dangerous but it was a paradise compared to the dump. If he could find a partner, he might be able to pull it off.

Mikoto was his first choice but she was nowhere to be seen. She had gotten a toycar but Jon didn't know if she had left and if she did, where.

"I really have to stop chasing after women..." He told himself, deciding to take a look around.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Forging an Alliance"
Page 1 of 1