Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."

Go down 
+6
STINGER
bOZZ
MSL
Mr. Dice
serpentarius
Lalionus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

08:00 AM,
Backyard, where the children used to play...

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Bus_them_pl_cstle_for_img1L
"Midlight Castle"

BGM: "Dragon's Dogma OST: 2-42 Eternal Return "

Midlight Castle. Or at least the name it is known, to the toys of the house. It is a moderately-sized playground, perfect for the children when they used to play Romeo and Juliet when they were still alive. For a human, this would be an absurdly small castle. For a toy, however, this thing is literally a fortress.

Very few toys dared to venture into this seemingly beautiful castle. After the children died along with their father, some old and twisted toys crawled into this place, made it their home, or rather, their lair. Frightening beings such as headless dolls, mutilated toy soldiers, and other sorts of grotesque figures inhabit its halls. At night, they prowl the surrounding areas, looking for victims, toys that would share their unfortunate fates.

But this morning, it was sunny. The mutilated toys had gone inside, some dug burrows underground, and some lay in the grass, immobile. The owner of the house had gone to spend her vacation with her parents, and will be out of the house for a week. The toys didn't know this, and thus they resumed their dormant state, waiting until nightfall to spring back to unholy life.

Quote :
This place is playable to all who wish to trespass and die, but I also want you to know you can start your own threads as well. Just put a "Chapter 1" before the thread name. Thanks. -Lal
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 am

Backyard, that morning...
A few meters away from Midlight Castle...

Javier had been cutting down the grass with his sabre. Well, it had become his specialty, and the only thing he's actually good at. He hacked and hacked again and again, until he stumbled into a magnificent sight. (I'll borrow the image)

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Bus_th10

"Do you see that, my faithful companions. That, is the biggest castle I have ever seen! Come, let us check it out. Whoever resides there, will recognize my sovereign powers and my good looks. For I am the White Hawk and I shall be treated with respect!" the proud and bold Javier declared. He marched forth, but after a few steps, he fell into a gopher hole.

"Ugh, igh! Sack! Katrice! Get me out of here! This, stinking... hole!" Javier screamed like a girl. The hole was around a foot deep and was full of gopher feces. Javier's face became a horrible caricature as he watched his white cape getting smeared with rodent shit. "Hurry up! A prince does not wait! QUICKLY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 am

Early Morning,
The Yard:

Risa stopped pushing the cart. She was tired. So she just sat on top of the cart and gazed at the beautiful castle in the distance. Sure, it may look a lil' too old, and that it seems to have seen its own share of storms and rain and stuff. But a castle in the middle of nowhere might be a much better place than back in the house, where there's just this pointless war raging on, and toys being used as slaves.

Her daydreaming was cut short by Javier's sissy screams. Risa noticed that their "Prince" had fallen into a gopher's hole. She giggled for a while, but she decided to jump and save him. With a bit of string she saved, she tossed the string into the hole. "Hey Prince Charming, grab on to this!"
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Near Midlight Castle...

Sack reached down for Javier, grabbed the prince by the scruff of his shirt and yanked him out of the rodent's nest. Sack's size and his superhuman strength was very handy in this situation. "Sir Javier may I suggest that I take the lead, in case we encounter any more of these traps I will clear them out for you. And yes that castle, it looks magnificent. There could be toys inside, hopefully noble ones that can provide us shelter and warmth..."

Instead of pushing the cart, Sack attached the string to it and pulled it, with Risa still sitting on top. Like an ox, he plowed his way across the grass, using his size and strength to bring the cart right to the foot of the castle...

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Near Midlight Castle...

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Hunter10

Before the group of adventurers could go inside, a chibi-Predator toy, with a herd of plastic Stegosaurs called their attention. He wasn't from the house, but a toy that belonged next door, across the fence. He comes to this yard to allow his flock to "graze".

"I wouldn't go inside if I were you"... said the Chibi-Predator. "That place is cursed. It's the hangout of the worst of the worst. Monstrous abominations that should never see the light of day. I may just be a herder, but I know what goes on inside that castle at night. Stay away from it... if you want your screws and joints intact..." he warned them.

Quote :
For Stinger and friends, you have a choice...
A. Believe the shepherd-Predator and leave
B. Ignore him
C. Attack him
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
blueberry-pancakes
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
blueberry-pancakes

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Scene: Backyard, that morning... near Midlight Castle...

Disgust was Katrice's initial reaction when she saw a midget "Predator" warning them not to enter the castle. Katrice knows how ugly these boys can be under their masks. As nasty as the little critter looked, she takes notice of his warning.

"Thank you for your word of advice, but we're professional adventurers. Ever heard of the "CALAMITY" group? That's us, and danger, is our middle name,"

Quote :
B. Ignore him (the chibi-predator)

Unfazed, Katrice kicked the castle's gate. She had survived encounters from all creatures big and small, from mice, to dinner-plate-sized tarantulas, to cats and even eagles. Freaky toys aren't gonna beat her, no matter what they looked like. Katrice told the shepherd to move along and mind his own business.

"It's funny that you should mention monsters. Don't you know how many foes have fallen to these arrows of mine? I would suggest you go back to tending your reptilian sheep, if you don't want me to plant an arrow in your chest, farmer..."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Javier picked up a pebble, and stood between his allies and the minature alien farmer. "We do not fear anything you despicable cretin. You are talking to the greatest, the one and only White Hawk of Vestiglia. I have sailed the seven seas and I have swung over a thousand blades! I even defeated that stupid Chimera that lives in the garden. Yes, what my female ally said is correct. There is no fear in our hearts! Now, you will get out of my way, horseshit!" Javier threatened the little farmer. He threw the pebble at the mini-predator, annoyed by its presence.

Quote :
Javier throws "pebble" at chibi-predator
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'RANGED ATTACK' :
Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." A-bow
Result :
Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." A1-miss
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 am

Few meters away from Midlight Castle...

Rolling across the yard's soil was Mikoto and her car. She was lucky enough to have earned this, thanks to Javier, Aisha and Jon. "Crap, I fell asleep. Ugh... how am I supposed to drive in broad daylight!" Mikoto blamed herself for not driving during the dark hours. As she passed through the yard, she chanced upon the group of Javier, and including the red haired girl from earlier.

"Hey White Hawk what are you doin out here? Forgot to thank you for your help earlier. We couldn't have done it without you. I was just gonna ask you where an alternate exit would be. I don't want to pass by the front lawn..." she called out to Javier.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Near Midlight Castle...

Sack saw a female toy with a car talking to them. He didn't pay her any attention. Right now he wanted to enter the castle, but there was a little predator teasing them. And after Javier's stone missed, Sack took up a larger stone, the size of an apple and lifted it above his head. "Yeah the Prince is right, you should shut up you piece of shit midget!"

Sack threw the rock at the little Predator with no hint of remorse...

Quote :
Sack:
-Throws large rock at Little Predator
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'RANGED ATTACK' :
Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." A-bow
Result :
Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." A1-critical
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 pm

"Hey wait, I was just trying to.... wait Sir!!" the Predator yelped when the big swordsman picked up a much bigger stone. He fell on his back, pleading for his life, but it was too late. Sack had thrown the large rock, and it was heading straight for him. At least he wanted his herd to be safe...

The big rock fell on top of the tiny predator toy, shattering him into pieces and dying in the process. His Stegosaurs panicked, as the saying goes "strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter." The frightened toy animals ran under the hedge and passed to the other side, to the neighboring house which was their home.

Quote :
Chibi Predator
HP:0/1
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Preddy had been hiding In the bushes observing the group from above when he saw the attempted assault on the chibi predator farmer. Gritting his teeth he dropped gracefully from the bush and walked towards the group noticing as he approached the rude female Toy from earlier drive up. As he was approaching he saw one of the other toys throw a stone at the toy farmer Killing the toy in the process.

"What the hell is wrong with you killing an innocent farmer? I Knew you were trouble when I heard you talking about evading the playroom guards. You attacked without provocation and killed the poor soul. Not only was he an innocent farmer going about his business but he was trying to warn you of what is up ahead HE WAS FUCKING TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU FOOLS!!!!" Preddy yelled at them as he unsheathed his claws and moved towards the group.

"I was to late to save the poor man but the least I can do is bring justice to his killer. Surrender the attackers to face justice." Preddy announced tho he wondered what justice to serve. The justice of the hunter's was Eye for an eye and the punishment must fit the crime but he was not a law keeper and didn't know if he should exact justice in the name of the Great Hunter himself. he could bring them to the playroom to face justice but he was not sure A.) if the Warpack would care about a farmer from the house over. and B.) if there justice would be fair. He still had doubts about the fairness of the Warpack's justice. But he would apprehend them first then decide how to best judge them.

Quote :
Choices
A.) Turn Sack and Javier over for justice and leave
B.) Fight a map battle to Defend them

(OOC Can an admin please set up a map battle for this.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Javier relished at the sight of the crushed toy. He picked up the dead predator's helmet and held on to it. "It shall make a fine addition to out trophy collection. Well done Ser Sack. You have slain e deceptive monster. Had we lowered our guard, it would attack us with its minions of sail-plated dragons! You have saved our lives." the White Hawk commended Sack. Taking notice of Mikoto, the "Prince" smirked at her.

"Well it's good you've recognized me. Leaving so soon? I would wish you good luck on your travels lady...." But before he could finish, Javier's sentence was cut short by an incoming and angry Preddy.

"You again?! The pathetic barkeep from the house? Do you come here as a thug to murder us? How dare you threaten the Prince of Vestiglia!? I should teach you a lesson for that... I'll cut off your tongue and send you whimpering back home to the gigolos that suck your cock all day long. Fuck you!" Javier promptly responded to the approaching Preddy. He drew out his sabre and pointed it at Preddy.

"Ser Sack, Ser Katrice. Kill this intruder..." Javier ordered in a cold, stern voice full of malice.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Early Morning,
The Yard:

Tensions in the air were getting so thick you could cut it with a knife. Before this could erupt into more violence, Risa butted in and stands in front of Javier and Preddy. "Cut it out! Hold it! Why are you two so hot on each other! I agree that killing that little toy was wrong, but can you really expect to resolve it through fighting? Prince Javier, your attitude doesn't suit somebody of royalty. You're a big bully! I thought we were going on a big adventurer but here you are and your friends killing a homeless peasant!!!

Preddy wasn't also safe from her wrath. If there is one thing she hates aside from bullies, it's even bigger bullies and anti-riot people. "Preddy you're not a fighter, you're a bartender. Why risk fighting and committing violence! This is crazy! Alright, I have decided that I am not going with any of you. I'm leaving... ALONE! I hate warfreaks! "
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 am

Midlight Castle Grounds...

It was the perfect timing for an ambush. Jin's terracotta army burst out of the bushes, and carrying their long spears, they leapt into action, surrounding them all with spears pointed at them. "Hello toys, it's me Jin... I have heard about a certain Prince... who wants to have a kingdom. Well go on right ahead, you can claim this castle for your own. But I want something from you..." said Jin.

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Terran10

Like a beautiful songbird, Jin took to the air, spinning while his robes spread around like butterfly wings. He landed on top of a branch, standing straight on it. "The Prince can have his castle. And I will support the growth of your kingdom. Ah you tyrannical playroom toys. I didn't know I would have to enlist help from the Prince and his Knights..." Three soldiers had their spears pointed at Preddy, flanking him, while two more were beside Mikoto's car, pointing their spears at her.
Back to top Go down
blueberry-pancakes
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
blueberry-pancakes

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 am

Scene: Backyard, that morning... near Midlight Castle...

Confused. That was Katrice's state of mind right now. As more people pooled in, the more she got annoyed. It was a wrong move for Risa to try to leave. Katrice drew out an iron arrow and pointed it at Risa's head.

"Where do you think you're going? You are staying here to serve as the future king's consort. If you try to leave, I'll shoot you in the head..."

Katrice became more impressed with Javier at the moment, as many other figures they dont know appeared an presented themselves as Javier's allies, and the beautiful samurai doll even claimed to vow support for Javier. Looking back at Risa Katrice, warned her again.

"Move, or die? Get back on the cart, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

[quote="Mnemosyne16"]Early Morning,
The Yard:

Risa could not believe the treachery that happened. She raised up her hands in complete surrender as the other girl aimed an arrow in her head."I was srong to have made this decision and I regret it. You really are no better than the Warpack. Look, if you want to, kill me now and plant that needle into my head. Just kill me now, I will not be a tool of your evil plans!"

Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Outside Midlight Castle...

Ambushed, Mikoto felt that it would be a futile struggle. She threw her Pistol Sword on the ground, and with anger in her eyes, turned to Risa and Preddy. "Shit! This is all your fault. I would have gone through this fence had it not been for... Ugh! Dammit! If you freaky people want people to capture, go take these two. I personally fought along Javier's side and defeated the Chimera last night. I don't have anything to do with this..." Mikoto said. She just wanted out of this situation.

"Hey Javier! You tell that funny samurai and his Chinese friends to back off from my car and let me go. I could care less what happens to that fucking Predator clown and that noisy little pigtail girl. I have an owner to come back to and I need to go right now. So please do not stall me any further..." she called out to Javier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."   Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..." Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into..."
Page 1 of 1