Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Friar Usam (NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Friar Usam (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Friar Usam (NPC)   Friar Usam (NPC) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 am

Friar Usam (NPC) Usam_f10
NAME: Friar Usam

TYPE: Bobble-head Figurine

HEIGHT: 5.7 inches

WEAPON: Pastor Sword, Hunting Bow

ALLEGIANCE: Playroom

PERSONALITY and HISTORY:
  • Friar Usam, or Usam, as his Warpack peers would call him, serves as the Chaplain of the Warpack, and though he is short and squat, he is somewhat capable with the sword, and the bow. He has been among the toys for as long as he can remember, and thus he holds himself in high regard, looking down at the non-combatant toys as "mere commoners".

Though he is a toy, he harbors lustful feelings towards the female toys of the Playroom, particularly Risa. Because he is just a toy, he can never consummate his lust, and that has driven him to his wits' end. However he still likes to touch Barbie dolls and other girl figurines, because it satisfies his ego. He does this only in secret though.

Friar Usam also holds the "Execution Commitee" along with Hirmm the Raptor. Before a toy is executed by burning or dismemberment, he recites a mocking prayer, aimed to humiliate the toy in its dying moments.

DESCRIPTION:
  • Friar Usam is a bobble-head figurine, the kind of which is usually placed in cars. He is compact and plump, has the proportions of a midget but he is not a small toy. Despite his rotund shape, he can use his blade named "The Pastor Sword" and his hunting bow to some extent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

STAT POINTS: 24 (This value is fixed for regular players except certain admin and mod characters)

(allocate your stats accordingly. It must total to 24 (for regular players).
--HP: 14
--POWER: 6
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 2

1. "PASTOR SWORD"
--POWER: 6
--RANGE: 1

2. "HUNTING BOW"
--POWER: 3
--RANGE: 3
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Friar Usam (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friar Usam (NPC)   Friar Usam (NPC) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:46 pm

I approve you and you approve me. By the power vested in me by the rules of Forumotion, I hereby dub this barely legal creation, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net

Friar Usam (NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: NPC Database-
Jump to: