Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction

Mobile Suit Legends the RPG

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 am

SET UP PHASE BEGIN

Tomoya had hidden his octave in a crater on the battle field but he was ready for a good fight. And with a grin he activated the octave's weapons and waited for the fight to begin

Tomoya spawning in octave at 7-P as red team

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:48 pm

The glistening red mobile suit lands right next to a river (L17), as its occupant surveys the info that was on her monitor. a small grin appears on her features as she opens an open channel for her opponent to hear.

“Ho, this is an interesting turn of events. I get to fight you . I've only heard of you from a dear friend of mine, but I have high hopes that I can crush you without any effort whatsoever, judging from what he told me. However, don't think that I would go easy on you, I also have my pride as a knight on the line.”

She readies her Harliquen's weapon systems, the mobile suit pulling out its pressure sword in preparation of the upcoming battle.

" Now then, shall we begin? "

"mobile suit stats":

"Pilot stats":

(Rolling dice. Red is Bozz, Blue is Aile)
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:48 pm

The member 'Aile' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Ariah moves the harliquen to (G13) . she would have opted to go straight on, but she'd rather decide to stay in the waters, where her harliquen's is best at.
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Tomoya Ignored his opponent's chiding. What mattered in a fight wasnt what was said but what was done and with a grin he moved his octave forward at an angle( to N-9) He planned to show this pilot what he could do personally..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)   

Back to top Go down

Battle for Number 1: Round 1 Aile (5) vs Bozz (6)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: Mobile Suit Legends: Lunar Century :: LC Arena-
Jump to: