Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"

Go down 
+13
vangran
serpentarius
Azure3
olo17jr
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
Aile
Hayase
Serene
MSL
Albion
Gene
Wesley97
Ise
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

April 25th LC
Soldiers' BarFUSE Headquarters, New
York City
6:15PM
Quote :

"Alice. What is your sister's issue with me anyway? I
can't for the life of me figure out what I have done to make her hate
me so much."

“Ah?” Alice turns her attention to Zachary’s inquiry. “You want to know? Well I suppose I should tell you, but
you’re probably not going to like it.”

She adjusts herself on her seat before she continues. “Well, let’s put it this way. Four years ago, you were engaged to marry a girl, but you ran away on the day of the wedding, thus leaving her all alone in the Altar. Long story short, that person was me”

She pauses again, taking a small glance at Ariah “Ariah didn’t actually like the idea of me getting married at first, but I told her everything would be fine. But after the whole incident, I fell into a bit of depression and refused to do anything for a month, ever since then Ariah can’t bring herself to like the Schneiders for playing with my ‘feelings’”

She chuckles a little, memories from her past coming back to her “I do tell Ariah now and then that there’s no point on continuing her grudge with them, seeing as how she’s technically not involved with the incident at all and I've long set the issue asside. But she’s rather stubborn and overly protective of me at times, just like a knight set on protecting his princess from all harm”

Of course, it wasn’t like Alice is bothered by the fact at all.

Ariah was Alice’s knight in shining armor.

It was something that Alice is a little proud of, that her little sister would go as far as to keep her in harms way, just like the little fantasies that they’ve played in when they were children.

Sometimes though, Alice wishes that Ariah doesn’t have to keep the façade of a knight all the time.

“You should apologize to her.” Alice says, glancing at Ariah, unaware of the conversation going on between Alice and Zachary “It would do no good if your relationship with her stays like this in the future , especially if she starts refusing to cooperate in battles now that she knows who you are behind the mask”

Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

April 25, LC 214
FUSE Headquarters, New York
Pub
1816 hours

Zach listened to Alice give him her explanation. He stared at Alice for a moment blinking a few time. "M...A....RRR...I..ED" Zach managed to stutter out. The reality of what Alice had just said then hit him like a ton of brick and he kicked the table and fell backwards. Zach laid on the floor looking up at the ceiling. "So you are THAT Alice........."

Zach slowly picked himself up off the floor. he set his chair back upright and looked at Alice. "Alice...Ariah...." Zach lowered his head and stared at the floor a tone of shame in his voice."I am sorry....Please forgive my heartless actions. But I could not bring myself to one marry a minor and two marry someone for the sake of my family." Zach looked up at the group before turning and walking over to the bar. He handed the barkeep his credit card and headed for the door. He paused at it for a moment. "Lowe..change out of that..your finished. All of you enjoy the rest of your night..see you all tomorrow morning 0900." Zach said as he exited the bar.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 25, LC 214
Parking Lot
1818 hours

Zach exited the building into the parking lot. He quickly found his bike and sat down on it. Zach leaned forward and rested his head on the handlebars. He let out a loud sigh before sitting up. "DAMN IT!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He voice echoing throughout the parking lot. Zach began digging through his pockets looking for his keys.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
1818 hours

Nathan was quiet, all through out. He watched the FUSE soldiers go around, move about, and engage in their personal businesses. Nobody else was noteworthy, except a peculiar masked man, and his friend, a blonde girl in a maid's uniform.

Casually, he approached the pair of twins after the masked man left. "It's a strange night isn't it?" Nathan asked. "Have you seen my father, Mr. Zachary Schneider Sr. around? I'm his son, Nathan..." he introduced himself, gulping down the beer he was holding. He was quite drunk, not being a heavy drinker. He looked back and saw Takashi, just another random guy to him, and threw the beer bottle at Takashi's head.

Quote :
Equipment:
-Pistol
-Wallet + ID and badge
-Omz

Uses Bottle @ Takeshi : 1 DMG
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Solid Throwing' :
Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 SRM
Result :
Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Miss
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
1818 hours

Takashi was still looking at Ariah when she got down on her hands and knees to clean up the broken glass. Everyone could see her good stuff as she bent over and gave Takashi an even bigger shock. He never imagined that their own Ariah would wear such fancy looking underwear. He was now turned around completely in his chair like some high school punk and completely red faced. When he got a better look, he couldn't believe it. ("H-How long has she worn stuff like that?! This has to be some kind of weird dream, it just has to be!") Right now, seconds became minutes in his mind. He soaked in every pantie-peeping second of that moment. Without him even realizing it, blood was dripping onto the floor from his nose like a fauset that had been slightly turned on. For a Japanese boy like himself, this was the crowning moment of this party for him. He had a big goofy grin on his face that showed it.

After Ariah's sister finished talking with Zach, he was bowing his head to both of them and left the bar rather quickly, but not without pausing at the door for a moment. He left the room, leaving it rather quiet for a minute or so. ("Poor guy, he must've been through a lot. I'm sure he'll be alright though, he's pretty tough to go through so much and be where he is now.") Then just out of the corner of his eye, some drunkard threw a bottle at him. He caught it in his right hand before it hit his face. With a stern look he grabbed a paper napkin from the dispenser on the tables edge and wipped the blood off of his face. He stood up, threw his napkin away along with the bottle that was thrown at him in the nearest thrash receptacle, and walked over to the unruly drunk man calling himself Nathan. "Hey, I don't care who you are! If you're here to cause trouble, then you'd best get out of here and take your drunk self elsewhere. You got that?" He said to Nathan before pushing him with one hand away from Ariah and Alice.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
1820 hours

"THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!?" Nathan turned to Takeshi. His blood-shot drunken eyes didn't show an ounce of forgiveness. He came here to enjoy, to drown out his sorrows, but this other dude stood in his way of a good time. Nathan popped his knuckes and grabbed Takeshi by the shirt.

"You got some nerve messing with me! I'm a Schneider, the son of Zachary Schneider Sr. You're a bitch who just doesn't know his place!" Nathan bellowed like a berserk bull. He pushed the chairs and tables down in front of him, and pulled his arm back for a punch. This time he was aiming for Takashi's smug face.

Quote :
Nathan Schneider
LP: 10/10

Quote :
Punch
DMG: 1
Target: Takeshi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Melee
Result :
Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Hit
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
1820 hours

Quote :
Takashi Nishimura
LP: 9/10

Nathan looked very mad with his red bloodshot eyes and the smell of alcohol on his breath. He yelled at Takashi and grabbed him by the shirt. He yelled about how he was a Schneider and how Takashi was a bitch that didn't his place, blowing his bad breath in his face. His faced scrunched up as he tried blocking out the bad odor. The drunken man then punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor. He was bleeding from the corner of his mouth, so he wiped it off with his sleeve. He then calmly got back on his feet and thought thought to himself for a moment. ("Who is this guy? He might just be making things up, thinking he can get away with whatever he wants by using the Schneider name for himself. But on the other hand he might be rambling the truth. I don't think I've ever heard Mr. Schneider mention he had three sons before. Well just to be safe, I better not hurt him, at least not too bad. I'm in enough trouble as it is.") He approached Nathan again with both his hands out. "Alright, let's just calm down. We can work things out peacefully~" Then with the chance he got, he'd try grabbing his right arm, twisting it behind his back, then putting his right foot in front of his while he's behind him to trip him, knock him down, and finish it up by keeping him pinned on the floor.

Quote :
Knockdown
Target: Nathan
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

At a Bar in FUSE HQ, New York

Sgt. Fullburst walked into the bar and immediately his attention was drawn to the fight happening between Takeshi and a drunk bludgering idiot. Without being noticed, he hid in the shadows and planted his back against the wall and crossed his arms to rest them, while he watched the two duke it out just to see how much Takeshi has grown since the academy.

Ashkur then pulled out a rollie from his sleeves and started smoking as his eyes carefully watched the fight from behind his black sunglasses. The sergeant did pay heed to the other people in the bar. It was in his nature to assess people, armed or not, to get a better understanding of the scenario he's in.

"You better beat this fool Takeshi." He thought.

Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst's items:
-Pistol, Black 45caliber colt
-A retractable Katana, when folded can he hidden along his back, inside his clothes.
-FUSE Sgt. Uniform, with cool shades
-Throwing Daggers about a total of 18 of them all well hidden inside his clothing.
-Grenade
-Flash Bang Grenade
-Cellphone (Comm Device)
-Keys to his Motorcycle (Parked outside)
-Protein Bar
-Flask containing alcoholic beverage
-His wallet (Money, Family Photo's, ID cards inside)
-Cigs
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar

So far the event was a grand ol' time and everyone who was there seemed to be having a good time. Well, at least it WAS a good time until some stranger came in and started to wreak havoc in the place. The fun seemed to come to a complete halt when this "Schneider" person started to push the tables and chairs aside violently. Then without hesitation started to duke out with the pouting youngster who sat alone.

Sani tilted his head against his hand...

"Oh boy....we're fighting amonst ourselves now? At least they can do it somewhere else at least"

Sani let out a sigh and wished that these two would hurry up and finish their silly brawl. Normally he would step up and end bar-brawls like this, but since he's not with AOE anymore and has little to no influence what so ever. Stepping in would not be worth it for the moment. For now, all he can do is continue drinking his beer and hope that either MP's come and put those kiddos in their place or they knock each other out.

"*sigh* What a mood destroyer those two are. A good day NOW ruined"
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
1820 hours

“Ha?” Was Ariah’s only reply at Zachary’s sudden decision to let her off her punishment, before promptly leaving the bar.

Wait

That’s not right.

“You trample on my pride and force me to do something that I’m strongly against, and the decide to let me be. Why did you make me go through all the trouble then?! ” she quietly retorts.

“My My, what a terrible person that man is” Alice sighs a little, disappointed by his actions before he promptly left the bar “He didn’t even personally apologize to her. I worry about the team’s cooperation in the future, more importantly though, it wasn’t exciting at all… ”

“…Though it seems like that man over there seems to be enjoying quite a sight Ariah is showing Actually,won’t you die if let your nosebleed go as you please? ” she thought, looking at the young Japanese man who seems to be enjoying the spectacle a little too much.

Her quiet musing was interrupted when a man came up to her and Ariah, who had, after picking up the glass pieces and threw them at the nearest trash can, had decided to walk back to where Alice and the others were. She turns her attention to the newcomer, her head cocked to the side.

Quote :
"It's a strange night isn't it?"

“Who knows? Personally this night was a little plain for me, there was nothing of interest for me, save for the little ‘display’ my cute little knight has performed” Alice timidly remarks , eyeing the newcomer with some interest.

A man who claims to be a Schneider, huh?

“More importantly Nathan, that’s your name right?” She spoke again, resting an arm on the table and her chin resting on a hand, a small grin plastered on her face “ how are you a ‘Schneider’ ? As far as memory serves me right, Schneider Sr. only had two sons, there’s no way you can simply walk around claiming to be a third son that no one has hea-”

She was interrupted however as Nathan, apparently drunk as she had realized, threw his bottle of beer at the Japanese man who had been oogling at her sister earlier. Fortunately, the man had caught it, but it soon turned out to be a heated argument in which Nathan had promptly raged and caused havoc around while proclaiming how as a Schneider, he is better than everyone else in the room , or at least, that was how Alice had perceived it either way.

She watches as the young Japanese man pins Nathan to the floor, and she peers to the side to see Nathan “ To claim that you are a son of a Schnieder without showing proof that you are indeed his son is quite amusing.” She speaks out loud as she stares at Nathan “Not that I’m trying to put you down or anything, but it would be a good idea to show validity to your claim. Besides, the fact that you’re currently drunk isn’t helping to your situation at all, no?”

Alice realizes that Ariah is still present, though she seemed to be deep in thought over something to actually ignore what was going on around her, Alice nudges her little sister, pulling her arm down so she could whisper to Ariah’s ear “If you must confront him, do so. I believe he has something important to say to you as well”

Ariah snaps out, and looks at her sister, a little bewildered that Alice knows why “Ah how did you know I was-”

“Sister’s intuition” Alice only replies, the grin on her face growing a little bigger than it had. And with a quiet nod , Ariah promptly left the room as Alice turns back to face the current situation.

“This party is getting to be quite fun, I have to admit~” she chirps, as she motions for the bartender to get her a glass of four seasons juice (She still wishes she could order another beer though, damn you Issac).

April 25, LC 214
Parking lot
1821 hours

It didn’t take long for Ariah to locate Zachary Schneider, who was at the parking lot by the time she located him, apparently engrossed in finding the keys to his bike. She grips her fists, still angry over the orders that he’s ordered to give her that had led to the eventual crushing of what little pride she had left.

“Care to explain your actions Schneider?” she spoke out, a tone of irritation on her voice as she closed the distance between her and Zachary “I hope you didn’t decide to abuse your ranking to dress me the way you see fit and decide to just get over it. It’s quite insulting to a knight’s pride, you know?”
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 am

April 25, LC 214
New York
Pub

So far this entire party had been nothing but confusing. The first odd thing occurred when the unfamiliar white haired soldier seemed to come out of nowhere to respond to his mumbling. He slid him an orange juice saying something about kids not drinking and there not being women at his age, but girls. If that was the case was he not supposed to believe he was a man? Before Kei could respond or even just introduce himself the soldier had made his way back to his table. Being from New York, Kei was used to the world moving fast, but that guy seemed particularly lively. The twins, Ariah and Alice if he remembered their names correctly, seemed to know him. Maybe he was on the ship before? the young man thought to himself.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by another strange occurrence. A bottle had been thrown by the less busty twin at their now unmasked commanding officer. What was to point of that mask anyway? I guess it looked cool and all, but if you're just gonna take it off in front of everyone anyway then there's not much point. More important at the moment would be how he handled this little outburst. Hopefully it would not be seen as severe as assaulting a superior officer. She could get into a lot of trouble for that. It was then that he grabbed her arm and took her to the back of the bar. Kei really hoped she would be alright, and after a few moments began to rise from his seat to check on them, but before he could go Mars had come back out into the room and sat down. No Ariah though. What happened back there? Was she alright? Just how strict was this Mars Denbry?

The questions that ran through his mind and his concern was soon but to rest, however, by a strange yet amusing sight. Ariah had come out of the back dressed in a maid's outfit. Kei couldn't help laughing a little as Alice messed around with Ariah. While this sort of punishment was probably illegal, to be honest, it was also probably preferable to legal alternative. Arai was glad to see that Ariah was playing along and not causing anymore commotion. Things were going well at the party. That is until Mars dropped to the floor suddenly. He then got up, said something to the twins, and proceeded to leave. Strange. However the night would only get stranger. Some drunk went up to the group and started, rather loudly, making claims that he was Schneider's son. That would make him a very important person. A lineage like that would even beat out Kei's grandfather and uncle. The "Schneider" then suddenly threw a bottle at a soldier who already had a bloody nose. What the hell was going on here tonight?! Were these people really that violent? Before he could even fully take in what was going on, the two were now in a brawl. The "Schneider" had thrown a punch and was now being made to regret that. He was currently being pinned down by the soldier. Kei apologized to the bartender then began thinking aloud to himself.

Do I step in? Is it alright to interrupt their fight? Kei Arai was now on his feet, but completely unsure of what to do.

Last edited by olo17jr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 am

New Yor k
Backallies of NYC

Shit shit shit shit shit!

Typical military even their goddamn partys got fuckin strngs and orders attached to them. Luke ran through the typical new york rabble of ravers, freaks, drug dealers, and whores as he ran back towards the base.He didn't mean to be late, honestly. He was just stopping by a few of the old bars and pub he used to rob as a kid, just for a few warm up drinks, and maybe some extra ill gotten spending omz. Unfortunetly, he didn't count on the simply shocking amount of baseball bats and shotguns that the modern bartender had acess to, needless to say the last part of his preparty plans went up in smoke.

As he ran through the labyrinthian backallies and walkways of new york city the young pilot screamed at the top of his lungs "I'M LATE I'M LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:17 am

April 25, LC 214
Bar

Seeing the people leaving, John figured that it was okay for him to go too, and so promptly walked out of the bar, after paying for his drink. He wouldn't let that arrogant upstart buy him anything, he didn't need him to. And so,with that taken care of, he walked into the parking lot, ignoring the sight of Ariah and Schneider, and walked over to his Ford F150 and started it up, driving slowly out of the parking lot and back to his home, which was off-base because he was a department head. Pulling into the parking structure by his condo, he got out and locked it and went into his house. After setting his things down he went over to his desk and starting going over the papers that he had on the Boll Weevil that just transferred in. He wasn't going to end his night without getting this done. Otherwise he would obsess over it the moment he got up, and then he would yell at everyone because he was rushing and it was a cycle he had learned not to start. So with a sigh, he sat down and began marking on a separate sheet of paper what needed to be adjusted and began what looked to be a very long night,
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

April 25, LC 214
Parking lot
1822 hours

Zach was surprised that Ariah showed up in the parking lot still in the maid outfit. He stepped off his bike and looked down at it. Zach raised his foot up and thrust it down upon the bike. Leaving a large dent in its fuel tank. He then turned and faced Ariah as she began to speak to him with a clear tone of irritation in her voice.

Quote :
“Care to explain your actions Schneider? I hope you didn’t decide to abuse your ranking to dress me the way you see fit and decide to just get over it. It’s quite insulting to a knight’s pride, you know?”

Zach locked eyes with Ariah as he sighed. "What actions should explain to you?..Ariah. And I didn't abuse my rank. Have you forgot what you learned in the academy?" Zach took a few steps forward and placed a hand on Ariah's shoulder "Lowe we are off duty and we have been drinking. So you don't have to follow any orders I give you. So feel free to file a complaint with command in the morning if you want."

Zach removed his hand from Ariah's shoulder as he walked past her. Having decided to walk. "I was never out to hurt your pride Lowe, so I am sorry if I have." Zach began to walk away again as the sound of his stomach rumbles rang out. Zach stopped and looked back at Ariah. "Hey you want to get something to eat? Think of it as my way of saying sorry." Zach said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

April 25, LC 214
Bar
Few minutes after 6pm

"AAACK!!!!" Nathan was grabbed by Takeshi, but he tried to get out, so he struggled until he fell down on the floor, hitting his head on a table as he went down. He touched his head with his hand and saw that it had been busted wide open. At this point, Nathan grew angrier and slowly got up on his two wobbly legs.

"RED SAUCE ON PASTA!!! DECULTURE!" Nathan thundered with absolute fury. He dashed angrily at Takeshi, leapt up and performed a dropkick attack aimed at the other boy's face. Nathan sailed through the air like Rey Mysterio, going all booyaka-booyaka, six-one-nine. Veins appeared on his eyes and head, more violent than a T-Rex in mating season.

Quote :
Nathan Schneider
LP: 9/10

Quote :
DROPICK
Target: Takeshi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Crit
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 am

April 25,
LC 214
Parking lot
1822 hours

In a normal situation, any normal person would have realized that fact and would have apologized, but that wasn’t the case for Ariah. She was someone who would abide orders from her superiors, whether she likes it or not. In that sense, she could possibly be the textbook definition an ideal soldier of fuse, one who would cast away her doubts in order to perform her duties.

Quote :
"What actions should explain to you?..Ariah. And I didn't abuse my rank. Have you forgot what you learned in the academy?" Zach took a few steps forward and placed a hand on Ariah's shoulder "Lowe we are off duty and we have been drinking. So you don't have to follow any orders I give you. So feel free to file a complaint with command in the morning if you want."

“Lieutenant, please do not assume that I am like most soldiers, rather; I do not particularly care whether we are on the job or not.”

She pauses for a while, before she continues “It’s not about whether we are off duty or on duty; The fact that a superior officer has given me an order is something I cannot just simply disregard regardless if I am on a break or not. No matter how ridiculous or impossible the task is, it is my duty as a soldier of fuse; rather, as a knight of my own ideals and code to carry out these orders without fail and doubt. ” And with that said and done, she closes her eyes and lets out a heavy sigh. Well, there was really no point in telling him all that if he doesn’t even understand half of what she’s saying. After all, he was just recently assigned as their superior officer a few days ago, and they’ve barely interacted enough for him to understand her personality better.

Quote :
"I was never out to hurt your pride Lowe, so I am sorry if I haveHey you want to get something to eat? Think of it as my way of saying sorry."

“What are you up to, Lieutenant Schneider
She says, narrowing her eyes in suspicion “You haven’t just trampled on my pride, but my sister’s feelings as well, I don’t think something as trifle as an offer to treat me out would be enough to merit forgiveness from me, on that rega-”

A growl from the depths within.

“Ah…”

Ariah blushes a little when she realizes that she hasn’t eaten at all since late morning. Well, she would have eaten an hour prior the party had her sister reasoned that there was no point in eating if they were to go out to drink with the rest of the team .

“I…I think I’ll take up on the offer- Not because I’m hungry or anything at all! Don’t think that I forgive you as well for this ” She remarks, trying to hide the fact that she was really just hungry (not that she was doing a very good job with it, for the matter)

“…Either way, that said please wait for a moment while I go back back and change into my uniform before anything else.” she says, as she turns around to rush back to the closet where she had left her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

April 25, LC 214
Bar
almost half passed 6 PM

After he thought the man might've calmed down, Takashi got off of him and let him stand as well. And having hit his head on a table while trying to struggle out of his submission move, it looked like he'd completely lost it. He was screaming out gibberish and then charge at him, leaping through the air. Trying to dropkick him in the face, Nathan had his heel just above him. So he tried protecting himself with his arms overlapping himself in a cross shape to lessen the blowing. His left arm became very bruised from the impact. He fell on his rear and sat there for a few moments before rolling to his right side and getting behind him. He wrapped his left arm around Nathan's neck and used his right hand to hold his arm firmly. "That's it! You're out of here!" He then steadily walked towards the door with the drunk man in tow to throw him outside. He didn't even notice Ashkur hiding just by the exit.

Quote :
Block
Quote :
Takashi Nishimura
LP: 8/10

April 25th, LC 214
Parking lot
Almost half passed 6 PM

Struggling to get him to go the way he wanted, they were in the parking lot on the side of the bar. Takashi then released his grip on Nathan and tried going for a straight kick to his rear end. "And stay out!"

Quote :
Straight Kick
Target: Nathan
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 am

FUSE HEADQUARTERS, New York
Da Pub!
6:30 pm

Luke was panting, soaked in sweat, and if he wasn't near death by now he was beginning to wish that he were. BUT he was at the FUSE pub, and that's all that mattered well that and maybe getting a drink..........or ten. Stumbling through the parking lot Luke caught site of his teammate the esteemed Ser Ariah, and his mysterious new bossman Mars Denbrey aka Zachary Schneider, the black sheep of the ridiculously powerful Schneider family. He would have greeted the two of them properly, but the pair seemed to be in the middle of a tense moment, and he was beginning to get thirsty. Instead the young FUSE pilot gave them a quick salute before rushing towards the bar.

At least that was the plan, as he reached for the door it magically burst open and out of it came a flying man, along with what was apparently Takashi's boot. "Ummmmm hi Takashi......Imma gunna go see if that guy's allright......don't like kick me or anything while I do that." Scratching the back of his head Luke walked over to the stranger and offered his hand to help up a fellow Fussy. "Ya allright bro?"
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

April 25, LC 214
Parking lot
1822 hours

Zach quickly removed his jacket and placed it on Ariah's shoulders and then took her hand. "Don't worry about the uniform." Zach said with a smile as he began to lead her by the hand. They exited the parking lot and soon found themselves on the main street. Zach looked back at Ariah and once again gave her a smile. They then walked south a few blocks and found themselves in front of a rather nice clothing store. Zach pulled open the door and lead Ariah inside.

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
1836 hours

Once inside Zach released Ariah's hand and turned to face her. "Please pick something you like out. I am going to head over to the men's department an do the same." Before Ariah could protest Zach walked away. He wasted no time in selected a pair of black pants, black dress shoes, a grey button up shirt with a black tie, and a long black jacket. Zach changed into these items and stood in front of a set of three mirrors.

Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Zachsuit1

Zach reached over to a rack of hats near him and place a black and white fedora on his head, but quickly removed it feeling it was not his style. He placed the hat back on the rack and picked up his belongings and walked to the counter to pay for the items. Zach stood there and looked the shop for Ariah. "Wonder what is taking her..Maybe she can't find anything she likes." He thought to himself

(was told i could move Ariah)
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 am

April 25th, LC 214
Parking lot
Almost half passed 6 PM

Luke came by as Takashi was kicking Nathan out of the bar.
Quote :
"Ummmmm hi Takashi......Imma gunna go see if that guy's allright......don't like kick me or anything while I do that."
He was not in a very good mood right now. He looked at Luke with tired eyes. "*pant* Yeah, you do that. *pant* While you're at it, how about you take this civilian to the local police station for drinking at a SOLDIER'S BAR!!" Already irritated, he walked back inside and slammed the door behind him and marched back to his seat near the back and put his feet up on the table with his hands behind his head, looking quite mad. ("Hmph, who does think he think he is? thinking he could start a fight with proffesionals without getting into trouble. But I showed him a thing or two~")
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 pm

April 25, LC 214
Soldier's Bar...
6:35 PM

What had started out as a simple work gathering had become a drunken cluster fuck. Issac's left eye was left twitching, he had such high hopes for tonight. Moral through out the FUSE forces had been low ever since the attack by the Moussaiga attack earlier in the week. No doubt the higher ups had hoped to bring their soldiers closer together by holding this little get together, but like always people only thought about themselves.

Barely half an hour had past, and people were already starting to leave. Among the first to leave were Zachary, Ariah, and Chief Engineer John Newman, who apparently thought himself too good for such a humble party. Those who had remained weren't exactly the most pleasant of company either. Yet again Takashi had thrown himself into another pointless brawl, though Issac had to give him credit for not actually being the cause of it for once. Issac ran a hand through his silver hair.
"Ugh... men..." Issac said, rolling his eyes, "Why should I bother making an effort to be sociable when everyone else here are acting like thugs? Honestly."

So far, the only highlight of the evening had been Zachary taking responsibility for the collective bill of the soldiers. Issac had already stashed 20 bottles of Dom Pérignon champagne in his rental car, having just now ordered several more bottles to enjoy right now. Issac scooted over to sit across from Sani, who had so far been the only other respectable person.
"These jerk-offs are seriously killing my buzz!" Issac muttered, pouring himself another glass of champagne, "Though to be fair, this Dom Peri Gnome crap is pretty light. I don't see how they can get away with charging so much for this toilet water, must be all about the branding."

Issac took a delicate sip from his champagne lute.
"What is your poison of choice rookie?" Issac asked Sani, "Beer? What are you planning on running a marathon tommorow? Let me buy you...or rather let Zachary get you a real drink? Somebody's gotta keep this party going right?"

Issac set his glass down on the table. By now his face had become flush with alcohol, his cheeks turning a subtle pink hue.
"Oy! Takashi!" Issac growled, "Get your feet off the table! Show some manners! And get your but over here and stop brooding like some glittery bitch...or was it bishie? Sani you're Japanese right? which what's the word for pretty boy in your language?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"   Chapter 4: "Those of Dream" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next