Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sierra Arabello

Go down 
+2
vangran
Lalionus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sierra...
MSL Member
MSL Member
Sierra...

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Sierra Arabello

Alias: Butterfly of Tres Marias

Definitely no ordinary woman, Sierra Arabello, or "Butterfly of Tres Marias" as she is widely known, is the current leader of most CHROME Remnants in space. Her tall frame, and sharp features, enhanced by her elegant appearance, gives her the dignity of a true ruler. Sierra has short hair, tight cheekbones, and small lips. Her eyes are a brilliant shade of blue, and her complexion is fair.

As CHROME's current figurehead, Sierra is generally seen in a CHROME commander's uniform, though she is also fond of elegant dresses and jewelry. At 5'10" she towers over most women, making her a very intimidating presence to behold.

Type: Normal
Date of Birth: LC 0158
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Dark Purple
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Spanish
Allegiance: CHROME
Rank: Acting CHROME Leader, Commander of CHROME Tres Marias Fleet

Sierra Arabello had very little military experience, but she was one of the most trusted advisers of the Gravebrood Family. She had been serving the Gravebroods for as long as she can remember. In fact, she worked for Efren Gravebrood, the former Sovereign of CHROME, and also rendered her services to Efren's daughter Lalionus who succeeded her father as CHROME's Chancellor.

Her sharp tongue made her one of the most prominent political figures of CHROME during the days of the Second Lunar War. Under her guidance, CHROME scored many political victories over the scattered spacenoid groups, unifying them into one cohesive force against the final battle against True Blue Sphere. She was fiercely loyal to the Gravebrood family; she opposed Lalionus' plans to integrate CHROME into FUSE. After the Treaty of Dos Leviticus was signed, she vehemently defied it, and took with her a large number of CHROME soldiers who didn't want to be absorbed into FUSE. Eventually Sierra and her forces made their home in Tres Marias, a gigantic asteroid in the far reaches of space.

Although bearing the elegance of a true noble woman, Sierra is shrewd, calculating, and highly manipulative. She had taken the name of the Gravebroods, and literally turned it into a "religion" that the CHROME remnants believed in. Sierra had also denounced the name of Lalionus, declaring her as a traitor to the CHROME cause and a prodigal daughter to the late former Chancellor Efren Gravebrood.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Weird looking woman... Approved! 4 more to go, since this is a faction leader.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am

Well, this will be interesting. I approve as well. Like a Star @ heaven Good luck in CHROME.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 am

Sierra is effin back. Mine will be the third. Good luck leading CHROME. And that face... it's disturbing... LOL

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Sierra you have no idea how much we missed you... well... Welcome back! And yes, be the nasty MILF who will torture the Earth. APPROVED. Only MSL's is left.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 am

Approved! Select skills (optional) and a standard CHROME mobile suit (may or may not do).

OR, as CHROME leader you can request a warship. Boss Chief, Kain or Rap can help you with this.

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sierra...
MSL Member
MSL Member
Sierra...

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am

Well my character has no knowledge of operating machines or ships, and she probably won't have the necessary skills to use them. I'd be happy to be a "stay-at-home" type of leader.

And of course MSL, I accept these conditions. I will abide by the forum rules always. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 am

Sierra wrote:
Well my character has no knowledge of operating machines or ships, and she probably won't have the necessary skills to use them. I'd be happy to be a "stay-at-home" type of leader.

And of course MSL, I accept these conditions. I will abide by the forum rules always. Thanks.

(No unit selected.)

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: (forfeited)
Skills: (none)
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sierra Arabello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra Arabello   Sierra Arabello Empty

Back to top Go down

Sierra Arabello