Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Ryuu Ace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
setsuna1212
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
setsuna1212

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Full Name: Ryuu Ace
Code Name: Savior Ace
Nickname: Ace

Ryuu Ace is a quite handsome boy that seems like a prince. He is 173 cm (5'8") tall and 57 kg (125 lbs) in weight. His black long hair is a little bit messy and he has brown eyes. Ace usually wear a blue shirt with a blue jacket, and a trouser, but he will change to his pilot uniform when he is in a battle. When Ace was a young boy, he looks very cute and his parents love him very much.

Type: Enhanced Human
Height: 173 cm (5'8")
Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
Date Of Birth: 14 January, LC 195
Allegiance: None

Personality:
Ace is taciturn, introverted, and wholeheartedly against war. He believes there are key disturbances that prevent the world from coming together in peace and harmony. He is a very positive person, he always motivate himself, and he is not afraid of death. He always be calm when he facing his enemies. He is also a very kind person, he likes to help people who are need for help.

And please remember, Ryuu Ace is not a pervert...

History:
14 January LC 195
• Ryuu Ace was born in Tokyo, Japan. The name, Ace, was given by his father, Ryuu Keito. Keito joined CHROME, also known as Colonial Humanity Restoration Objective and Management of Earth, and he became a soldier after Ace was born.

LC 198
• Ace was a 3 years old kid, he has learned to walk on the ground, his parents felt very happy when he walked on the ground first time. This year, Keito became a pilot of a mobile suit.

3 January LC 202
• The first time Ace went to primary school, and started to learning.

LC 206
• Ryuu Ace was forced to join CHROME, and started to training everyday since he was joined CHROME. Then, Keito owned the latest CHROME suit, the Prawn. He was transferred to Lalionus' main base in Dos Leviticus.

1 January LC 207
• Ryuu Keito was killed by the HEBROON cannon at Lalionus' main base in Dos Leviticus. When Ace and his mother knew Keito was died, they felt very sad, Ace swears he will stop the wars, since his father was died.

LC 207
• Ryuu Keito was killed by the HEBROON cannon at Lalionus' main base in Dos Leviticus. When Ace and his mother knew Keito was died, they felt very sad, Ace swears he will stop the wars, since his father was died.

LC 208
• Ace became a good fighter, and learned how to piloting the mobile suit, but CHROME and AEO are formed into FUSE (Federal Union of Earth and Space) now.

LC 210
• Dos Leviticus has become a civilian colony. The mobile suits used during the war were turned into displays on museums. At the same time, Ace was escaped from FUSE by piloting a mobile suit. After Ace was escaped from FUSE, he changed his name to Savior Ace.

LC 214
• Ace's mother, Ryuu Mei opened a bakery in a small village and she hope Ace will come back one day. Ryuu Ace living in a secret base under the ground in Japan to hide his mobile suit now and the role play starts now...

Ryuu Ace 680472

Last edited by setsuna1212 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
setsuna1212
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
setsuna1212

Male

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Sorry for post the agreements myself...

Last edited by setsuna1212 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

ummm no. You have to wait for approvals first BEFORE you are asked that. But I like how enthusiastic you are. So, you want to be an enhanced human eh? Interesting. the Admin's will have to clear that. Good luck. Hmm, personally, I think this needs a little work first, so I would suggest working on it a bit more.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:12 am

I'll wait for Isshin or MSL to decide... because the TBS enhanced Humans were not under my control... Whatever Isshin says here on this matter will be the word of god.
Back to top Go down
setsuna1212
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
setsuna1212

Male

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 am

Okay, so I need to wait for admins to approve.... I hope my character will be approve...
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 am

I would suggest you read this thread. [Only mods are allowed to see this link] You will need approval from Isshin to be one of his Enhanced Humans, but you will need four other approvals for this character to be playable.
Back to top Go down
setsuna1212
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
setsuna1212

Male

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 am

I already read it, it say I need to have 5 admins/ moderators to approve....
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 pm

setsuna1212 wrote:
When Ace was 7 years old, Keito brought him to the garage of the mobile suits. When Ace entered the garage, he was surprised, he saw many huge robots there. Keito told him they are not just the normal robots, they are mobile suits, they are for battle. Ace said that he want to become a pilot of a mobile suit, and Isshin Yaho heard it. Yaho asked Keito for a permission to allowed him to brought Ace go to the laboratory to do cell and gene enhancement experiments.

After that, Keito allowed Yaho to brought Ace to go for the experiments. The experiments were success and Ace became an enhanced human. Yaho arranged Ace to have the battle training for 5 years. Ace was training everyday from that time. 3 years later, Keito was died...

^^ This application has been denied due to conflict with the MSL History.

My character has done no such thing in the past. My advice: Try not to alter MSL History by inserting your own version of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
setsuna1212
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
setsuna1212

Male

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Umm, Boss? That's not Ryuu Ace, is Ryuu Keito, Ace's father...
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Still an enhanced human? As isshin said... no. So denied for now.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Change your genetic type to normal human, since the other gene types are not available anymore. Besides, all Enhanced Humans are ax-crazy, Cyber-Ascendants are a limited run (also only female with Neo's exception, he abandoned the game so we're closing that option off, that bastard) and Natural Ascendants are earned in-game.

Other than that I see a good profile with very little problem. Although the use of Setsuna F Seiei... come on really? He could at least be from a non-Gundam anime... his faceclaim... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuu Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ace   Ryuu Ace Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuu Ace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: Mobile Suit Legends: Lunar Century :: Character Database-
Jump to: