Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

4th Chapter Discussion

Go down 
+13
KaraShiranui
dovenwolf
B.R.O.
Lalionus
Rap Goblin
serpentarius
STINGER
Kain
AngelfromAbove
Aile
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
olo17jr
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

4th Chapter Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Put ideas, suggestions, plans here. However at the end of the day, it is ultimately the admin's decision who will prevail. Sarcasm highly discouraged, and also complaining pointlessly. Also if you want to brag about new rules being made because of your "badassery against current rules", watch out. Creativity is allowed, just be polite and reasonable about it.

Now, we're ready to hear the voice of the community for chapter 4. But I'd also like to make a request and see a list of all active fuse people and their personal mobile suits. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 pm

For me, I am just waiting for my Main char to be approved and then I was planning on joining in on the hunt for the stolen suit, but with the twist that someone wanted Paul (Doven) brought in to answer for crimes committed in the past, whether it be the destruction of the bar on Dos Leviticus or something else he did off-screen.

Here's a list of all active pilots and their suits.

FUSE ETCHOS:

Uryuu(Takashi): Suzume, Gundam Panzer (Confiscated)
Isaac(Isaac):Cambarus, Gundam Bandit
Lalionus(Lexine): Neried Custom

FUSE:

Azure3(Sani): Uesugi
Aile(Ariah): Harlequin, Gwyn
Olo17jr(Kei): Suzume
Hayase(Mars/Sieg/Zachary): Suzume
Asbestos(Luke): Uesugi
Albion(Maximilian): Boll Weevil
Wesley(Fullburst): Boll Weevil

And for the non-pilot we have:

Vangran(Newman)
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 am

Vangran you missed out Alice LMFAO.

Also, I feel like there's a lack of character development between characters. It would be rather nice to give some time for our characters to actually spend some time together prior to the major battle , something maybe lighthearted and strenghten their bonds. I mean when I think about it the only character that Ariah has properly interacted with is what Akira? LOL.

Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

I agree with Aile. Off the top of my head FUSE has gotten at least two new members. Maybe some time to interact would be nice.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 am

Aile and olo have a point, but I for one am itching for a fight.

maybe at the start of the 4th chapter we could have a fuse vs. fuse trainin skirmish between the fussies that got left behind to "welcome' the new people. losers have to buy the winner drinks:D
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 pm

AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT wrote:
Aile and olo have a point, but I for one am itching for a fight.

maybe at the start of the 4th chapter we could have a fuse vs. fuse trainin skirmish between the fussies that got left behind to "welcome' the new people. losers have to buy the winner drinks:D

THIS. SO MUCHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 am

Seems like we really have no choice... The FUSE vs FUSE path should be a good way for the FUSE team to bond.

Also meet the new enemy of the world. Credits go to Mnemosyne16 for her character image and logo. MS design and BG goes to me. Videocredits go to achethenuts on YouTube. Original song by Abingdon Boys School.

4th Chapter Discussion Blade_10

Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL GAIS
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

Things are heating up! And I love that song, it just reeks of power! The power to change the world! And the wings... Slush_puppie's legacy lives on!
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 am

That is a huge sword. I'd hate to be against that Gundam. If it's going to be Risa's then I'm happy. Because I'm taking the Foxes next chapter. Getting rid of Cheese, and I'll be their new "manager".

If it's not too much, admins, can CHROME be a large faction that has the same capacity as FUSE? The ability to restore mobile suit HP and EN for free after battles. I got a whole fleet waiting for me in space. The Foxes could use this to their advantage. And I'll be happy to provide them with enough love and protection.

If this chance to revive CHROME will be allowed, I'll keep one of the Fortissimo boys as my aide. If Tomoya keeps resisting my plans for using the girls as tools of war, I'll get him stranded on some colony where he could never see Risa and the girls again. Or I could imprison him, or have him executed.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

I can't wait to see how I fair against them. The Foxes are sure to prove a tough match.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Looks like things are stepping up and getting more darker and serious...With all these possibilities. Time to pull former team-mates to trouble then~
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm

The clear divide... FUSE + Jin vs CHROME Remnants + Aesir Foxes....
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:51 am

Don't care which side wins or loses, as long as Nathan gets his revenge by killing Max, Zach Jr, and their sisters, and their mother. That, and I can die nicely. I'll show you that I'm not scared of the Char of LC 214.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 am

Okay I'll clear the fakking things on my side:

1. Aesir Foxes won't really get captured, but they'll be tricked into rendering service for CHROME.

2. Cheese gets sidelined, either temporarily or permanently. I have asked Kain to handle this, and he will be the new "manager" for the girls.

3. I too have been pushing for CHROME to become an independent, self-sufficient faction as well. If this happens, watch out cause war's gonna start all over again.

4. For Bozz and Acruxis' characters it's really up to them if they want to stay. But Kain says he'll try to silence Tomoya's attempts to shake the girls back to sanity.
Back to top Go down
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 am

Let me see, if i summarize the whole thing that you all said, and mix them up, the story might go something like this (Note: this is just a prototype summary):

"Jin Muraki has been exposing himself publicly these couple of days. He's trying to get attention drawn to him. Someone else is moving in the backgrounds. I'm going to try and find out who it is." Those are the last word from Mercer after leaving to investigate and expose the truth about Jin Muraki's plans....

After the major event, F.U.S.E. started to recover bit by bit, despite danger still awaits.....

A month or two, the F.U.S.E. having a small training among each other...

{insert name}
Its been awhile that we didnt spar each other for a long time, right {insert name 2} ?

{insert name 2}
Yeah, you're right. I really wonder how strong you are right now. Lets have a go !

While the sparring is on, someone sees the battle, make that 2 people to be precise. Both of them were amazed and one of them spoke in a very low volume " Incredible, they are stronger than I though...!" and all the sudden, somebody shout "Hey its the new recruits !" The place went quiet for a moment, the whole crew looked at the 2, while both of the two wave their hand and says "Hi"

*Suspended animation slot ^_^*

Meanwhile, in space, a fleet is waiting for its next phase. The Foxes has their advantages in space but still, they might fall if they make 1 wrong move. But, fear not ! Because there is a man who provide them with enough love and protection ! (Bang Shishigami reference I guess)

*If CHROME revive slot*
One or more of the event might happen:

>One of the Fortissimo boys becomes {Kain} aide.
>Kain have its own plan by using the girls as tools of war and tricking Aesir Foxes into rendering service for CHROME but Tomoya interferes.
>If Tomoya keeps resisting, he will be stranded on some colony (or imprison) where he could never see Risa and the girls again.

*Side story section: Nathan's revenge*
>If Nathan manage to kill Max: Zach Jr to go out rage and started to go all out in close range. Nathan was nearly kill but manage to escape. Zach Jr swear to kill Nathan when they meet again
>If Zach is killed: Nathan started to taunt at Max and they fight all out in a range battle.

If the second route is the true route, then, their fight was interrupted by the Red Comet of LC 214.... Here Comes Char !!!

Well that, I might think happen.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 am

serpentarius wrote:
Don't care which side wins or loses, as long as
Nathan gets his revenge by killing Max, Zach Jr, and their sisters, and
their mother. That, and I can die nicely. I'll show you that I'm not
scared of the Char of LC 214.

good luck in trying to kill me brother....

01081996 wrote:

*Side story section: Nathan's revenge*
>If Nathan manage to kill Max: Zach Jr to go out rage and started to go all out in close range. Nathan was nearly kill but manage to escape. Zach Jr swear to kill Nathan when they meet again
>If Zach is killed: Nathan started to taunt at Max and they fight all out in a range battle.

If the second route is the true route, then, their fight was interrupted by the Red Comet of LC 214.... Here Comes Char !!!

Well that, I might think happen.

Zach is the char of lc
Back to top Go down
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Whoops ! Alright, let change a bit on that slot:

Nathan encounter with Max, Nathan was like dx where he tell Max that he kill Max's sister (possibly, Nathan might telling the truth or maybe fake lies). Max start firing, like this ak but not a single hit (his anger is taking over at this point). The battle drag until at one point where Nathan have the chance to kill Max while shouting "DIE !!!!". At that point blank moment, a beam rifle shot (or what ever the weapon is, depend) interrupts the battle. The two stop and look where it come from. At a very far end, it comes like a bullet speed, no wait, like a comet and its in red !!

There goes the plot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

I wouldn't say that is the plot though. But could happen.
Back to top Go down
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Haha. Most of my idea are concept idea which mix the whole idea that been said earlier into 1 new idea. Hope the concept idea help.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

.....right this is more for coming up with ideas for things to want to see happen not plotting the actions of other people's characters
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am

Plus battles don't work that way anyway. It was a nice thought and all but you should probably read up on what has already happened to get a feel of how we work.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 am

01081996 is just putting some ideas together. A bit weird but there is no problem. Not like it will be canon anyway. People have their own plans.

Would you want a mock battle between FUSSIES or do you want to fight the Chinese for the Zeronos? Because if you dont want to fight for it... that is okay with us as well. Dovenwolf can take a detour and join Kain in space.???

Input?
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

Doven joining kain in space? He'll be a Chromie?
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:47 am

Lalionus wrote:
01081996 is just putting some ideas together. A bit weird but there is no problem. Not like it will be canon anyway. People have their own plans.

Would you want a mock battle between FUSSIES or do you want to fight the Chinese for the Zeronos? Because if you dont want to fight for it... that is okay with us as well. Dovenwolf can take a detour and join Kain in space.???

Input?

the mock battle isnt a bad idea but what about maybe the fuse team is sent to a base after the unit has been recovered and the Chinese show up to try and retake it. then the fussies get some combat that is not against each other and doven can go join kain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Chapter Discussion   4th Chapter Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Chapter Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next