Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
At the Park...

Wide-eyed Stacy licked her ice cream, up and down. She rolled her tongue across the smooth, delicious surface, sucking the ice cream gently. Stacy opened her mouth wide, and clamped her lips around the sweet, tasty cone, sucking the ice cream with unbridled passion.

"Bliss! Eternal Bliss! I love you ice cream!" Stacy kissed the last piece of the cone before gobbling it up. The naive megane-girl then heard a name. Her name, and it was being yelled by a girl with shades and long brown hair.

Stacy got up from the bench, and slowly, walked to the other girl's direction. But, Stacy stopped when she felt the ground shake. The shaking got stronger and stronger until the ground split open, literally exploded in front of her own eyes. Giant dinosaur-like machines, with big guns and terrible claws, emerged from the chasms, and with smoke all over the place it was hard to see what they truly looked like. Stacy's knees felt numb, and then she felt urine run down her thighs.

Petrified with fear, that's what she was at the moment.

Her mind was telling her to run, but her legs won't move. She dropped down on her knees, still looking at the giants that rumbled across the once peaceful park. She saw them, destroy, annihilate anything, and anyone in their way.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Oddshake

"Thi--this...this--caca-can't b-be--beebee--be re-real!" Stacy uttered in a shaking voice. A peaceful day in a heavenly nature park, suddenly turned into a chaotic hell. Stacy lifted up her skirt and saw that her underwear was soaked wet in her own urine. Pissed in fear... And then her hands and whole body... trembling uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:06 am

Zachary Schneider Jr.
Codename: Mars Denbrey
FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:59 AM

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Seigblue

Zach stormed through the hallway pushing passed the other people. He placed his hand on his face touching the large piece of metal that now hide his face from the world. He continued on until he saw Commander Massoli. He sprinted the rest of the way to her and leaned up next to the side of her head. "Commander....We have a bit of an issue within the city. I request the use of Tran and the Lowe girls so I may deal with the problem." He said with his british accent gone once again as he took a step back and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:10 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
8:00 AM

While waiting to be called in for a meeting with Chancellor Gravebrood, Massoli noticed a tall column of smoke rising from the sky. She was in the tall building along with the other FUSE pilots... but from there mobile suits were clearly visible, and they were laying the city to waste.

"Postpone the meeting... we have to react to the situation!" Massoli told the desk officer. She sent all of her pilots a text telling them to go to garage and take their mobile suits. Just in time, Zach arrived and asked her permission to take the newbies out.

"Alright and make it quick..." Massoli told Zach with utmost urgency.

(Every FUSE player in this CHAPTER should go now and ride their mobile suits but wait for the go-signal to launch)
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:00 am

Zachary Schneider Jr.
Codename: Mars Denbrey
FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
8:00:45 AM

Zach glanced down the hallway at everyone there. Taking notice of someone he has not seen before. He looked back at the commander. "On second thought Commander it maybe best it if just take them all with me." Without waiting for a reply from he he turned and looked at everyone. "ALL OF YOU MOVE YOUR ASSES BACK TO BASE AND SUIT UP NOW!" he shouted at them before turning back to the commander. "Sorry Ma'am" was all he said before quickly walking away. Zach jogged down the hallway to the elevator. Seeing as many people had packed themselves into it. He moved on past it to the stairs and began the long decent to the building's lobby.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:20 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
8:01 AM

John noted the tense atmosphere and looked outside to confirm what he just heard, and when he saw the smoke, he took a deep breath and yelled, "And I don't want to see a scratch on a single part of your suits do you hear me! I don't need any more trouble from you guys! The last operation gave me enough trouble and I won't have you guys making another mess, are we clear? Good," he said without waiting for an answer, and then, in a softer voice, said, "Now get going, you have a city to save."

And with that he began calling the garage telling the other engineers to get the doors open for the suits as he charged out of the waiting room. He really didn't need another death on his hands, his conscience couldn't handle a third.
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:06 am

Smoke began to rise from the city, and suddenly the commander and an unknown man in a mask began yelling. It seemed the city was under attack. Utter shock came over Kei. Not only did someone have the audacity to attack the world so openly, but more importantly this was him home. He grew up in New York. His friends and family lived there. Next anger began to swell up inside him. The people he grew up surrounded by were down there and in danger. He had to do something, but he wasn't sure what he could do. He was only recently assigned to this new ship so he had no gear, and it was possible there wasn't even a mobile suit waiting for him.

Dong nothing was not an option, however. He quickly followed the pilots until he came upon the young he was looking for. It was the chief engineer. If there was anyone that could help it, it was this guy. "Sorry, sir I know you're busy, but do you have any mobile suits I could use?" the young pilot asked John. He then added "I'm best with a Suzume, but I'll take anything. Please, I have friends and family down there. If anything happened to them..." A desperate feeling began to fill him. The desperation was taking him over, and unfortunately had seeped into his tone more than he had wanted. "..just please, sir. This is my home." At that moment there was nothing he wished more for the the chance to fight. Otherwise it would be on him if something happened. I just want to protect them. Mom, Dad, Uncle Sato, Grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:25 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Somewhere in the suburbs...

"Don't worry about me Solomon... we'll be safe. Follow me... Jin reassured his noble assistant Solomon. He climbed on top of a truck, and watched the ensuing chaos. Like a conductor's baton, he waved the rose while watching the Behnkes destroy the city. Using his lovely voice, Jin sang the first paragraph of the Star-Spangled Banner, mocking the FUSE American base.

"O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Muraki10

"The Moussaiga Army won't be able to enter this country without my help... MMMM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Jin laughed. He swayed his rose to the booms and cracks of all death and agony around him, delighting as a Satanic orchestrator watching over his devilish minions.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
8:03 AM

John was running towards the hangar when he heard a voice behind him. It was the young man, Kei Arai.

Quote :
"Sorry, sir I know you're busy, but do you have any mobile suits I could use?" the young pilot asked John. He then added "I'm best with a Suzume, but I'll take anything. Please, I have friends and family down there. If anything happened to them..." It was then that a tone of desperation crept into the teen's voice, "..just please, sir. This is my home."

Thinking about it for a moment, he stopped and turned to face the young-man-whose-youthful-features-actually-reflected-his-age and said, "As it just so happens, we do have a Suzume you can use. The last pilot left it behind when he was transferred so it was taking up space, but I don't think it would be a problem for you to pilot it, but there is a condition," he said with a low voice, "No scratches. I have enough to deal with as it is. The Second Lunar War was bad enough, and I had to deal with far too many damaged suits back then, especially considering they were constantly churning out new models by the shipload." And with that he gave the kid the model number of the Suzume he would be using and as he was walking away, he said, "Don't die kid, enough people have given their lives for peace, we don't want your name added to the list."

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Somewhere in the suburbs...

Solomon watched the chaos all around him and reveled in it. He wasn't known as the Chaos Reaper for nothing. However, he wasn't too fond of senseless slaughter and meaningless destruction. The effect not the cause.

It was as he was watching his 'Master' sing the United States National Anthem in that voice that could make a rose bloom in Winter and sighed. He knew his master was a powerful man, being the first Ascendant and all, but still, did he have to sing that song?

And so, while watching Jin dance on top of a truck, he turned his head to the side to look for any potential threats. One thing he didn't like about chaos was that it gave great opportunities for assassination. And so, with that in mind, he kept his hand near his .45 Colt Revolver and prepared for any possibility that he could reasonably deal with. He only wished he could call in his Sebiunova, it would make short work of these clowns surely, but alas, that wasn't going to happen. Instead, he would have to watch as FUSE took their sweet time getting down here to deal with the threat after hundreds of people they don't like are already dead.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

".....Goddamn terrorists what the hell are they doing in my hometown!" Phuc rushed out of the conference room doors like a hungry pit bull that had just caught a wiiff of the scent of an unattended steak, only pausing for the briefest of moments to salute Massoli and the new MS commander. Then he heard something from the new guy that peaked his interest.

Quote :
"..just please, sir. This is my home."

The Viet-American pilot grabbed Kei by the shoulder and dragged him down the hallway as well. "C'mon new guy as fellow New Yorkers we got a job to do! Leave the mobile suit prep to John! You won't find a better MS engineer in all of FUSE." As he was running down the hall towards the MS hangar a ringing noise began to emenate from his pants. I thought I took that thing off last night....oh wait its just my phone! Luke slipped the slender black slate like object out from his pocket only to see Akira's "crying face" flash on the screen. Well shit I better take this.

Quote :
"HOLY SHIT IT'S AN ALIEN INVASION! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY ALIENS!"

"....You're a goddamn idiot ya know that Saio?" *Sigh* Look don't worry I'll slave your Harlequin's controls to my Uesugi's operating system. I'll bring it over like a giant RC car to whevever the hell you are so just gather as many civillians as you can and stay somewhere safe, ok?"

A chain ladder was already lowered and waiting for Luke as he ran into the hangar. He didn't bother to suit up as his ballistics vest would soak up most of the damage from any stray shrapnel or accidents that might happen inside his Uesugi and he could just use the the spare respirator stored underneath the pilot's seat incase any biochemcial weapons managed to get through the MS's filtration systems. As his machine was powering on he keyed in the access code that Akira had given to him on the trip over. Across the hangar, the burgandy colored machine's bright blue eye sparked to life, the rest of it soon followed as the Harlequin awkwardly, but surely rose from its restraints.

Luke opened up a comm link to the one called Mars Denbrey, "Mistah Denbrey Sir!, Akira's still out in the city so I'll be bringin him his Harlequin vie remote control from my Uesugi. That allright with you boss man?"

Last edited by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That man in the mask....he seems familair.....)
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:32 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
At the Park...

Two glimmering figures appeared in the sky. Like shooting stars, they seemed to give Risa's face a glint of hope. She knew that the Gundams have arrived. As the smoke and dust finally starting to clear out, Risa saw the terrified Stacy. She ran to her, and shook her to her senses

"You're Stacy right?! We need to go. I'm Risa Fontaine. Vocalist of the Aesir Foxes. Symphonia is coming..." Risa shouted at her. At last, the Gundams descended from the sky and opened their cockpits. Risa pointed to the black unit which was kneeling in front of Stacy.

"Get inside now. The Haro will help you. We have to fight these terrorists! On your feet and be an Aesir Fox!!!" the fiery Risa commanded Stacy. Gundam Resonance's eyes lit up as soon as she closed her door.
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Luck was on his side. Turns out there was an extra mobile suit from an old pilot, and to make it better it was the same type he was familiar with. Sure, it would not have any personal touches to make it more accessible to him, but it sure as hell beat nothing.

Next thing Kei knew he was being dragged along by an Asian pilot, Luke if he remembered correctly, towards the hangar. As it was, he was a fellow New Yorker. That was good news. It meant that someone would be fighting tooth an nail to protect what was precious to him here. 

When Arai got to his mobile suit he wasted no time. He quickly climbed into the cockpit and started everything up. It came naturally, just like all of the simulations and practices that he'd been doing since he was a child. Now was the time to put that to use. In the cockpit was also a spare respirator that must have been in there because the suit had been used previously. After making sure everything was okay, the young man opened up communications with the other FUSE members and said "This is Kei Arai. Ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:45 pm

After a few minutes Zach had made it out of the building and to the hanger where the mobile suits had been stored. He quickly walked past the many techs running around getting the suits ready for launch. He stopped in front of a Suzume that had its zip line lowered. Zach stepped onto the line and it quickly pulled him up into the cockpit. He quickly set to work starting the suit up. He flipped a few switches here and pressed a few buttons there. Soon the suit began to hum to life. As the comm system came online it began to beep signaling there was an incoming transmission. If was from Private Tran. Zach sighed and he hit the comm panel to hear the transmission.

Quote :
"Mistah Denbrey Sir!, Akira's still out in the city so I'll be bringin him his Harlequin vie remote control from my Uesugi. That allright with you boss man?"

Zach took a moment to strap himself into the seat of the mobile suit before pressing a button on the comm panel. "Tran. Unless you have a 100% fix on his location leave it behind. You would not be needing to bring it to him had he been where he would suppose to be on time." Zach released the comm button and pulled on the controls the Suzume's eyes light up as the suit lifted up from its kneeling position to a standing one. He stood there waiting for the others to get a move on so they could move out.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:46 pm

"ALL OF YOU
MOVE YOUR ASSES BACK TO BASE AND SUIT UP NOW!"

“Who made you the boss of us?”
Alice whines, sticking her tongue out as the masked man who they have never met suddenly barked at them to take their positions and promptly left. She turns to Ariah and puts a hand on her shoulder, her expression shifted to one of
concern.

“Well, Ari-chan , you better go ahead if you don’t wanna get scolded by masked man~ I won’t be able to fight alongside with you in the frontlines, so the least your onee-chan can do is provide support to the rest of you guys”

Ariah only gives Alice a firm nod, and the twins parted ways to their respective stations.

She was the last person to arrive at the hanger, and promptly ran up to her Harliquen which was situated on the far end of the hanger. Ideally, she would have gone to change in her pilot suit, but considering the fact that she doesn’t have the luxury to do so given the current situation, so she’ll have to make do with the spare respirator under her pilot seat should a situation arise.

She wasted no time in getting in to her mobile suit and powering it on, monitors blinking to life as the Harliquen slowly woke up from its slumber. Its
mono eye shifted , looking at the other suits that were currently in the hanger along with hers

“Ariah Lowe here, waiting for the go signal.”

Just as she had finished talking, an open communications line opened up intended for the team.

“Alice here~ I’ll be providing support whenever you guys need it . Best of luck out there , and please, don't get yourselves hurt”

[/font]
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:08 am

A stern and somewhat annoyed voice hissed through the Uesugi's speakers in response to Luke's query.

Quote :
"Tran. Unless you have a 100% fix on his location leave it behind. You would not be needing to bring it to him had he been where he would suppose to be on time."

"Geez", Luke said scratching the back of his head sheepsishly, "looks like the new boss is a real hard ass, that or he's got a beam rifle shoved up there....OH SHIT! I left the comm on!" With a rushed click Luke shut off the comm channel between his and Denbrey's mobile suits. As his bright turquoise baby rose up from its MS bed, Luke hurriedly typed in a text to Akira, "Sorry buddy looks like the new bossman said your sortie was a no go, unless you can give me an exact fix on your location GPS, latitude longitude cords, anything. If not, do what you can to keep the civvies safe allright pal? again sorry."

The Uesugi soon joined the other FUSE suits on the launching bay, ready to fight tooth and nail alongside its comrades, both those new and old.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:56 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Battleground...

Risa's Gundam rose from its kneeling position and walked into the smoky streets. Everyone was dead... except for one. Life signs appeared on the Gundam's scanner. Using the Gundam's eyes, Risa zoomed in and saw a pile of rubble. The person might still be alive.

She used the Gundam's hands to clear away the debris. To her surprise, she saw that 'guy'. Her onii-chan. Without second thought, she picked the lifeless body of Akira Saio. The Gundam placed the boy's body in front of its chest where Risa dragged him inside the cockpit. Tears began to flow from her sorrow-filled eyes. Her heart was brimming with anger and confusion, for this was the person that she always thought that abandoned her many, many years ago. She wanted to punch Akira/Kanzaki in the face, but her arms seemed to shake upon looking at his face. Risa realized that she just can't leave him now.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Pickin10

"Why...? Risa asked him, sobbing. But there was no more time to waste. She had to fight the Moussaiga army and save New York from destruction.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:31 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
Chancellor's Office...

Lalionus Gravebrood, the Chancellor of FUSE, watched the ongoing bloodshed in the streets below through a large monitor. The Desk Officer came in to inform her that Massoli is cancelling the meeting, and they're heading to the site to neutralize the enemy forces.

"Oh, Massoli. She can handle this little situation. Call the Commander and tell her that she is in charge. If you find Sgt. FullBurst, the man I tasked with bringing the Box here from Dos Leviticus, tell him to join the soldiers on the field as well. Those rookies will be killed, it's the Moussaiga Army we're dealing with. The Moussaiga kills so easily. They're not human..." Lalionus told the Officer. The Officer ran to the phone and called Ashkur to join the FUSE soldiers down on the streets.

Meanwhile, Massoli leapt on a hoverjeep, and along with her driver, raced on ahead of the mobile suits. "Denbrey Team, use extreme caution. People are still panicking, so be very careful not to step on them. There's an open field not far from here. Could you lure the Moussaiga Forces there?" Massoli requested of them.
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:57 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Battleground...

"Roger" Zach said into the comm responding to Massoli as he pushed the controls forward. The Suzume jumping into the air heading in the direction of the enemy. "OK! Listen up all of you! Stick close, Stay in formation, and NONE of you try to run off and play HERO! For this we are a team and need to work as one. So follow my lead and stay clam." Zach lurched forward in his chair as the Suzume hit the ground and leap back up into the air again. "Let us all make it back from this and the first round is on me." Zach tap a button on the control bring up a satellite map of the area. The map showing all the enemies that the recon satellites could detect. He let out a sigh as he focused his eyes ahead of him."This is going to be a tuff one."Zach thought to himself as the Suzume hit that ground and leap into the air once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next