Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:01 am

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
MS Hangar
April 20, LC 214

John has been working on the new Boll Weevil that had arrived earlier in the day when he heard the Sgt.'s voice. He had been standing on the raised platform working on the cockpit entrance making it sturdier. Giving a mental sigh, he replied without turning around, "What do you want, Fullburst? I am very busy at the moment and don't need to have my attention diverted. And if you came to start a fight, know this, I have important things to deal with and none of them include you. I am not in the mood for a battle of wills at the moment so if that was your intent, leave. Now what did you want?" he asked continuing to blowtorch the entrance. If he didn't concentrate, he might seal the whole thing and then the new pilot wouldn't be going anywhere since the entrance would have to be removed in order to get in.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:31 am

FUSE Main Building, New York

Ashkur laughed at the thought of John Newman getting into a fight with him. "You're a funny man John Newman."

"Give yourself a couple more decades of training then you can probably scratch me." he added. "But that's not why I'm here."

Ashruk was rubbed his shoulder, the one that got shot a while ago, then he rearranged his sunglasses before dusting himself off. He walked near the base of the Boll Weevil, John was working on and placed one hand on it.

"I have one just like this, but I'm sure you already know that. Anyway I'm looking for a pilot. His name is Akira Saio. You heard of him?" Sgt. Fullburst asked.

Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst's items:
-Pistol, Black 45caliber colt
-A retractable Katana, when folded can he hidden along his back, inside his clothes.
-FUSE Sgt. Uniform, with cool shades
-Throwing Daggers about a total of 18 of them all well hidden inside his clothing.
-Grenade
-Flash Bang Grenade
-Cellphone (Comm Device)
-Keys to his Motorcycle (Parked outside)
-Protein Bar
-Flask containing alcoholic beverage
-His wallet (Money, Family Photo's, ID cards inside)
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:43 am

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
MS Hangar
April 20, LC 214

John paused for a moment, thinking about the young pilot.

"Akira? He's been missing since the Moussaiga
attacked. He never reported back in and his suit's still here. Honestly, I think the pressure got to him and he ran. It's common among the young. They think it's all about having a good time and getting glory in battle. I've seen it before. No, I haven't seen him. According to the announcement earlier it sounds like an investigation into his disappearance it going on, since they called all of his friends to the Intelligence Office. But that is the extent of what I know. If you want more answers, they would be the ones to ask."

And with that he got back to working on the Boll Weevil, his face protector down. He couldn't afford anymore distractions if he wanted to get this done today.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:31 am

And that was it, just as quickly as they had been summoned, they had been dismissed.

"Tch, what a pain in the ass" Luke muttered under his breath as he saluted the colonel. Stopping briefly to pickup his phone from the colonel's desk, he quickly made his way out of the room eager to be gone from the....odd situation. As he passed by Ariah he whispered, "it ain't my place to say this, but be careful with that new suit......I don't trust this guy to say the least. Have john give it a nice thorough look over....or five."

Out of the office he made his way towards the base's operation center, the room where all of bases's communcations, orders, and status updates of past, present, and future missions were kept track of. As he entered the bustling room he gave a quick salute, and caught the attention of a nearby soldier.

"What's the status of the rescue and recovery operation in the city? Do they need anymore help out there? it woldn't take me fifteen minutes to get out there in my Uesugi and help out if they need it." Luke felt guilty for abandoning the recovery operation midway, but the apperance of that mysterious new suit threw him off, that and he wanted to prevent a second firefight from occuring in the city. That thankfully didn't happen, and Ariah even got a powerrful new suit out of the process. Still that didn't change the fact that he basically abandonned his post, the fact that it was a mission that directly affected HIS city made the guilt sting even more.
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Fuse HQ

New York

April 20, LC 214....

The Day seems to be full of activity in Sani''s opinion. Although, there was an attack and currently rescue and recovery efforts were now underway. But NOW, theres a mystery machine that just landed and unknown people were talking to the inteligence department. With all that's going on right now, he was still puzzled about the rumors he keeps on hearing. Something about the disappearance of an individual named "Akira". "Don't know, never heard of him" was crossing his mind about that subject. No new orders were given out at the present time. So he walked to a nearby open window and leaned against the wall next to it. Putting his headset on and took out a photo from his pocket.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 FUSEscene

Reflecting on the past was something that Sani isnt fond of. But when its the friends whom he'd lost and gave up on, he always takes a moment of each day to remember the times they'd spent together and commemorate their struggles and sacrifices in the last war. To him, a brief moment was like a lifetime to sani, and the voice he was listening to reminded him even more of what he gave up to try and move on.

" *sigh* A couple years have gone by already......and still its almost as if nothings changed"

Sani took one last look at the photo he was holding and placed it back into his pocket. "Well, I guess i should check out the Mobile suits and start getting a good feeling before combat. Doubt they're anything similar back then". Taking off his headphones, Sani started to walk again, this time towards the M.S hanger....
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Quote :
WARNING TO THOSE WHO DO NOT PUT THEIR EXACT CHARACTER'S LOCATION IN THEIR POSTS:

Albion
Hayase
Acruxis
Aile
Serene
Olo17Jr
AllKidsAsbestos

NEXT TIME YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR LOCATION, TIME, ETC, YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING EACH.

Have a good day
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 am

Chapter 3:
Chancellor Gravebrood's Chambers
April 20, LC 214

INSIDE LALIONUS' MIND

"See what you're looking for?"

(An evil laugh,voiced by Isshin Yaho, echoes in the room but only Lalionus can hear it.)

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 Isshineye

"Release me..."

"Been a while hasn't Lalionus Gravebrood?"

"Release me..."

"The box... 'Tis a most peculiar yet mesmerizing artifact don't you agree?"

"Release me..."

(Evil laugh continues)

"I can tell you all about it. All you have to do is open the box and...."

"Release me..."

Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:37 am

Hayase wrote:

"Max...Don't think I don't love our family, because that couldn't be the farthest thing from the truth. I.I.I just don't know how i can ever go back to that life after everything that has happened to me."

New York City
5 Miles south of FUSE HQ
April 20, LC 214 - Midday

Maximilian was broken from his anger as he listened to the tone of voice his brother had used; he hadn't meant to hurt Zachary but he had, he thinks, and he decided that anger was not the right way to go about this, no matter how subtle and reserved he kept it. He sighed heavily and walked up to his brother, placing his hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry. It's....it's good to see you brother", the younger Schneider smiled at his older brother, much like he used to.

Before his brother got a chance to reply he hugged him, again much like he used to, and for a moment memories flashed before him; days in the park and around the family home, time with their mother and sisters and other such pointless but valuable memories. His memories. He hugged his brother tighter, his own feelings of having missed his big brother surfacing, "I mean it...it's really good. Everyone missed you", he muttered in all honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Chapter 3:
April 20, LC 214

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 FuseChair

The room's atmosphere suddenly became heavy. Lalionus Gravebrood could feel the pressure in her chest rising. A familiar voice, she could hear. The voice of an old enemy: Isshin Yaho, former Chairman of TBS. Though he had been dead for almost a decade, his spirit, his essence, is very much alive. Lalionus' eyes narrowed, spiraling into a deep trance.

"Isshin. My ancient foe. I see, your essence hasn't completely dissipated from this world. And now you're asking if I should release you? Don't be absurd, the world is slowly getting cleansed of your evil. There is no way I'm letting your legacy continue... not now when the world, is slowly headed for the ultimate goal - perfect peace. I figured this, Cube will be thrown at the center of this chaos. Not when I have it. I will find a way... to destroy you and your evil, once and for all..." Lalionus responded to this ghostly apparition.

Lalionus placed the Cube on her table, her eyes still fixed on it. She felt Isshin's presence, and it was a powerful one. It was the likes she had never experienced before, even though she, and other Ascendants, were sensitive to spirits.

"Only a fool would bring you back into this world, Isshin. Or has life there in the void decayed your way of thinking? You once plunged this world into the verge of total darkness. I may be adverse to AEO and TBS, but that does not mean I am not on humanity's side. You can taunt me all you want, but you'll stay there for all Eternity. Watch this world bounce back up, FUSE will be there to see it happens..."
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 am

Steal the Cube Mission
FUSE BASE
R&D Sector

Serene began to hum something, silently and modestly, but he quite liked it, so gentle sounding, so tender and caring; yet with a stain of evil in it. It was a lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was just a little girl. It was a strange thing, though she didn't really understand it, but she wasn't completely deprived of her memories, though they hardly ever visit her thoughts anymore, somehow Serene and Chihiro were acting as one. She followed the woman in and out of the elevator, and watched her as she entered into a restricted area. Serene gave up before she reached the door knowing that she couldn't force the issue and just barge in, it might blow her cover.

"So that's where the cube is being kept. Master I'm in a bit of pinch here can you help me?" she noted to herself, trying to inform her master as well, knowing that he was monitoring her every thought. She turns away and walks down a different path. Serene hadn't done anything yet. She patiently waited for her master to guide her.
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 am

Chapter 3:
April 20, LC 214

INSIDE LALIONUS' MIND

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 Isshineye

"Relax 'tis but a jest... For now..."

(Isshin laughs sadistically.)

"The Seeds..."

"There is aught hidden from your vision."

"I'm just here to give you a warning. A fair chance is what I actually offer."

"A powerful force is Rising..."

"and your inevitable Fall... Draws so very near."

"My work lives on long after both you and I are gone from this world."

"The Seeds of the Father have grown... And soon they will become the key to a New and Pure world..."

(Isshin fades away from Lalionus's mind, but leaves her with a devious laugh.)

Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm

CHAPTER 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214

Be'lakhor's voice suddenly resonates inside Serene's head.

Be'lakhor wrote:
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 Nameless50
Be'lakhor:
--"Pray, my child. It is not the time for you to act. Return to the Pilot Quarters. Gail will be waiting there for you."

"Be swift and deadly my child...

The guards haven't noticed nor have they suspected Serene of anything but a lovely face. However the captain of the guards will be passing through here soon, if she wishes to have any chance of escaping being exposed, she'll have to meet up with Gail right away.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:04 am

5 miles south FUSE Head-Quarters
New York
April 20, LC 214
Midday

Zach put one arm around his brother and pated his back a few times before stepping away. "It was good to see you too." Zach stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled his wallet. He opened it and removed a small card, on it was simply a phone number. Zach handed the card to Max as he turned and sat down on his bike. "Give me a call some weekend Max. Maybe we can see a ball game or something and catch up in a way that is a little less anger filled."

Zach stared up his bake and quickly drove off. He soon returned to his crappy apartment and placed his mask back upon his face. He walked over to the closet near the door and opened it. He pulled out a backpack with his personal effects and gear inside, as well as a dark crimson colored jacket. Zach quickly put the jacket on and tossed the backpack over his shoulder before exiting the building again. Once outside Zach started his bike once again and made the drive back to Fuse HQ.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

FUSE Head-Quarters
New York
April 20, LC 214
Midday

Zach quietly entered the building and headed straight to the pilot's lounge area. He found himself a table and tossed his backpack on top of it before taking a seat. Zach opened the bag and pulled out one of his G18C pistols and began to disassemble the weapon.

Items in backpack:
Ballistic Vest with dual pistol holsters
2x Glock G18C Full Auto Pistols

Spoiler:
6x 18 round Clips
2x Long Dagger

Spoiler:
Cell phone
Credit Card
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:25 am

FUSE Head-Quarters, New York...
April 20, LC 214...
While being taken by guards into custody...

Nonchalantly, the handsome Jin allowed himself to be taken by these clueless guards out of the office. As he walked out of the room, his heightened senses picked up something. That nasty, yet addicting essence. The aura, the very soul of it all. A familiar person, has showed up, at least in the spirit world. Jin smiled. Everything, everything was going his way. The FUSE, Aesir Foxes, even minor, unremarkable groups like the Moussaiga, Dragon Gang, and the Chinese Government. All of them were like shadow puppets, or rather, fish swimming in circles in a round bowl. The time was ripe, oh, just deliciously right. "My, my. FUSE's soldiers aren't that attractive at all, except for that cute little blonde lady with her hair in a whimsical ponytail..."

Jin didn't care where he was being led. He felt the presence growing stronger, bolder, scarier. And yet, thrill was more of the feeling that he was experiencing. It was like, the feeling of a bride, coming to meet her groom. "Sweet Isshin... can't you sleep peacefully? Heheheheh..."
Jin giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 am

CLOSING REMARKS:

The Kiss of Gravity: indeed it is a powerful force that affects us all. Through the the constant struggles and hardships that these wandering souls face, is there a light at the end of the dark road?

Next time on Mobile Suit Legends Lunar Century: "The Scarlet Meteor''

~Crash into the rolling morning, Gundam!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9