Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

FUSE HEADQUARTERS...
NEW YORK...

Big, macho soldiers confiscated Jin Muraki's mobile suit, as well as Resolve's. The soldiers took the two intruders into an office on the 99th Floor of the Fuse Building, and watched every move they made. The lead soldier knocked on a large door.

"Come in..." said the person on the other side. The soldiers pushed Jin and Resolve into the room, and while keeping an eye on the two "guests", saluted the superior officer.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Natsu10

The officer turned around. She was a beautiful, large-breasted woman in her mid-twenties, with long black hair, and big, pretty eyes. "We've brought these two in, Colonel Ichimonji! They may be connected to the terrorist attacks earlier!" the lead soldier spoke, blushing in front of the Colonel.

"I see...." the superior officer said. "I'm Colonel Natsume Ichimonji, head of the FUSE Intelligence Division. And who might you two be? I'm afraid if you're connected with the Moussaiga Army's actions this morning, my soldiers will shoot you right here where you stand..." she warned Jin and Resolve.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:38 pm

In Response to Lexine's Counterattack...
Still Aesir Foxes Phase...

"Did I do it?" Risa asked herself. Nereid's left arm fell from the sky, having been severed off by the sharpness of Resonance's Ignition Sword. "Hah! Take that you crazy psycho bitch..." Risa taunted Lexine.

But, it's not over yet! Lexine's mobile suit exacted its revenge, and Risa was forced to defend with her Gundam shield.

Quote :
SHIELD DEFENSE!
Remaining: 2/3

Takes in 2250 dmg

HP: 10550/12800

End Turn
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

FUSE HEADQUARTERS...
NEW YORK...

"You don't have to introduce yourself to me, Colonel. I know about you. I see you on TV. Head of the Intelligence Gathering Committee... how nice. Excuse me but allow me to make myself comfortable..." said Jin. He didn't mind the guns pointed at him. He grabbed a chair, and sat on it.

"You're office is nice. I like it... exquisite. It has the touch of a woman. But let's get down to business. I didn't come here to fight you. As a mere Observer, I can only warn you of several things. First... it was a mistake that you allowed the Gundam to escape. Especially, the blue one. You don't know what kind of power it has. The reason it is named... Resonance..." Jin called Resolve to stand behind him. The mysterious, silver-haired man continued to share his words with Colonel Natsume Ichimonji.

"Sooner or later, the Aesir Foxes are going to unlock the true power of the Resonance. That's why I'm here, to provide you with a mobile suit that can go head-to-head with the Resonance... the Gwynhwyfar..." At that moment, Jin's face became more serious.

"The Moussaiga attack is nothing. It's the Aesir Foxes that you have to watch out for. Do you want another repeat of the Dos Leviticus Incident?" Jin asked Natsume.

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:39 pm

FUSE HEADQUARTERS...
NEW YORK...

"ID and finger print match confirmed, Ma'am," said one of the soldiers. He had just placed a fingerprint scanner on Jin's hands a few seconds ago. "Ma'am this person is Jin Muraki!" the soldier gasped. He dropped the scanner on the floor in surprise.

"Wait... what the?! Is this a joke!? You're saying this is Jin Muraki? But that person was born almost a century ago!" Colonel Natsume looked very shaken.

"But it is possible that this person is just a clone. Even so, the fingerprints would differ..." Natsume said. "Tell me, who are you guys really, and what is the purpose of you being here. And what is that Resonance you're talking about. Aesir Foxes? What do they have to do with this? STOP TALKING IN RIDDLES AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!" she commanded Jin.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm

FUSE HEADQUARTERS...
NEW YORK...

"Pretty lady, I'd love to answer more of your questions, but as a Guest, I need something in return..." Jin smiled at Natsume in a mysterious way. He maintained his cool, not minding those heavily armed soldiers, nor the finger print scanner used on him.

"You can believe whatever you want. You can choose to believe that I am Jin Muraki, Elvis Presley, or even Justin Bieber. But the fact remains that I am a guest here... Jin stood up, and winked at Natsume.

"As I said, I'll answer more of your questions. You just have to do me a favor. You see, I am a parent, and I am looking for my biological son. I have not seen him in a long time, and I think it's time for him to know he has a, Father, waiting for him. " Jin took out a picture from his coat pocket, and showed it to Natsume.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Akira10

"I heard he's here. I want to meet MY SON..." Jin asked Natsume if she can bring that person to the office. Jin sat down again, and rubbed his lips while staring at Natsume's breasts.

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm

FUSE HEADQUARTERS...
NEW YORK...

"You want to play by your own rules? Fine... Lt. Babbet, see who the person is. Do you know him?" Natsume asked. The Lt. took a good look at the picture. He was the one that talked to the Privates when they arrived here in New York.

"You mean this guy? He's Private Akira Saio. Quite the loner, and very quiet. He is assigned to a Harlequin. You mean this kid is a bastard son of some white-haired bimbo??!" Lt. Babbet scratched his forehead.

"Page this Saio-kid, and bring him here. Was he able to sortie, Babbet?" Colonel Natsume asked. The Lieutenant shook his head. "He seemed to have gone AWOL... haven't seen him all day. His Harlequin was untouched since this morning..."

"Page him anyway. I want him to be brought here." Natsume ordered. All throughout the building, Akira Saio was paged. But nobody brought him there, nor did they get an answer. It was evident that he was not there, for little did they know, he is several miles from here, on a Gundam's cockpit."Fine. ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL. THOSE WHO ARE THE FRIENDS OF PRIVATE AKIRA SAIO, PLEASE COME TO THE INTELLIGENCE OFFICE ASAP..." Colonel Natsume spoke to the intercom.

(Everyone who is considered to be Akira's friend should go now and enter the Intelligence Gathering Division's office...)
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:28 am

Steal the Cube Mission

"Serene." That was to be her new name. The person known as Chihiro Iguchi has seized to exists. Her heart was locked away, far-far away into another world and she had no means of getting it back. There was an empty hole where her heart used to be.

Serene was about to take the items from her master but hesitated, feeling a prick in her dark conscious. Her eyes dropped for a brief moment, but she shook off whatever it was that held her back and received the items from her Master. She took a moment to undress and get into the FUSE Lt. Uniform. She also changed her hair style and applied make up on her face.

Suddenly, the air became stale and dense. Chihiro's transformation to Serene was complete. With the voice of her master controlling her every move, she sets out on a path to steal the box from FUSE. Serene left the hideout and pulled over a cab that happened to pass by. She had the driver take her to the FUSE main headquarters.

As she gazed at the city with her tainted eyes, through the glass window from inside the taxi, Chihiro passed by a familiar street sign.

Broadway.

She recalls her mother telling her stories about Broadway. "Broadway" she muttered. But the power ruling over her was just too great for her to overcome on her own. Her body refused to turn and look out the window and prevented anymore unnecessary words to escape her lips.

Near the FUSE main building Serene asks the taxi to stop just a few blocks away from the Main Entrance. She had a very confident walk and her stride was enough to make any man notice her lustrous curves. Serene walked up to the guard at the main gate and presented her ID.

"Open the gate private."

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:07 am

CHAPTER 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214

The noob FUSE soldier was distracted by Serene's tantalizing hip movement. He was caught drooling over her before he could respond to her.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Nameless52
Noob FUSE soldier:
--"Oh! I'm so sorry Lieutenant!"

He opened the gates and let Serene in the base.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

STACY'S TURN...
Aesir Foxes Phase...

The computer screens around Stacy were barely functioning, being cracked and splintered into pieces. But there was still the visual of the Nereid Custom, and although hazy, was enough for her to get a clear shot.

Gundam Symphonia activated its laser sword and charged towards the Nereid again, Stacy praying that she can finally defeat this monster mobile suit and go home, home to where the Foxes hold base.

Quote :
Current Stats:
HP: 7650/12800
Shield Defense 1/3
EN: 104/130

Quote :
Movement: No, stays in Place in J-16

Attacking Lexine Atenosa, J-15

Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 12
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee
--LOCK: 1

EN LEFT: 92/130
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

The member 'slush_puppie9' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 WBMelee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Crit
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Luke sighed before entering the office that housed FUSE's intelligence division. well sighed may have been a bit of an understatement seeing as how he had to run clear across the massive facility that was FUSE hq. pausing for a moment to catch his breath, and to wipe off the sheer layer of sweat that was glistening on his forehead like some shiny brand proclaiming his less than impressive physical condition for all to see. Somewhat confident that he was half presentable now Luke walked into the richly appointed room.

"Private Phuc Tran reporting for duty."

Luke's eyes did a quick sweepover of the room and its inhabitants.....and quickly felt very uncomfortable, but also very curious. Apparently the sight of an unnaturally beautiful man and his child attendant surrounded by gun wielding soldiers threw him off his game.

"ummmmm, I take it this ain't about the contraband that i did not just burn, and in no way have been keepin in my room?"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214
MS Hangar

John was working in the hangar on the mobile suits, tweaking things here and there trying to see what would make them perform better. Right now, he was working on Akira's Suzume, and up to now, it had failed every test he had put before it. No matter what he did, he just couldn't make it better. The thing wouldn't accept anything that he knew worked on previous models and that they did better than the Suzume in, and so he was at a loss as to what to do. But, being who he was, he wouldn't give up because a suit refused to cooperate. And so back to work he went.

He was trying to make the suits stabilizers function better, and so was connecting them to things that they would normally have no contact with, just to see what would happen. Sure, he knew how the suit worked, but improving it was all trial-and-error. There was nothing else for it. So, connecting the stabilizers to the hydraulic actuator, he got into the pilot seat and pressed down on one pedal and then immediately following with the other one, making for an awkward jump. When the left foot came down, the moment of truth arrived. And when it touched down, the suit straightened out and John was able to set the right one firmly on the floor. He gave himself a mental pat on the back.

And so, after putting the suit back in its standby position by the wall, John started walking back to his office to write down his success, but he was distracted by the arrival of another suit. A Boll Weevil to be exact, to join the one already in the hangar belonging to Fullburst. And while he didn't like the man, he definitely liked the suit. And so he could only wonder who the pilot was. Shrugging his shoulders, he went into his office and started to write his report on the success of the upgrade, as it were. The suits already had good stabilization, but when you were in a pinch, that "good" could most likely would let you down. He wondered vaguely why so many people were being moved around, but then shook his head and got back to his paper, thinking that it was no concern of his what the top brass did with their men.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:17 am

((OOC: sorry for lack luster post. Ariah muse unfortunately died in me thanks to school lack of internet. also because I'm running out of in internet tiem orz. So have yourselves some ridiculously silly nonsensical post that would probably kill the mood))

Ariah had been standing in front of the office door hesitantly for almost a minute

"I really don't think it's necessary for me to do this at this time" she mutters under her breath, staring at a pair of black sunglasses that Alice had given to her earlier ago before she set off for the intelligence department's office. Really, It's not her fault that she'd never expect Saio to come back till now; It's not her fault either that her luck against her sister is extremely bad. Bad in a sense that she has never won a bet against her sister ever.

Quote :
"I dare you to spend the next couple of days wearing these glasses and showing off some 'knightly presence'. Perhaps I should get you to speak in- "

"If we're on the same wavelenght Alice, please spare me from the latter. "

"You're no fun~"

Ariah Pouts.

Really, why does she even bother placing bets against Alice in the first place?

"Well, I guess I don't have a choice. I did promise her after all, and I don't exactly want to get one of her lectures for not doing a dare..." She mutters dejectedly, as she puts on the glasses and enters into the room.

She walks in with a powerful chivalrous aura surrounding her, possibly much more than normally before. In fact, she feels like she's made quite an awkward presence in the room, where the atmosphere was much more stiff (After all, it's not everyday when you see a sight such as an unnaturally beautiful man and his child companion being surrounded by FUSE soldiers with live arnaments )

“Private Ariah Lowe. reporting for duty”
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:33 am

Zach watched as everyone exited the room. After a few more minutes he stood up and exited the room as well. He felt stress and tired. The day had already taken a huge toll on him. "I need a need drink and a nap.." He thought to himself as he made his way out of the rear of the HQ and to a near by motorcycle.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Dn01_us_5-1

Looking at it for a moment he sighed as he thought about his custom bike he left behind with the foxes. This new one was just a cheap attempt at replacing something he had worked hard for. He sat down on the bike and started it up. He quickly drove away and to a near by apartment building. The building was what most would call for lack of a better term a shit-hole. But it gave Zach a place to sleep, shower, shave, and that was all he really needed.

After parking his bike and making the trek up the 16 floors of the building to the top floor he entered his apartment. He unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. Zach kicked the door closed with the hell of his boot and flopped down into a near by chair. On a small table next to him sat a brown bottle he picked the bottle up and looked at it before removing the cap and taking a long drink from it. The liquid burned his throat a bit as it when down. Zach set the bottle down and ran his hand over the mask on his face. "What am I doing here..Rae? What am I doing?"

Last edited by Hayase on Sun May 27, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:54 am

MAP BATTLE Part II
RESPONDING TO GUNDAM SYMPHONIA'S (STACY'S) ATTACK

BGM:
Find the Way - Mika Nakashima

"I'm sorry... Risa... I won't be able to go home with you. Won't be able to... see the rest of the Aesir Foxes... desu..." Stacy looked at her body. It has gone numb. Sparks were flying from the busted equipment... and she was all covered in blood. As the beam faded away, all that remained was the Symphonia's body. As it fell into the Earth below, Stacy was able to put in one more final message to Risa."Thank you... Miss Risa. I-I have no regrets. I was able to... live out my dream. Even if it's just for one day, I am proud to be... an Aesir Fox... desu..." she whispered to Risa through the radio.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Pupdea10

Stacy hugged herself and braced for the inevitable. The Gundam's body exploded, and in an instant, she was destroyed along with the Gundam. The sky was filled with a radiant explosion, and the fragments of Stacy, and her Symphonia fell like hundreds of minature shooting stars down into the Earth. Up to the very last second of her life, Stacy accepted her fate, and lived out her life to the fullest. Even though she was a Fox for only a day, getting the chance to live out her dream, was more than enough.

Quote :
Stacy Lindley: LP: 0/10
-I could have lived but I guess this is a much better ending than miraculously surviving... Thank you, everyone...
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:56 am

AESIR FOXES PHASE
Risa Fontaine's Turn...

High Altitude,
East Coast,
LC 214, Apr 20...

It was a scene straight out of a horror movie. In a flash of a second, the Symphonia was totally wrecked by the Nereid's powerful Gravida Cannon, and Stacy's suit was reduced to a mere core. Risa bit her lips hard, causing them to bleed. Her eyes caught everything, Symphonia falling down, and turning into a ball of flames. Molten metal from the Symphonia's destroyed body splattered onto the Resonance's shoulder. "You... you killed Stacy!"

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Risa_b10

"I'll kill you!" Risa threatened Lexine. The Resonance moved, following the retreating enemy. "I won't miss!" said Risa, about to stab the Nereid's cockpit with the tip of her Ignition Blade...

Quote :
Action Done:
Like a Star @ heaven Risa moves + 3 to I-12

Like a Star @ heaven Used Hot Blood (2nd)
Skills Left:
Self-repair

Like a Star @ heaven Ignition Sword vs Lexine in J-12
--PWR: 4200
--EN: 18
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Solid Melee
--LOCK: 1

EN: 94/130

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:56 am

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Solid Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 WSolidMelee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Miss
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:26 am

Zach picked the bottle back up and took another long drink from it. He shook his face quickly as the liquid once again burned his throat. He threw the bottle in the trash next to him and stood up and waked over to a dresser up against the wall next to the entrance to his bathroom. He pulled open the top drawer. He removed his mask and placed it inside. He then began to move some of the items inside around. Zach removed some clothes from inside and quickly changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

He then looked back in the drawer and remove an old cell phone and his old dog tags. He held the tags up in front of his face. Then on the chain laid one tag with his name on it that other with the name Rae Titus. An image of the short red haired girl handing him her tag popped into his head. "Here take this so at least a part of me is always there with you love..." Her voice filled his mind for a moment as his eyes fell onto a plastic mood ring that was attached to the chain along with the dog tags. This ring he had gotten her when he was trying to be funny. It didn't change colors anymore. After she died it had always remained a black color. Zach tightened his grip around the chain and then quickly placed it around his neck.

Zach turned and quickly exited the building. He started his bike and drove away. After a few minutes, Zach found himself a spot looking out onto the water. He sat there on his bike and pulled out the old phone and powered it on. He scrolled through the contacts until he found the one listed as Mother-cell. He pressed the call button and place it up to his ear. The phone rang for a few moments before the call went to voice mail. He sighed as the greeting message played. He had tried this many times before but this was always about the time when he would hang up. Zach took in a deep breath and thought to himself. "I need to do this.. she has a right to know."

The phone gave off a beep signaling him it was ok to record his message. "Hey mom...... It.. Zachary......Look I am sorry I have until now found the balls to call and face you. I am deeply sorry for the last few years, but I could not go through with what Father wanted for me....What he asked of me was wrong..no sane man would go through with a plan like that...and to top it off you knew what i was going through.. I needed time to heal and He wasn't going to allow that because it wasn't for the GOOD OF THE FAMILY.... Look I am sorry my problem with him are my own. I guess i just wanted to tell you I am ok for the most part..and i miss you all..but i don't know when i am going to be able to return to everyone. Anyways mother I love you and i am sorry......take care of yourself...." Zach sighed as he ended the call. He leaned forward and rested his head on the handlebars of his bike.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:01 am

FUSE Headquarters, New York
FUSE R&D Division 2

The R&D block of FUSE Headquarters was always a busy site. People - be there scientist, guard or observer - rushed from lab to lab, through door to door as they went about their daily busy. The people of R&D Division 2 were some of the busiest ever and with so many geniuses around, at least those FUSE were willing to be publicly acknowledged, more often than not you found that most of them forget about their actual working hours. Who wouldn't when you had funding and resources to pursue whatever project you'd been given? Then again for Maximilian Jasper Schneider, resources, funding and assets had never been a problem for him.

The youngest Schneider son found himself on Earth for one purpose; investigating the recent actions of his father and his known associates. He had managed to have Al - that was his personal AI - hack him a job in D2 so he could be inside FUSE Headquarters where he could gather the most information. Already he had collected information on his father's associates. Such as Lexine Atenosa. His father's personal bodyguard and one tough bitch. He had only recently learned of the young woman and her job as part of Zachary Schneider Sr.'s special detachment of bodyguards. From recent logs he had came to know that she also piloted a pretty powerful and unique Mobile Suit; the Nereid. There was something that he wanted to get his hands on and rip apart, understand and reengineer into something far more efficient and useful.

His thoughts on what to do with the Nereid were interrupted as he felt a buzzing in his pocket from the high-tech smart phone he had stored there. Whilst the phone was one of the latest designs Max had to carry out a bit of 'personal customization' in order to increase its power and storage so he could take Al where ever he wanted or even just to receive messages from the AI. After checking no one was looking, since any device that could take pictures wasn't allowed in D2, his eyes went wide and he felt his knees buckle for a brief second requiring him to gain support from the nearby counter. What he read was impossible and required immediate confirmation. He excused himself from his current team and headed for the exit of D2.

He made a quick detour to his temporary shared quarters to change into a dark shirt, slacks and loafers along with a loose-fitting blue hooded zipper. He then exited the building where the youngest Schneider then caught himself a cab, after all the distance between himself and the source was a little far. Al had traced the source right down to the spot on the edge of the bay and voice recognition had thoroughly ensure that Zachary Schneider Jr was indeed alive and well and so damn close to Maximilian himself. Paying the cab driver he stepped out of the cab and started walking down to the edge of the bay constantly checking his phone screen to ensure he did not get lost or miss Zach. It was then he spotted the lone figure sitting atop a motorbike looking out onto the water.

He took a breath and even though Al had confirmed it, and Max himself had listened to the voice mail, he knew he'd be wrong about finding Zach before. He stopped a few paces from the bike and rider and spoke softly "Hi, Zachary".
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:14 am

Zach's mind had wandered off into another one of his random daydreams. He was snapped back to reality by the sound of a voice from behind him speaking his name.

Quote :
"Hi, Zachary"

Zach without stepping turning around stepped of his bike and reached for one of his knives what would normally be on his hip only to remember he had left them back at his place. "Damn it, If this person is looking for a fight... man this could get ugly for me." he thought to himself as he turned around and faced the person. Before him stood a fairly tall man with bright blonde almost white hair. There was something able the man that made Zach feel like they had met before. "Sorry , but do I know you or something?" Zach said running his right hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:20 am

Hayase wrote:
"Sorry , but do I know you or something?"

A frown found it's way across the features of Maximilian. Had Zachary lost his memory or something? No. He couldn't have otherwise he wouldn't known the number for Sophia Schneider's personal phone. That number was never released publicly of course. The younger Schneider sighed and didn't move from the spot he was at, "Zachary...brother...it's me, Maximilian. Don't you remember?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next