Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Kain Arrows

Go down 
+2
BOSS CHIEF
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Theme Music: "KNIGHT OF CHROME"

Name: Kain Yngve Ohlin
Aliases: Kain Arrows (assumed name), Knight of Chrome (Title)

A proud and dignified looking man, Kain stands tall at 6'4" and has a lean, but able physique. His hair is a natural shade of white, and he has cyan eyes that give off an icy feeling. Although he looks like a strict person, he is actually a hopeless romantic and a noble dreamer. He continues to wear his CHROME Commander's uniform, even though the CHROME government has been disbanded several years ago.

His stern face bears the sorrow and pain of a true war veteran. Kain almost never smiles, but he feels true happiness whenever he gets a chance to fight for his ideals. As a result of his brave exploits his body is covered with horrendous scars, a testament to the violent life he once led as a soldier, and proof that he is a survivor of the most brutal war in the history of mankind.

Genetic Type: Ascendant (With permission from the admins)

Born: LC 182

Allegiance: None, formerly CHROME in the 2nd Lunar War

Rank/Occupation: Vigilante Mobile Suit Pilot, once a Commander in CHROME

PERSONALITY
In the past, Kain Arrows was known as a strict and idealistic commanding officer, having little tolerance for the failures of his subordinates. He was considered a brilliant military strategist and a political idealist, and served the former CHROME Chancellor Lalionus Gravebrood valiantly and loyally even though he was several years older than her. As an exceptional tactician, Kain was well-versed in various strains of combat theory, mobile suit combat and particularly talented in the realms of information-gathering, covert operations and enemy ensnarement.

Kain's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness, and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is his charisma which makes him a genuine leader; Kain's skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. The other defining trait of Kain's personality is his tendency to hold deep grudges, seen most evident by his attitude towards the AEO and its top ace, Maru Stray the pilot of the legendary Beat Gundam.

A great fan of classy attire, Kain is rarely seen out of uniform, even up to this day. However, his fiery attitude has mellowed down considerably, as he now bears the guilt of the deaths of his former comrades and the disbandment of the Space Nation of CHROME.

HISTORY AND MILITARY CAREER
Born on an unspecified date in LC 182 to a middle-class family, Kain grew up with his father, Fitzpatrick, and sister Sierra in a middle-class, suburban neighborhood. Because his mother, Carla, died in a car accident when he was very young, Kain formed a very close relationship with his older sister Sierra.

Kain graduated from the CHROME Mobile Suit Academy on Valcan-9 Colony at the top of his class, and though he was much resented by his upperclassmen, all of his peers and underclassmen respected and admired him. Immediately after graduating, Kain was assigned to fight on Silveraiss-14, a colony on the edge of the Balnakhan front. There, Kain found himself the center of an assassination plot by his envious superior officers. The young Kain managed to thwart the attempt on his life, and at the same time was able to orchestrate an overwhelming victory against the Azure Earth Organization forces stationed on the colony with only a handful of Prawn mobile suits. Following his victories, Kain was promoted to Lieutenant, Junior Grade and transferred to the private space fleet of the Gravebroods himself.

For a brief period of time, Kain was assigned to the Cyber Ascendant facility on the dark side of the moon. While there, he met the lovely Midori Shiranui and became infatuated with her. Kain also developed into an Ascendant himself and subsequently formed a psychic bond with Midori. Continuing his hunt for the Beat Gundam, Kain, along with Rap Goblin and Midori, boarded a Hysilophodon-class mobile ship and tracked the AEO's Gundam into the Senate Colony Rome-08. However due to Midori being an unstable Cyber-Ascendant, she attacked even her comrades in the battle that followed. Rap was forced to kill her, and in turn, Kain defeated Rap. Kain engaged Maru in a duel after this, but being low on energy, he was defeated by the Gundam. The CHROME mission ended in failure, and Kain went into a period of depression after that.

Kain reemerged later as a commander of Lalionus Gravebrood's fleet in the final battle of Dos Leviticus. Piloting the Gundam Double Arrows, he mowed down the newly-emerged TBS and Rebel Nation forces only to be defeated once more, this time by the Deceit Gundam piloted by Isshin Yaho. He and his mobile suit however, survived.

After the Second Lunar War and subsequent absorption of most CHROME forces into the newly formed FUSE, Kain's personality changes drastically; with his desire to continue the once glorious and proud CHROME government he focuses all of his attention on helping defeat FUSE and restore Lalionus Gravebrood as the monarch of CHROME. Kain even against his former comrades who are now in FUSE, refusing to follow their ideology of uniting the world under FUSE's watch and going so far as to fight against their forces in several battles through the years leading up to LC 214.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

And so Kain returns once more, I wonder how he will fair this time. Ah well, I approve! Like a Star @ heaven 4 to go I think.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Let's hurry up and give this kid an approval already. Welcome back Kain.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Approved as well. Two more approval left before Kain could be used.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:10 am

I have been waiting for this fakking guy to show up. For the longest fakking time. Welcome back Kain. As moderator,I approve.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

*Your Mobile Suit is already Pre-Determined
*Your Starting Rank is A
*You have 7 Slots for Skills. Choose well. The total number of slots must add up to 7
*Pick ONE(1) Natural Ascendant Ability from the list I sent to you in PM.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:26 pm

I see. I accept these terms.

Also for abilities:

1. Spirit (2)
2. Hot Blood (1)
3. 100% Hit (1)
4. 100% Hit (1)
5. Ultimate Wall (2)

Total of 7.

I choose searing blade.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:23 pm

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: A
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

MP: 10
Replenishes by + 1 each time an enemy unit is destroyed by user.

Skill Slots: 7
Skills:
------Spirit (slots 2)
------Hot Blood
------100% Hit
------100% Hit
------Ultimate Wall (slots 2)

Natural Ascendant Abilities

Searing Blade
--Move in front of the enemy to deliver a melee attack
--Melee attack becomes 5
--User ends up in front of target enemy
--Can be used with other offense-type pilot skills except Rage.
--MP Consume: 3
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kain Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Arrows   Kain Arrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Kain Arrows
Page 1 of 1