Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

CHAPTER 3 Plans

Go down 
+13
Rap Goblin
dovenwolf
Jin_Muraki
Hayase
bOZZ
BOSS CHIEF
AngelfromAbove
Acruxis
olo17jr
B.R.O.
Ise
KaraShiranui
Lalionus
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Although Chapter 2 is ending the general structure of Chapter 3 is still up in the air. We admins are still discussing whether it should be split into separate routes or not. I feel splitting into 2-3 routes would be a good idea. The only thing I'm concerned about is grouping.

For the Aesir Foxes, I have already thought of a mission for you. You will have to RP SlushPuppie9's recruitment into your team. Don't worry about it, because I'll be handling all the NPC MS for your mission.

Goal: To retrieve Stacy (slush_puppie9) and deliver Symphonia to her.
Type: Rescue-type mission
Players: All Aesir Foxes
Enemies: Uesugi x 6, reinforcements x ?? (all NPCs)
Difficulty: Easy. You won't lose unless you're extremely unlucky with the dice.

Ideas: You'll meet Slush_Puppie9 in a map. But you'll have to fight your way to her. Once you've arrived at the designated location to pick her up, you can take her back to the ship or have the Symphonia catapulted from the Fortissimo to her location so she can pick it up and start fighting herself.

Again these are just my suggestions. What can you say Foxie gals and guys?
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:39 pm

That Sounds like a cool mission.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:03 pm

It's not just a mission, but one we actually need. They need to know LC isn't just about beating the crap out of other players. This will be an excellent chance for the Foxes to have bonding time. And I do hope we really get to play a song beforehand this time.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

I heard that ETCHOS (is that the correct spelling?), Schnieder Sr.'s block ops group, will be operating separate from Commander Massoli and FUSE. Does that only go for missions? Will Issac still be able to creep on the commander, Akira, Ariah, Phuc, and the rest? And by creep on I mean hang out with in between missions O3O/

Also! I think 2 to 3 routes would be perfect. Breaking up the group would allow for smaller rps and thus faster rps if there are fewer people waiting to reply. <3

are there anymore details about ETCHOS?
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:56 am

Don't worry about what ETCHOS is. We don't place worms inside people's nipple. You'll find out what ETCHOS is once you get there. Uryuu and Issac will start off right inside an ETCHOS office.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm

TITANS
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:06 pm

FUSE Regulars we're thinking about sending you to where Von Bargen is. You may have to fight a squad of mobile suits called the Tulfo Brothers.
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Sounds fun. When will it start? I'm just checking because I've got a convention this weekend
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:51 am

Von Bargen? O_O and Tulfo Brothers? will they be a trio or a quadruple?
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Von Bargen is MSL's char. He kidnapped Selene in Chappie 1 remember? Read Chapter 2: The Fool and the Princess for more on that.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:00 pm

I know Von Bargen. the ? after his name is something like seriously? and why? x3
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Tulfo Brothers, the way I see it is that they are either former CHROME pilots or people with a grudge against FUSE, perhaps because of the mobile suits factory that blew up and caused all those deaths. Perhaps they just want to cause trouble, who knows, we'll find out in due time.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Mario brothers
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Here's my contribution:

Rammstein's gone after Chapter 2. He traded the Octave for the Jabongga because he felt Tomoya should be using a machine equal to the Foxies. The Jabongga will be removed from Bozz's hangar and in it there will be the Octave as replacement.

Also, Lal if you're not playing as Lexine this Chapter then you should just indicate that she has been put away for reevaluation.

Rap I don't know about your plans so far. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Regarding Stinger and Vangran:
- Can I send them to the MSL Path again? To where Von Bargen is?
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Um, what about being your bodyguard?
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:09 am

Plan A: Avoid strange things from happening around my character.
Plan B: Stay alive.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:12 am

Good Goals to have
My goal is to keep the foxes safe.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:58 am

MY PLAN IS TO FOIL ALL OF YOUR PLANS
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:39 am

Plan A: kill tomoya
Plan B: kill tomoya by hitting him with a bus
Plan C: kill tomoya with a waffle
Plan D: take a nap and dream of killing tomoya with a waffle attached to the front of the bus i just hit him with
Plan E: steal cheese's sunglasses
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:50 am

Laughing oooookaaaayyy
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:07 am

Plan A: Make some Money, Get new Suit, Spread War

Plan B: Make Money, Get New Suit, Join Hayase, Kill Tomoya

Plan C: Make Money, Get New Suit, Join FUSE and lead their elite task force *cough* Titans* cough* or maybe join ETCHOS

Plan D: Make Money, Get New Suit, Join the Rebel Alliance......I mean.....Nation.....and destroy the deathstar.....I mean.....FUSE

Plan E: Make Money, Get New Suit, Join MSL in foiling all of your plans!
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:29 am

Your plans are all shallow. Unlike mine. I just want to spread chaos because my character is bored.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:47 am

I repossess the control over Neo's character, Alastor, from dovenwolf. His character's fate will be decided by him when he comes, if he comes back. For now just ignore his character.

The fate of Tensu's character will also be up to him. Treat his character the same as Neo's. Just ignore them until they post again.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Well it appears that with my confusion on which path to choose, my suit, and getting Siren back on board. I have fallen way behind in all of the chooseable paths. What to do? T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3 Plans   CHAPTER 3 Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 3 Plans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next