Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Resolve Defiance

Go down 
+2
B.R.O.
KaraShiranui
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:35 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Resolve Defiance

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs

Resolve is Jin Muraki's right hand man, a young mobile suit pilot trained by Jin himself. Resolve is known for his minimized use of aggression, or, simply, emotion. He possesses almost no anger and incites no fear in his enemies in relatively "normal" circumstances. This is reflected in his appearance, as he looks very ordinary and has no distinctive features in either his dress or his face. He only displays anger when he feels Jin Muraki is threatened or disrespected.

Type: Normal

Date of Birth: March 7, LC 199

Allegiance: None, but follows Jin Muraki around as his assistant/enforcer

Personality:
Resolve is often seen smiling and has polite manners, always referring to others with respect. He is sarcastic, hiding his true emotions behind his smiling face. However, he does have a special relationship with Jin Muraki, who functions as an older-brother or master figure towards him.

This young man's constantly smiling face and polite manners stem from his tragic past. Born on a rich agricultural space colony to a noblewoman and a commoner, young Clarence was an unwanted child in his aristocratic family. When his real father died, his mother remarried a rich nobleman. Clarence's stepfather mistreated him badly because of his origins. He is assigned chores such as maintaining his stepfather's fencing school, and whenever he faltered, he was beaten by his stepfather. Clarence built a defense against his lashings; he put on a smiling face, and endured the torture until his stepfather got tired of beating him and left him alone.

One day, he was lured by a strange man named Jin Muraki, and he followed the man. However, Clarence was trapped by Jin and tortured to the point of near death, even getting emasculated (castrated) in the process of Jin's nefarious experiments. With his last remaining strength, Clarence tried to put on a smile, which caused him to be spared out of pity. Since then, he saw Jin as an angelic being who saved him from a life of misery. Within the span of a year he was taught by Jin himself how to pilot a mobile suit effectively, and as Jin's servant, pledging full loyalty to the only person who showed him "genuine kindness".

As a devout follower of Jin Muraki, the newly christened "Resolve Defiance" (due to defying death and showing a will to live) has supreme confidence in his Master, believing that anyone who disrespects Jin is committing blasphemy.

Last edited by MSL on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed year of birth)
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 am

Um, Stinger. the year is 214. This would make him a newborn baby. Which is totally cool, but it would mean you would have to be carried around by someone to do anything at all. The year you are looking for is 199 LC.

Beyond that, if you have the A-OK from Jin then I don't see any problem. I guess we'll be working together in the future. See you in space! Approved!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 am

Yes, I agree, change the age and make sure if this is okay with Jin. I'm sending Jin a PM right now regarding this. On hold for now.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Sorry guys, there I made the necessary changes!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 am

Yo. You'll need three approvals for this. Two more because... I'm giving you one. What can I say? This is a radical departure from your usual braggart/handsome rival roles. Just play it out well and I'm sure this character will be an interesting read.

Stinger, I approve this. +1
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 am

Don't forget mine!
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 am

Mine's the third. You have an unorthodox character here that might just be the dark horse of the ensemble. Approved. Wait for the Waiver.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:55 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

I choose AGREE.

If it's allowed, can I take a Sebiunova? Also I'll pick SELF REPAIR, HOT BLOOD and 100% HIT.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 am

STINGER wrote:
I choose AGREE.

If it's allowed, can I take a Sebiunova? Also I'll pick SELF REPAIR, HOT BLOOD and 100% HIT.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]
*Sebiunova is restricted to players in Jin Muraki's group.

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Self Repair
-----Hot Blood
-----100% Hit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Resolve Defiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve Defiance   Resolve Defiance Empty

Back to top Go down

Resolve Defiance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: Mobile Suit Legends: Lunar Century :: Character Database-
Jump to: